Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:58:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cosmopolis] Prepare for Bitcoin $266 Retest  (Read 15577 times)
dandirk

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:27:35 PM

I fail to understand how a support level established before btc's ath, before China and Russia ban, before the enormous losses suffered by the Mt Gox disaster, before the IRS ruling btc is property and not a currency, when the mining landscape was far different, when the adoption landscape was far different, has any fucking meaning whatsoever.
But wtf do I know, I'm not a TA pro.

Read this article
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2401230

It has been confirmed by really smart people that people using TA lose more profit than people who don't use it.
A big financial corporation never ever use TA alone.
If you can get your hands at BTC address from the trolls here and analyze it through the blockchain, you will notice none of them have made profit, only big losses.

Everyone has the right to be a bull or a bear, but manipulating and misforming information is so annoying.

All I had to read was the Abstract where they gave multitude of reasons why their TA subjects had less returns.  Any one or more of those reasons could be the lion share of losses.   If TA was 100%, everyone would use it and it wouldn't work.  It may give insite and a bit of leverage like say counting cards but it doesn't predict the future.  You still need to have a diverse investment portfolio etc.

"Overall, our results indicate that individual investors who report using technical analysis are disproportionately prone to have speculation on short-term stock-market developments as their primary investment objective, hold more concentrated portfolios which they turn over at a higher rate, are less inclined to bet on reversals, choose risk exposures featuring a higher ratio of nonsystematic risk to total risk, engage in more options trading, and earn lower returns."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:39:10 AM

I agree with Easy2Mine above.

Technical Analysis does not adequately explain the trajectory of BTC. Due to the fact that TA rose from stock market analysis, there's the fundamental weakness. BTC does NOT behave like stocks. BTC is not a stock. Just because you can buy BTC at an exchange does not mean it is a kind of stock. BTC is a commodity, like gold and other metals. If anything, it behaves like gold in a market environment. I believe someone has done some work comparing and analyzing the relationship between btc and gold, I just can't find the link at the moment.

Btc behaves like a stock, commodity and for ex, its being used for multiple purposes at the same time.

Indeed very difficult toTA

Best way is to go with your "gut feeling"   Cheesy

igorr

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:35:13 PM

Last 3 days, bull tried four times, but apparently impossible to break 455-460 usd !

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:40:59 PM

Last 3 days, bull tried four times, but apparently impossible to break 455-460 usd !

Quadrouple top with triple bottom  Cheesy

igorr

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:42:54 PM

It looks like a bull hungry and loses strength.

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
cosmofly (OP)

Activity: 532

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:43:10 PM

Quadrouple top with triple bottom  Cheesy

Chinese Manipulators are busy selling coins at the highest prices they can get to the next fool before they let go.

YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:48:02 PM

Cosmofly is famous in off topic for trolling he does it on purpose for fun i don't care about that, there are many senior members here who also troll. What I care about is his analysis has been spot on always, people were saying buy at $500 to the moon but thanks to him I bought some coins at $418.

Really you bought coinz at the absolute bottom ...wow ..comotard said buy coinz at 418 or are you just

sockpuppet num #1

Its getting boring now ....Stop the lies Sad

Did u read the main post? I analyzed two outcomes but u decided instead to buy at $700

Moron I have not bought at any price yet ...its called sitting on your hands in a volitile market

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:52:46 PM

Here's why $265 is a likely support level.  It is not because of ATH.

That's your reasoning for support at $265?  I expected better from you Tera.

This is TA 101 ... yawn

There is no rocket science or insight going on with the 266 support lvl

Also the chinese news was out a couple of days b4 comotard started to perport to be the source of this news

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:56:37 PM

I agree with Easy2Mine above.

Technical Analysis does not adequately explain the trajectory of BTC. Due to the fact that TA rose from stock market analysis, there's the fundamental weakness. BTC does NOT behave like stocks. BTC is not a stock. Just because you can buy BTC at an exchange does not mean it is a kind of stock. BTC is a commodity, like gold and other metals. If anything, it behaves like gold in a market environment. I believe someone has done some work comparing and analyzing the relationship between btc and gold, I just can't find the link at the moment.

I think what you are trying to say is the relationship is that BTC trends hard ...just like gold

OBJECT NOT FOUND
cosmofly (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:58:04 PM

That's because most TA analysts look at it the wrong way, they draw lines and compare it to previous patterns which is wrong, history does not always repeat itself especially in highly manipulated markets such as bitcoin.

From my experience its all maths, pure mathematics. If you view the world in numbers like one huge matrix then you can be fairly accurate with trades.

Arghhh

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:25:40 PM

That's because most TA analysts look at it the wrong way, they draw lines and compare it to previous patterns which is wrong, history does not always repeat itself especially in highly manipulated markets such as bitcoin.

From my experience its all maths, pure mathematics. If you view the world in numbers like one huge matrix then you can be fairly accurate with trades.
Stop faking that you know math, back up your analysis with math. Do it.
Judging by your history of lies in your posting, this is just another one and I doubt you can count past 2.

If you take both hands and pull your head out of your asshole, and check out this chart below (it's simple enough that a monkey like you can understand), it's clear that you can't afford bitcoins and won't ever in the future:

History repeated itself four times, your past and current prediction is zero.
History: 4, Cosmotard: 0

You're just mad that you didn't get in early like me. U mad bro?
cosmofly (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:40:28 PM

Judging by your history of lies in your posting, this is just another one and I doubt you can count past 2.

If you take both hands and pull your head out of your asshole, and check out this chart below (it's simple enough that a monkey like you can understand), it's clear that you can't afford bitcoins and won't ever in the future:

Instead of blindly attacking me and fabricate lies against me, if u really like that chart (it seems you do), just Go back a bit and look at 2011, it was conveniently left out of the chart for a reason

Also if you really think history always repeats itself in marketw , why isn't gold $100,000 per ounce by now? And Google $1Billion per share ? It doesn't work that way things dont go up forever

Arghhh

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:44:55 PM

Instead of blindly attacking me and fabricate lies against me, if u really like that chart (it seems you do), just Go back a bit and look at 2011, it was conveniently left out of the chart for a reason

Also if you really think history always repeats itself in marketw , why isn't gold $100,000 per ounce by now? And Google $1Billion per share ? It doesn't work that way things dont go up forever
wow sparky, all I did was show you a chart and you go off on me like a woman bleeding from her vagina...

Anyway, where's the math to back up your stupid opinion, sparky?
fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:49:08 PM

Uhh the bulls are really gettin mad. Spitting out insults over everyone who isn´t convinced that history repeats itself and that we will see 5000-10000$coins this year.

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
Arghhh

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:56:03 PM

Uhh the bulls are really gettin mad. Spitting out insults over everyone who isn´t convinced that history repeats itself and that we will see 5000-10000$coins this year.
haha sure buddy, I'm really mad that I have all this money while you don't.

will bump thread again in July for fun.
jamesc760

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:25:13 PM

I get the feeling fonzie and cosmofly are ONE and the SAME person. They always pop up one after the other and back each other up. Not cool.
fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:27:08 PM

I get the feeling fonzie and cosmofly are ONE and the SAME person. They always pop up one after the other and back each other up. Not cool.

Sorry to dissapoint you, but it´s not true. It has been a tough market in the last months but no need to get paranoid.

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
Arghhh

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:01:02 PM

I noticed that they have the same flowery, self-important style of writing.

Everyone, be sure to be on the train, not the tracks, it's coming up hard and deep...

Arghhh

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:13:00 PM

Focus on the BTC price movements.  Who cares who they are?
Speculate on the BTC price not the identify of the posters, it is irrelevant.

BTW, chipping away at 460, against all TA odds.  
The forum is moderating itself, and if there are any faggots cunting up the forum with trolling and outright lies (COUGH OP, COUGH), then mob justice is the only justice they'll get.
Arghhh

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:25:12 PM

BTW, chipping away at 460, against all TA odds.  
Wall Street's buying up the chips... sharks are smelling blood in the water.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: