Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 08:49:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News: President Tinibu Establishes New Ministry.  (Read 32 times)
Princess Leah (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 04:09:27 PM

I was surfing the Web when I came across a breaking news with a headline saying that The President, Tinibu establishes new ministry, so when I opened the page to read the whole story, i discovered that the new ministry created by The President is the ministry of livestock development and a new minister for it would be announced soon.

This news kept me wondering if this new ministry is really necessary because I'm fully aware that there's ministry of agriculture, and livestock falls under agriculture, however the news further read that the new ministry is a renewed hope aimed at resolving persistent headers/farmers conflict that's been ongoing for a while.

But come to think of it can't that duty be carried by the minister of agriculture and his committee, why create a new ministry and how are we sure that the new incoming minister of the created ministry would resolved the conflict since they think the minister of agriculture can't, there are many questions that ran through my head, could the President see the conflict as a medium to create a new ministry and empower one of his core followers, could this be another agenda to use in looting funds, isn't livestock under agriculture?
Marvelockg

Activity: 238
Merit: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 04:56:14 PM

This goes to show how clueless and purposeless our leaders are right from the presidency to the grassroots. If the reason for creating this ministry is to curb the excesses of the farmers and herders crisis, what happens to empower our security forces with the required intelligence that will enable them to manage this farmer's herders crisis? Wouldn't it have made more sense that the Ministry of Agriculture in collaboration with our defense ministry work together to curb these excesses or it's just about giving positions to individuals and shifting money that's supposed to go into solving the numerous problems we're facing as a nation into the wrong source.

? The educational sector has long been forgotten, our medical sector is dying by the day and we can't even recall the last time we've seen a serious federal employment of any sort and yet all we see is ministry upon ministry that isn't functional at all.

It's not as though the farmer's headers crisis hasn't gotten to the stage where deliberate attention should be given to it but creating a different ministery that's to take care of such thing when we already have a ministery of defense and agriculture on the ground just shows we lack the knowledge on how to spend our national Treasury. Well, someone got lucky to occupy that office and it's just his turn to steal and loot from the position while nothing tangeable will eventually come become visible to show up for the existence of such ministery.

Promocodeudo

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2024, 06:40:47 AM

I was surfing the Web when I came across a breaking news with a headline saying that The President, Tinibu establishes new ministry, so when I opened the page to read the whole story, i discovered that the new ministry created by The President is the ministry of livestock development and a new minister for it would be announced soon.

This news kept me wondering if this new ministry is really necessary because I'm fully aware that there's ministry of agriculture, and livestock falls under agriculture, however the news further read that the new ministry is a renewed hope aimed at resolving persistent headers/farmers conflict that's been ongoing for a while.

But come to think of it can't that duty be carried by the minister of agriculture and his committee, why create a new ministry and how are we sure that the new incoming minister of the created ministry would resolved the conflict since they think the minister of agriculture can't, there are many questions that ran through my head, could the President see the conflict as a medium to create a new ministry and empower one of his core followers, could this be another agenda to use in looting funds, isn't livestock under agriculture?

OP First of all I commend you for bring this here, personally I will say that when a man run out of ideas he start doing things that an ordinary man we notice and called it abnormal, livestock fall into agriculture as such there shouldn't be a separate ministry that should be created for Harders, in real sense harders are malooders and they are foreigners so before you create any ministry for them, there should be an open consultative foreign, all stake holders should be consulted and allowed to give their advice on wether to continue with such plan of the president or not, although you have said it already, I just see the creation of that ministry as way of paving way for one loyalist to occupy an office thats just it.
Nigerian buy all this domestic animal very costly in this market will this help to that effect, it is very disappointing and disheartening for this unexpected and sad news to befall Nigeria all the time, soon there may be forceful ranching in all part of Nigeria in other to please and appease herders that's so uncalled for, is this ministry the development and change Nigerians are glamoring for, it is too bad that we have people with questionable character in the helm of affairs of this country, with the way thing are going I think the present president of federal Republic of Nigeria will be the worst president of Nigeria, his economic policy are zero and unrealistic.
Looking at what he called a ministry, one will agree with me that the ministry is called animal ministry, I laugh, it is pity that we found ourselves here, a great has been ridiculed by the so called political elites that has absolutely nothing to offer.
Op you have said it all, this may be an excellent plan for them to loot our remaining Treasury dry, I somuch believe in God and he will help the whole fedaeral Republic of Nigeria some day.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
iBaba

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2024, 09:54:25 PM

This goes to show how clueless and purposeless our leaders are right from the presidency to the grassroots. If the reason for creating this ministry is to curb the excesses of the farmers and herders crisis, what happens to empower our security forces with the required intelligence that will enable them to manage this farmer's herders crisis? Wouldn't it have made more sense that the Ministry of Agriculture in collaboration with our defense ministry work together to curb these excesses or it's just about giving positions to individuals and shifting money that's supposed to go into solving the numerous problems we're facing as a nation into the wrong source.

I am quiet in line with your thoughts on this particular topic, I wonder what exactly motivated the creation of that ministry when there's already ministry of Agriculture. This is at a time where Nigerians are clamoring for an improved livelihood over the Nation and the government is always making noise that the cost of governance is large and need to be slimmed but yet we go ahead creating a new ministry to be headed by one greedy politician who will, instead of building the new ministry, destroy the ministry and take the money for his personal use.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Juicyhome

Activity: 56
Merit: 16

View Profile
Today at 04:39:24 PM

Mr president is just making headlines every week , what motivated him to create such ministry when the nation is having economy issues, of what use is the ministry of livestock to the people, its that God cause African leaders? Because I can't understand how they think and behave at times.  They will leave nation issues to issues that's not of use, Nigerians are facing a lot of challenges right now, instead of mr president to think of the Way out. He's busy creating ministry,  omg who do we offend as Nigerians, why so much suffer when we have resources that will be enough for us. Its a pity to have Mr president as our leader, he doesn't think about the problems but instead he creat more problems,  this ministry will need a budget to run more money for few to steal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: