Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 11:42:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rating Place Trust Abuse and attacks  (Read 710 times)
BabyBandit

Activity: 308
Merit: 77

The forum of keyboard warriors & crypto pro's!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2024, 07:08:57 AM

Strange thread IMO. You have been a member here for six years and need "opinion from DT members with experience"?  Huh
I think you got as much knowledge as any DT member on this forum or even more in this case since you seems to know a lot of this mate. And I hope the time you spent on this was worth it! Grin
Do what you feels is right, and screw what other thinks about it my friend!  Cool
there are only 2 posters in this thread that use emojis. They also use emojis in almost all their posts.

Welcome back notblox.

Ehh what, pass me some of that smoke bro! I always use emojis. and that makes me some notblox? My post was to the OP (notblox1) not you. but I didn't tag him or quote him because I thought it was logic sense when you reply to a thread without quote someone to reply to OP? If you would read my message you would also understand that, and I always use emojis and always will. I was like defending you mate lol.  Grin
Because I think that creating this thread was silly when OP been a member for 6 years and obvious know so much about the case.

Anyway bro, thanks for a laugh. Best wishes.
/ BabyB.
You and notblox almost always use emojis. Who else on the forum does that.

READ MY MESSAGE, ITS SO CLEAR IT'S TO THE OP AND NOT YOU. WAKE UP DUDE. I see many people on daily basis using emojis!
Look what I typed, it so obvious it¨s to OP and no one else. Anyway I have no interested in getting involved in drama, I just was just thinking that creating this thread was totally unnecessary and silly.
Who ever created it?! But on other hand, now I start to think why you replied on such a obvious message that was sent to OP.  Huh

How ever, I am out of here. Learn to read and you will understand in a second that the message was meant to OP and no one else.

Bye.
I just looked at your trust. A lot of people think this is an alt account and now it’s obvious. If you didn’t compliment yourself so much I wouldn’t have even looked. It just seemed weird.

I don't care what people give me for fake/false Feedback because they cant control their emotions, they got zero proof and just dislike me.
My actions speak for it self and not what some internet troll giving me for feedback.

Read my posts and everything I have done here instead for looking what some users making up about me and my actions is who I am not what some Feedback-warrior lying up on my wall.
If I wanted to reply to you I have quoted you. And mate what you think about me doses not concern me at all. My actions proofs of who and what I am nothing else.

I am out. Have a great one.

/ BabyB.
nutildah said you were an alt account. Jolly Good said you were alt account.  suchmoon said you were a troll. Fits perfectly since a lot call noblox a troll.

Couldn't care less about their and yours opinion. I say it again, my actions speaks for who I am. And JG thinks everyone is an alt account and suchooon gave me feeedback because I had a argument with hers/his friend.
It isn't me that is a troll here its those one's hiding behind their computers and think they are superman.

PS: Go true my posts and see how much of troll I actually am in your OWN opinion. I am far away from the best user here, but I holding giveaways, have posted a very good sports betting guide and giving some sports betting tips where almost them all have ended in profit. It's not much, but it's at least something that a troll wouldn't do. I just think you got everything wrong so do your own research mate.

And it must be some easy way to proof that what you are saying isn't true. Whatever it may be I can sign up for it.

Now I am late for my training for my first ever Iron Man.
Enjoy your day.

If you didn't praise yourself here so much
You have been a member here for six years and need "opinion from DT members with experience"?  Huh
I think you got as much knowledge as any DT member on this forum or even more in this case since you seems to know a lot of this mate.
I wouldn't have even searched more. With the next account, don't use emojis and praise yourself in combination.

I will never change account. I will always use emojis. And I don''t praise my self I speak the truth. If you see that as praise well then I must thank you.  

"You have been a member here for six years and need "opinion from DT members with experience"
So you have been a member here for six years?

Now I really have to go, nice talking to you.

I’ve been here 10 years. You were praising your 6 year old alt account. You and your alt are the only two posters that I’ve ever seen use so many emojis. The gushing praise was over the top.

Here’s the ref link used by nuti https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5480375.msg63491066#msg63491066 this is the exact same posting style that noblox uses when trolling me.

This is feedback for noblox. Definitely same person. There’s feedback calling both accounts a troll.

Lol your still online? Don't have a work to go to? Just back after some hours training, is that also praising myself or is it just saying what I have done?
It's so damn obvious my message was to the OP and not you your pea brain, but go a head and be more stupid please and make yourself look like a fool while I ignore you and continue with my wonderful IRL life and totally does not care a shit about you and all other's that is here 24/7 and making up things about me. Cheesy as I said. My actions prove who I am and I am proud of everything I done so far.
And for last I would NEVER in my life post so much feedback that OP has, I hate the Feedback-war its so fucking nerdy and only for L IMO. And 6 years ago  i didn't even have a clue about bitcoin.
a tip: go out, see the sun, train a bit.. walk. educated your brain, we with people. do things that makes you happy, obvious sitting here makes you just stupid.
If anyone is OP here it's YOU that replied on the message I sent him!

Please do as I said and go back and see everything I have DONE instead of sitting and talk about what liars have POSTED..

Have a great day here on the forum since you seems to not go any where else, LOL!

The best sport betting guide on the forum
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5469643.0
Rating Place
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1061

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 07:16:36 AM

That’s the whole point. You talked to yourself with praise which I found weird. Then it seems that you and notblox are the only two posters on the forum that use emojis in every post. Feedback on both accounts call you trolls.

BabyBandit

Activity: 308
Merit: 77

The forum of keyboard warriors & crypto pro's!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2024, 07:19:30 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2024, 08:12:48 AM by BabyBandit

That’s the whole point. You talked to yourself with praise which I found weird. Then it seems that you and notblox are the only two posters on the forum that use emojis in every post. Feedback on both accounts call you trolls.

I SEE EMOJIS BEEN USING EVERYDAY. STOP USING THAT SHIT LIKE SOME STUPID PROOF?! It's ridiculous and then straight jump into my FB-wall and use that like some proof? Come on dude.
The only one of us two that can be OP is you since YOU replied on my POST TO HIM.

Why hasn't he came in here and said anything?! And I would never in my life post that much feedback that he does. That is just nerdy and time wasting and I said since day one that I would never join the Feedback-drama.

You probably trying to save yourself because you replied to my message that was to OP. Right?
Everyone and I mean everyone here with a brain know my post was to the OP. EVERYONE![/b]

And I never praised myself, I only said what I have done and that's the truth. Maybe it only sounds so for you because what I am doing is maybe much more then what you can imagine doing? I don't know.
But different from other people i speak the truth here. You remember the truth? or forgot it on the way on this mental hospital.

Judge me for yourself. READ ALL WHAT I HAVE DONE. And not by some silly lying feedback. Then you can make your own opinion!

I beg everyone to read my message, and judge for yourself who my message was to. OP or this pea brain?? And try to be neutral and honest. I have never replied like that to anyone ever here before, only if I replied to OP.
And also every word in the post it's so obvious I speaking to OP and not YOU!

You are so insecure so you think everything is directed to you OR you are OP. It's no other logical explanation.
My guess? You failed and replied from wrong account and now want to put the focus to me instead.
That I should be OP is so ridiculous and will never work try harder with fooling fool other users, because they are much smarter then you.

Now. You not worth a second more of my life and welcome to ignore!
....and still online after six ours.. I understand why your brain not does work correctly if you here 24/7.
You want a free tip? Train and go out and run or do something it will improve your mental health and the brain will start works much better, a tip from someone that have trained his whole life to someone who never been in a gym.

Bye and have a great and successful life and try to be smarter next time, you really did blow it here mate.
Whatever pictures you post or what you say you ain't fooling me and I don't think anyone else will buy your shit story either. You must be OP or extreme stupid, some of those do. Witch one is it?

Now for the hundred time. Bye! And grow yourself a pair and go out and see the sun.
/ BabyB

Look at your feedback. People always thought you played dumb. The other thing about the two of you is that you both post is if you’re psychotic. Some of your posts are totally normally although can be deceitful. Other times you both flame away like lunatics.
You re OP or super stupid. Let everyone else judge. Form my first post.

Is this to OP or the Pea brain? This is a reply to OP. I don't even mention the Pea brain. Did you start the thread? Did you get a member here six years ago?
I am even saying he don't need to ask DT members and should do the work himself. But this just flied right over your head. Now other please judge. I am out from this thread now.
Strange thread IMO. You have been a member here for six years and need "opinion from DT members with experience"?  Huh
I think you got as much knowledge as any DT member on this forum or even more in this case since you seems to know a lot of this mate. And I hope the time you spent on this was worth it! Grin
Do what you feels is right, and screw what other thinks about it my friend!  Cool

The thread was done and over but for some reason you came in to praise notblox.
I dissed him your pea brain & defended you. Even my death grandma can see that, everyone can see that expect one you, and you keep talking about same thing over and over again.
Do your own research for tenth time. But you cant, because you failed and replied from wrong account! And now you trying lay it all over me because I am not a rep active member here.
To bad for you. You cant pure water on my back, I am to big for that. Go out now and do something fun, you been here for like how many hours now? 7? 10?  Grin
And I don't play dumb but you my friend are dumb if you want to make a competition in whatever to see who is dumb and who is not. I accept challenge, if not then keep quite.

The best sport betting guide on the forum
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5469643.0
Rating Place
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1061

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 07:40:25 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2024, 09:44:10 PM by Mr. Big

Look at your feedback. People always thought you played dumb. The other thing about the two of you is that you both post is if you’re psychotic. Some of your posts are totally normally although can be deceitful. Other times you both flame away like lunatics.

I SEE EMOJIS BEEN USING EVERYDAY. STOP USING THAT SHIT LIKE SOME STUPID PROOF?! It's ridiculous and then straight jump into my FB-wall and use that like some proof? Come on dude.
The only one of us two that can be OP is you since YOU replied on my POST TO HIM.

Why hasn't he came in here and said anything?! And I would never in my life post that much feedback that he does. That is just nerdy and time wasting and I said since day one that I would never join the Feedback-drama.

You probably trying to save yourself because you replied to my message that was to OP. Right?
Everyone and I mean everyone here with a brain know my post was to the OP. EVERYONE![/b]

And I never praised myself, I only said what I have done and that's the truth. Maybe it only sounds so for you because what I am doing is maybe much more then what you can imagine doing? I don't know.
But different from other people i speak the truth here. You remember the truth? or forgot it on the way on this mental hospital.

Judge me for yourself. READ ALL WHAT I HAVE DONE. And not by some silly lying feedback. Then you can make your own opinion!

I beg everyone to read my message, and judge for yourself who my message was to. OP or this pea brain?? And try to be neutral and honest. I have never replied like that to anyone ever here before, only if I replied to OP.
And also every word in the post it's so obvious I speaking to OP and not YOU!

You are so insecure so you think everything is directed to you OR you are OP. It's no other logical explanation.
My guess? You failed and replied from wrong account and now want to put the focus to me instead.
That I should be OP is so ridiculous and will never work try harder with fooling fool other users, because they are much smarter then you.

Now. You not worth a second more of my life and welcome to ignore!
....and still online after six ours.. I understand why your brain not does work correctly if you here 24/7.
You want a free tip? Train and go out and run or do something it will improve your mental health and the brain will start works much better, a tip from someone that have trained his whole life to someone who never been in a gym.

Bye and have a great and successful life and try to be smarter next time, you really did blow it here mate.
Whatever pictures you post or what you say you ain't fooling me and I don't think anyone else will buy your shit story either. You must be OP or extreme stupid, some of those do. Witch one is it?

Now for the hundred time. Bye! And grow yourself a pair and go out and see the sun.
/ BabyB

You re OP or super stupid. Let everyone else judge. Form my first post.

Is this to OP or the Pea brain? This is a reply to OP. I don't even mention the Pea brain. Did you start the thread? Did you get a member here six years ago?
I am even saying he don't need to ask DT members and should do the work himself. But this just flied right over your head. Now other please judge. I am out from this thread now.

I dissed him your pea brain & defended you. Even my death grandma can see that, everyone can see that expect one you, and you keep talking about same thing over and over again.
Do your own research for tenth time. But you cant, because you failed and replied from wrong account! And now you trying lay it all over me because I am not a rep active member here.
To bad for you. You cant pure water on my back, I am to big for that. Go out now and do something fun, you been here for like how many hours now? 7? 10?  Grin
And I don't play dumb but you my friend are dumb if you want to make a competition in whatever to see who is dumb and who is not. I accept challenge, if not then keep quite.
in my feedback to notblox the other day, I called him a pathological liar. Now you are saying that you “dissed” notblox. Show me where? All you did is praise Notblox and lies are starting to spew out. You just said that I replied from the wrong account. The 1% doubt that I had in you not being Notblox is gone. 100% both are the same.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: