Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 11:32:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to invest in Bitcoin.  (Read 583 times)
Reredmi896

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 04:27:07 AM

Any strategy can be very potential if it aims to invest in bitcoin, I can only give good advice to investors what strategy they will choose for their investment, for the continuation of the choice is only in their hands, want to use what strategy for their investment, what is clear is that investing in bitcoin is a long-term investment if they want to get the profits they expect, and requires high consistency.
michellee

Activity: 2842
Merit: 847

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 11:32:40 AM

Any strategy can be very potential if it aims to invest in bitcoin, I can only give good advice to investors what strategy they will choose for their investment, for the continuation of the choice is only in their hands, want to use what strategy for their investment, what is clear is that investing in bitcoin is a long-term investment if they want to get the profits they expect, and requires high consistency.
Those investor must research before they start investing. If they don't do that and only follows what other people suggest, they will difficult to follow. They will not have a chance to make a profit because they don't have a right plan to investing.

Those investor can use DCA method to invest in Bitcoin because many people already proves that method is works best for them. They needs to prepare some money they can afford to start investing in Bitcoin and try to buy Bitcoin using their schedule. They don't have to thinks much about how the market movement because their focus is collecting as many Bitcoin they can.

If they don't have much skills in trading, they can be a Bitcoin investor which will not makes them worry. But they must have a control to overcome their worry because the market will always moves ups and downs.
Reredmi896

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 01:22:11 PM

Those investor must research before they start investing. If they don't do that and only follows what other people suggest, they will difficult to follow. They will not have a chance to make a profit because they don't have a right plan to investing.

Those investor can use DCA method to invest in Bitcoin because many people already proves that method is works best for them. They needs to prepare some money they can afford to start investing in Bitcoin and try to buy Bitcoin using their schedule. They don't have to thinks much about how the market movement because their focus is collecting as many Bitcoin they can.

If they don't have much skills in trading, they can be a Bitcoin investor which will not makes them worry. But they must have a control to overcome their worry because the market will always moves ups and downs.
Yes I agree that research is needed if you don't want any mistakes in investing, but in my opinion if you want to invest in bitcoin and only focus on bitcoin, long research should not be needed, because we know the bitcoin pundamental is very strong and has been tested from year to year, we just focus on collecting bitcoin and focus on securing our bitcoin wallet, to invest long-term, and use cold money so that our investment is not disturbed, and see the movement of market prices.
Faisal2202

Activity: 1274
Merit: 477

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2024, 04:15:44 PM

I don't think there is any need stressing which method is the best and saying that the DCA method is the best does not really stand because their is no data to back up what you are saying. For instance, can you name any of the big holders of Bitcoin that bough using the DCA method? But I know many huge holders that do not buy their Bitcoin through the DCA method. I still remember when MicroStrategy were massively accumulating Bitcoin, they bought using lump sum method.
I don't care if any big holder of BTC is using DCA or not, because we don't have to idealize if the method is working or not, just because big holders have adopted it or not. We should have our own senses to idealize things. DCA is the best method there for long-term investments. And speaking of Microstrategy, you tell me, did they buy all these 226 331 BTC all at once? No, they did not buy it all at once means they did not lump sum it.

But their one-time purchasing is of millions which we think is a lump sum but according to them, it's not. https://saylortracker.com/ look at the site, and you will realize how many times Microstrategy has bought BTC. And was it beneficial for them? Yeah it was beneficial for them to buy at different points.
The most important aspect in Bitcoin accumulation is not the method of buying but how to hold and manage the Bitcoin purchased. Some might buy using the lump sum and at the dip but will be unable to manage it properly, thereby selling when the upward movement is just starting. While some people can buy at the beginning of the movement but will hold even to the peak of the movement.
You are wrong, if you are accumulating BTC you are doing it because you want to profit in the long run, and I know a small difference won't make big impact but just look at the link I gave, if MS have bought all those funds all at once they would be more beneficial (if bought when BTC was around $25k) But they did not buy it all due to reasons. Point is entry point do have big importance, along with the managerial aspects.
michellee

Activity: 2842
Merit: 847

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 06:11:38 AM

Yes I agree that research is needed if you don't want any mistakes in investing, but in my opinion if you want to invest in bitcoin and only focus on bitcoin, long research should not be needed, because we know the bitcoin pundamental is very strong and has been tested from year to year, we just focus on collecting bitcoin and focus on securing our bitcoin wallet, to invest long-term, and use cold money so that our investment is not disturbed, and see the movement of market prices.
However, you should research even if you just only focus on Bitcoin because many investors can not stay calm with the volatility of the Bitcoin price. Many investors worry if they can not holds their Bitcoin for a long time and that is usually happens to new investors who lack of knowledge about Bitcoin investing. That is why they still needs to research and read many news about Bitcoin so they can make sure and calm themselves.

They don't have to thinks much about the Bitcoin market. They just needs to runs their plan to collect Bitcoin for some term. They must remember that they just use the money they can afford to invests.

When their plan runs as what they wants, they will make a profit in the future. What they do now constantly can helps them to change their life by investing in Bitcoin.
kuriboh

Activity: 391
Merit: 285

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 07:54:38 AM

In your opinion, investing in bitcoins is reasonable, but before investing in them, you need to know about them well, understand them, listen to them, and see them. If you don't know about it better, then don't invest. You first learn about it well, then decide what to do.
If your main focus is Bitcoin, then you should research it because you need to know what you are investing in. You have to have a long-term mindset. You have to realize that it is foolish to expect good things from here in a short period of time. That's why you have to be open-minded to think long. If you can take the step of investing in Bitcoin, you will benefit in the future.

Iamgoat

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 05:41:58 PM

In your opinion, investing in bitcoins is reasonable, but before investing in them, you need to know about them well, understand them, listen to them, and see them. If you don't know about it better, then don't invest. You first learn about it well, then decide what to do.
If your main focus is Bitcoin, then you should research it because you need to know what you are investing in. You have to have a long-term mindset. You have to realize that it is foolish to expect good things from here in a short period of time. That's why you have to be open-minded to think long. If you can take the step of investing in Bitcoin, you will benefit in the future.
Thank you sir. I am taking my time to learn about investments in Bitcoin these days before I will go into the investments fully. From all I've grabbed with Bitcoin as a powerhouse, like any knowledge, learning from the basics skills to the advanced level is the best approach to a successful investment career in Bitcoin. I've also realized our level of assimilation is quite different from one another as someone may find what you're finding difficult to learn in a year, easy to learn within couple of months. I can't specify what best time or duration to learn investments in Bitcoin, what I can guarantee is, learning it at your own pace and understanding will help you make better and personal decisions when the time arises.
Fiasem20

Activity: 210
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 06:27:54 PM

Bitcoin accumulation strategy is one of the most discussed topic on this forum and the community at large.The recognized strategies that bitcoiners have adopted in respect to accumulating Bitcoin are DCA(Dollar cost averaging),Lump sum and buying the dip.And it has always been the tradition of most bitcoiners to adopt the DCA strategy as the preferred one among the rest,all I'm trying to say is all the strategies are good and accepted but DCA strategy is most preferred.A bitcoiner can accumulate Bitcoin with the lump sum strategy from his extra fund or an inherited fund while buying the dip is a speculative strategy in essence waiting for a price decline to take advantage of the market.The DCA strategy is preferred because it doesn't give a bitcoiner the impression to wait for a price decline or lump sum from an extra fund or inherited fund but with DCA strategy one can start accumulating no matter the current price,he/she accumulate bitcoin on a fixed amount at a regular interval it could be weekly or monthly.
rachael9385

Activity: 518
Merit: 361

BA_LA_FA_MA

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2024, 06:39:16 PM

While reading your post I saw some good points but while continue reading, it seems like there are things you failed to understand about investment. However as a beginner, yeah you need to know about what you are doing but know about it is easy. All you need is make your research about it know how to buy Bitcoin and also know the meaning of Bitcoin, so if anyone asks you what is Bitcoin you can be able to explain to them. Bitcoin knowledge is not hard to get, you only need to start investing, while investing there are things you will understand about Bitcoin. While you are busy waiting to learn about Bitcoin there are opportunities that you will miss, those opportunities might not come again. The important thing you need to know about Bitcoin is that you don't have to wait, invest while you can and don't give excuses when you have the opportunities and requirements to invest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Winterfrost

Activity: 714
Merit: 135

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 09:37:46 PM

Most people gets it wrong because they decide to trade than to invest, always there for some quick profits which causes a lot of panic when the price of Bitcoin begin to decline. Those who understands the market and knows how to operate with their strategies will definitely see good profit from their investment, what is required from them is to keep complying with their strategy and keep holding to what they have in their portfolio.
Natalim

Activity: 2982
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 11:51:39 PM

Research is certainly a must before going into decision-making. Even if you only do DCA and just buying at the dips, research should always be taken first so you will be aware what will be the outcome of your action, as not everyone receives the same outcome even if it means just buying and hodling. And as much as possible, everything you do in the market should always come with patience and consistency, that is if you want to ensure that you will end up with good and significant profits despite of the market uncertainty.

I_Anime

Activity: 448
Merit: 191

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 05:43:41 AM

buying and hodling:

Buying and holding is the simplest way to invest in Bitcoin, and it involves simply purchasing Bitcoin and holding it in a digital wallet. And there are different strategy in which one can use in accumulating Bitcoin and hodling which are.
DCA strategy ( Dollar Cost Averaging): this is an investment strategy where you buy Bitcoin at a regular interval, not minding the price. One can just set a particular amount which he or she will be using to buy Bitcoin it could be weekly or monthly. I'm using the strategy and it has been a wonderful experience so far.
Buying during the Dip: this is also an accumulation strategy it involves waiting for Bitcoin to dip before accumulating or buying.
Lump Sum: Some people decide to buy their bitcoin all at once at a price they feel is good for them. This strategy is referred to as Lump sum. one can just be saving till when he feels he has enough money he can just purchase Bitcoin using all the savings or one can use an inherited money to purchase all at once.
The main advantage of buying and holding is that it is simple and straightforward.

This are all amazing method of purchasing or accumulating bitcoin, but the most common, and most recommended especially for newbies is a he DCA strategy, is one of the strategy that one don't need to have large amount of money before going into. Because it is the purchasing of bitcoin in lesser quantities either weekly or monthly. So one can fixed his DCA amount to be $20 weekly aslong he or she are being consistent, they will surely get themselves a nice Stash goes on.

But still the other methods are also nice like buying the dip , most time with the use of reserved funds (and amount money set aside for the dip ), and we also have lump-summing, which is the purchasing of large quantities of bitcoin once without any means of breaking the money down like DCAing . So is like the opposite of DCAing.

Judith87403

Activity: 160
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2024, 05:49:51 AM

Actually there are so many ways to invest in bitcoin depending on our choice, a lot of people have been talking about using DCA method, of course DCA  is the best method for accumulating bitcoin in our portfolio more especially for those that can't invest in bulk but with the help of DCA method you can be able to accumulate.

Most investors have been using this strategies for a very long time right now as we speak they most have accumulated a lot on their portfolio,as a beginner in this crypto space is very good to start your bitcoin investment by using this DCA method though it depends on your choice but I always considered this DCA method as one of the best method ever.

Kliss

Merit: 24

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 09:20:52 AM

Bitcoin can indeed be invested or earned in this three major ways, Buying and holding, Trading and mining. Each of these methods, depends on individual knowledge and preference, some can be successful in trading and others may prefer buying and HODLing for the long-term. An investor can go with any of these methods, that aligns with his/her investment plan to make profits. But all requires different knowledge and approaches to earn from! Trading bitcoin can be challenging, without adequate knowledge and skill to permutate in the volatile market can impact negatively. Without applying the right techniques and analysis of the market trends can lead to significant loss of money , but a skillfull trader making right decisions can make good profits and quick gains.

Mining bitcoin to earn from it is like digging for digital gold. It's not easy earning bitcoin through mining, because its a competitive process  which requires computing expert. Bitcoin miner solves problem,  adds  new block to the blockchain  which helps in maintainance of network and ensure legitimate transactions. A skilled expert in computing can earn bitcoin, using hardware to solve mathematical problems.

Buying and holding Bitcoin through any if these strategy, (DCA, buy during dip and lump-sum) for long-term it's not as complex like the others, doesn't require too much knowledge. And investor can gain more knowledge in investment process, but requires an investor to be consistent,  disciplined and patient  for long period of time to make profits.
Luzin

Activity: 1512
Merit: 803

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 09:39:08 AM

Buying and holding Bitcoin through any if these strategy, (DCA, buy during dip and lump-sum) for long-term it's not as complex like the others, doesn't require too much knowledge. And investor can gain more knowledge in investment process, but requires an investor to be consistent,  disciplined and patient  for long period of time to make profits.

Disciplined and knowledgeable when he should go in and out.   Because I know a lot, people who invest tend to be very unwilling to lose. When the price goes down they don't curse the stop loss. Until finally they fell too deep.
There are many ways to invest, you just need to adjust and keep learning. Adjust to your abilities and don't try to imitate other people's styles because it is sometimes difficult to do. Learn with your abilities according to the capacity you have.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 588
Merit: 343

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2024, 09:50:15 AM

To be honest, if someone has money to invest on the market then it's best to do a lump sum so that you won't have any emotional barrier upon doing that. Why I said that? It's because when someone is trying to invest on Bitcoin during the dips, the investor might feel that there's gonna be another fall and there will be some delay of investing due to the fact that it might fall lower again upon waiting. Yes, DCA is a good one but with that kind of money, and you know that it is the dip, you have the choice to buy it on the lumpsum for you to just spend that money away to the market and you only have to think about waiting.

Normally, investing at once is better than investing from time to time because the price will not be the same, which makes some investors confused, and when you want to sell, you may lose some and gain profit. Since you bought it at a different price, Although this kind of strategy is for people who have enough money and are ready for a long-term investment, you know, as someone who only has money to invest and not that much, I think DCA is better because that is the way he will understand much better and how much he has invested for the time he spent.

Also, for people who have little knowledge about bitcoin investment, DCA is also the best for them to avoid confusion. Furthermore, I can tell you that investing in dips makes someone panic; they don’t really understand the concept since you know that when dips come in, it takes some time before it bounces back and starts seeing positive changes.

Some of these kinds of things make some investors feel the emotional barrier you are talking about. Not all of us are ready to see dips; most investors want to invest and start seeing positive change in the market, which is not going to be as possible as some people want it since this is something we know about and we legally know it will happen, so we have to wait till the time comes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Fara Chan

Activity: 1372
Merit: 568

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 01:07:52 PM

And in your opinion, what strategy is more suitable to suggest to investors whose direction is Bitcoin? Because Bitcoin is the right choice for everyone who wants to invest. However, there are also some people who sometimes find it difficult to buy Bitcoin because they are hampered by the amount of money they have, so they need to use a more appropriate strategy when they want to buy Bitcoin or they can just buy Bitcoin whenever they have money. Although such a method might make them miss the best moment in terms of buying Bitcoin, such as when Bitcoin is experiencing a decline in market prices.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Kliss

Merit: 24

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 01:38:26 PM

Buying and holding Bitcoin through any if these strategy, (DCA, buy during dip and lump-sum) for long-term it's not as complex like the others, doesn't require too much knowledge. And investor can gain more knowledge in investment process, but requires an investor to be consistent,  disciplined and patient  for long period of time to make profits.

Disciplined and knowledgeable when he should go in and out.   Because I know a lot, people who invest tend to be very unwilling to lose. When the price goes down they don't curse the stop loss. Until finally they fell too deep.
There are many ways to invest, you just need to adjust and keep learning. Adjust to your abilities and don't try to imitate other people's styles because it is sometimes difficult to do. Learn with your abilities according to the capacity you have.
You are right @Luzin! Everyone must not go through same path in our investments.  Imitating others can lead to wrong decisions in our investment because our capacity and risk tolerance are not thesame, we invest according to our comfort but we can learn from the investment outcomes of others and set our own path, with our own abilities.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1512
Merit: 711

Cryptocurrency is power

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 01:40:15 PM

Investing in bitcoin doesn't have any one particular way of it, but the thing is that have your funds available and access any exchange because exchange you input your values will determine the speed of purchasing confirmation with them, if a newbie want to venture into cryptocurrency I think that the right thing to do is to study cryptocurrency and understand the conditions of cryptocurrency, so I know quite well that if you don't comprehend the systematic of investing in cryptocurrency you will end up by investing without direction, so in summary you have to make sure that you have understood the basic ways of cryptocurrency and mostly bitcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Taskford

Activity: 2604
Merit: 807

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 02:46:55 PM

Actually there are so many ways to invest in bitcoin depending on our choice, a lot of people have been talking about using DCA method, of course DCA  is the best method for accumulating bitcoin in our portfolio more especially for those that can't invest in bulk but with the help of DCA method you can be able to accumulate.

Most investors have been using this strategies for a very long time right now as we speak they most have accumulated a lot on their portfolio,as a beginner in this crypto space is very good to start your bitcoin investment by using this DCA method though it depends on your choice but I always considered this DCA method as one of the best method ever.

That's for holding if he could able to hold his patience to invest on bitcoin for more longer times.

But if he don't have experience yet and could able to spend on bitcoin for short time then he must try to seek some information about how to do good trades then provably that he could able to earn some money from trading.

But again if he don't have any experience then also afraid to experience those bad things that could possibly happen on their trades then maybe offering some services online maybe the ideal option he could do so I guess he need to bring a good portfolio with this since lots of clients might hire him then with that he could possibly earn a lot of money came from multiple clients.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███