Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The pressure,fear and indecisiveness that comes with trading.  (Read 679 times)
Bloodseekers

Activity: 763
Merit: 121

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
July 05, 2024, 03:45:53 AM

Sooner or later, you will understand that it is not easy to earn profits from this market.
I believe in few days new traders understand that it's not possible to earn profits without learning trading and the market at first place. Even I have faced some good losses when I started crypto trading. Most of those losses were because of bad coin choices and that's why I always suggest new traders to choose only reputable altcoins or stick to Bitcoin only.
After beginners experience several failures of course they will realize the importance of having an understanding first before deciding to trade and also they must be able to be patient with every process we go through because if we cannot be patient it will certainly be difficult to persist in trading and with several failures then we will no longer learn it well so we can't make anything from trading and we will only get losses in trading and it would be better when we first try it, we can use a little capital while we are still in the learning stage and when we understand it well of course we can try it with larger capital to be able to get the profits we want.

pusaka

Activity: 1120
Merit: 615

View Profile
July 05, 2024, 09:28:03 AM

Sooner or later, you will understand that it is not easy to earn profits from this market.
I believe in few days new traders understand that it's not possible to earn profits without learning trading and the market at first place. Even I have faced some good losses when I started crypto trading. Most of those losses were because of bad coin choices and that's why I always suggest new traders to choose only reputable altcoins or stick to Bitcoin only.
The longer a trader is in this space, the more their knowledge about the market, trading and so on increases, that is what should happen. But will they be willing to learn to become better? that's the question. The reason is that there are still people who still repeat the same mistakes, which means they never learn from the mistakes they made in the past.
Trading or investing, not just making a purchase or entry then waiting for profits and taking it, is more complex than what I said. That's why we have to have sufficient knowledge before we do something like this, whether in trading or investing. The more knowledge we have, the easier it will be for us to trade and invest.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
knowngunman

Activity: 658
Merit: 345

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2024, 01:36:23 PM

After beginners experience several failures of course they will realize the importance of having an understanding first before deciding to trade and also they must be able to be patient with every process we go through because if we cannot be patient it will certainly be difficult to persist in trading and with several failures then we will no longer learn it well so we can't make anything from trading and we will only get losses in trading and it would be better when we first try it we can use a little capital while we are still in the learning stage and when we understand it well of course we can try it with larger capital to be able to get the profits we want.

Well, you have spoken well but the last part of your post I emboldened is not a good practice for a trader that wants to go far. Irrespective of knowledge that one possess about trading should not push them to trade with a large capital just because they are aiming to gain higher profits. I know the larger the capital, the higher the profit but only if you succeed. It’s advisable to trade with little capital that you can afford because market can not be predicted. This is one of the reasons why new traders find it difficult to make it in trading and their dream is usually cut short. Trading is a gradual process that has not end, the more you stay in the industry the more you gain much knowledge. For this, patience is very vital in trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x