Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cosmopolis] Prepare for Bitcoin $266 Retest  (Read 15577 times)
Arghhh

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:36:10 PM

Gavin just quit Bitcoin Development, he realized how bad bitcoin is as a protocol and an investment

http://www.coindesk.com/gavin-andresen-steps-bitcoins-lead-developer/

"Andresen said he is not abandoning Bitcoin. He is only handing over core development responsibilities so that he can take up a bigger role as the currency’s chief scientist."

I think you need to read the actual article buddy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:34:02 PM

Gavin just quit Bitcoin Development, he realized how bad bitcoin is as a protocol and an investment

http://www.coindesk.com/gavin-andresen-steps-bitcoins-lead-developer/

Your a fucking FUD spreader ...he is actually going deeper into being the BITCOIN SCIENTIST i.e the architect of bitcoin

Good luck loser ... I am sorry u dont have any BTC

OBJECT NOT FOUND
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:34:04 AM

The charts are indeed shaping up into a downward movement, its not looking good. Multiple attempts to go back to $500 failed miserably, this prediction may happen afterall,  not sure if it'll happen within 2 weeks maybe a bit off towards end April.

On the positive side, both selling and buying have dried up, so a buying spree could take us quickly away from $400

DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:19:46 AM

The charts are indeed shaping up into a downward movement, its not looking good. Multiple attempts to go back to $500 failed miserably, this prediction may happen afterall,  not sure if it'll happen within 2 weeks maybe a bit off towards end April.

On the positive side, both selling and buying have dried up, so a buying spree could take us quickly away from $400
yeah right, too hard for climb up to $500
many attemps always failed until now
why is so hard for BTC go back to $500?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:24:12 AM

Well Guess I'll join in the observation of this trend and see if it does occur or not

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:48:20 AM

Hiya sparky! How ya been? It's been awhile!

Today is April 8th, did you know that $448 - $266 = $182? Uh oh... you're slipping!

We have a 100% (rounded off) chance of retesting $266 +/- $100 margin of error within the next 2 weeks
You made your prediction on the 30th of March, which means you have until April 12th to be at $266!

You're slacking buddy... I'm still waiting for my $266 coins.

On the double! More FUD!

And what do you think now? At $410 and falling... And we have 46 more hours until 12 April. And he said ($266 +/- $100 margin) so if the price drops to $366 he will be right, and its only at $44 with two days to go, so...
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:58:38 AM

And what do you think now? At $410 and falling... And we have 46 more hours until 12 April. And he said ($266 +/- $100 margin) so if the price drops to $366 he will be right, and its only at $44 with two days to go, so...

Just how retarded are you?

50%, that's a coin toss, and a $200 spread.   Cheesy

Yeah, he's got this one all nailed down.

Did you catch that Massive Dip he called mid march?  I took a screen shot, I'll be sure to post it here so his autistic mathematics wizard friend can "analyse" it.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:03:57 AM

Just how retarded are you?

50%, that's a coin toss, and a $200 spread.   Cheesy

Yeah, he's got this one all nailed down.

Did you catch that Massive Dip he called mid march?  I took a screen shot, I'll be sure to post it here so his autistic mathematics wizard friend can "analyse" it.

I don't really care about if he is a wizard or not... Im just saying that the fact of getting a 50% price drop in 2 weeks its possible. When he said that the price of Btc was over $500 and now its below $410 and keeps dropping. 
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:06:45 AM

I don't really care about if he is a wizard or not... Im just saying that the fact of getting a 50% price drop in 2 weeks its possible. When he said that the price of Btc was over $500 and now its below $410 and keeps dropping.  

That's correct, and what was the price and trend in the weeks previous to $500?  Why was the market trending that direction, and has anything changed since then?  Do you think there's a reason he said that specific time range?

It's not rocket science.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:16:50 AM

That's correct, and what was the price and trend in the weeks previous to $500?  Why was the market trending that direction, and has anything changed since then?  Do you think there's a reason he said that specific time range?

It's not rocket science.

I don't care why he said that... I was replying to another user.
cosmofly (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:30:25 AM

That's correct, and what was the price and trend in the weeks previous to $500?  Why was the market trending that direction, and has anything changed since then?  Do you think there's a reason he said that specific time range?

It's not rocket science.

You guys will deny even if the truth is in front of you Cheesy

All my predictions and analysis have been accurate , March 16 dip was spot on within the margin of error I mentioned, i gave that date one month before March 16 in a Bullish trend when people thought Bitcoin is going back to the moon. look at the chart yourself and you will see starting March 16 we kept going down to where we are now. All of you laughed at me and said buy at $750 look at the price now, how do you like your $700+ coins now

Also my insider info about China bank ban was true, you all said there is no ban buy at $550+ I said there is, what does the news say 1 week later?  Smiley

YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:36:17 AM

That's correct, and what was the price and trend in the weeks previous to $500?  Why was the market trending that direction, and has anything changed since then?  Do you think there's a reason he said that specific time range?

It's not rocket science.

You guys will deny even if the truth is in front of you Cheesy

All my predictions and analysis have been accurate , March 16 dip was spot on within the margin of error I mentioned, i gave that date one month before March 16 in a Bullish trend when people thought Bitcoin is going back to the moon. look at the chart yourself and you will see starting March 16 we kept going down to where we are now. All of you laughed at me and said buy at $750 look at the price now, how do you like your $700 coins now

Also my insider info about China bank ban was true, you all said there is no ban buy at $550+ I said there is, what does the news say 1 week later?  Smiley

hey fuckwit ...look at the titel of your post .. you have 2 days to go

COMOTARD

OBJECT NOT FOUND
GigaCoin

Giga

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:01:43 AM

Lol I don't get why Bears are attacked to oblivion on this forum even when they are proven right? I always viewed this forum as a place to discuss views From bulls and bears but bears barely get a voice.

Everyone has their own way to express even if its overdramatic like Cosmo Cheesy

Personally I welcome everyone's opinions here, I've seen many get laughed at, insulted etc only to be right at the end, but people tend to ignore that fact Smiley

We are definitely in dark times, would be nice to see the sun rise soon Smiley

Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 09:02:06 AM

You said we had a 50-50 ('rounded off') chance of going below $400.
And that if we did the price would end up between $166 and $366.
This isn't a prediction. It means 'The price might go below $400 and if it does it will end up below $400.'
^^^
This is for the benefit of newbies who might be tempted to take cosmo seriously. The other threads people have dug up on you tell people everything they need to know about you.

For me, I think it's time you joined igorr on my ignorr list. I believe you'll get on well together.

EDIT: for the record, bearish short term and think that $400 holding is optimistic, but it doesn't make a difference to me either way. I earn my btc and will continue to do so over the long term regardless of price. Long term I think bitcoin has a bright future. Sentiments here are based on troll moronity, not fear that the wiggly lines on the charts might wiggle more than usual.
kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:57:55 PM

Lol I don't get why Bears are attacked to oblivion on this forum even when they are proven right? I always viewed this forum as a place to discuss views From bulls and bears but bears barely get a voice.

Everyone has their own way to express even if its overdramatic like Cosmo Cheesy

Personally I welcome everyone's opinions here, I've seen many get laughed at, insulted etc only to be right at the end, but people tend to ignore that fact Smiley

Maybe it's because out of 10 predictions only one turns out to be correct. Any common fool can post endless threads making predictions and eventually get one right. And being a pathological liar doesn't really lend him any credibility either.

IamComrade

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:24:42 PM

Maybe it's because out of 10 predictions only one turns out to be correct. Any common fool can post endless threads making predictions and eventually get one right. And being a pathological liar doesn't really lend him any credibility either.

i follow cosmofly since a while and he has been spot on every single time but ppl here insult him and only cheer for bulls but bears are slaughtered  Sad look now everyone hate TERA  Cheesy
GigaCoin

Giga

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:35:04 PM

Well to be fair i only read 3 threads of his analysis or predictions, and all were spot on, all in a row. And we just went to $380 which is just $14 away from Cosmofly's target (based on his margin of error) so i'm gonna give him this one too. It was also within his specific time range of 2 weeks

Having said that i honestly i don't really follow or base my trades on anyone's advise here, i make my own, but i find it interesting when one is able to accurately time the market time after time, i also don't believe in attacking bears (or bulls), i also don't care for their mannerisms, but's good to hear everyones opinions rather than call them names.

There was another interesting guy a few months ago who also was spot on multiple times but stopped posting not sure where he went (and forgot his name lol)

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:39:53 PM

IMO it's going sub 300 before/just after the 15th.  Need buyers from Euro/NA
jamesc760

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:44:12 PM

There are no new buyers from the NA or the EU, we are all tapped out.
K128kevin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 04:49:48 PM

You said we had a 50-50 ('rounded off') chance of going below $400.
And that if we did the price would end up between $166 and $366.
This isn't a prediction. It means 'The price might go below $400 and if it does it will end up below $400.'
^^^
This is for the benefit of newbies who might be tempted to take cosmo seriously. The other threads people have dug up on you tell people everything they need to know about you.

For me, I think it's time you joined igorr on my ignorr list. I believe you'll get on well together.

EDIT: for the record, bearish short term and think that $400 holding is optimistic, but it doesn't make a difference to me either way. I earn my btc and will continue to do so over the long term regardless of price. Long term I think bitcoin has a bright future. Sentiments here are based on troll moronity, not fear that the wiggly lines on the charts might wiggle more than usual.

Exactly this... his prediction was a truism. He's saying that there's a chance it will go below $400, and if it does, then it will be below $400. It's not a prediction. Plus he gave a two week period of time for this to happen. If you're going to make a prediction, give a 2 day period MAX and give a more specific price for it to drop to.

An equivalent prediction to cosmofly's would be like if I said that there is a 50% chance that the price will go above $450 in the next 2 weeks and if it does, there is a 50% chance it will reach $500 and a 50% chance that it will stay in the mid $400s.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: