Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Talent or someone who is in a hurry without reading the others?  (Read 460 times)
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 4450

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 08:50:15 PM

~snip~
It doesn't convey any sort of intelligible information, doesn't add anything to the discussion; its just gibberish. Sad that these kinds of accounts can get accepted to campaigns, regardless of how little they pay. Just blatant spam for the sake of advertising.

When you have xx spots in the campaign that you need to fill, and when the campaign pays extremely little, then you will get members like this who are guided by the philosophy of working exactly as little as they are paid. Quantity and not quality has never brought good results, but obviously some people need a lot of time to understand that.

This is not just about the amount that's been paid, bitvest as various tiers and through which participants will grow to higher ranks in order to earn more through making quality post and if there's a slot upward.

I don't actually see this as being the main reason this occur but from the fact that this user may possibly have alts which are also on campaigns and not just trying to have xx about of post to get a better pay because this user can actually choose to make up to 50 post weekly if he/she has no alt weekly with a more quality post than this.
While your statement is true, what you did isn't really any better than their actions. You just brought a thread back to life thats 3 weeks since the last post and added 0 value.

Like I said, your statement is true but of 0 value.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Amphenomenon

Activity: 574
Merit: 388

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2024, 09:05:34 PM

~snip~
It doesn't convey any sort of intelligible information, doesn't add anything to the discussion; its just gibberish. Sad that these kinds of accounts can get accepted to campaigns, regardless of how little they pay. Just blatant spam for the sake of advertising.

When you have xx spots in the campaign that you need to fill, and when the campaign pays extremely little, then you will get members like this who are guided by the philosophy of working exactly as little as they are paid. Quantity and not quality has never brought good results, but obviously some people need a lot of time to understand that.

This is not just about the amount that's been paid, bitvest as various tiers and through which participants will grow to higher ranks in order to earn more through making quality post and if there's a slot upward.

I don't actually see this as being the main reason this occur but from the fact that this user may possibly have alts which are also on campaigns and not just trying to have xx about of post to get a better pay because this user can actually choose to make up to 50 post weekly if he/she has no alt weekly with a more quality post than this.
While your statement is true, what you did isn't really any better than their actions. You just brought a thread back to life thats 3 weeks since the last post and added 0 value.

Like I said, your statement is true but of 0 value.
Wow sorry I literally didn't realise this earlier simply because I saw it closed to the top of topic on this board and I have not been really frequent here, if only I just checked the last reply at least, will be cautious of this next time

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x