Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The rocket is secretly taking off! High 3.26, 20k BTC to $3.50 (up from $3.35)  (Read 6650 times)
Mushoz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2011, 02:04:27 PM

We seem to be climbing again!

www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NamelessOne
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 02:08:20 PM

It begins... AGAIN!  Cheesy
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 02:11:54 PM

only 20k of cheap, sub $4 bitcoins left atm.
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 02:14:45 PM

This will be fun to watch.
Mushoz

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2011, 02:16:33 PM

The ask site is nearly flat after $4  Roll Eyes

Flip Tulipcoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 02:19:57 PM

Thanks all. Sell 'em if you got 'em.
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1136
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2011, 02:26:32 PM

I'm referring to pretty much every post he's made, not just this one. What a bunch of negative dreck.

Ummm you're talking about a guy who used to define the word bull, sure he's been a bit down over the past few months but then again who hasn't  Wink

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 02:35:02 PM

I'm referring to pretty much every post he's made, not just this one. What a bunch of negative dreck.

Ummm you're talking about a guy who used to define the word bull, sure he's been a bit down over the past few months but then again who hasn't  Wink
Not trying to be argumentative, but plenty of people haven't.
jojkaart

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 03:13:08 PM

You know, I don't think the exchange rate would've ever gone below $10 if we hadn't had the bad news from several big bitcoin sites. That is, mtgox, mybitcoin and bitomat. The effect of those is clearly visible if you analyze the transaction sizes happening on the bitcoin network. Transactions moving 2000+ BTC vanished fast after mybitcoin and bitomat news broke out.
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1309

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 03:41:05 PM

You know, I don't think the exchange rate would've ever gone below $10 if we hadn't had the bad news from several big bitcoin sites. That is, mtgox, mybitcoin and bitomat. The effect of those is clearly visible if you analyze the transaction sizes happening on the bitcoin network. Transactions moving 2000+ BTC vanished fast after mybitcoin and bitomat news broke out.

I agree.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
ineededausername (OP)

Activity: 784

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 03:43:16 PM

I agree.

+1... goddamn scammers

(BFL)^2 < 0
fastandfurious

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 03:58:54 PM

I agree.

+1... goddamn scammers

You guys are so wrong you can't even imagine how wrong you are. The downturn in Bitcoin price from June 2011 would have come no matter what, the inflation at that time was over 50 %, that is crazy numbers (knowing the price went up that fast), as I have said before, bulls and bears think as a herd. When things start to move up everyone wants to be in, when it goes down everyone panics at the same time. But from a fundamental point of view the inflation will put pressure on the price. This is more a short term thing.

Now we had a couple of this herd mentality actions on the up side. Next time it should be for the downside.
jwzguy

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 04:05:13 PM

I agree.

+1... goddamn scammers

You guys are so wrong you can't even imagine how wrong you are. The downturn in Bitcoin price from June 2011 would have come no matter what, the inflation at that time was over 50 %, that is crazy numbers (knowing the price went up that fast), as I have said before, bulls and bears think as a herd. When things start to move up everyone wants to be in, when it goes down everyone panics at the same time. But from a fundamental point of view the inflation will put pressure on the price. This is more a short term thing.

Now we had a couple of this herd mentality actions on the up side. Next time it should be for the downside.

Cool. How much are you shorting right now?
fastandfurious

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 04:10:40 PM

I agree.

+1... goddamn scammers

This is what I wrote before (when it was stable at 3.20). Read it carefully. Exactly what I said happened, short term interest wanted the price at 3.50 and higher. I also said the "manipulator" wanted the price not much higher than 3.20 because they now understand the fundamentals, exactly that happened as well when they sold it down again to 3.20. My prediction now is that this was the last bull herd mentality up-tick, it will last maybe 2-3 days more maximum and then there will build up a panic for the down side, but the time frame for that is hard to know, probably within 1-2 months.

From before: "You are making the wrong assumption, this market is manipulated. This is how I see it, the price should be higher than 3.50 USD right now if everything was played as it normally is if you look at the order depth and knowing that it is very hard to get under 3 USD right now. Someone is building up this manipulation, I think they have bought a lot of bitcoins, they really don't want the price to go down, but at the same time they understand fundamentals so they are selling at 3.20 USD and over, by doing this and have a lot of buy order in the market, they are forcing this fake or manipulated stable behavior. At the same time they don't lose that much UDS or BTC, so they are playing the game of manipulating well (right now). The only way they can lose is if someone will sell massively in to this (fake) bid walls, then they will panic as always and the inflation and panic after that will make it worse. The thing is that we are at 3 USD and the downside is not that big. I think they have by doing this fundamentally put BTC around 1 dollar higher than it should be, but it is at a cost and right now we are printing 2,6 million BTC more until Dec 2012, so they will  probably lose (again) in the end. Time is on the downside."
jwzguy

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 04:13:56 PM

I agree.

+1... goddamn scammers

This is what I wrote before (when it was stable at 3.20). Read it carefully. Exactly what I said happened, short term interest wanted the price at 3.50 and higher. I also said the "manipulator" wanted the price not much higher than 3.20 because they now understand the fundamentals, exactly that happened as well when they sold it down again to 3.20. My prediction now is that this was the last bull herd mentality up-tick, it will last maybe 2-3 days more maximum and then there will build up a panic for the down side, but the time frame for that is hard to know, probably within 1-2 months.

From before: "You are making the wrong assumption, this market is manipulated. This is how I see it, the price should be higher than 3.50 USD right now if everything was played as it normally is if you look at the order depth and knowing that it is very hard to get under 3 USD right now. Someone is building up this manipulation, I think they have bought a lot of bitcoins, they really don't want the price to go down, but at the same time they understand fundamentals so they are selling at 3.20 USD and over, by doing this and have a lot of buy order in the market, they are forcing this fake or manipulated stable behavior. At the same time they don't lose that much UDS or BTC, so they are playing the game of manipulating well (right now). The only way they can lose is if someone will sell massively in to this (fake) bid walls, then they will panic as always and the inflation and panic after that will make it worse. The thing is that we are at 3 USD and the downside is not that big. I think they have by doing this fundamentally put BTC around 1 dollar higher than it should be, but it is at a cost and right now we are printing 2,6 million BTC more until Dec 2012, so they will  probably lose (again) in the end. Time is on the downside."

Cool. So how much are you shorting right now?
fastandfurious

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 04:15:01 PM

Also by having this rally, the one with the bad hand isn't the manipulator right now, now that has been taking over by the ones that are buying today at 3.40 USD and higher. They will be the biggest losers in this manipulation game.
Flip Tulipcoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 04:16:26 PM

Also by having this rally, the one with the bad hand isn't the manipulator right now, now that has been taking over by the ones that are buying today at 3.40 USD and higher. They will be the biggest losers in this manipulation game.
+1
fastandfurious

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 04:17:40 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2011, 04:32:08 PM by fastandfurious

I agree.

+1... goddamn scammers

Cool. So how much are you shorting right now?

I'm short, but my position was taken at 6 USD, not at this levels. Some of my short position was bought back at 2.30-2.50 USD and I have started to build back that position at this levels. I think that the downside is bigger than the upside in 1-2 months time. I usually don't trade my position.

I will build it up even more at 3.80-4 USD if we go there.
finway

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 04:18:28 PM

Can't be so complex, just short it if you like.

Mushoz

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2011, 11:36:58 AM

only 20k of cheap, sub $4 bitcoins left atm.

only 20k of cheap, sub $4 $5 bitcoins left atm.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: