Bitcoin Forum
September 12, 2024, 02:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin do you mine?  (Read 301 times)
doubletheprof (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 06:32:36 AM

For me it is ofc Kaspa, but Ive seen few people that are mining LTC/DOGE or Alephium etc.

Is there a point to it?

I mean like kaspa machines are the ones that are the most profitable rn and you can just HODL the profit in btc
KillerEyez

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 10:22:04 AM

Well i was searching for best altcoins to buy and will be following your post for any specific info or update. 
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 07:02:31 AM

Well, ALephium is really going huge right now. Also new miners keep comming so it might be the way. Roll Eyes
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 12:46:05 PM

For me it is ofc Kaspa, but Ive seen few people that are mining LTC/DOGE or Alephium etc.

Is there a point to it?

I mean like kaspa machines are the ones that are the most profitable rn and you can just HODL the profit in btc
Do you have 31,000 euros?
https://mineshop.eu/bitmain-antminer-al1/
I see a cooling system on these asics like the S21. There are two 5 amp fans with 5 blades. That's very noisy.

For LTC/DOGE mining too, there are no flat and balcony models and most won't be able to mine.

Kaspa asics are both industrial and for home use. Therefore, Kaspa mining is more affordable for the adventurous.

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2024, 07:29:16 AM

I do not have to care about nopise and stuff, im hosting my miners via oneminers, so I just care abuot the price and profitability. Then i hold it in btc so its okay. Smiley
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2024, 04:44:33 PM

I do not have to care about nopise and stuff, im hosting my miners via oneminers, so I just care abuot the price and profitability. Then i hold it in btc so its okay. Smiley
I'm tired of quoting these prices.

Electricity costs are the charges incurred from the use of electrical power to operate mining machines. At OneMiners, we apply a standardized electricity cost of $0.2 per kilowatt-hour (kW/h).
https://oneminers.com/pages/electricity-costs-1

All known mining companies pay an average of 4-6 cents for electricity, and none of them will ever agree to pay 20 cents.

█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2024, 09:34:23 AM

I literally have 5 cents in US hosting Cheesy maybe read it before quoting Smiley
miner29

Activity: 1275
Merit: 141

View Profile
August 16, 2024, 12:46:59 PM

I literally have 5 cents in US hosting Cheesy maybe read it before quoting Smiley
From Oneminers whom you love so much:

Electricity costs are the charges incurred from the use of electrical power to operate mining machines. At OneMiners, we apply a standardized electricity cost of $0.2 per kilowatt-hour (kW/h).

Why do you keep stating $0.05/kwh when the site clearly states it is $0.20/kwh?

Please provide a link to one iners that backs up what you are stating..becuase the page above clearly states 0.2….
miner29

Activity: 1275
Merit: 141

View Profile
August 16, 2024, 01:58:00 PM

I found on thier page a Texas 3MW claimed mine.  Power is listed on the site as 0.0575/kwh….dont know where you are getting 0.05 from them.  I also note that no where in Texas can i find a Oneminers crypto mine…i can for a lot of other companies.  Check out Riot.  They have more power in a single mine in Texas than Oneminers has in all thier claimed mines (which are all tiny literally only a couple MW but no location informstion is ever providedj.  Riots is 450MW and are expanding to 1GW.

Look at thier listing for Norway.  States 0.078 but in the text below it states 0.11/euro…which doesnt make any sense.  Than it states size is 600KW…which is a small factory power…not world class data and mining power. 

I also note that oneminer.com doesnt comply with EU or USA rules on commercial websites (no TOS, privacy policy, no VAT or reistration numbers listed).  If you want to see how a REAL Czech company complies take a look at Prusa3d.com. Look at the bottom of the page….see the link to those things.  See General TOS they have all the required info listed.  Oneminers…has nothing.  Do i need to link to the applicable EU regulations requiring this for a Czech based company? 

Ive actually visited Prusa in person and they are very much a real company.  Oneminers has a couple of offices i can find but not much else.  it appears at best they may be leasing space in big facilities….but that is not what they are stating.  They state they are their facilities.  Seems odd they dont show up anywhere….and also odd at claims their Dubai mine has low outside temperatures for effective cooling.  Ive been to Dubai…cool outside is not a thing there. 

Please provide answers to why they are simply not complying with regulations as a Czech based company they are required to provide.  Like their company ID in Czech that is required by all legitimate companies.   
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2024, 04:10:03 PM

You don't even know what you're talking about. There can't be such prices, because hosting has to recoup its investment in equipment. Usually, hosts in the US charge an additional one-time fee for each kilowatt of your equipment, and to install your Antminer S21 Pro asic in a data centre, you will pay about $400.
There are similar fees in Russia as well.
You will realise this when you get scammed.

█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2024, 08:11:31 AM

I found on thier page a Texas 3MW claimed mine.  Power is listed on the site as 0.0575/kwh….dont know where you are getting 0.05 from them.  I also note that no where in Texas can i find a Oneminers crypto mine…i can for a lot of other companies.  Check out Riot.  They have more power in a single mine in Texas than Oneminers has in all thier claimed mines (which are all tiny literally only a couple MW but no location informstion is ever providedj.  Riots is 450MW and are expanding to 1GW.

Look at thier listing for Norway.  States 0.078 but in the text below it states 0.11/euro…which doesnt make any sense.  Than it states size is 600KW…which is a small factory power…not world class data and mining power.  

I also note that oneminer.com doesnt comply with EU or USA rules on commercial websites (no TOS, privacy policy, no VAT or reistration numbers listed).  If you want to see how a REAL Czech company complies take a look at Prusa3d.com. Look at the bottom of the page….see the link to those things.  See General TOS they have all the required info listed.  Oneminers…has nothing.  Do i need to link to the applicable EU regulations requiring this for a Czech based company?  

Ive actually visited Prusa in person and they are very much a real company.  Oneminers has a couple of offices i can find but not much else.  it appears at best they may be leasing space in big facilities….but that is not what they are stating.  They state they are their facilities.  Seems odd they dont show up anywhere….and also odd at claims their Dubai mine has low outside temperatures for effective cooling.  Ive been to Dubai…cool outside is not a thing there.  

Please provide answers to why they are simply not complying with regulations as a Czech based company they are required to provide.  Like their company ID in Czech that is required by all legitimate companies.  

Here you have the actual prices of each data center at the moment, once you buy the miner you get a fixed price:) As you can se it differs. Maybe do more research next time! Sad

https://oneminers.com/pages/hosting-centers
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2024, 08:12:51 AM

You don't even know what you're talking about. There can't be such prices, because hosting has to recoup its investment in equipment. Usually, hosts in the US charge an additional one-time fee for each kilowatt of your equipment, and to install your Antminer S21 Pro asic in a data centre, you will pay about $400.

The company is legitable and is based in USA - Its CircleHash LLC or something like that. Smiley
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2024, 08:13:48 AM

Im mining Kaspa and alephium, I only HODL in btc so Smiley
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2024, 02:30:13 PM

The company is legitable and is based in USA - Its CircleHash LLC or something like that. Smiley
It doesn't matter so much where the company is located. Many cloud mining companies were located in Europe and it didn't stop them from leaving their customers without money.
I am telling you that such conditions on electricity prices are not acceptable.  And when the asics become unprofitable because of this price, you will lose money.

█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2024, 08:19:59 AM

So far I just made profits and I also even withdrew some of them. Smiley
Sometimes you just have to trust in the process.
The whole mining will be unprofitable one day, but it is profitable now and I see it as a good diversification in my portfolio especially with low prices like oneminers have per kWh. Smiley
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2024, 01:34:39 PM

So far I just made profits and I also even withdrew some of them. Smiley
Sometimes you just have to trust in the process.
The whole mining will be unprofitable one day, but it is profitable now and I see it as a good diversification in my portfolio especially with low prices like oneminers have per kWh. Smiley
Mate, with those conditions, mining is impossible. The data centre has to recoup its investment, it has to maintain the mining equipment, it has to deal with current and warranty repairs.
And you have fabulous conditions, when the equipment works 24/7 without failures and breakdowns and all risks are taken by your partner.
Do you really think your partner's doing charity work? I think he's paying you out of your money.

█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2024, 06:40:24 AM

I literally even saw their hosting center. They also have videos on youtube and provide video call/personal tour around the hosting center, where you can physically see all the miners of their clients. It is really okay Smiley. Maybe you should check it yourself lol. You can buy a shared miner for 60 USD and see how they operate yourself Wink
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2024, 02:04:28 PM

I literally even saw their hosting center. They also have videos on youtube and provide video call/personal tour around the hosting center, where you can physically see all the miners of their clients. It is really okay Smiley. Maybe you should check it yourself lol. You can buy a shared miner for 60 USD and see how they operate yourself Wink
I saw a lot of similar companies in 2016 and after 2 years they went bankrupt and people lost their money. Then there were news about criminal cases and so on.
What does this company make money from then?

Can you show your personal account or tell me what you bought the asics for and what monthly profit you have already received. I'm also interested in electricity and maintenance fees, which the company deducts from your revenue.

█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
KiaKia

Activity: 798
Merit: 394

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 03:18:49 PM

Is there a point to it?

You created this topic on July 11th about Kaspa mining, can you say the same thing today? Even the most profitable Kaspa miner in the month of July is no more profitable as we speak, Kaspa mining feels more like a ponzi to me than other popular mining like ETHW and ETC or even BTC and Doge coin, I would rather buy Asic miners for BTC, Doge, or ETC than Kaspa or alephium, you won't make half of your money back mining kaspa because difficulty rise fast and block reward reduce every month, it is so unfair to miners.

If you buy a ETC or Doge miner now you will enjoy the mining for 2 years straight without massive plument on your daily returns, as for other new altcoins like Kaspa and Alephium I can't say the same thing.

░░░█▄░
▄▄███░░███▄▄░
▄██▀▀░█░▄█▄░░░▀▀██▄
▄██▀░░░░▄████▀▄░░░░░██▄
██▀░░░░▄▀██████▄▀▄░░░░▀██
██▀░░░▄▀▄█████████▄▀▄░░░▀██
██░░▄▀▄█████████████▄▀▄░░██
██░░█▄███████████████░█░░██
██▄░███████████████████░▄██
██▌░▀▀█████▀█▀█████▀▀░▄██
▀██▄░░░░░░▄█▀▄░░░░░▄██▀
▀██▀░░▄████▄▀░░▀██▀
▀▀███████▀▀

DAKE.GG

░░░░░░▄█████▄
▄█████████████████▄
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░▄██▄
██░░▀▀█░▀▀█░▀▀█░░██░░████
██░░░█▀░░█▀░░█▀░░██░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░██
███████████████████░░░██
▀█████████████████▀░░░██
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀▀▀
░█████████████████
░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░████████▀▀▀▀
░░░░██░▀░██░████████▄▄▄▄
░░░░███▄███░█░░█████████
░░░░░█████░█████████████
░░░░░▀████░█████▀░█████
▄▄▄▄▄░███░░███▀░░░░████
█▄█▄█░░██░███▄░░░░░▄██▀
█▄█▄█░░▀▀░▀████▄░▄████
▄▄░░░░█████░██████████
▄▄▀░░██▄██░▀▀▀▀█████
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄

PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2024, 07:02:46 AM

Is there a point to it?

You created this topic on July 11th about Kaspa mining, can you say the same thing today? Even the most profitable Kaspa miner in the month of July is no more profitable as we speak, Kaspa mining feels more like a ponzi to me than other popular mining like ETHW and ETC or even BTC and Doge coin, I would rather buy Asic miners for BTC, Doge, or ETC than Kaspa or alephium, you won't make half of your money back mining kaspa because difficulty rise fast and block reward reduce every month, it is so unfair to miners.

If you buy a ETC or Doge miner now you will enjoy the mining for 2 years straight without massive plument on your daily returns, as for other new altcoins like Kaspa and Alephium I can't say the same thing.

Right now Kaspa is not doing as good as when i created this post, but Alephium is thriving! Cheesy Thats why i diversify the portfolio
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: