Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 02:12:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any meme coin challenge bitcoin in future ?  (Read 683 times)
hamba laeh

Activity: 797
Merit: 100

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 09:26:38 PM

Is it possible that some meme coin might challenge bitcoin in future ? Why or why not ? I personally feel that though we may see some mem coin making it really big but it will never be at the level to challenge bitcoin.

Nothing is impossible in this world. Anything can happen at any time, but if we think rationally then it is impossible for memecoins to challenge bitcoin now and in the future, and it is very impossible for memecoins to challenge bitcoin. I and everyone here definitely have the same thoughts as me.

MiauKitchen

Activity: 244
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 10:08:36 PM

don't think it will work,koin memes challenging bitcoin.
because in plain sight also meme coins and bitcoin there is a difference, where meme coins are often said to be unsafe, while bitcoin is clearly decentralized and is certainly safe.
if it can challenge / compete also the concept of everything in the meme coin must be changed massively, so that it can be equivalent to bitcoin.
Asyifiah

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 04:22:13 AM

Is it possible that some meme coin might challenge bitcoin in future ? Why or why not ? I personally feel that though we may see some mem coin making it really big but it will never be at the level to challenge bitcoin.

In my opinion, as long as I'm on the Bitcointalk forum, there isn't a single coin that can challenge Bitcoin, the reason why? Bitcoin is the main key or parent of all coins that have ever existed, with a very high quality of interest and a wide network. While coin memes are just a joke made by a certain group, they don't have a definite totality for the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
manok jepang

Activity: 775
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 05:46:37 AM

Indeed, in the crypto world, anything can happen, but if we think openly and far into the future, it is mathematically impossible for Memecoin to match, let alone compete with Bitcoin's popularity in the future, considering that Memecoin is just a coin that only follows momentary trends, while Bitcoin is one of the coins that is able to control all the coins in crypto, whose growth continues to grow over time without being disturbed by other coins,

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2024, 06:21:20 AM

Of course, everyone has their own opinion about meme coins, what is clear is that it is impossible for meme coins to challenge Bitcoin in the future, because Altcoins are just a complement and cannot beat Bitcoin's reputation.

Meme coins are the most risky investment while Bitcoin is the most acceptable and guaranteed profit making asset therefore there is a big difference between Bitcoin and meme coins and not a single coin can ever replace Bitcoin so for meme coins it is impossible.

Previously meme coins were not considered as a good investment but this year they are becoming more valuable for some people but Bitcoin has been a successful coin for years therefore such coins cannot be created ever which can collapse the value Bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Essential10

Activity: 378
Merit: 116

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 08:33:30 AM

It would be strange if memes would oppose bitcoin in the future, indeed this year meme coins continue to shine, almost all of the top meme coins have become investment targets looking for profits in the near future. Bitcoin has become so big among the Bitcointalk forum that it has even become the parent of all coins, let alone altcoin meme coins, there is no idea that it can surpass Bitcoin.
I don't know how anyone is comparing memes to bitcoin. I don't think anyone would disagree with me saying that meme coin will surpass bitcoin. Granted that meme coins appreciate much faster than bitcoin or altcoins, so will it outperform more valuable coins like bitcoin. It seems highly unlikely that a meme coin will overtake Bitcoin with the market power that Bitcoin has. Anyway, meme coin will overtake bitcoin when such a headline comes up I think the topic is being joked about.

Kristiyana

Activity: 238
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 09:04:40 AM

In my opinion, as long as I'm on the Bitcointalk forum, there isn't a single coin that can challenge Bitcoin, the reason why? Bitcoin is the main key or parent of all coins that have ever existed, with a very high quality of interest and a wide network. While coin memes are just a joke made by a certain group, they don't have a definite totality for the future.

Yeah of course and what we must also consider is the popularity because Bitcoin is the most popular coin and the highest accepted coin by everybody which is very powerful because wherever you go and they mentioned cryptocurrency the first thing they will call is Bitcoin because that's how much people love it and want to go into investing on it, so I don't think there would be a coin that will stand against Bitcoin.

doomloop

Activity: 2352
Merit: 583

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 05:33:53 PM

It seems that there is nothing comparable to Bitcoin, let alone memecoins which continue to move positively, many of which have sprung up to take advantage of the momentum to gain profits, but they often exist without a clear goal. Because of this, their value per unit is generally very low, so the capital is small, the number of meme coins obtained very much, so meme coins are not supported by established cryptocurrencies like bitcoin so it is difficult compete with him.
This is exactly the approach people should have on these, I mean it is obvious that we are not going to get anything that would be all that complicated and we should probably understand that things are not going to end up with anything that would be all that complicated. We are talking about having something that will not really looked at quite differently, it is going to be something that will be quite simple.

We just need to realize that things aren't really that hard. Just think of bitcoin as the top one forever, and there will never be anything that would be higher or better, and you are going to actually keep on enjoying it forever. This is of course not going to be all that simple, but if you can do that, then it will be easier.

hitsnorth

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 05:48:39 PM

Some people say that nothing is impossible, but I think that THIS is impossible. Lol, memecoins are appearing and disappearing. They can't work in the long term as Bitcoin.
Z_MBFM

Activity: 448
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 05:49:05 PM

Meme coin is not a asset or any utility coin. So since it has no potential future or use it will not be trusted much by people and there will be no long term investors. Bitcoin is considered an asset by investors similar to gold, silver, land or other valuable assets. And it has managed to create a huge amount of trust in people's minds that no other coin could.  And I think it will not be possible in the future.  There are many potential coins in the market such as ETH, SOL, TRX, BNB etc.. They are in a good position and after Bitcoin, investors keep an eye on them. Still they can't challenge bitcoin so how meme coin can challenge bitcoin. lol...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: