Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 04:16:59 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should choose digital assets over physical assets.  (Read 319 times)
Jaycoinz

Activity: 378
Merit: 191

God is All

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 07:40:21 PM

In my own view assets is assets,but there are risk involved in both sides.is better having both assets it help, because any might be needed at anytime.if you have a digital asset and you need finance for something you can trade and and get cash to solve your problems fast.cause you can sell your digital asset and get t paid immediately.but physical might take little time or days to actualize.but digital has more higher risk than physical cos you can lose it in a twinkle of an eye.
Please I think I would like to correct you on that note of assets being asset when if it's the general comparison then I can understand but if we are looking at particularly digital asset alone then the context of that your statement would be greatly challenge because there are whole a lot of shit project that one can't even call an asset that's if you are naive enough to even put your money on them.

Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1276

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
July 12, 2024, 04:10:22 PM

Please I think I would like to correct you on that note of assets being asset when if it's the general comparison then I can understand but if we are looking at particularly digital asset alone then the context of that your statement would be greatly challenge because there are whole a lot of shit project that one can't even call an asset that's if you are naive enough to even put your money on them.
Na wetin some people no know be that, for example, you fit see person wey go dey advise their friends make dem buy crypto, with the promise say dem go make money if dem buy am. This person no go tell the friends say we get so many crypto and a lot of dem na shitcoin or scam coin, dem go just dey talk about crypto generally. Saying "assets na assets" no make sense, no be everything be asset, and some na just trap for you to lose money.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Sim_card

Activity: 504
Merit: 440

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2024, 04:36:52 PM

Both of them are good and it will be nice if you can have both othem instead of depending on one only. Digital assest don't allow anyone to know how much that you have or if you are rich because there is nothing to show that you have an asset which makes me like it for privacy. I will like to invest in bitcoin first then later when I have accumulated enough Bitcoin, I can diversify into physical assets like bonds, stock, gold or real estate because currently bitcoin is the most rewarding investment and gives higher profits than any other investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mate2237

Activity: 798
Merit: 602

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2024, 07:45:32 PM

It is not all the digital investments are good and before you invest in any online business you have to k ow the advantages and the disadvantages of the business before you embark on it. Now most people have chosen bitcoin and more will still choose it without knowing the precautions. From my experience you can't make 1, 000,000 naira from Bitcoin investment but you can have that in Estate business. You can see how it works out.

If you invest in bitcoin with 1 million Naira, in the dip then you have to wait for the bull run to have your profit and that can take two or more years. But in real estate business you can have that one million Naira within a month or two. You buy a house with 3 millions and sell it out with either 4.5 millions or 5 millions.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Promocodeudo

Activity: 462
Merit: 274

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2024, 08:50:31 AM

People with what they want if you tried telling them about digitalization and they still remains mute to it then go ahead and show them prove because investing in digital currency doesn't end, maybe whenever they feels like join the investment they could make a turn to start investment. As for me I still prefer investment on digital currency than owner a share in bank or landed properties, even though those who are thinking of only physical properties are people who have narrowed their thinking to only one area of life which is why it's very difficult to change from what they knows to digital currency.

Yea, showing an intending investor proves of what you have achieved so far in digital investment may stand as a convincing tools in luring him or her to the investment, as for me the major aspect of digital investment that I like is the fact it is inflationary free, although I so much privacy which is also one of the qualities of digiatal currency, as for shares it is no no for me, landed properties is a good asset, expecailly land does not depreciate, the only thing that can be renovated is the house and it will be done to meetup with the current facilities to attract people to rent or buy the house as the case may be, if possible one can still go for both the physical and digital asset but it all depends on the physical asset thats involved.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Salahmu

Activity: 476
Merit: 297

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2024, 12:50:23 PM

I believe that investment in physical as well as digital assets is a great combination to secure the kind of wealth that would last generations.
Afterall, we live in a physical world and of course physical assets can easily be insured and gained from in times of disasters or as it regards recovery of lost and misplaced documents.

You have spoken my mind because in as much as we lived in digital world doesn't mean that we should channel everything into digital investment so the right way about it is through diverse investment that comprises of both physical and digital because there are so much opportunities presented physically for people who are ready to invest with a good chances of making profits on the daily basis, so actually is sad that most people do not realize that physical business is also one of the best way to become successful in live.

Though I understand that there some certain factors that always prevent most people from investing digitally either lack of digital investment awareness or lack of knowledge on identifying the right digital investment to venture into because in as much as digital investment presents a lot of opportunities for people to invest, there are also many wrong ones so the moment an investor make any mistake of chosen the wrong one everything is gone, which is also one of the reasons people are finding it difficult in chosen digital investment unless those who already understand how it works.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Mr.suevie

Activity: 588
Merit: 349

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2024, 06:36:08 PM

Na wetin some people no know be that, for example, you fit see person wey go dey advise their friends make dem buy crypto, with the promise say dem go make money if dem buy am. This person no go tell the friends say we get so many crypto and a lot of dem na shitcoin or scam coin, dem go just dey talk about crypto generally. Saying "assets na assets" no make sense, no be everything be asset, and some na just trap for you to lose money.
People wey don get involved because of this same mentality plenty well well oo and a lot of them sef are to be blamed because you no fit tell me say person dey introduce you to something and  you no fit come make research about the thing yourself, because na only when you research about something na you go know the little for yourself. The crypto space dey very broad and many people dey pin all to Bitcoin where as there are millions of worthless shit project wey dey to scam person.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 4219

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2024, 08:56:39 PM

Physical assets are good from the standpoint of diversification of investment and maybe for showing off that you have wealth, but in comparison to digital assets like Bitcoin, it's better to invest in digital assets over most physical assets.

You try but you for add the disadvantages because irrespective of how good a physical asset be, e get e own bad side and na wetin me go like focus on for this my reply as I see say everybody dey take about the advantages and supporting you in one way or the other. I go also talk about the disadvantages of digital assets too so we fit know how to balance the whole thing by having both and not only depending on one. Some of the disadvantages includes.

Physical Assets disadvantages:
  • Cost of maintenance: Physical business like land, rental apartments etc cost to maintain.
  • Extra expenses for purchase: E no get any physical assets wey you wan get wey no go cost you more to buy because of extra charges from different areas.
  • Could easily be damaged/stolen or you lose them to legal battles.

Disadvantages of digital assets:
  • Security concerns: This na the highest concern because anything digital can be hacked from you when you no protect yourself well. For example if you go dey use online wallets or exchange to store your Bitcoin instead of a non custodial wallet.
  • High Volatility etc

Just diversify to avoid all wahala, no put all your eyes for one basket or na you go regret am when one mistake make you to lose everything. Have both physical and digital assets because they both have their benefits and disadvantages. Digital assets can make you richer faster but physically assets serves as a safe heaven.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Tmoonz

Activity: 238
Merit: 173

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 09:59:32 PM

But when it comes to choosing either physical or digital assets to invest in, the advantages of owning digital assets are far more than that of owning physical assets.
Digital assets has its advantage over physical assets, the same time physical assets still has some specific advantages over digital assets which makes it a choice and an option among some investors. To create a balance it is advisable that you have both physical and digital assets as investment, more digital assets than physical assets, because digital assets are becoming more lucrative with more ease, and then some physical assets have more reliability than digital assets incase they fail.

I really agree with you what you said, digital asset is becoming more adopted though they are both important and useful as far as life is exist but however, the global world are tremendously increasing and advancing technology on daily basis, digital asset are more easily accessible anywhere and anytime as when compared with physical assets and it makes life more easier, it saves time and energy but perhaps both the digital asset and physical asset have their advantages and disadvantages and they are both contributing to making life meaningful.

Juicyhome

Activity: 56
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 20, 2024, 03:47:12 PM

But when it comes to choosing either physical or digital assets to invest in, the advantages of owning digital assets are far more than that of owning physical assets.
Digital assets has its advantage over physical assets, the same time physical assets still has some specific advantages over digital assets which makes it a choice and an option among some investors. To create a balance it is advisable that you have both physical and digital assets as investment, more digital assets than physical assets, because digital assets are becoming more lucrative with more ease, and then some physical assets have more reliability than digital assets incase they fail.

I really agree with you what you said, digital asset is becoming more adopted though they are both important and useful as far as life is exist but however, the global world are tremendously increasing and advancing technology on daily basis, digital asset are more easily accessible anywhere and anytime as when compared with physical assets and it makes life more easier, it saves time and energy but perhaps both the digital asset and physical asset have their advantages and disadvantages and they are both contributing to making life meaningful.
Digital asset make life easy for both the customers and the buyer, within a second transaction is done without one running from pole to pole in looking for change. The only disadvantage of digital asset is poor network, poor network causes fail transaction, which frustrated both parties. But is the best in this modern world,  imagine Nigeria in February 2023 without digital asset transaction. When physical assets was scared for citizens,  the only means of buying and selling was through digital assets. The change of new currency made many market women to covert their physical assets to digital till date, beside physical assets attracts criminal,  once they see you with cash ,they will attack you, but with digital assets no one will know about it. Is good to have both in the house in case you have get something that requires cash.
Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 5044

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 20, 2024, 03:59:27 PM

Disadvantages of digital assets:
    • Security concerns: This na the highest concern because anything digital can be hacked from you when you no protect yourself well. For example if you go dey use online wallets or exchange to store your Bitcoin instead of a non custodial wallet.
    • High Volatility etc
    Some people wants to go into cryptocurrencies but they do not learn about online security and privacy. I feel more secured with digital asset like bitcoin because I can protect the coins and also have privacy. Just as a building can not be stolen, I can make bitcoin protection to be stronger than that. I can compare the protection to as long as this world is not destroyed, no one can compromise my bitcoin wallet.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
       ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
       ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
       ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
       ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
       ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
       ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
       ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
       ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
       ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
       ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████████████
    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
    █  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
    █  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
    █       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
    █     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
    █    ██████████    █ ▐  █
    █   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
    █    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
    █     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
    █                  █▐ █
    █                  █▐▐▌
    █                  █▐█
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
    ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
    ▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
    ██         ▐█▌         ██
    ████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
    ████████▄███████████▄████████
    ███▀    █████████████    ▀███
    ██       ███████████       ██
    ▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
    ▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
    ▀███████         ███████▀
    ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
    ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
    ..PLAY NOW..
    Uhochi

Activity: 32
    Merit: 2

View Profile
    Today at 12:08:23 PM

All your points are realistic and true but I particularly like point #2. I always used to be bothered with the idea of having a physical investment like a building in a foreign land.  Because when you age and choose to relocate back home you can't move these buildings with you.

And of course you can sell them but what if you have this connection with the property that you don't feel like selling it. But with digital assets you don't have to worry too much about selling your assets when you want to relocate because you literally move with them all-day everyday.

Also, the fact that it is not subject to government tax issues is a high relief because this our country can come after someone's hard work like village people tipped them. 
    AlphaBoy

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
    Today at 12:16:03 PM

When civilization collapses and internet & electricity become a luxury, your digital assets won't help you at all unless you have at least 1 million dollars' worth. This has happened a lot in wars, civil wars to be more specific.

When a civil war hits, it's only gold and silver, and maybe agricultural land, that are the assets important to everyone. So if you really want safety in all conditions, you should also hoard some gold and silver.
    Oshosondy
    Legendary

Activity: 1512
    Merit: 1150

Gamble responsibly

View Profile
    Today at 12:26:51 PM

When civilization collapses and internet & electricity become a luxury, your digital assets won't help you at all unless you have at least 1 million dollars' worth. This has happened a lot in wars, civil wars to be more specific.

When a civil war hits, it's only gold and silver, and maybe agricultural land, that are the assets important to everyone. So if you really want safety in all conditions, you should also hoard some gold and silver.
    You can get yourself solar panels and batteries to power it. A war that will destroy the panels may likely make you not to take your gold and silver. Many people keep their gold and silver in banks or vault to secure it and war may not let them have access to it. Even people can steal the gold or silver during war because a lot of uncertain things can happen.

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    AlphaBoy

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
    Today at 01:00:32 PM

You can get yourself solar panels and batteries to power it. A war that will destroy the panels may likely make you not to take your gold and silver. Many people keep their gold and silver in banks or vault to secure it and war may not let them have access to it. Even people can steal the gold or silver during war because a lot of uncertain things can happen.

Solar panels aren't exactly cheap nor that reliable, and only foolish people put their gold and silver in banks; you can dig a hole.

I saw this in a lot of conflicts around the world, ones that started in the early days of crypto, like the Syrian civil war, and one that started after the crypto boom, like the Russo-Ukrainian war. In both wars, crypto did not surpass gold and silver at all, except for those who had millions worth of it. It's not just about you; it's about the buyer. It will be really hard to find buyers from within the country who will pay market price. The only option here is the trading platforms, and those will charge some fees.

So unless you have at least one million worth of crypto, it's not worth it to save up in a war.

always remember the words of JP Morgan:
    “Gold is money. Everything else is credit.”
    Pages: « 1 [2]  All
      Print  

Jump to: