Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 10:15:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Titan Mint Bitcoin Coin Co- CEO Tim Fillmore - Scam Thread  (Read 358 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ChiBitCTy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 3148

View Profile
July 06, 2024, 01:26:16 PM
Merited by MoparMiningLLC (3), Steeley (1), polymerbit (1)

Original thread- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5369583.0

I have decided to lock the original thread and start over for a number of reasons. I will be posting a summarized update of what happened, what’s taken place since I posted the original thread, and where things stand now (this will be a group effort, hopefully!).

Lastly, this thread is now self moderated. False accusations, slander, and thread derailment of any kind will not be tolerated. No one is excluded from posting here, but I reserve the right to change that. Let’s work together on this, peacefully!

Will be a few days until I can do a proper summary, fyi

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ChiBitCTy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2024, 01:26:47 PM

Reserved

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rsincognito
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2024, 01:31:09 PM

Amen!  Good call Smiley
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 2353

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2024, 10:03:53 PM
Merited by gpfrag (1)

agreed - I hope to see everyone get as much back as they can from Titan/Tim.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
ChiBitCTy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2024, 03:00:55 AM
Merited by krogothmanhattan (2)

I see some forum members have started to receive their Mt Gox payouts.  Is there a known list or timeline or something of the sort for who and when payments are made from that “ordeal”?  

Anyone able to chime in who specifically told Tim that they were opting to wait for a full payment for when Gox pays out ?

Hopefully people continue to fight for their rightful property. I didn’t lose anything but know I’ll be a thorn in Tims side until he makes right with everyone (including those who still have no idea their btc is not actually there in their Titan coins). This is what just burns me deeply. Maybe some kids college fund..or way worse. How scammers can sleep at night is beyond me.

Anways slacking on a proper updated breakdown, will try to build that this coming week.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rsincognito
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2024, 04:47:26 PM

so do we ever get to find out if Tim got his (OUR) Btc back from Gox ? of what ? or is this where we find out it was all really a lie and he never had a group of coins on Gox and he is going to get called out? following a class action lawsuits , because if he is not able to produce our coins thorough the gox refund because he lie it now turns to "Intent to defraud" and something like that carries Huge legal charges along with major jail time for this amount of money,  (hope your reading this timmy boy )   Wink
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2024, 04:55:02 PM
Merited by minerjones (1)

so do we ever get to find out if Tim got his (OUR) Btc back from Gox ? of what ? or is this where we find out it was all really a lie and he never had a group of coins on Gox and he is going to get called out? following a class action lawsuits , because if he is not able to produce our coins thorough the gox refund because he lie it now turns to "Intent to defraud" and something like that carries Huge legal charges along with major jail time for this amount of money,  (hope your reading this timmy boy )   Wink

the risk that it was all a way to delay the inevitable is why I (and the people I assisted) decided to take the lower payout. Too much risk at not getting anything back.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
lchristine

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 02:31:37 AM

the risk that it was all a way to delay the inevitable is why I (and the people I assisted) decided to take the lower payout. Too much risk at not getting anything back.

Mopar, I fail to see the point of your reply to the post that you quoted for. Were you trying to simply let everyone here know that you made a smart move for yourself? or were you trying to suggest that anyone who didn't take the lower payout deserves getting nothing back?

Tim held a webinar a little over a year ago, during which he shared Titan's asset holdings then and provided his creditors two options. His failure to follow through on what he purposely provided then and outright refusal to communicate with his customers/creditors could easily jeopardize him legally in California.

I'm already in the process of talking to a lawyer after several attempts of reaching out to him failed.

Anyone who is also contemplating legal actions against Titan Tim feel free to PM me.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2024, 03:43:35 AM

Mopar, I fail to see the point of your reply to the post that you quoted for. Were you trying to simply let everyone here know that you made a smart move for yourself? or were you trying to suggest that anyone who didn't take the lower payout deserves getting nothing back?

Tim held a webinar a little over a year ago, during which he shared Titan's asset holdings then and provided his creditors two options. His failure to follow through on what he purposely provided then and outright refusal to communicate with his customers/creditors could easily jeopardize him legally in California.

I'm already in the process of talking to a lawyer after several attempts of reaching out to him failed.

Anyone who is also contemplating legal actions against Titan Tim feel free to PM me.

he was asking now that mt gox was paying out would the others finally get their funds.

my response is directly to that point - the chance that it got delayed and/or he (Tim) never gets a payout was too much of a risk for the time involved, so we peeled the ones we had.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
lchristine

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 01:46:16 AM
Merited by ChiBitCTy (1)

ATTENTION Titan Mint Victims
======================

I'm in the process of consulting with crypto and legal experts in exploring legal options against Tim Fillmore.

PM me if you're also a victim of Titan Mint and is looking for legal counsels licensed in CA to help recover your loss.

Given Tim's recent turn to complete silence in light of the Mt.Gox payout, we may seek either civil OR criminal charges against him in court.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: