Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 04:03:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram records millions of new users due to Crpto mining.  (Read 475 times)
Juicyhome

Activity: 98
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 06:23:43 PM

One thing about our country people be sae, we dey put every efforts to make good use of every opportunities wey arise so that we go benefit from them hugely before dem go cast wella.

There's nothing today wey Nigeria's go dive into wey no go soar, or you go feel the huge impact sae Nigerians are into it. That's why many companies today are longing to gain Nigeria's interest over their products cos they know sae the moment wey d get that, their products will skyrocket over and over again.

Coming to this telegram mining of a thing. Em don record a good increase into crypto adoption for Nigeria as a whole. Wey be sae, many people are beginning to have interest on how crypto mining works, that someone can get paid through it sha.

However, any good thing, there will be woro-woro inside of am. I d pity those wey go end up falling victim of scam wey go arise from this mining of a thing. Many people don do build their financial dreams up high sae them go earn big from the number of mined coins wey dem don accumulate from different mined apps. However, I no blame anyone sha, na lack of crypto knowledge cause am.

Many people just the mined because of sae them hear sae em go pay, make them mined as they can since no better paying job for the country. Peso no know where em luck go from shine. Na most people believe for the whole matter be that.
Aswear  the population of naija they give us plenty additional advantage for crypto world,  if you get brand and yih never dey sell to naija you never ready to make money, as work no dey and 80%of our population dey use smart phones we just full online they find weytin dey pay. No app you gonopen wey naija no dey top, nai make dem dey fall for scammers,  plenty times dey don use ponzi scheme scan us, we no dey still rest, if another one out now plenty go still fall victim hardship dey cause this things wey de happen,  every body wan multiply de little one dem get.

The Telegram mining na naija dey top, I support mk dem do am, some dey work some na fail project already. As you talk make dem try luck.
redbullx

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 07:13:11 PM

thanks
Tmoonz

Activity: 266
Merit: 187

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 07:38:07 PM

It was confirmed by the CEO of Telegram, Pavel Durov O'zbekisondagi that since Thursday to date about 13.8 million users recently joined the app and about 11.6m of them are from Nigeria, and from my understanding it is based on the recent ongoing mining activities on telegram that's made lots of Nigerians to flod the app. Recently Notcoin which is a new Cryptocurrency from Ton blockchain and was mined through telegram recently launched and lots of people who took it seriously benefited from it. Now those who doubted Notcoin where shocked at the price of it's launch ($0.0144) with a market cap of about $766million.

This has triggered those who missed out on Notcoin to now turn to other coins mined on telegram and thus it lead to the massive inflow of users stated above. Millions of Nigerians are now mining several coins on telegram, one thing about Nigerians is that they'll always seize an opportunity especially when they've got prove that they could benefit from a project and the launch of Notcoin was an eye-opener for lots of people.

Well the government might be against Cryptocurrency but currently the youths have totally embarrassed it cause lots of people are making profits from it therefore it would be quite difficult for the Nigerian government to totally ban Cryptocurrency cause Nigerians would always find a way to go about it. But then everyone needs to be careful cause there would lots of scam sites on telegram claiming to be mining projects and lots of ignorant people would lose funds to scammers

Publicity of cryptocurrency has gone far especially with help or those airdrops, yeah a lot has joined telegram as to this regards, the global world is growing faster such that everything is going up to a digital world and no one want to be left out, the mining has also given a lot of people to increase their cryptocurrency knowledge, such as block chains networks and transactions etc, but yeah we need to be very conscious as not to fall a victim of being scammed. Our people no dey carry last irrespective of how our government is not offering much to it's citizens where we always prove to them that we are not lazy.

Doan9269

Activity: 980
Merit: 599

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 08:28:11 PM

Everything in life comes with time and their seasons as well, this time around, its time for the telegram app to receive the best ever traffic it could have recorded because of the telegram miming ongoing on the crypto space and how it is trending, as long as they never cease from delivering the best of service experience to their users, this will be the best ever social media app to launch a rare crypto opportunity like this
HajiBagi

Activity: 630
Merit: 333

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 04:33:56 PM

One thing I like about we Nigerians be say we no Dey carry last, na like small small the thing start oh but now we are highest people wey Dey join telegram and Dey do mining, some people Dey that they don’t even know what is call telegram and some have been seeing it but they won’t know the uses but after the notcoin miners get luck and cash out everybody eyes open even person wey don’t know anything about mining Dey tap tap in case if they come later launch the project make them cash out too make e no come be like say na them no see the money chop Grin.

About scamming them, i trust many of Nigerians because when it comes to money matters they don’t play with it so it will be very difficult for someone to scam anybody, the only way some people can be scam is through their friends or those who no understand it and ask for help from people, but I want to ask questions and the question is that what if any of this project no later pay how will some people feel? Because for this mining some people went and bought android phone and data just for mining, so how will that person feel?

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
SmartCharpa

Activity: 546
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 06:51:47 PM

I trust my piple nah, one thing about them b say when dem miss one opportunity dem no they want mke the other one pass them bye, bcuz of how scam airdrops been full area plenty piple including me self no they too put eye for those kind things, just as PIA network way don they trend since but to enter market nah war for am.

If you check this list of Nigerians way just join telegram newly like diz u go notice say more the piple no really plenty reach like that but nah just say them 1 person fit don use plenty number carry create different telegram account to join the tap business, as I believe most of them don already dy the system before but nah this Notcoin come bring about there popularity.

Make who also dy join dy very careful as this type of trend they also bring scam join body most of the airdrops dem get task way dem require you to connect your wallet mke who wan connect always dy create special wallet for those airdrops mke eh no go fall victim to trap way scammers fit don set.

Normally all these telegram airdrop na Ton wallet them dey ask people who participate to connect so they can receive their reward after the distribution. But as the matter dey be e get some people wey dey get coin for inside the wallet. My advise for everyone be say if any new airdrop ask you to connect your Ton wallet, make you sha create new wallet, waiting i mean be say the person should add a new wallet with the name of the project, because e get some airdrop dey just come to scam people, not for the people to benefit from them, so make we no go fall victim.

As fake airdrop full everywhere na why some of us no put body for that Notcoin, I even tell person wey been dey mine am that time say na waste of time, next time make him no dey send me that kind links again, but as the thing later cooked i was shocked. But e dey very bad as some people dey expect too much money on these airdrops, as Pixelverse no gree pay people as dey expected some people almost cry, imagine say person dey expect airdrop money to celebrate his birthday  Grin we need to reduce our expectations I don't think any of them will cook like Notcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Mr.suevie

Merit: 352

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2024, 04:50:34 PM
Merited by Spaceman1000$ (1), teamsherry (1)

It was confirmed by the CEO of Telegram, Pavel Durov O'zbekisondagi that since Thursday to date about 13.8 million users recently joined the app and about 11.6m of them are from Nigeria, and from my understanding it is based on the recent ongoing mining activities on telegram that's made lots of Nigerians to flod the app. Recently Notcoin which is a new Cryptocurrency from Ton blockchain and was mined through telegram recently launched and lots of people who took it seriously benefited from it. Now those who doubted Notcoin where shocked at the price of it's launch ($0.0144) with a market cap of about $766million.

This has triggered those who missed out on Notcoin to now turn to other coins mined on telegram and thus it lead to the massive inflow of users stated above. Millions of Nigerians are now mining several coins on telegram, one thing about Nigerians is that they'll always seize an opportunity especially when they've got prove that they could benefit from a project and the launch of Notcoin was an eye-opener for lots of people.

Well the government might be against Cryptocurrency but currently the youths have totally embarrassed it cause lots of people are making profits from it therefore it would be quite difficult for the Nigerian government to totally ban Cryptocurrency cause Nigerians would always find a way to go about it. But then everyone needs to be careful cause there would lots of scam sites on telegram claiming to be mining projects and lots of ignorant people would lose funds to scammers

With the engagement and population telegram is having now I think it's going to be the biggest social media platform in few years time..it's quite sad that a lot of these mining apps are just out there to scam a lot of people and waste people's time, it's quite impressive that telegram is now detecting those fraudulent mining projects, I think few weeks ago tronix was deleted from telegram because a lot of people claimed it's a scam and I think more of these web3 games will be deleted soon from telegram,  telegram might actually be the next big thing
Jaycoinz

Activity: 420
Merit: 209

God is All

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2024, 05:20:43 PM

This is as expected. After the success of notcoin spread far and near, and new projects like yescoin and tapswap wey come out with a similar mining scheme, people go join the initiative for sure. One thing we suppose know be say notcoin don show many people in Nigeria say them fit get paid for this crypto something and if telegram play the game well now wey e dey their court, them fit use their app onboard millions of Nigerians and retain them for a long time. Even people papa and mama dey currently participate for mining on telegram without needing to know what blockchain means or what a public/ private key is. It's a net-positive win for crypto even if I don't think the current projects go fit meet the expectations of their new users.

I always tell my friends to reduce their expectations because these web3 projects will not cook the way notcoin did, everyday there's a new project coming up and people keep tapping everything they are seeing on telegram...we can see the delay tactics of hamster combat it's very obvious that it's not going to end well, I think notcoin was the first web3 project to dispense such a massive liquidity, but do you think these other projects would pay users if everyone is planning to withdraw, what will they benefit from the whole thing?? isn't it going to be a huge loss to them??

CryptSafe

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 31, 2024, 08:27:36 PM

Telegram took the Crypto space by surprise when nobody thought about it to be this successful in integrating into blockchain with its ticker called TON. Of a truth since the inception of ton chain, the telegram users have soared high that it could imagine. This was as a result of the success of the first project that launched on the ton network with the tap to earn mission on the telegram platform. This record millions of people on-boarding the platform as a result of the success stories of those who benefited from the NOT coin project.

This has really filled up the gap and vacuum in the Crypto by getting more newbies onboard the Crypto space. Giving them sense of satisfaction from partaking in the Crypto project activities to earn more money as a source of income. As a result of this, people started making use of the telegram app and projects have no option than taking advantage of the rising population of the telegram app to market their products. Currently, the telegram community reached 950 million according to the telegram CEO and with this increase in number of users, this is a good target for projects and of course they are benefiting from it because telegram now has started monitizing activities and engagements and it is a big plus to projects. But the truth is that scammers would always takes advantage of any opportunities that comes like this. All I think newbies Should do is to be very careful and vigilant to not get scammed.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Mr.suevie

Merit: 352

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2024, 07:18:36 PM

One thing about our country people be sae, we dey put every efforts to make good use of every opportunities wey arise so that we go benefit from them hugely before dem go cast wella.

There's nothing today wey Nigeria's go dive into wey no go soar, or you go feel the huge impact sae Nigerians are into it. That's why many companies today are longing to gain Nigeria's interest over their products cos they know sae the moment wey d get that, their products will skyrocket over and over again.

Coming to this telegram mining of a thing. Em don record a good increase into crypto adoption for Nigeria as a whole. Wey be sae, many people are beginning to have interest on how crypto mining works, that someone can get paid through it sha.

However, any good thing, there will be woro-woro inside of am. I d pity those wey go end up falling victim of scam wey go arise from this mining of a thing. Many people don do build their financial dreams up high sae them go earn big from the number of mined coins wey dem don accumulate from different mined apps. However, I no blame anyone sha, na lack of crypto knowledge cause am.

Many people just the mined because of sae them hear sae em go pay, make them mined as they can since no better paying job for the country. Peso no know where em luck go from shine. Na most people believe for the whole matter be that.

Nigerians are always number one in making anything be on the high rise, if you check the percentage of people in the world participating in airdrops Nigerians are going to be number one on the list, just imagine if we are using all the dedication we are using to tap to do other things, don't you think we will excel?? And it's true that a lot of people are getting scammed through the process of trying to get gas fee and all that. Come to think of it why would someone that wants to give you money tell you to pay money to get that money , that's what telling people to pay gas fee is, I think it's totally ridiculous.
Uhochi

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2024, 11:00:14 AM

But then everyone needs to be careful cause there would lots of scam sites on telegram claiming to be mining projects and lots of ignorant people would lose funds to scammers
Indeed, Nigrians need to be careful because a lot of scammers have seen a means to scam people through telegram. It's always one project or the other, with series of tasks and at the end the miner needs gas fee in ton to withdraw. Purchasing 0.14 ton is 2k.  

Imagine when a project requires 0.5 ton as gas fee that's like 6k. Then people go ahead to pay these gas fees with hope from earning on the project listing just for the project to list dust.  We must research these projects thoroughly before I'm baking on them in order to avoid heartbreak.
I_Anime

Activity: 490
Merit: 203

View Profile
August 02, 2024, 08:26:22 PM

You know in this space one can either make money or lose money , but honestly speaking this space has been a big help to most of us hear even the learning process is fun too. Back to the topic yeah alot of folks are now migrating in to telegram due to telegram mini apps whom notcoin bought awareness to due to its massive payout to those who actually mined it .

Well is normal that most scam project will use this opportunity to come out Inorder to scam others of their hard earn money . Through alot of means like through paying of fees to claim coins with lame value and also the connecting of wallet ain't safe , that's why is advisable to use a separate wallet , without using the one you're using to hold your assets. So that wey you nor go wake-up see empty wallet , and all yah fun gone , but still some other legit ones go still dey even if nah Few , but we have to be cautious with whatever we are doing related to this space , like this tg mining app.

Odohu

Activity: 490
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2024, 08:54:09 PM

But then everyone needs to be careful cause there would lots of scam sites on telegram claiming to be mining projects and lots of ignorant people would lose funds to scammers
Indeed, Nigrians need to be careful because a lot of scammers have seen a means to scam people through telegram. It's always one project or the other, with series of tasks and at the end the miner needs gas fee in ton to withdraw. Purchasing 0.14 ton is 2k.
Everyday I receive notification of my contacts joining Telegram and I know the reason is no other than the trending airdrops aka free money. Nigerians are trooping in their numbers even people who do not know basic security tips. I know that bad players will definitely use this time to obtain as many people as possible because not everyone of these new people know that most of the things being circulated as airdrops are not airdrop but phishing links.  

Imagine when a project requires 0.5 ton as gas fee that's like 6k. Then people go ahead to pay these gas fees with hope from earning on the project listing just for the project to list dust.  We must research these projects thoroughly before I'm baking on them in order to avoid heartbreak.
I do not understand the aspect of airdrops requiring people to pay as high as $3 to withdraw. Whenever I see something like that, I always feel that it is how they plan to drain people of their Tons and might be the reason for the entire airdrop that is after people have helped them grow their social media and youtube channels. My little experience in this digital space has exposed me to a lot of things and made me realize that nothing is completely free. There is usually things to do or spend to get something.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Wiwo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 743

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2024, 11:23:49 PM

I don't know whether they will also dream of banning telegram too for this influx and say it is causing Naira to fall.

However like you talk about being careful, yes we need to dey careful with telegram mining now that notcoin has done a great job with it because some scam go begin come into it with other mining activities. This scam fit no be only money but dem fit begin steal people data through fake KYC requirements. The thing to watch out for na when them begin do different from wetin notcoin do then dat one should be red flag.
I think at this point, the Nigeria government have given up on their fight against cryptocurrency when the hell have been losed in the naija public space with they recent found addictions which is telegram mining and tapping games, this recent wave in the public dealt a heavy blow and . The government and shown how the general public are frustrated in the current economy and are finding alternatives which to them cryptocurrency is the only alternative and with how notcoin airdrop made many millionaires with less efforts, it becomes an instant craze for Nigerians that think and take cryptocurrency as some easy money making machines to dettered all government restrictions and embracing it with full chest.

███████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████

███████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄▀▀░▄██▀░▀██▄░▀▀▄
▄▀░▐▀▄░▀░░▀░░▀░▄▀▌░▀▄
▄▀▄█▐░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀░▌█▄▀▄
▄▀░▀░░█░▄███████▄░█░░▀░▀▄
█░█░▀░█████████████░▀░█░█
█░██░▀█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀█▀░██░█
█░█▀██░█▀▀██▀▀█░██▀█░█
▀▄▀██░░░▀▀▄▌▐▄▀▀░░░██▀▄▀
▀▄▀██░░▄░▀▄█▄▀░▄░░██▀▄▀
▀▄░▀█░▄▄▄░▀░▄▄▄░█▀░▄▀
▀▄▄▀▀███▄███▀▀▄▄▀
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
asarfiar

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2024, 06:52:59 AM

Yes I also think Nigerians are currently showing great potential to launch Notcoin. It allows potential investors to earn Notcoin by interacting with an animated currency, preparing Nigerians to be strong contenders. Notcoin users have gained worldwide fame by allowing typically Telegram-based games. Although the Nigerian government is not in favor of cryptocurrency, it will be difficult for the government to wean Nigerians away from this game as they are leading the country towards huge profits through this game.

However, you mentioned to be careful about Telegram mining, so I think in this world of cryptocurrencies some dishonest scams with Notcoin allow to enter the mine and joke with bitcoins, so be careful about this.
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 784
Merit: 632

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 03, 2024, 09:21:38 AM

This doesn't surprise me because Telegram is a very powerful and popular platform that is now beyond communications and has a lot of features that any similar rival platforms do not have. This is the beauty of fundamentality, and I believe Pavel Durov is a visionary who perceived what the world would need of his platform instead of just blindly rivalling WhatsApp without having further features and functions to be outstanding the way many other copycat developers do.

Telegram has served as an easy bridge for many other ideas and programs which is why people and businesses prefer it for marketing and easy accessibility. For this, I expected this good trend and it is just the beginning because the platform is a mutual benefit to Telegram itself, the user and those who are bringing businesses there. This will continue to drive more users to the platform over time.

Also, TON's affiliation with it is another advantage as a blockchain that is better patronised now will influence many to use it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Troytech

Activity: 266
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 03, 2024, 06:34:35 PM
Merited by Moreno233 (2), Rockson1 (2)

Publicity of cryptocurrency has gone far especially with help or those airdrops, yeah a lot has joined telegram as to this regards, the global world is growing faster such that everything is going up to a digital world and no one want to be left out, the mining has also given a lot of people to increase their cryptocurrency knowledge, such as block chains networks and transactions etc, but yeah we need to be very conscious as not to fall a victim of being scammed. Our people no dey carry last irrespective of how our government is not offering much to it's citizens where we always prove to them that we are not lazy.
The global world is joining the cryptocurrency system but they do not have any knowledge of it. The telegram airdrops make its seem so easy that the system is favorable and could get anyone rich quick and if millions of people are having this mentality there will still be a lot of people who would get scammed at the end of the day.

Lots of Africans are the people who fall victim to working for these companies for free. Because most of them won't pay at all after the tapping stuff and the majority of their fans or participant in the airdrop are from Africa based on statistics.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
DaNNy001

Activity: 728
Merit: 530

DGbet.fun - Crypto Sportsbook

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2024, 09:58:04 PM

Aswear  the population of naija they give us plenty additional advantage for crypto world,  if you get brand and yih never dey sell to naija you never ready to make money, as work no dey and 80%of our population dey use smart phones we just full online they find weytin dey pay. No app you gonopen wey naija no dey top, nai make dem dey fall for scammers,  plenty times dey don use ponzi scheme scan us, we no dey still rest, if another one out now plenty go still fall victim hardship dey cause this things wey de happen,  every body wan multiply de little one dem get.

The Telegram mining na naija dey top, I support mk dem do am, some dey work some na fail project already. As you talk make dem try luck.

Lately I'm starting to think that the organizers of all these wanted Nigerians to be their audience due to the rate of poverty they probably knew Nigerians would dedicate their time to it...we are actually getting used by these people, the activities we do on their platforms on a daily basis is enriching and boosting their social media platforms.. a lot of people say airdrop is free money, I Totally disagree with this , we spend time ,energy and data on these things, how are they free?? We are literally working for people

Obari

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

A Proud expectant Father 👨

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2024, 10:09:51 PM

This whole thing should be an eye opener that the government can’t totally fight its citizens hands down if they’re truly United but since the system is rigged, it will be very difficult to get actual unity as those in charge  will be bought over and be left with no choice but to thwart what the actual agenda is.

In cause of not politicizing everything, op already said it all that, nija we no Dey carry  last and the moment we miss out from an opportunity, we always strive very hard not to miss out from the next one and that alone explains the massive adoption of telegram just as orpichukwu also said that, most times one person fit stil get more than one telegram account Dey take package him stuffs and that should also be taken into accounts make the figure no go wound our brain.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GiftedMAN

Activity: 910
Merit: 577

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 10:12:49 PM

You know say any slight opportunity wey scammers get, Dey go wan take advantage now, definitely scammers go wan use the opportunity defraud plenty people na y we suppose Dey careful be that, anything wey we Dey do for dis country make we Dey always Dey smart.
Even if scammers do not package their scam strategy in the method of fake airdrops and mining on Telegram, the new influx of people into the app has increased the number of people that they can reach out to and try to scam through other methods. You have to be careful and maintain the same composure on the Telegram app against strangers and strange groups as you would be watchful against other individuals who would contact you through other social media websites.

The funny thing now on telegram is that as you are trying to play smart in other not to allow scammers into your dm, they (Scammers) are also fighting hard to upgrade their strategies of attacks so that you will not be able to identify their new tactics. The truth is that people will always be scammed because they will never stop accepting free offers and gifts from strangers online they will always fail victim to scammers who will appear as good people with bad intentions.

Maintaining privacy and not giving much attention to online friends who will try to get closer to you will be an added advantage to avoid scammers in your DM, so it is left for someone who is very smart to avoid the presence of strangers in his her DM online.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███