Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:29:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cosmopolis] Prepare for Bitcoin $266 Retest  (Read 15576 times)
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:51:53 PM

There are no new buyers from the NA or the EU, we are all tapped out.

NA & Europe are Broke in fiat and now broke in Bitcoin  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:17:01 PM

Well to be fair i only read 3 threads of his analysis or predictions, and all were spot on, all in a row. And we just went to $380 which is just $14 away from Cosmofly's target (based on his margin of error) so i'm gonna give him this one too. It was also within his specific time range of 2 weeks

Having said that i honestly i don't really follow or base my trades on anyone's advise here, i make my own, but i find it interesting when one is able to accurately time the market time after time, i also don't believe in attacking bears (or bulls), i also don't care for their mannerisms, but's good to hear everyones opinions rather than call them names.

There was another interesting guy a few months ago who also was spot on multiple times but stopped posting not sure where he went (and forgot his name lol)

Matthecat lost more money today, a perfect reason for him to excrete ass talk. So you say Bitcoin will crash even more to assed levels, lets see then where is the crash ? i can't see $500 BTC only more ass talk.

He predicted earlier that BTC won't crash below $500. Follow him or not, it's your choice. Even this prediction of bitcoin testing $266 hasn't come to fruition. Not even +/- $100 yet, although that is a significant margin of error (Nearly 38%). Do you believe he has a math genius autistic friend too?

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:24:50 PM

There are no new buyers from the NA or the EU, we are all tapped out.

I've got lots of cash ready to buy after the 15th comes.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:27:21 PM

He predicted earlier that BTC won't crash below $500. Follow him or not, it's your choice. Even this prediction of bitcoin testing $266 hasn't come to fruition. Not even +/- $100 yet, although that is a significant margin of error (Nearly 38%). Do you believe he has a math genius autistic friend too?

Not to mention there's no analysis here.
cosmofly (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:41:30 PM

Matthecat lost more money today, a perfect reason for him to excrete ass talk. So you say Bitcoin will crash even more to assed levels, lets see then where is the crash ? i can't see $500 BTC only more ass talk.

The $500 thing was a while ago when I was bullish, like any intelligent investor (unlike u who bought all the way down from $1200) I switch to bull or bear in the right moment. Its really pathetic that u went so far in the last to get that shows how desperate you are in discrediting me  Cheesy

I love how haters will deny when my predictions and analysis come true, in reality they are panicking looking for the next bullish forum thread to post "to the moon" just to fill the void of their misery

I won't even bother addressing anymore hate as its reached new low levels of desperation and trolling  Cheesy

kooke

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:02:00 PM

The $500 thing was a while ago when I was bullish, like any intelligent investor (unlike u who bought all the way down from $1200) I switch to bull or bear in the right moment. Its really pathetic that u went so far in the last to get that shows how desperate you are in discrediting me  Cheesy

I love how haters will deny when my predictions and analysis come true, in reality they are panicking looking for the next bullish forum thread to post "to the moon" just to fill the void of their misery

I won't even bother addressing anymore hate as its reached new low levels of desperation and trolling  Cheesy

Your prediction hasn't come true. We haven't re-tested $266. Bitcoin was dropping from $750 when you posted that bullish thread. By the way I've been bearish for quite a while before you posted your rubbish thread, it's just that some of us will call out a liar and fraud for what they really are.

jamesc760

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:14:51 PM

Let's leave MatTheCat out of this thread. I haven't heard from him lately and I respect the man for his technical analysis.

As much as I hate cosmopolis's style, I must admit he's on to something here. With the Chinese pulling out of BTC, we are going to see the extent of BTC fundamentals and infrastructure value. By the 20th April, dust should settle and reveal the true value of BTC.

If bitcoin retains its value around $400 on April 20th, there's a great chance that it will shoot straight through the moon soon afterwards.

If bitcoin crashes hard by that day, we may see $100 again.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:18:58 PM

Let's leave MatTheCat out of this thread. I haven't heard from him lately and I respect the man for his technical analysis.
He didn't/doesn't know which way is up.  Guy couldn't hang on to a thought or prediction for more than 10 minutes.  Should probably get himself a Dexedrine prescription.

ampere9765

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

He didn't/doesn't know which way is up.  Guy couldn't hang on to a thought or prediction for more than 10 minutes.  Should probably get himself a Dexedrine prescription.

He made some decent calls

Got whipsawed a few times and couldn't handle it though
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:58:55 PM

Well to be fair i only read 3 threads of his analysis or predictions, and all were spot on, all in a row. And we just went to $380 which is just $14 away from Cosmofly's target (based on his margin of error) so i'm gonna give him this one too. It was also within his specific time range of 2 weeks

Having said that i honestly i don't really follow or base my trades on anyone's advise here, i make my own, but i find it interesting when one is able to accurately time the market time after time, i also don't believe in attacking bears (or bulls), i also don't care for their mannerisms, but's good to hear everyones opinions rather than call them names.

There was another interesting guy a few months ago who also was spot on multiple times but stopped posting not sure where he went (and forgot his name lol)

+/- 38% like come on the psychic at the market fair does not even ask for that margin of error

If it touch's sub 300 I will say he was right as that gives a normal +/- 10%

He is a pathological liar as has been proven many times
He has been spinning fud non stop ....i.e GAVIN ANDERSON ABANDONS BITCOIN ....as one example

The times when he has been wrong or caught lying it is always glossed over...

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Arghhh

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:06:00 PM

If you look at his posting history you'll see several things:

1. He is poor.
2. He created a shitcoin while calling other people's altcoin a scam.
3. He post pictures of online models and claims that he's been with them.
4. His lying is pathological. Almost every of his posting is a lie. This has been exposed numerous times.

This dude has severe issues and I wouldn't be surprised if he started a public shooting.
YipYip

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:19:55 PM

If you look at his posting history you'll see several things:

1. He is poor.
2. He created a shitcoin while calling other people's altcoin a scam.
3. He post pictures of online models and claims that he's been with them.
4. His lying is pathological. Almost every of his posting is a lie. This has been exposed numerous times.

This dude has severe issues and I wouldn't be surprised if he started a public shooting.

Agreed....I am happy to jump up & down and carry on like monkey in a bannana factory on meth ...but we have enough lies and deception in crypto as it is

If he is right I will say it ..also when he is wrong I expect him to own it ..currently I agree there is some really bad emotional imbalances and i think most of it is a cry for attention  ..

imbalanced and he makes me look normal...

thats funny ..lolz Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
cosmofly (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:09:00 AM

It does look like rain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6znoxP_AE4

But there is hope Smiley

cosmofly (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:47:25 AM

IMO it's going sub 300 before/just after the 15th.  Need buyers from Euro/NA

My custom programmed bot executed a few buys at $345, well within my projected margin of error. It will sell upon a sufficient upswing

GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:19:43 AM

I've put in a buy order at $350 woke up and was executed, looks good Smiley

This prediction happened within the margin of error provided and within the timeframe provided I give it a pass.

YipYip

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:30:58 PM

This prediction happened within the margin of error provided and within the timeframe provided I give it a pass.

+/- 40% is not acceptable

OBJECT NOT FOUND
porcupine87

Activity: 546

hm

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:08:51 PM

He is just guessing. Did you ever play roulette? Several people bet on a single number and claim to be a prophet. If one person gets his prediction true is he really a prophet? There are so many people predicting stuff and guess what. Some of this guesses are right. This is just the law of stochastics!

There are people guessing that Bitcoin will go to 1$ or 10 000$ within the next 3 months. Depending on the news both is possible but not likely. Imagine in the next months we find a serious bug in the Bitcoin protocol which cannot be fixed. 1$ is possible then. Or the US parliament claims to be Bitcoin the new legal tender in 1-2 years. 10 000$ is possible then. But are there some prophets by just guessing?

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
cosmofly (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:11:44 PM

+/- 40% is not acceptable

I've put in place a margin of error that was spot on, infact more than, don't blame me you bought high, if you read my post that is, ive put this thread 2 weeks before we hit $330 from about $500

Also I never insulted you even when you've trolled my thread since day one but you said you will admit when I am right. Well I am now so let's see if you stick to your word or you'll bring up more excuses Wink

cosmofly (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:19:29 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 02:31:44 PM by cosmofly

This has been another successful prediction and analysis, I've executed excellent buys and now fetching great profit. Those who followed me as always made decent returns  Smiley

Those who followed my haters and ignored my analysis and prediction unfortunately made huge losses and sitting on expensive coins, always waiting for that day to break even  Cheesy and always making up excuses when the facts are infront of them, so jump on the right bus next time!

This thread has been read 9000+ Times , as all my predictions and analysis threads have very high rates of readers. I have a huge following, a lot of senior members and new comers constantly post here and send me PM asking advice and thanking me.

Due to this high demand I will be providing more details soon. Meanwhile I will provide more updates in this thread

inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:21:49 PM

This user is currently ignored.

Bliss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: