Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:20:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Free Entry] R7 Promotions Sponsored T20WC 2024 Prediction Pool and Discussion  (Read 1904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Unknown Op

Activity: 616
Merit: 416

Pakistan Local Board Request

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2024, 06:17:10 PM

The semi-final 2 match of India vs England was held. The Indian team went into bat in the first innings. Although at the moment two experienced batsmen are trying to form the opening pair, Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma are both excellent batsmen. If both of them can perform exceptionally well against England in today's match, India will be sure of the batting and they can enter the final. Today's match England team will not let India reach the winning stage so easily but they decided to bowl after winning the toss rather they have a target. In today's match, England team will target the runs that India will score and give a good batting performance to win. Already I can see Virat Kohli taking one wicket in the game, but India will be under a bit of pressure at the moment.
And it was also a very strong and interesting match.  In which both teams are strong and performing well.  The Indian batsmen have just performed and set a big target of 171 in the match.  If seen, it is not difficult for England.  But the Indian bowler has now applied pressure with efficiency to stop the run of the England batsmen and take wickets and not allow the target to be achieved.  No, our guess proved wrong.  I expected India to win this match.  And so it happened.  England is a good and strong team but their batsmen could not generate good pace and the whole team will be out in 16 overs and will be out of the final.  Congratulations to India for this win and also for going to the final.  And now the final match is between South Africa and India in which I hope that India will win the final match.  The England team had worked hard and struggled but could not reach the final.
Superb victory Indian squad and Congrats for successfully beating South Africa sqaud with high innings performance in final match against South Africa sqaud. India played I think 15 matches and in all 15 matches, India sqaud is still  unbeaten with win this final match. Hardik Pandiya was displayed great performance in match both in bowling and batting Inning, he took down 3 wickets after bowling 3 batters and gave 20 scores. Both Jasprit Bumrah and Arshdeep Singh also bowled greatly and each bowlers picked up 2 wickets and total 4 batter wickets. Heinrich Klaasen tried very hard and also displayed significant performance in batting Inning and collecting 52 scores with amazing shots and off 27 deliveries of this batter played 2 to 3 more overs they surely South Africa squad will emerge victory and lost match by 7 scores.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2296
Merit: 848

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2024, 06:33:00 PM

Congratulations Team India on winning the finals. They truly deserve it. The team showed character and stood firm under a lot of pressure. It was not an easy win but a win that was snatched from South Africans.

Coming to the contest, here is the final top 3 standings.

Congratulations to JSRAW & Haunebu and many thanks to libert19 for organizing this contest.

Alone055

Activity: 1106
Merit: 222

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2024, 10:23:29 PM

Congratulations Team India on winning the finals. They truly deserve it. The team showed character and stood firm under a lot of pressure. It was not an easy win but a win that was snatched from South Africans.

Coming to the contest, here is the final top 3 standings.

Congratulations to JSRAW & Haunebu and many thanks to libert19 for organizing this contest.

Congratulations, guys. Well deserved.

I can't wait to have more such contests to participate in. It was great, and I really enjoyed competing with all the other players in the competition. I was literally 1 point away from being in the top three, but anyway, better luck next time to everyone who participated, including myself.  Smiley

libert19 (OP)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
Today at 04:56:28 AM

...and the top 3s are @UmerIdrees @JSRAW @Haunebu. — Having seen cricketing knowledge of latter two, and from the observation from other competitions, I expected you two be there, so it wasn't a surprise particularly however @Umerldrees was a surprise who snatched the top spot at later stages.

Please post your BTC addresses so @AB de Royse777 can process the payments.

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to everyone part of this competition for participating, you are the ones who makes this contests fun.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Haunebu

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
Today at 06:25:18 AM

Had a blast playing along with all of you as usual. Happy to see India winning after 13 freaking years, but sad to see South Africa choking yet again though in the final this time around.

Turned out to be an amazing final as expected. @UmerIdrees deserved the top spot thanks to some great margin predictions. Top 3 finish is cool though the margins between top 5 were pretty small.

Thanks for hosting this entertaining contest.

BTC addy: 32QrxmRKox6HJdBTwt7MDCg96NQnJj3MaC

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2296
Merit: 848

View Profile WWW
Today at 06:43:46 AM

...and the top 3s are @UmerIdrees @JSRAW @Haunebu. — Having seen cricketing knowledge of latter two, and from the observation from other competitions, I expected you two be there, so it wasn't a surprise particularly however @Umerldrees was a surprise who snatched the top spot at later stages.

I am very much active in the cricket discussions too but yeah this is my first time , topping any prediction contest. It was a close call and i was lucky as i got more of the margin correctly predicted.  Smiley

My BTC address is as below

bc1qzwzm7psvt8hxt9r20hwcuna4p9njq9mtwn2jhx

AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 3955

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
Today at 12:39:04 PM

Once you have all the addresses then please post the addresses with the amount in USDT. Then PM the url of the post so that I do not miss it. As soon as I will receive your PM, I will add it in my next payment schedule which is usually on Sundays every week. Congratulations to the winners.

I was all for South Africa but they choked again unfortunately. At some stage they needed 30 runs out of 30 balls. Millar and Klaasen was in the pitch. From that point how can a team loss the match. Only the chokers can show it to the world :-D

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄