This is a psychology experiment. Let's see if this auction goes anywhere at all.The rules:
1) Highest bidder at the end of the auction gets all bitcoins in 167gBwPnorxou8mKF2CUr95y7xdfgpfxsd at auction's end.
2) To bid, you must actually send the amount of your bid to 167gBwPnorxou8mKF2CUr95y7xdfgpfxsd (that's right, every bidder pays their bid whether they win or not)*.
3) Immediately after adding it (before the payment makes it to blockexplorer
so someone else can claim it), you must post the amount of the payment you made here.
3) Auction ends when no payment has hit blockexplorer
exactly 1 hour after a prior payment hits blockexplorer
(according to the times listed in blockexplorer for the transaction). If your payment hits blockexplorer
one hour and one second after the prior payment, you are among the losers.
4) Within 12 hours of auction end, I will send the entire contents of the wallet to the winner.
*To be clear, the amount you send is not totaled cumulatively. The current high bidder must send that amount in 1 transaction.