Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 09:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: >>JOIN<< The BITCOIN FORUM METAVERSE Art Project with BTC Artist 1Dq  (Read 2470 times)
Dailyscript

Activity: 266
Merit: 133

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 05:19:58 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2024, 09:11:25 PM by Dailyscript
Merited by 1Dq (1)

Otherwise, I'm super busy with a new visual update, that will hopefully already have many of your ideas integrated.

But to keep it fun, here's a couple of legendary character ideas for you...

...and a gif made from a couple of scene sketches.

Your designs are indeed splendid i must commend you for the good works. The robots used to represent the legendary characters are great but i prefer the first art there. Where the robot shows a legendary character with a strong, smart, and knowledgeable character. It's easy to differentiate a newbie and a legendary with the first robot based on hierarchy the robot looks more upgraded like the newest version of its technology.

However, there was a suggestion by Iamgoat to celebrate hardworking OGs who have kept the forum going on both by merit circulating and removing spammers and shitposter. I dont know if the idea was seconded by anyone or you adopted it. Meanwhile, i was think if using a badge, crested on each of the robots because, most of all the names he pointed out are legendries, and you need to differentiate them from the other legendries and show what makes them special and award they have won in the bitcoin forum.

edit - because of repeated sentence.

1Dq (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 1228

Crypto Artist

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2024, 01:48:39 PM

Certain names keep cropping up and we need to do them justice.
I'm open to any ideas, besides writing the actual nickname, on how to incorporate them so its obvious who is represented![/b]

user id number?

Interesting idea, though not very visual.
Still, as we can't include everything and everyone, some shortcuts must be made and IDs seem cool and feel cryptic.

I believe that if you are going to add people's names here on the forum, it would be interesting to ask them directly about how they would like to be represented. Or, create a sample drawing and ask them to improve something that represents each one. For example, a robot chosen by each user and in the image they would appear with their username above their head and below their username a medal for more merit, a handshake icon for trust, an eye for more recognition, something along those lines. But, the ideal, in my view, would be to have a robot or humanoid according to their choice.

Edit:

I made this example of more or less what the idea I told you would be like.

It might be hard to get everyone's opinion on how they'd want to be represented, especially those not that active any more.
We're talking mostly OG personas here as others will be generic characters doing stereotypical things.
We could ask those active (like Theymos) for opinion!

Your designs are indeed splendid i must commend you for the good works. The robots used to represent the legendary characters are great but i prefer the first art there. Where the robot shows a legendary character with a strong, smart, and knowledgeable character. It's easy to differentiate a newbie and a legendary with the first robot based on hierarchy the robot looks more upgraded like the newest version of its technology.

However, there was a suggestion by Iamgoat to celebrate hardworking OGs who have kept the forum going on both by merit circulating and removing spammers and shitposter. I dont know if the idea was seconded by anyone or you adopted it. Meanwhile, i was think if using a badge, crested on each of the robots because, most of all the names he pointed out are legendries, and you need to differentiate them from the other legendries and show what makes them special and award they have won in the bitcoin forum.

edit - because of repeated sentence.

I absolutely noted above suggestion and hardworking OG's will be celebrated in this artwork.
In fact, I'm just working on a visual update that will already have some of this incorporated and I can't wait to share (in a couple of days)!  Cool

Bots will have some sort of system integrated into them showing their status.
The final version can be discussed of course.

>>> Bitcoin Forum's Artist <<<
Pumared

Activity: 1372
Merit: 456

View Profile
August 02, 2024, 06:12:51 PM

I believe that if you are going to add people's names here on the forum, it would be interesting to ask them directly about how they would like to be represented. Or, create a sample drawing and ask them to improve something that represents each one. For example, a robot chosen by each user and in the image they would appear with their username above their head and below their username a medal for more merit, a handshake icon for trust, an eye for more recognition, something along those lines. But, the ideal, in my view, would be to have a robot or humanoid according to their choice.

Edit:

It might be hard to get everyone's opinion on how they'd want to be represented, especially those not that active any more.
We're talking mostly OG personas here as others will be generic characters doing stereotypical things.

I think it would be best to send the message right away, since we have time for them to respond. And whoever responds can just add it to the project. Otherwise, there's not much we can do. But the ideal thing in my view would be a personalized one since these are members who make/made a difference, it's worth trying.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
joker_josue
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4776

**In BTC since 2013**

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2024, 10:45:20 PM

I had another idea.

One way to represent the entire forum and local communities (board) would be for one of the buildings in each window or floor to have the initials of each location.

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
1Dq (OP)
Copper Member

Crypto Artist

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2024, 02:21:40 PM

Edit:

I think it would be best to send the message right away, since we have time for them to respond. And whoever responds can just add it to the project. Otherwise, there's not much we can do. But the ideal thing in my view would be a personalized one since these are members who make/made a difference, it's worth trying.

My latest visual update is nearly ready (I expect to post it in the next day or two).
I'll address this question in one of the points

I had another idea.
One way to represent the entire forum and local communities (board) would be for one of the buildings in each window or floor to have the initials of each location.

We could do something like that!
I have space dedicated to "local" boards and we could debate how to mark them (some or all of them).

Pumared

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 10:28:52 PM

I had another idea.

It could be something along these lines, the phrase "local boards" can be placed in a square or rectangle to make it stand out

I'm looking forward to the next update

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BitList
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
1Dq (OP)
Copper Member

Crypto Artist

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2024, 06:41:05 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2024, 04:44:52 PM by 1Dq
Merited by krogothmanhattan (5), vapourminer (1), aoluain (1)

VISUAL UPDATE #4

This is a big one and took a while, because I integrated most ideas into the composition!

There are still many things to work out and anything might still change!
Also keep in mind that the final version will look a lot different also because painting on canvas follows different rules than digital art.

I do like how lively it's becoming.  Grin

Most things follow internal systems of the whole Metaverse:

* Blue is the color of good things, red of bad things.
* Everything is fueled by Satoshi's ultimate positive blue torrent.
* Main BTC tower in the background is blue and connects all other areas.
* Merit is in the form of bluish stars.
* Scammers, trolls and spammers have red eyes.
* Redder areas tend to have darker aspect to them.

As there's a LOT more going on here's a bit of help pointing things out:

Besides that, I wanted to share a couple of thoughts.

Everywhere I could, I opted for less text/more visual depiction of things.
It's hard to do that as most things here is a text based haha, but it's a fun challenge.
Still, there's text signs everywhere, but I'll try to minimize them as much as possible.

The style is still a bit over the place and not edgy enough for my taste, but that might naturally settle as more updates take place.

There's a nice initiative, started by Pumared, to invite people from different countries in Local threads.
This is his thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5504857.0
So in case you're from one of the "local" countries, please create your own thread inviting members to join here.
In the end, I propose including most active countries' symbols into the artwork!

Before going to the hottest questions to discuss, I've one more thing.
This project, as you might imagine takes a lot of time and effort to handle.
Preparing posts, replying, drawing, painting and exploring have taken 3-6 hours per day in the last month.
I love this project, but it is a bit of a burden right now for me and my family economically.
Also, I want to transit from being a hobby to full-time (or at least half time) Bitcoin artist.
I hope it's understood as a step ahead when I post my address to support me and this project by donating here:

1Dqt8AsKaRdaWNqruPmUkqseqLm9YXZaP

Thank you and don't worry - I'm continuing with or without additional satoshis!

I'm again finishing with three questions:

1.) Which OG personalities do I include in the lower right part next to Satoshi and Theymos?

2.) I sometimes use real gold leaves to emphasize certain details in my canvas paintings.
     Should I use it here for something like the big BTC in the center?

3.) Is there any subforum or thread not yet included you feel I should add and if yes, how?

joker_josue
Legendary

**In BTC since 2013**

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2024, 07:10:47 PM
Merited by 1Dq (1)

I liked your update @1Dq.
In general, the art is very well composed, although in some places there is still a lot of noise. But, I believe that throughout your work you will refine these details.

I would like to highlight two elements that do not seem to be clearly integrated into the composition.
They are: the Forum News panel, which seems to have been placed there in a very forced way. And the panel from a larger "Goods" subforum, which appears not to be part of the same art.

2.) I sometimes use real gold leaves to emphasize certain details in my canvas paintings.

In answer to this question, I would say that you can use these gold elements, in the Bitcoin logo.

█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
tweetious

Activity: 1999
Merit: 386

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 07:26:14 PM
Merited by minerjones (1), 1Dq (1)

1.) Which OG personalities do I include in the lower right part next to Satoshi and Theymos?

1) Forum OG or Bitcoin OG personalities? What about "Hal Finney"? Either standing OR... running  Cheesy (and give him the "H" letter").

2) I would probably say yes. You can use it for all the yellow lines, illustrating a stream of light going from the bottom to the sky

Also, in the "Trusted collectibles members" section, I would suggest adding Minerjones too

https://bpip.org/Report?r=mosttrusted
Obim34

Activity: 336
Merit: 272

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2024, 10:18:48 PM
Merited by vapourminer (2), 1Dq (1)

1) Going down to research about OG's in the forum, a thread was created by @Heisenberg_Hunter on the top 5 Bitcointalk accounts ever existed on the forum and how they influenced the forum. I would back up @tweetious on counting out "Hal Finney".

Despite: There are a lot of OG's still active here but putting all up there may not seem possible so it's best to consider those who had started the forum and probably not active anymore.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
1Dq (OP)
Copper Member

Crypto Artist

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2024, 07:07:49 AM

I liked your update @1Dq.
In general, the art is very well composed, although in some places there is still a lot of noise. But, I believe that throughout your work you will refine these details.

I would like to highlight two elements that do not seem to be clearly integrated into the composition.
They are: the Forum News panel, which seems to have been placed there in a very forced way. And the panel from a larger "Goods" subforum, which appears not to be part of the same art.

There's noise, empty or undefined space and style is scattered all over the place.
But I expect all this to become clear once I know which elements exactly to paint and how.

The news panel and goods are two of these, that are merely placed there for compositional reasons.

Thanks for pointing these out, it means you were a thorough observer and demanding when it comes to artistic value.

In answer to this question, I would say that you can use these gold elements, in the Bitcoin logo.

That seems the most logical way of using gold here.
I was also thinking there could be a golden symbol on Satoshi.

1) Forum OG or Bitcoin OG personalities? What about "Hal Finney"? Either standing OR... running  Cheesy (and give him the "H" letter").

2) I would probably say yes. You can use it for all the yellow lines, illustrating a stream of light going from the bottom to the sky

Also, in the "Trusted collectibles members" section, I would suggest adding Minerjones too

https://bpip.org/Report?r=mosttrusted

1. Hal Finney "H" is noted as a special character and we need to see how to add him.

2. Gold for the big BTC and lines, got it and will see what I'll paint from popular opinions.

Adding trusted members seems fair, some are already there (like krogothmanhattan), but why not put like top 5?

1) Going down to research about OG's in the forum, a thread was created by @Heisenberg_Hunter on the top 5 Bitcointalk accounts ever existed on the forum and how they influenced the forum. I would back up @tweetious on counting out "Hal Finney".

Despite: There are a lot of OG's still active here but putting all up there may not seem possible so it's best to consider those who had started the forum and probably not active anymore.

Cool, another useful list and Hal Finney de/noted again.
Maybe if there are two lists, one of OG's and one of most trusted and/or important current members?

There are a couple of elements that have eluded me from this update mostly because there was so much stuff.
I'll either address them in the next update or if a debate opens up.

I probably learned more about BTCtalk than I did in the previous 5 years and there's so much more to learn.
It truly is the Bitcoin Metaverse.  Grin

Cheers!

Pandorak

Activity: 210
Merit: 207

A Full Member who wants to become a ₿ maxi

View Profile
August 06, 2024, 07:19:14 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2024, 10:31:25 AM by Pandorak

The latest update is beyond my expectations, i can't imagine anymore when this art is truly 100% finished. The words in your bio are not just self-claims (these are not words to lick, but indeed i'm a new user since last year).

[...] There's a nice initiative, started by Pumared, to invite people from different countries in Local threads.
So in case you're from one of the "local" countries, please create your own thread inviting members to join here.
In the end, I propose including most active countries' symbols into the artwork! [...]

Well, i will make ours as soon as possible [1], this thread is not getting enough attention from our local people, because i'm the only one from Indonesia who makes posts here. It's a good idea to invite them, who knows they might have better ideas.

Edit: adding links to specific discussions on our local board.

3.) Is there any subforum or thread not yet included you feel I should add and if yes, how?

1. Agree with tweetious, the bitcoin OG entity should be different from the forum OG, for bitcoin i agree with Hal Finney because he was the first other person to get bitcoin transactions. but if Hal Finney is included, it is no longer objective & linear with the title of your art.

If it refers to the forum OG, i feel Foxpup fits there, i don't know much about the gang and what they do, but Foxpup seems to be one of the patrons of this forum.

2. Yes, if that makes it better for you.

3. Didn't you consider joker_josue idea? that's a good idea, you have a big empty space above collectibles & bitcoin logo (sort them based on the local board creation date, the bottom should be the earliest created up to the top which should be the latest created).

The prototype is like the picture above, things that actually exist in this forum can make the representation better & more objective in the title of the art.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5505304.msg64397186#msg64397186

Hewlet

Activity: 378
Merit: 161

View Profile
August 06, 2024, 08:26:21 AM

I'm just wowed by how you've tried to incorporate almost all the details that sums up what's going on in the forum through this art and one can just walk through this and get a full sense of the totality of the forum. Kudos for all the effort and for a job  well done though still in progress. Here is my thought;

the first few names that comes to mind when you think of forum OGs is theymos and Sirius and another name that could be included could be Foxpup  since almost all the influential personalities on the forum have had to wear the Foxpup Avatar which looked more like  a big club for the the senior men on the forum. Theymos and Sirius could represent the admin while foxpup could represent all the OGs that are actively engaging with all the rank members of the forum and who a lot of upcoming members of the forum look up to.
[/b]

The Bitcoin Wall Observer on the speculation board seems like a never ending topic that will continue to be active on the forum as long as the Bitcoin price movement is concerned and so adding it could also be a good consideration.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1337

View Profile
August 06, 2024, 09:14:22 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2024, 10:35:43 AM by aoluain
Merited by Mitchell (1)

VISUAL UPDATE #4

This is a big one and took a while, because I integrated most ideas into the composition!

Really great transformation 1Dq from my last visit into this thread. Love the ideas and the visualisation
of them.

1.) Here are some suggestions - Collectibles centric >

Cyrus especially being a moderator of our Board and an active collector

Hhampuz Active collector, BYOB Creator and very well known campaign manager

DaveF2014,

Owlcatz2014,

Cygan2011,

Visique2013,

ChiBitCTy2016

bitbollo2014,

Mitchell2013,

Abiky2014,

Lesbian Cow2013,

minerjones2014,

OgNasty2011

Others. . . . Pmalek, nutildah, vapourminer, Vod, Lauda, gmaxwell, Welsh, Jet Cash, suchmoon, yahoo62278

Now how to pick from that bunch?

2.) Gold leaf is definitely a consideration, what about using it to emphasise the the "Collectibles Room"?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Dailyscript

Activity: 266
Merit: 133

View Profile
August 06, 2024, 09:32:18 AM

You have done an amazing work in the recent update. I was thinking how you will be able to fix in all those ideas into the design but now i see why your the  best in the forum. The recent design is fine but however i will respond to the request and questions you need to know for the next update.

[/b]

When it comes to OG's we mentioned Satoshi, Theymos why because Satoshi created Bitcoin, Theymos moderated the forum but we should forget who gave it the name Bitcointalk. It was clearly stated by Theymos here that the forum name was invented by Jeff Garzik and he bought the domain. We are celebrating the 15th anniversary his name can be included on the list as one who gave the name and that name still exists today.

[/b]

Yes

[/b]

Yes, the Wall Observer thread fully tracks the price movement of Bitcoin in real-time. It has existed for over 11 years and more than 10,000 merit has been distributed in this thread and 33,619 slides which means the conversation is unlimited. It doesn't look like a thread that will be dormant or inactive ever in the future. As long as Bitcoin exists the thread does exist.

nakamura12

Activity: 2366
Merit: 680

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
August 06, 2024, 10:46:15 AM

There's noise, empty or undefined space and style is scattered all over the place.
But I expect all this to become clear once I know which elements exactly to paint and how.

The news panel and goods are two of these, that are merely placed there for compositional reasons.

Thanks for pointing these out, it means you were a thorough observer and demanding when it comes to artistic value.
That will be a great help when someone point out something then you can change it yourself if it needs to be changed. Hey brother, I have sent you a pm please check.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
1Dq (OP)
Copper Member

Crypto Artist

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2024, 04:34:59 PM

The latest update is beyond my expectations, i can't imagine anymore when this art is truly 100% finished. The words in your bio are not just self-claims (these are not words to lick, but indeed i'm a new user since last year).
[...] There's a nice initiative, started by Pumared, to invite people from different countries in Local threads.
In the end, I propose including most active countries' symbols into the artwork! [...]
Well, i will make ours as soon as possible [1], this thread is not getting enough attention from our local people, because i'm the only one from Indonesia who makes posts here. It's a good idea to invite them, who knows they might have better ideas.
Edit: adding links to specific discussions on our local board.

1. Agree with tweetious, the bitcoin OG entity should be different from the forum OG, for bitcoin i agree with Hal Finney because he was the first other person to get bitcoin transactions. but if Hal Finney is included, it is no longer objective & linear with the title of your art.

If it refers to the forum OG, i feel Foxpup fits there, i don't know much about the gang and what they do, but Foxpup seems to be one of the patrons of this forum.

2. Yes, if that makes it better for you.

3. Didn't you consider joker_josue idea? that's a good idea, you have a big empty space above collectibles & bitcoin logo (sort them based on the local board creation date, the bottom should be the earliest created up to the top which should be the latest created).

The prototype is like the picture above, things that actually exist in this forum can make the representation better & more objective in the title of the art.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5505304.msg64397186#msg64397186

1. I think we should stay faithful to BTCtalk, there's enough ties with Bitcoin in general however you look at it.

2. Alright!

3. I'm definitely considering this proposal, which is very practical but at this point still open to additional ideas.

I'm just wowed by how you've tried to incorporate almost all the details that sums up what's going on in the forum through this art and one can just walk through this and get a full sense of the totality of the forum. Kudos for all the effort and for a job  well done though still in progress. Here is my thought;

the first few names that comes to mind when you think of forum OGs is theymos and Sirius and another name that could be included could be Foxpup  since almost all the influential personalities on the forum have had to wear the Foxpup Avatar which looked more like  a big club for the the senior men on the forum. Theymos and Sirius could represent the admin while foxpup could represent all the OGs that are actively engaging with all the rank members of the forum and who a lot of upcoming members of the forum look up to.
[/b]

The Bitcoin Wall Observer on the speculation board seems like a never ending topic that will continue to be active on the forum as long as the Bitcoin price movement is concerned and so adding it could also be a good consideration.

Thank you for your kind words, sir.
Nice additional info on the Foxpup thing and I will also include Sirius into the conversation.

Man, wall observer is a beast!  Shocked
I think it needs to be part of the artwork!

[/b]

Really great transformation 1Dq from my last visit into this thread. Love the ideas and the visualisation
of them.

1.) Here are some suggestions - Collectibles centric >

Cyrus especially being a moderator of our Board and an active collector

Hhampuz Active collector, BYOB Creator and very well known campaign manager

DaveF2014,

Owlcatz2014,

Cygan2011,

Visique2013,

ChiBitCTy2016

bitbollo2014,

Mitchell2013,

Abiky2014,

Lesbian Cow2013,

minerjones2014,

OgNasty2011

Others. . . . Pmalek, nutildah, vapourminer, Vod, Lauda, gmaxwell, Welsh, Jet Cash, suchmoon, yahoo62278

Now how to pick from that bunch?

2.) Gold leaf is definitely a consideration, what about using it to emphasise the the "Collectibles Room"?

1. Wow, now that's a list, thanks!
    Some very reliable names there (like Cyrus and minerjones) that need including, but we need to figure out how not to flood the artwork with text.
2. Collectibles could get a bling here and there as a physical coin is being minted perhaps...

You have done an amazing work in the recent update. I was thinking how you will be able to fix in all those ideas into the design but now i see why your the  best in the forum. The recent design is fine but however i will respond to the request and questions you need to know for the next update.

When it comes to OG's we mentioned Satoshi, Theymos why because Satoshi created Bitcoin, Theymos moderated the forum but we should forget who gave it the name Bitcointalk. It was clearly stated by Theymos here that the forum name was invented by Jeff Garzik and he bought the domain. We are celebrating the 15th anniversary his name can be included on the list as one who gave the name and that name still exists today.
Yes
Yes, the Wall Observer thread fully tracks the price movement of Bitcoin in real-time. It has existed for over 11 years and more than 10,000 merit has been distributed in this thread and 33,619 slides which means the conversation is unlimited. It doesn't look like a thread that will be dormant or inactive ever in the future. As long as Bitcoin exists the thread does exist.

1. Jeff Garzik is noted.
2. Cool.
3. Wall observer has just been observed twice.
    Maybe I could paint in the exact status the moment I finish the painting!

That will be a great help when someone point out something then you can change it yourself if it needs to be changed. Hey brother, I have sent you a pm please check.
[/quote]

Yes, this project is all about changing and upgrading these ideas for the best outcome.

Pumared

View Profile
August 06, 2024, 07:10:21 PM
Merited by 1Dq (1)

The idea that @Hewlet gave was very interesting. Using one to represent the others. This makes the art easier and opens up space for new ideas to be added. And this applies to other representations as well, such as the bitboy that was suggested by @sabotag3x

I believe that with gold, everything will look much better. Especially the BTC logo in the center, as well as the names of the tabs that are currently in yellow:

I believe that everything is well organized at the bottom. I would just need to adjust the center with more towers and adjust the contours.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BitList
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
List #kycfree Websites
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
joker_josue
Legendary

**In BTC since 2013**

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2024, 07:58:20 PM
Merited by 1Dq (1)

I studied arts, so I end up having this more analytical view.  Lips sealed Roll Eyes

Some time ago, I even made a topic about analyzing artistic works (when NFTs were very fashionable).
It's in Portuguese, but if you want to take a look: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5349786.0

When your work is ready, if you want, I can do an analysis of the final result.  Wink

By the way, it would also look good if you swapped the blue S for a gold S on Satoshi's suit. It looks beautiful.

█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
1Dq (OP)
Copper Member

Crypto Artist

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 05:33:54 PM

The idea that @Hewlet gave was very interesting. Using one to represent the others. This makes the art easier and opens up space for new ideas to be added. And this applies to other representations as well, such as the bitboy that was suggested by @sabotag3x
I believe that with gold, everything will look much better. Especially the BTC logo in the center, as well as the names of the tabs that are currently in yellow:

I believe that everything is well organized at the bottom. I would just need to adjust the center with more towers and adjust the contours.

I think for representing personas it's important to get the right balance of not overextending but including the key ones.
For painterly reasons less is more, but I'd rather be careful not to exclude someone that was or is very important.
I'll be happy for extra opinions on who to include or exclude here.

Let's just remember that the Satoshi scene only has space for the exposed pivot characters, but there's a list on the top right of them for others.
Some could also be included as something else, like their logo (foxpup, bitboy) or in the crowd mingling.

As for the gold, the debate is wide open, but I thing the big BTC at least will glitter.

How exactly did you imagine including more towers?
The main one in the center represents the "Bitcoin" sub board in the BTCtalk, that is obviously the most relevant for running Bitcoin.

I studied arts, so I end up having this more analytical view.  Lips sealed Roll Eyes
Some time ago, I even made a topic about analyzing artistic works (when NFTs were very fashionable).
It's in Portuguese, but if you want to take a look: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5349786.0
When your work is ready, if you want, I can do an analysis of the final result.  Wink
By the way, it would also look good if you swapped the blue S for a gold S on Satoshi's suit. It looks beautiful.

That's a great offer, I'm all for it!
Also, I already had the S in Satoshi yellowish (representing possible gold) in a earlier sketch - great minds think alike, eh?  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: