Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:39:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cosmopolis] Prepare for Bitcoin $266 Retest  (Read 15577 times)
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 08:57:06 PM

$266 wont come Cheesy hehehe it was so close 26~hours ago Smiley

but ... will not come Smiley not soon Tongue or perhaps imo NEVER ! Smiley

So sorry OP.
BTC
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
esse83

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:20:20 PM

This user is currently ignored.

Bliss.

Still you are in his thread.

“Bitcoin is wild and crazy investment that I’m diversifying out of all the time,” - Gavin Andresen
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:43:19 PM

I've put in a buy order at $350 woke up and was executed, looks good Smiley

This prediction happened within the margin of error provided and within the timeframe provided I give it a pass.

+/- 40% is not acceptable

I've put in place a margin of error that was spot on, infact more than, don't blame me you bought high, if you read my post that is, ive put this thread 2 weeks before we hit $330 from about $500

Also I never insulted you even when you've trolled my thread since day one but you said you will admit when I am right. Well I am now so let's see if you stick to your word or you'll bring up more excuses Wink

I said if we hit sub 300 you would have been right which gave you +/- 10% ...which we did not ... what I will say is you where close.. Ill give you that... +/- 40% margin of error is not "RIGHT"

..... Now thats out of the way what about owning up to all the other lies you have spewed forth on the forums ??

Let me guess...crickets

OBJECT NOT FOUND
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:38:31 PM

I've put in place a margin of error that was spot on, infact more than, don't blame me you bought high, if you read my post that is, ive put this thread 2 weeks before we hit $330 from about $500

+/- %40 isn't a "margin of error"  it's a cover-up for failure.

I said if we hit sub 300 you would have been right which gave you +/- 10% ...which we did not ... what I will say is you where close.. Ill give you that... +/- 40% margin of error is not "RIGHT"

..... Now thats out of the way what about owning up to all the other lies you have spewed forth on the forums ??

Let me guess...crickets

Cracked $397 on CaVirtex.  Didn't even hit the ridiculous margin of error.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:56:26 PM

Have we hit $266 yet?

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
jparsley

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:45:56 AM

Nice work. Will buy if it goes btw 14th -20th i also think a lot of buys orders wont let price drop that much.

please unban me.
jparsley

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:46:29 AM

Nice work. Will buy if it goes down btw 14th -20th i also think a lot of buys orders wont let price drop that much.

please unban me.
igorr

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:57:02 PM

Have we hit $266 yet?

please be patient

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:24:52 PM

Nice work. Will buy if it goes down btw 14th -20th i also think a lot of buys orders wont let price drop that much.

Slow exit by the Chinese possible, traps to sell at highest possible price before final sell off?

Coindesk says huobi,okcoin and btcchina is planning to move overseas, that's not a good sign. I think Chinese money is exiting the market for the short term atleast

dropt
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:40:36 PM

Slow exit by the Chinese possible, traps to sell at highest possible price before final sell off?

Coindesk says huobi,okcoin and btcchina is planning to move overseas, that's not a good sign. I think Chinese money is exiting the market for the short term atleast

If the capital flight theories have any merit the Chinese should be buying the fuck out of Bitcoin right now.

For all you know they are, and it's the Western "day traders" (Read: noob idiots) that are causing all this BS.
y3804

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:44:21 PM

If the capital flight theories have any merit the Chinese should be buying the fuck out of Bitcoin right now.

For all you know they are, and it's the Western "day traders" (Read: noob idiots) that are causing all this BS.

That's a very small % of Chinese traders. Most are interested in short term profits

Yes I'm a noob idiot. but it looks like im right with my predictions
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:45:25 PM

That's a very small % of Chinese traders. Most are interested in short term profits

That's not what the results of my investigatory inquiries have turned up.  But you go ahead on continue believing whatever you want.

What predictions?  You don't predict anything short of recycling garbage you find on the internet.  You're the Bitcoin equivalent of a dumpster diver.  That's not necessarily something I would be proud of.  To each their own I suppose.
y3804

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:47:23 PM

That's not what the results of my investigatory inquiries have turned up.  But you go ahead on continue believing whatever you want.

Actually you're right about that. Sorry

There's a $50K limit however now IIRC for offshore deposits, which will make the task harder
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:50:34 PM

In a way that's true it would make sense for them to buy it. I think what's important right now is reassurance from Chinese exchanges that everything will be OK etc etc in an official annoucment on their website not an interview. From my observation that seems to calm Chinese investors

y3804

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:54:39 PM

What predictions?  You don't predict anything short of recycling garbage you find on the internet.  You're the Bitcoin equivalent of a dumpster diver.  That's not necessarily something I would be proud of.  To each their own I suppose.

garbage turns out to be true sometimes
birr

Activity: 867
Merit: 584

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:55:36 PM

I've put in place a margin of error that was spot on
How can a margin of error be accurate
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:55:42 PM

Actually you're right about that. Sorry

There's a $50K limit however now IIRC for offshore deposits, which will make the task harder

I'm actually just spouting bullshit, but yes, if there was ever an opportunity for the Chinese mainlanders to circumvent those controls, now is it and the window is closing fast.  Maybe that's what we're actually seeing?  Maybe the mini bull rallies are crazy buyers buying, and then the subsequent Western market dumps are those big buyers dumping into foreign currencies.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:56:55 PM

In a way that's true it would make sense for them to buy it. I think what's important right now is reassurance from Chinese exchanges that everything will be OK etc etc in an official annoucment on their website not an interview. From my observation that seems to calm Chinese investors

I read something the other day where Chinese investors are mad as hell because the Westerners keep spreading rumours, getting freaked out and dumping all over the place. 
p0peji

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:02:09 PM

I read something the other day where Chinese investors are mad as hell because the Westerners keep spreading rumours, getting freaked out and dumping all over the place.  

They are just mad because they are losing money. Guess what would have happened if the Chinese would have been the first to buy into bitcoin, they would have done exactly that what they are accusing the Westerners of.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:39:09 PM

Have we hit $266 yet?

please be patient

By patient do you mean never?  Ok, I can wait that long.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀