Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Weaponizing Bitcoin  (Read 2004 times)
cbeast (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:30:56 PM

Speculate on price all you want. Bitcoin is a fundamental new technology. You know that global defense departments and contractors are developing future wartime scenarios on the virtual battlefields. They won't let Bitcoin die because it will justify more defense spending and they know that it requires more and more hashing to stay competitive.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 01:37:03 PM

are developing future wartime scenarios on the virtual battlefields.
Thank god, because I am getting very tired of real people getting blown up.  Can someone tell Assad about this?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
cbeast (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:40:43 PM

Thank god, because I am getting very tired of real people getting blown up.  Can someone tell Assad about this?
Exactly! A bunch of hillbillies that use the Internet smartly because they are not a real army. Bitcoin can be used to infiltrate and neutralize them easily.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:08:13 PM

There are a lot of real people getting blown up. I'm so tired of them too!
jc01480

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Nope..

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:23:00 PM

Hahahaha!!  Virtual PTSD, right!
cbeast (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:26:15 PM

Joke all you want. Defense departments develop for every technology. They even had psychic departments in the drug crazed 70s.

krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:05:27 PM

not exactly weapons grade bitcoin but the military is involved.

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/8531/u-s-air-force-building-bitcoin-payment-gateway/

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:26:55 AM

Speculate on price all you want. Bitcoin is a fundamental new technology. You know that global defense departments and contractors are developing future wartime scenarios on the virtual battlefields. They won't let Bitcoin die because it will justify more defense spending and they know that it requires more and more hashing to stay competitive.

Shocked

grifferz

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:39:11 AM

They won't let Bitcoin die because it will justify more defense spending and they know that it requires more and more hashing to stay competitive.
Coming soon to a theater near you, starring George Clooney…

THE MEN WHO STARE AT HASHES
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:00:35 AM

I'm sure the person who thought up bitcion is very smart and has considered things like this.  Now I wonder when the OP of this thread will post their credentials on cryptography for us?
cbeast (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:36:49 PM

I'm sure the person who thought up bitcion is very smart and has considered things like this.  Now I wonder when the OP of this thread will post their credentials on cryptography for us?
To start with, I read Satoshi's White Paper. Where did it say anything about what you claim? It's one thing to presume that the military does it's job to look for any combat vector to keep the nation safe. It's not unreasonable to assume what you claim. So why the hostility? Did you come here from 4chan?

BTW, thanks krodmandoon.

Lamalicious

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:41:28 PM

Well actually topic starter is not wrong. Governments ARE using virtual environment to reproduce real life scenarios. Bitcoin is the alternative to the real money so they are definetely working with it.

Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 12:48:27 PM

Speculate on price all you want. Bitcoin is a fundamental new technology. You know that global defense departments and contractors are developing future wartime scenarios on the virtual battlefields. They won't let Bitcoin die...
I missed the part where global defense departments and contractors have any control over Bitcoin's success or failure. Because they don't. All ~7bil humans on this planet do, though.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
beetterer1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:21:11 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 09:48:16 AM by beetterer1

Speculate on price all you want. Bitcoin is a fundamental new technology. You know that global defense departments and contractors are developing future wartime scenarios on the virtual battlefields. They won't let Bitcoin die...
I missed the part where global defense departments and contractors have any control over Bitcoin's success or failure. Because they don't. All ~7bil humans on this planet do, though.
I think the thought of bitcion is very smart and consider such things.
Every reason to believe bitcoin.
Borntostun

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:23:50 PM

How do I Doomsday Prep for this?
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 02:32:31 PM

So instead of colored coins you will trade little UZIs, K47s and M16s?

so cute

waldox

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:40:44 PM

bitcoin is a nuclear resistant electronic exchange system just like what the internet was for information

the govt should really be looking into bitcoin, but we dont have a cold war any longer so its not on their priority

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   * Dental Hygiene Cleaning in Toronto & Mississauga accepts Bitcoin  * Downtown Toronto Real Estate Realtor Blog & News * Toronto House Evaluation * Toronto Dental Cleaning Hygiene Centre
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:51:52 PM

bitcoin is a nuclear resistant electronic exchange system just like what the internet was for information

the govt should really be looking into bitcoin, but we dont have a cold war any longer so its not on their priority

EMP

ElectroMagnetic Pulse  -An EMP is one of the first effects felt after nuclear blast. Often they disable all electronic equipment within the blast radius.

cbeast (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:03:29 PM

EMP

ElectroMagnetic Pulse  -An EMP is one of the first effects felt after nuclear blast. Often they disable all electronic equipment within the blast radius.
If they start nuking, you have more problems to deal with than how you will pay your bills.

counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:38:49 AM

To start with, I read Satoshi's White Paper. Where did it say anything about what you claim? It's one thing to presume that the military does it's job to look for any combat vector to keep the nation safe. It's not unreasonable to assume what you claim. So why the hostility? Did you come here from 4chan?

BTW, thanks krodmandoon.

If I offended you I do apologize that was just a joke and I agree a bit childish.  You did seem a git aggressive in you previous posts so I assumed you could take a joke.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: