Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 02:26:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RarityCheck VIBGYOR gilded #12 swept yesterday.  (Read 2792 times)
rsincognito
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 78

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 01:18:49 PM
Merited by LoyceV (6), Suzuki Matt (1)

The utter shitty print job of private keys and font choice is ridiculous, it’s almost as if he created them to never be redeemed, I’m sitting in a dark room with two different magnifying glasses trying to decipher this bullshit. I’m so glad I’m running into this situation now and not when 1 btc is worth million dollars. This is pretty fucked.
Suzuki Matt
Copper Member

Activity: 750
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 01:20:33 PM

Does anyone know if any other coins were swept as well? Were the 0.001 BTC value ones swept? I just realized by looking at the sales thread I own one...but God only knows where I placed it!

Yes they were.. My #48 silver 0.001btc was swept. Just checked.

Can you share the address and images of the intact hologram with a timestamp?

As per my list, the VIBGYOR Silver #48 is still intact - the address matches the one published on the raritycheck website.

If the actual coin has a different address from what is published and has been swept, things may be a lot worse than we thought.

OK, so apparently my graded coin doesn't have the address on the coin. But the slab has the first bits on it by ICG. I was using that to check funding and turns out. Icg put the wrong first bits on the slab. They labeled it as #48 gilded. So I apologize for my confusion but the silver #48 0.001 is still funded. Now I gotta send it back to icg or should I peel? Just in case 🤔
Primo-bit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 91

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 01:32:18 PM

The utter shitty print job of private keys and font choice is ridiculous, it’s almost as if he created them to never be redeemed, I’m sitting in a dark room with two different magnifying glasses trying to decipher this bullshit. I’m so glad I’m running into this situation now and not when 1 btc is worth million dollars. This is pretty fucked.

Maybe the person sweeping the coins had the same problem as you since your #82 is still loaded.

I hope you get your BTC.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 2330

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 01:34:46 PM

#98 and 84 gilded were just recently redeemed.

is that RC pulling more funding off coins? or did someone here redeem theirs?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
raghavsood
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 342

Track Burns @ burned.money

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 01:36:03 PM

Does anyone know if any other coins were swept as well? Were the 0.001 BTC value ones swept? I just realized by looking at the sales thread I own one...but God only knows where I placed it!

Yes they were.. My #48 silver 0.001btc was swept. Just checked.

Can you share the address and images of the intact hologram with a timestamp?

As per my list, the VIBGYOR Silver #48 is still intact - the address matches the one published on the raritycheck website.

If the actual coin has a different address from what is published and has been swept, things may be a lot worse than we thought.

OK, so apparently my graded coin doesn't have the address on the coin. But the slab has the first bits on it by ICG. I was using that to check funding and turns out. Icg put the wrong first bits on the slab. They labeled it as #48 gilded. So I apologize for my confusion but the silver #48 0.001 is still funded. Now I gotta send it back to icg or should I peel? Just in case 🤔

ICG being terrible at their job is no longer surprising to me.

I would insist on a re-slabbing with the correct information, if convenient.

Peel or not to peel, that is the question - Given the lower value of the silver, I'd personally hold off until we hear from RC, but everyone should make the call based on their own risk appetite.

Track burns @ burned.money | Track Collectibles @ collectible.money | Track Value @ isbtc1m.com
rsincognito
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 01:45:05 PM

No it was me bud, i own those .
krogoth

Activity: 1291
Merit: 175

Krogothmanhattan alt account

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 01:45:24 PM
Merited by DaveF (1)

I would think it's a collector....if it was an inside job they would've swept all Addy's in one go just like did with OPs series

I am hoping this was some kind of breach ....but then again why would a coin maker hodl private keys at all?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CIPHER BILLS-CIPHER BONDS-CIPHER STAMPS * www.CYPHERHODL.com * COLD STORAGE BITCOIN CERTIFICATES <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
rsincognito
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 01:46:04 PM

Maybe the person sweeping the coins had the same problem as you since your #82 is still loaded.

I hope you get your BTC.

How did you know i owned #82 ??
rsincognito
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 01:48:13 PM

where can i find the public address book for the silver coins that have the hole in the middl of them ?  ty
raghavsood
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 01:49:23 PM

hwere can i find the public address book for the silver coins that have the hole in the middl of them ?  ty

https://crypto.raritycheck.com/lcs-v1 (archived: https://archive.is/DVuDS)
https://collectible.money/series/raritycheck-lost-coin-v1-alloy
https://collectible.money/series/raritycheck-lost-coin-v1-silver

Track burns @ burned.money | Track Collectibles @ collectible.money | Track Value @ isbtc1m.com
Primo-bit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 91

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 01:49:57 PM

I hope you get your BTC.

your bump reminded me, mine graded beautifully. thank you so much. =)

link to pic:  https://ibb.co/bJ3b0D3

From the original sales thread
Honeybadger2014

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 01:51:14 PM

man, watching this debacle again makes me really happy to have bought mine "buyer funded" and just never fund them.  i like the art, not the risk of putting bitcoin on it. 
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 01:56:38 PM

No it was me bud, i own those .

good to know it was not RC

Mine BTC @ kano.is
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 01:59:05 PM

man, watching this debacle again makes me really happy to have bought mine "buyer funded" and just never fund them.  i like the art, not the risk of putting bitcoin on it. 

same - I have had 5 RC coins - 4 bought and 1 given by RC (ironically) as a gift for those who were affected by Yogg's scammy bs.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
rsincognito
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 02:01:22 PM

same - I have had 5 RC coins - 4 bought and 1 given by RC (ironically) as a gift for those who were affected by Yogg's scammy bs.

i dont even know how to reply to that. =(.     hope your funds end up back in your hands .
markinaz

Activity: 432
Merit: 131

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 02:01:54 PM

I just checked, I have 3 of the silver coins .001 BTC.   1 of them is swept #70.  The other 2 are not.  I am going to peel one now...
rsincognito
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 02:02:59 PM

I hope you get your BTC.

your bump reminded me, mine graded beautifully. thank you so much. =)

link to pic:  https://ibb.co/bJ3b0D3

From the original sales thread

awwwww,  sorry im in "paranoia mode" right now. lmfao..  thank you for caring bud =)
rsincognito
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 02:04:03 PM

I just checked, I have 3 of the silver coins .001 BTC.   1 of them is swept #70.  The other 2 are not.  I am going to peel one now...

good luck reading the shit ass font/print job. =( just because they havent been swiped doesn't mean your going to be able to read them to be able to swipe them yourself sad to say.  (i hope you can read them bud)
raghavsood
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 02:04:25 PM

As per my list, VIBGYOR Silver #70 wasn't funded to begin with - can you confirm if the address on your coins match the addresses on my site and those on rarity check's?

21MilBTC

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 02:15:15 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2024, 01:05:54 AM by 21MilBTC

Wow.... Sad Sad Sad
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: