Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 03:20:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should choose digital assets over physical assets.  (Read 483 times)
DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 378
Merit: 268

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2024, 05:42:40 AM

The reason I can prefer bitcoin is because there are many ways I can protect the coins in ways that no one on earth can steal my coins from me. Some people can make mistakes but if you have the right knowledge about how to protect your coins, no one will be able to hack it. And the security would be of low cost. Unlike physical assets that would be of high cost.
Even with the high cost, physical assets are still subject to destruction at the emergence of unrests of any kind, you can see over the news in northern and western Nigeria how physical assets were destroyed and looted on the very first day of protest.

Physical assets drags attention easily unlike digital assets which you can have in abundance and still keep a low profile.

Taxation is more on physical assets than digital assets.

In as much as physical assets are good, I strive for limited physical assets and more digital assets.

There are some physical assets that are worth it. No one can steal your house if you have the legal backup. Also are real estates and land. But that is if you go the right way and have the legit property papers. There are physical properties that can not be stolen.
Yes, I agree with you, Real estate is a very important aspect of investment, but you need to watch out where you make such investments and stay off troubled zones, so you don't end up losing them easily to violence, or not being profitable owing to unfavorable living and business conditions

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
RockBell

Activity: 840
Merit: 381

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2024, 06:23:39 PM

Both of them are good and it will be nice if you can have both othem instead of depending on one only. Digital assest don't allow anyone to know how much that you have or if you are rich because there is nothing to show that you have an asset which makes me like it for privacy. I will like to invest in bitcoin first then later when I have accumulated enough Bitcoin, I can diversify into physical assets like bonds, stock, gold or real estate because currently bitcoin is the most rewarding investment and gives higher profits than any other investment.

The fact that both of them are good how affordable matters you need to have money to do either digital or physical assets, your plans will also determine which exactly you want to do and fit privacy and security reasons some people might consider digital assets since the ownership will be unknown compare to physical assets so both of them have their advantages. And that is another good suggestion having the both of them is likewise not a bad idea if you can afford the two. And am sure a lot of rich people have their own share of bitcoin, and even politicians acting as if they don't care, they all have serious interest in bitcoin, and sometimes they will like bitcoin so that they can hide their stolen funds their. In conclusion as far as it's an asset then it's a good choice then, either digital or physical.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Barikui1

Activity: 280
Merit: 226

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 07:36:58 AM

Both of them are good and it will be nice if you can have both othem instead of depending on one only. Digital assest don't allow anyone to know how much that you have or if you are rich because there is nothing to show that you have an asset which makes me like it for privacy. I will like to invest in bitcoin first then later when I have accumulated enough Bitcoin, I can diversify into physical assets like bonds, stock, gold or real estate because currently bitcoin is the most rewarding investment and gives higher profits than any other investment.

The fact that both of them are good how affordable matters you need to have money to do either digital or physical assets, your plans will also determine which exactly you want to do and fit privacy and security reasons some people might consider digital assets since the ownership will be unknown compare to physical assets so both of them have their advantages. And that is another good suggestion having the both of them is likewise not a bad idea if you can afford the two. And am sure a lot of rich people have their own share of bitcoin, and even politicians acting as if they don't care, they all have serious interest in bitcoin, and sometimes they will like bitcoin so that they can hide their stolen funds their. In conclusion as far as it's an asset then it's a good choice then, either digital or physical.
Wetin you dy talk so no be lie, na the best way to go about it, digital asset and physical asset get their own advantage and disadvantages, but wetin I observe for wetin the op write is that, na only the advantage side him just talk about, and If you ask me, I go say na because of say na digital asset him interest dy, nai make him go mostly campaign for digital asset over physical asset, because I dy sure say their are some people wey go choose physical asset over digital asset everyday, so wetin I think is that na base on individual and how we see things, because we all dy look no doubt, but we dy see differently.

So the essence of wetin I think about all these is that, na to get both of them, so that if one dy lag behind, you go use the other one use hold ur side,  so having the both is the best.

Ok make we look wetin dy happen to Bitcoin now and how e dy fall in price today, right now, wetin go sustain you mostly now na ur physical asset, so having both of them dy very good, so as to strike a balance in ur finances, make e no just be one side something.

DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 378
Merit: 268

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2024, 01:36:47 PM

So the essence of wetin I think about all these is that, na to get both of them, so that if one dy lag behind, you go use the other one use hold ur side,  so having the both is the best.
Yes actually, you should have both digital and physical assets, and I'll recommend anytime any day that more digital assets should be acquired since the government taxes physical assets mercilessly, unless the physical assets gives you good income that can really offset the periodic taxation from the government and something real good for your stress.

Digital assets, especially investing in Bitcoin, stocks, bonds, E-commerce and other lucrative online business gives you good residential income that are micro taxed or tax free from the government.

Ok make we look wetin dy happen to Bitcoin now and how e dy fall in price today, right now, wetin go sustain you mostly now na ur physical asset, so having both of them dy very good, so as to strike a balance in ur finances, make e no just be one side something.
Bitcoin price falling is not a good case study and I'll tell you why. Bitcoin investment isn't slated for a short period of time, it's a long term investment, the dip we all see now is expected before bull run ensures, it have been seen in the past and it's a cycle that repeats itself, Bitcoin investment isn't supposed to be what that would be sustaining you, you're advised to have an emergency fund and only invest in Bitcoin with your spare funds that you wouldn't be needing for a while.

E still got get other digital assets wey go dey sustain the person, like me even if Bitcoin dips the more, my digital career is a more than enough asset to keep me full.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Franctoshi

Activity: 882
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 06:55:38 PM

Upon other interesting reasons for choosing digital assets, but One differential thing that I love about Bitcoin over other physical assets is the fact that Bitcoin is more liquid than any physical assets out there, meaning that buyers are readily available whenever you wish to sell your Bitcoin unlike what I have experienced with some other physical assets where that you have problem with Finding a buyer when you want to liquidate your assets, and in some cases may take several months to find buyer which may result in the owner wanting to sell at very lower price than what they bought it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x