Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:57:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Canada USA UK and maybe Europe best countries now to become rich  (Read 136 times)
Bigcitytiger (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 09:55:26 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2024, 10:15:40 AM by Bigcitytiger

Canada USA UK maybe but depends wich countries in Europe.
If you are into crypto you definately want to be in USA the trump vs Biden see that crypto users population getting larger so life is all about business and profit don't forget that political guys need talk what bring them votes of voters so now Biden and trump start fight with each other who will get most votes and both of them want crypto people votes.
We live in business society everybody is focus on wealth and money specially political guys and their associates.
In USA those who wait CBDC-S will stay on waiting many people Are against this so this is good way for biden and trump to get votes most likely trump will approve new digital dollar wich is USDC he can say just that's new CBDC okay that's for USA.
Canada and UK Are best the Canada leader trudeau is young and no life experince he try to be tough guy to rule over Canada but old guys like me can see this guy is newbie and those who smart enough can find easy loopholes of everything.
UK same thing rishi sunak aswell too Young so it makes easy to use the situation for own benefits.
Best times to make money and business are when leaders are either too old or too Young and in biden times a lot mess in USA but same time a lot opportunities.
So in UK and Canada and USA now there is best leaders Because they don't Understood nothing and If you are sharp you use it smart ways the situation in europe it's little bit different there is still strong leaders.
So If you not friend of your country leader you want them to be weak not strong...look at Putin try to do anything in russia now lol it's impossible the goverment is too strong.
Also the france now it's good Because macron is another guy without life experince and real knowledge so france is very good place to be you can speculate a lot and play with laws and system because weak leader means easy to do things and a lot Loopholes in the system
it's best time to start cryptocurrency exchanger and getting away with taxes and everything legally becouse in uk and Canada leaders don't have idea how to control yes trudeau kind of newbies can control weak people but not strong sharp minded people.
Another example look at belarus it's a strong leader and not easy for new guys to start anything.
UK is also good Because of brexit and a lot mess going on you can Do sneaky moves to use the confused situation for your advamched.
Because i see kids newbies are leaders i'll choose country for my blockchain project UK and Canada becouse its pivotal moment and good to start things there.
Off course economic bad situation is good too you can make people to do things for you becouse they want to earn money so it's perfect timing for smart people like me.
Off course If you want to be person who just work and follow the orders and you can not think by yourself then UK Canada and USA and france might not be the best for you then you should go to place where is strong leader and strong goverment.
But in USA it's not secret that in future people wealth will be based on how much cryptocurrency they have like btc.
But yes If you want to start business and play around with system half gray half legal and so then you want to go countries where is weak leaders first of all Justin truedau and rishi sunak don't have any real life experinces they are from the rich family that show's weakness no military background it show's weakness they try to look like strong but they are not china leader told to canada trudau that you don't know how to talk and to behave the china and russia see that now it's best time for them to move because Western most powerful leaders are like kids no life experince and don't have the mentality how to be respected same goes to france the macron is young and life experince and If you don't have life experinces you don't know how to handle goverment the way that will be strong and other countries will respect your country you and your political decisions.
Humans biggest Lesson here will be that School degree is not what makes great leader of country but the skills and experince how to solve real world issues and situation.
That's why UK and Canada people complain a lot becouse in this countries those who are use to that goverment is strong and always take care of them now it's different only the strongest ones can be successful Its all good by the time i see kids as sunak leaders in Western countries i'll set up my blockchain project and by the time there will be stronger leader my project will be so huge that nobody didnt even know how it was happening.
Countries belong to those who are dominant and want to control others not to just nation
It's good now people like me without even any School education can use this situation easy and then i'll hire Under me those with School degree Smiley i can never do this where country goverment are strong so now it's perfect time to go and make money and make your own rules becouse those newbie guys don't know what they do and old life experinced people can see that as opportunity.

So: "when the cats the away the mouses and rats will come out and play "
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 10:13:15 AM

If you are into crypto you definately want to be in USA
I disagree actually.

The election happens at November but until then it’s Biden’s laws. The tax for cryptocurrency are high and american citizens who are crypto enthusiasts are not happy about it.

Besides if you really think that Trump will hold his word and actually favor crypto after he wins then I must say that there’s a huge chance that he doesn’t do any of his promises.

Bigcitytiger (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 10:24:18 AM

I disagree actually.

The election happens at November but until then it’s Biden’s laws. The tax for cryptocurrency are high and american citizens who are crypto enthusiasts are not happy about it.

Besides if you really think that Trump will hold his word and actually favor crypto after he wins then I must say that there’s a huge chance that he doesn’t do any of his promises.

Trump will do what is good for blackrock and other wall street guys.
If you not dominant and Active and with leader mindset then USA not for you even If you brake the laws wich are not clear about crypto anyways the guys like trump and top wall street guys will see you got balls and you gain respect
In times like this you don't want to be follower but the leader yourself.
The xrp sec case is all joke and scam also...lol no any SEC Will not tell me what coins i can have and what coins i can not who told them to rule ? Nobody so they can say what they want but it don't change coins in your wallet.
That's china and russia laughing at Western countries also russia have some respect over trump but trump was only short time
Btw... Ukraine goverment are also weak zelensky got no life experince too Young just actor off course Putin can have easy way in ukraine it's all about how well experinced Are your country leaders leader should have military knowledge and economic knowledge and life experinces also the martial arts and even prison experince because If you can't be respected in prison and do well there how can you run the country ?
SAHASAN

Activity: 157
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 10:31:51 AM

In fact, the role of the country is not so important for people to become rich.
Maybe in different countries the advantages and disadvantages of government and business trade are different which you will be successful if you search and research properly.

But it is true that in some countries the facilities are much better and easier.
junmisakiro

Activity: 628
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 03:44:50 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2024, 05:41:55 PM by junmisakiro

In my perspective, when discussing the most suitable countries for attaining wealth, it is crucial to consider multiple perspectives. Each nation possesses distinct advantages and opportunities. For instance, the United States boasts robust financial markets and numerous appealing investment prospects. Canada benefits from abundant natural resources and a thriving energy sector. Britain serves as a prominent global financial hub, while European countries like Germany and France showcase advanced industries.

However, it is important to acknowledge that each country also presents its own set of challenges and risks. Factors such as shifts in government policies, market fluctuations, and economic conditions can significantly impact financial opportunities within a particular country.

Therefore, instead of solely focusing on a single country, I would recommend conducting comprehensive research on various markets and investment opportunities across multiple nations. By combining a solid understanding of financial principles with meticulous analysis, one can make more informed decisions in pursuit of wealth and financial prosperity.

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1192

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 04:42:58 PM

If you are into crypto you definately want to be in USA the trump vs Biden see that crypto users population getting larger so life is all about business and profit don't forget that political guys need talk what bring them votes of voters so now Biden and trump start fight with each other who will get most votes and both of them want crypto people votes.

What do you mean "now"? They have for much of the modern era been in this position, so this is nothing new. They have the most stable systems of government, an relatively independent judiciary, institutions that have had a long time to establish proper processes, legal systems that are reasonably fair and unbiased along with the right infrastructure that enables commerce to operate effectively. You need most of these ingredients to be effective and build business trust in a country, if any are missing from the picture then your country will naturally deter inward capital investments.

Look at China for example, they have started going backwards. They may still produce a lot of goods for export, but they have a low level of global trust in other areas and this will stifle future growth. This is by choice though, as the CCP is turning more authoritarian again under Xi Jinping.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 812
Merit: 196

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 05:49:40 PM

What do you mean "now"? They have for much of the modern era been in this position, so this is nothing new. They have the most stable systems of government, an relatively independent judiciary, institutions that have had a long time to establish proper processes, legal systems that are reasonably fair and unbiased along with the right infrastructure that enables commerce to operate effectively. You need most of these ingredients to be effective and build business trust in a country, if any are missing from the picture then your country will naturally deter inward capital investments.

Look at China for example, they have started going backwards. They may still produce a lot of goods for export, but they have a low level of global trust in other areas and this will stifle future growth. This is by choice though, as the CCP is turning more authoritarian again under Xi Jinping.
The government of China and that of Russia currently have common interest and work together and this might be for the future of both countries economy.
To determine the countries with the best prospects of an individual becoming rich, calls for several factors to be weighed and analyzed properly, else just a random guess would not suffice.

The countries that offer the best prospects to get rich have a developed system that accommodates investment and supports entrepreneurship. They also have a good loan facility and grant systems as much as they have accepted other forms of payment to be used inorder to ensure a free flowing economy.

God bless u

Activity: 364
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 05:55:08 PM

We live in business society everybody is focus on wealth and money specially political guys and their associates.
In USA those who wait CBDC-S will stay on waiting many people Are against this so this is good way for biden and trump to get votes most likely trump will approve new digital dollar wich is USDC he can say just that's new CBDC okay that's for USA.
Canada and UK Are best the Canada leader trudeau is young and no life experince he try to be tough guy to rule over Canada but old guys like me can see this guy is newbie and those who smart enough can find easy loopholes of everything.
UK same thing rishi sunak aswell too Young so it makes easy to use the situation for own benefits.
Best times to make money and business are when leaders are either too old or too Young and in biden times a lot mess in USA but same time a lot opportunities.
So in UK and Canada and USA now there is best leaders Because they don't Understood nothing and If you are sharp you use it smart ways the situation in europe it's little bit different there is still strong leaders.
So If you not friend of your country leader you want them to be weak not strong...look at Putin try to do anything in russia now lol it's impossible the goverment is too strong.
Also the france now it's good Because macron is another guy without life experince and real knowledge so france is very good place to be you can speculate a lot and play with laws and system because weak leader means easy to do things and a lot Loopholes in the system
it's best time to start cryptocurrency exchanger and getting away with taxes and everything legally becouse in uk and Canada leaders don't have idea how to control yes trudeau kind of newbies can control weak people but not strong sharp minded people.
Another example look at belarus it's a strong leader and not easy for new guys to start anything.
UK is also good Because of brexit and a lot mess going on you can Do sneaky moves to use the confused situation for your advamched.
Because i see kids newbies are leaders i'll choose country for my blockchain project UK and Canada becouse its pivotal moment and good to start things there.
Off course economic bad situation is good too you can make people to do things for you becouse they want to earn money so it's perfect timing for smart people like me.
Off course If you want to be person who just work and follow the orders and you can not think by yourself then UK Canada and USA and france might not be the best for you then you should go to place where is strong leader and strong goverment.
But in USA it's not secret that in future people wealth will be based on how much cryptocurrency they have like btc.
But yes If you want to start business and play around with system half gray half legal and so then you want to go countries where is weak leaders first of all Justin truedau and rishi sunak don't have any real life experinces they are from the rich family that show's weakness no military background it show's weakness they try to look like strong but they are not china leader told to canada trudau that you don't know how to talk and to behave the china and russia see that now it's best time for them to move because Western most powerful leaders are like kids no life experince and don't have the mentality how to be respected same goes to france the macron is young and life experince and If you don't have life experinces you don't know how to handle goverment the way that will be strong and other countries will respect your country you and your political decisions.
Humans biggest Lesson here will be that School degree is not what makes great leader of country but the skills and experince how to solve real world issues and situation.
That's why UK and Canada people complain a lot becouse in this countries those who are use to that goverment is strong and always take care of them now it's different only the strongest ones can be successful Its all good by the time i see kids as sunak leaders in Western countries i'll set up my blockchain project and by the time there will be stronger leader my project will be so huge that nobody didnt even know how it was happening.
Countries belong to those who are dominant and want to control others not to just nation
It's good now people like me without even any School education can use this situation easy and then i'll hire Under me those with School degree Smiley i can never do this where country goverment are strong so now it's perfect time to go and make money and make your own rules becouse those newbie guys don't know what they do and old life experinced people can see that as opportunity.

I don't think that's the right time to talk about these things especially when dollar is at great risk and countries are planning to shift from dollars to of other local currencies they have.

Now we should wait and watch where these political conditions will take us.it might be possible that Europe will losses it's supremacy due to the shift of dollar to a low grade currency.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 06:38:21 PM

we are all rats?  Grin
you want a leader to be soft so you have loopholes in the government and if the country has strong leaders, we better move to other countries because there are more ways to become rich there. that's a nice strategy. 

believe it or not, all governments are just the same. whichever party the rules, anything that benefits the country will be supported bipartisan. they all milk the citizens that's why we are testing whether it will work if a currency is not controlled by the government.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Queentoshi

Activity: 784
Merit: 316

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 06:46:39 PM

From the sentences that I have highlighted (made bold), there is no direct relationship between how age of a leader will affect the economy of a country. A young leader can make better economic decisions than an old leader, and also the other way too, it sometimes depends on the advisers that they have.
Leaders are always surrounded by advisers, so most decisions are usually not taken on their own. These advisers are in different age groups, and are not always young and inexperienced, or old and uncreative, so even if a country has a very young and inexperienced leader, or an old one, the chances of him making wrong decisions is still low because he has advisers who have more experience in leadership giving him tips on issues that he has no experience on.
electronicash
Legendary

Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 07:14:02 PM

From the sentences that I have highlighted (made bold), there is no direct relationship between how age of a leader will affect the economy of a country. A young leader can make better economic decisions than an old leader, and also the other way too, it sometimes depends on the advisers that they have.
Leaders are always surrounded by advisers, so most decisions are usually not taken on their own. These advisers are in different age groups, and are not always young and inexperienced, or old and uncreative, so even if a country has a very young and inexperienced leader, or an old one, the chances of him making wrong decisions is still low because he has advisers who have more experience in leadership giving him tips on issues that he has no experience on.

true there is no direct relationship between how old or young the leader is that will affect the country's economy but in the case of Biden, it matters. they know it's not Biden running the country since the old man couldn't even make a sentence. let alone debate Trump.

in the case of Europe, they have MICA which will make a crypto holder's life not easy. so it doesn't matter anymore whether they have a strong leader of soft, it's their regulations and the technology to surveillance that will govern.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Volimack

Activity: 448
Merit: 13

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 04:11:13 AM

These countries are rich because they provide more opportunities to their citizens. Countries where the citizens are provided with more opportunities and the citizens are far ahead in terms of trade and commerce, those countries reach the peak of development very quickly. United Kingdom is a very good political environment economic environment market opportunities technological readiness advanced in all aspects if these are improved the person is very successful from the financial side.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 2450

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2024, 04:20:20 AM

I don’t think that’s true. These are the developed countries and developed countries have lots of rules and regulations to make everything harder for businesses. Their tax laws are also a nightmare which makes it hard for a business to survive. You should be looking for a country that has a low corporate tax and fairly good laws that favor the businesses. Some countries favor corporations more than their citizens and a developed country certainly ain’t one of those countries. Is it fair for the citizens? No, and do we or should we care? No again because we are in the money making business bruh for this exact same reason I like oil and tobacco stocks a lot. It is because they make money.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 10666

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 05:10:01 AM

The governments are already issuing a centralized shitcoin called fiat, if they issue another one that is only digital called CBDC, it is not going to change anything and it is not going to make you rich!!!

As for their policies, they are unlikely to change in any of these countries you named regardless of who is elected next term in any of these countries! In fact the opposite could happen and they start attacking bitcoin even more, issue tighter regulations and even in some cases we may end up seeing bans.

I dare say if the energy crisis in the west gets worse they will not hesitate to ban bitcoin. So far that crisis is managed and it is not getting worse though...

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
avikz
Legendary

Merit: 1507

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 05:51:24 AM

I wonder why Singapore didn't make it to the list of crypto and business friendly countries! Why didn't Dubai make it to your list? Rather I am surprised to see US in the list. United States is the worst country to start a crypto venture. The regulatory agencies are not at all friendly towards them, especially if you are working on a stable coin or decentralized exchanges or privacy focused coins.

I would say, Dubai and Singapore are the best places to start with crypto ventures. The local laws are very friendly towards businesses. In my country, when the government was not sure what kind of crypto laws to bring in and blocked the banking accounts of all crypto companies, a company called Zebpay simply moved to Singapore and now providing services to 30+ countries from Singapore excluding our country.

Die_empty

Activity: 742
Merit: 1011

Give all before death

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 06:57:24 AM

I am surprised Donald Trump has suddenly become a crypto fan. Anyway this is the nature of politicians when they are campaigning for an election. They will always ensure that they use diverse means to gain support from voters and sponsors. I don't think things will change much if Donald becomes President because we don't need to take these politicians seriously when they are looking for support.

Best times to make money and business are when leaders are either too old or too Young and in biden times a lot mess in USA but same time a lot of opportunities.
These young leaders have experienced technocrats working as their advisers and assistants so you cannot assume that one can take advantage of their age. There are also several checks and balances systems like the judiciary and legislature that make governance a collective responsibility instead of a one-man show.

Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 07:15:49 AM

Didn't really read the whole wall of text, but I partially disagree with your statement op. USA is definitely the easiest country to get rich because of the opportunities on offer(Especially if you are targeting the IT field).

The other countries that you named provide plenty of opportunities too, but it's not easy becoming rich there thanks to their housing crisis issues, inflation etc.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
NotATether
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 6909

bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2024, 10:31:30 AM

I disagree actually.

It's not even just politics. It is very hard to get a visa to enter the USA if you are a non-citizen or green card holder. There are so many bureaucratic processes for applying for a visa, the result of which is that the vast majority of applicants are denied one.

More people are trying to go to Canada though. It's got lax requirements compared to the USA. I don't know about the UK though.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
angrybirdy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2024, 08:35:52 PM

I disagree actually.

It's not even just politics. It is very hard to get a visa to enter the USA if you are a non-citizen or green card holder. There are so many bureaucratic processes for applying for a visa, the result of which is that the vast majority of applicants are denied one.

More people are trying to go to Canada though. It's got lax requirements compared to the USA. I don't know about the UK though.

based on personal experience, either of the two, it's just as difficult to get a Visa, you can still be denied even if you have show money to present like other people always say, because they just don't look at that. In Canada, if you want to go there and your goal is for residency and you don't know anyone who can petition you there, you can get a Student Visa and study there while working, most people do it that way because that's the easiest way. a lot of money will be needed for sure, but once you get there it's all worth it, the health care system in Canada is very good as well as the lifestyle there.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 10:51:44 AM

These countries are rich because they provide more opportunities to their citizens. Countries where the citizens are provided with more opportunities and the citizens are far ahead in terms of trade and commerce, those countries reach the peak of development very quickly. United Kingdom is a very good political environment economic environment market opportunities technological readiness advanced in all aspects if these are improved the person is very successful from the financial side.
Only UK is very good at those? Or maybe what you mean is that UK is a little behind than the rest of the rich countries mentioned in this thread? I think no country wants to get left behind, except only for those who have a corrupt government because they can only think of their own self and not their people / economy / or their country. So, they will always try their best to improve and surpass the other / leading countries.

The definition of being rich from a country like those, were may be different from the poor and common ones. There are normal rich people there and there are also ultra-rich people, and there is no way that all of them can be like that because this is what humanity was designed for.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: