Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 03:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Meeting]Bitcoin Collectibles Exhibition&TALK - TOKYO 8th OCTOBER 2026 - IV Ed.  (Read 2539 times)
AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2110


よろしく


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 11:04:31 AM
Merited by bitbollo (2)
 #81


Looks amazing!! Unfortunately I was stuck in Kyoto today because of work and since it takes like 3.5 hours from my house to the venue (taking the bullet train) I couldn't make it. Guess you guys have fun right now while I am stuck at home, pretty sad, especially since my wife is in Tokyo right now anyway as well.
Hope you have a fun time and the event will be a successful with a nice attendance. Would have been cool to meet other people in the crypto field here, the community is pretty small in Japan I guess since in Kansai area (Osaka,Kobe,Kyoto) I know a total of 2 persons involved in this space, which obviously is not a lot!


Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!