Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 03:18:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome Bit VIP Coins! VIP Bitcoins & Crypto Collectables (Grand Opening!)  (Read 1455 times)
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2024, 08:47:46 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2024, 12:31:38 AM by Kazkaz27

I am excited to announce the creation of a New Physical Bitcoin Collectible!

First, I want to acknowledge the understandable hesitance and skepticism many feel in this space, especially given the experiences of being let down by third parties with questionable motives. It's left quite a few of us with a bitter taste.

I have several key points to share in this announcement. I want to clarify my stance for those who support me and for those who may choose to distance themselves—though division is not my intention. My aim is to communicate my intentions and respect for everyone involved. My personal views are meant to be respectful, acknowledging that they may be flawed.

To start:

I've been part of this community for over five years, interacting with many of you while largely remaining in the background. Recently, I've decided to step out and engage more openly due to a project I've long been inspired to pursue.

To be clear:

I have a deep love for this space and respect everyone’s choices. Many of you feel like family to me, even if we haven’t met or don’t always see eye to eye.

I aim to heal past wounds by fostering unity in the community and revolutionizing the space.

I am open to collaborating with those who are understanding, open-minded, and not seeking chaos for chaos's sake.

I support many creators and respect their decisions as creators, understanding many of their perspectives. I also admire many creators and find inspiration in their work. I respect all creators who have not scammed or abandoned their projects, regardless of their past mistakes. I trust their intentions and back their products.

If my support for these creators leads some to boycott my products, that’s their choice. I encourage everyone to make decisions based on their own reasons.

As a creator, I commit to:

- Producing quality items.
- Being transparent about my processes.
- Remaining active and responsive.
- Choosing not to engage with negativity for the following reasons:
1. Mental Well-being: Ignoring negative comments helps preserve my mental health and peace of mind.

2. Focus on Positivity: By not responding, I can concentrate on uplifting experiences and relationships.

3. Setting Boundaries: Not engaging with negativity establishes boundaries and promotes healthier interactions.

4. Emotional Control: Choosing not to engage allows me to control my emotions and reactions, reducing conflict.

5. Personal Growth: Prioritizing constructive feedback over negativity fosters personal development and resilience.

Thank you for your understanding. My services are up and running, production is underway, reservations have already been taken and more spots are available. The first product release is in 3 - 6 months. Many more updates are to come. If you think this is cool you can check the project out at

Bitvipcoins.com! 🙂

I look forward to this journey together!

Vip_Bitcoins
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 9

₿IT VIP COINS LLC

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2024, 09:05:34 PM
Merited by Kazkaz27 (1)

(Official) Bit VIP Account Grin

Bitvipcoins.com - ₿it VIP Coins - VIP Physical ₿itcoins & Collectables. First Product Release is in 3 - 6 months.
Eclipse33
Copper Member

Activity: 1094
Merit: 457

Eclipse™ Experimental Cryptographic Technology

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2024, 09:06:42 PM

Welcome Kazkaz, I wish you best with your venture.

Site looks good / usable.

Any innovation in this space is a net-positive, and entrepreneurs joining and launching new ideas is needed.

Even if there is drama and divide, things still need to get done and be built. Even if it can't make everyone happy.  

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
██████▄█▄██████████▀█████
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
██████████████▄███▄██████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]
raritycheck
Copper Member

Activity: 693
Merit: 179

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2024, 09:31:12 PM

Good work! Nice site Smiley

Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2024, 09:36:29 PM

Thank you, Eclipse & Raritycheck

I appreciate the kind words and wisdom.

I have many more updates coming. I’m excited to build and add something to the space.

As Satoshi once said “In the end, the only thing that matters is the value you create for others."

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 2354

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2024, 11:08:52 PM

just a note - you should never merit one of your accounts with another one of your accounts. This can easily be flagged as merit abuse.

If I do not say it, someone else will.

I also wish you luck. will you be selling them here thru the forums or only direct thru your site?

coins look nice but are too pricey for my taste - $200 USD for a 10 gram coin is far from my interest.

that said, I am sure you will have many that purchase them.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
PreciousMetapsICT

Activity: 963
Merit: 195

WTB - Early Squirrelbits, CryptoImperator, & BTCC

View Profile
August 20, 2024, 11:32:56 PM

just a note - you should never merit one of your accounts with another one of your accounts. This can easily be flagged as merit abuse.

If I do not say it, someone else will.

I also wish you luck. will you be selling them here thru the forums or only direct thru your site?

coins look nice but are too pricey for my taste - $200 USD for a 10 gram coin is far from my interest.

that said, I am sure you will have many that purchase them.

Thanks Mopar - I was hodling my tongue so as not to appear negative and be ignored.

Secondly - how many alts does this guy have?

Thirdly - is this separate from the virtual physical ponzi or aligned with it?

On a positive note - website looks good.

But established creators typically don’t sell them at $200 premium for a 10 gram size. Well at least everyone but Carribean Treasures

Imagine being so lame, you have to bump your own sales posts. Damn lying leviathans
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2024, 11:35:00 PM

Hey, Mopar,

Acknowledged, that was the first and last time I plan on Meriting an account of mine with another. It was only to verify its Legitimacy, not intended as an act of abuse.

I will be offering them on the website and on the forum. I also have open lines of communication on all social media platforms.

The coins also are loaded. But options will be available for non loaded coins in the near future. Price points will vary. I'll have options for everyone.

I appreciate your comment and kind wishes. Smiley

Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2024, 11:47:31 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2024, 06:15:48 AM by Kazkaz27

Hello, Precoius Metap.

To clarify,

Kazkaz27 is my first and only account other than the newly created Official Bit VIP Coins Acc named Vip_Bitcoins

No, the virtual physical bitcoins project is not attached, just inspired by Smiley Updates will be available on the website shortly. That's another aspect to the project that's intended to bring additional value. Customers can choose to opt out if they wish.

I worked very hard on this project and idea. I appreciate the compliment on the website.

My price point will vary for other items into the future. $200 might seem steep to some but I promise that the quality and value is there. I will break down the value proposition at a later time.

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 01:45:57 AM

Hey, Mopar,

Acknowledged, that was the first and last time I plan on Meriting an account of mine with another. It was only to verify its Legitimacy, not intended as an act of abuse.

I will be offering them on the website and on the forum. I also have open lines of communication on all social media platforms.

The coins also are loaded. But options will be available for non loaded coins in the near future. Price points will vary. I'll have options for everyone.

I appreciate your comment and kind wishes. Smiley

best way to do that is to leave a neutral feedback from your primary account claiming it as your alt account. this does not affect rating or merit then but also gives it the legitimacy you were looking for.

the $200 price includes the load? so $60 for the load and $140 for the coin?

if BTC goes up to 80k will the price of your coin rise to match? ie $80 for load and $140 for coin?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 03:12:28 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2024, 03:34:41 AM by Kazkaz27

Hey, Mopar.

Duly noted. It won't be happening again. Cheesy

The price for items will always be subject to change, especially if things change significantly. But for now the price is $200 which includes load, value of the silver, and shipping costs (only in the US). The options to buy unloaded is not yet available but will be. Remind you everything costs. $200 for a quality coin loaded with .001 Bitcoin isn't that big of an ask imo.

I dont think price is an issue for you.

I'll say if anyone wants to sell me a quality 10g .999 silver coin loaded with .001 Bitcoin with a mintage of only 100 or less right now for under $200 ill buy it. These coins always have a high premium.

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 03:30:41 AM

Hey, Mopar.

Duly noted. It won't be happening again. Cheesy

The price for items will always be subject to change, especially if things change significantly. But for now the price is $200 which includes load. The options to buy unloaded is not yet available but will be. Remind you everything costs. $200 for a quality coin loaded with .001 Bitcoin isn't that big of an ask imo.

I dont think price is an issue for you.

I'll say if anyone wants to sell me a 10g .999 silver coin loaded with .001 Bitcoin right now for under $200 ill buy it. These coins always have a high premium.

I know quality is important and quantity can matter but I also know that a quality 1 oz coin, with custom quality hologram as well can be done for less than $100 a coin so $200 for a 1/3 oz coin is a bit high but your price includes load so that does soften it a little.

Have done a few Smiley

as for the price - that is an issue for me, I wont be getting any of them at that cost.

if a 10g coin is such a premium and carries a higher price than a 1 oz - why not just do a 1 oz ? save cost and price.

Again - all this is my view and do not let it dissuade you at all - it is always good to have new makers.

I would like to know more about your key  generation process. Selling funded coins is going to be hard with most new makers totally screwing up key generation lately.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 03:41:41 AM

Hey, Mopar,

I'm not going to keep going back and forth because I have much more work to due. I appreciate your interest and bringing attention to the subject. Much respect for you. Alot of things I can agree with you.  

My value proposition will be created and posted. It will break down why the price is what it is and why its actually reasonable. But its not for every ones budget. I'll have cheaper options soon. Also my key generation process will soon be stated on my securities page on my website, so stay tuned Smiley

henkcryptotank

Activity: 744
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2024, 05:03:56 AM

Great site!
Nice designs!
Welcome!

GrtzTank
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 05:49:11 AM

as for going back and forth, it should be done, at least until every issue is addressed.

hopefully no one makes a mistake of purchasing any loaded coins until  you do post the key generation process. and then the process needs to be verified.

too many new makers claim to have an ironclad and safe process - then boom, coins get swept and funds stolen.

in the process of coin making steps 1 thru 10, you are skipping to step 10 without completing 1 thru 9

hopefully it all works out though.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
henkcryptotank

Activity: 744
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2024, 05:59:01 AM

as for going back and forth, it should be done, at least until every issue is addressed.

hopefully no one makes a mistake of purchasing any loaded coins until  you do post the key generation process. and then the process needs to be verified.

too many new makers claim to have an ironclad and safe process - then boom, coins get swept and funds stolen.

in the process of coin making steps 1 thru 10, you are skipping to step 10 without completing 1 thru 9

hopefully it all works out though.

Wholeheartedly agree!

GrtzTank
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 06:23:19 AM

Mopar,

I agree that things should be thorough and addressed. I've addressed your concerns and stated im working on them and that you'll be updated so stay tuned. Im not breaking all this down to each individual who asks me but instead putting it in one place (my website) for all to refer to so I dont have to explain myself 5000 times. I promise You'll get your wish and your answers but not directly at this moment in a back-and-forth conversation.

I really do appreciate your concerns and thank you. Rest assured I'm working very hard on making this something transparent and honest.

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 06:35:28 AM

Mopar,

I agree that things should be thorough and addressed. I've addressed your concerns and stated im working on them and that you'll be updated so stay tuned. Im not breaking all this down to each individual who asks me but instead putting it in one place (my website) for all to refer to so I dont have to explain myself 5000 times. I promise You'll get your wish and your answers but not directly at this moment in a back-and-forth conversation.

I really do appreciate your concerns and thank you. Rest assured I'm working very hard on making this something transparent and honest.

good to hear, I would also suggest suspending all sales of loaded coins until you do. It would be irresponsible to sell one coin even until you have addressed all points on your site and then point us to it once it is completed.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 06:47:21 AM

Mopar,,

Nothing can be purchased through the website yet. If people wish to reserve a coin they would have to contact me directly. The coins are in production. Information is being released everyday on my channels. Ive stated that the first release will come out in 3 - 6 months. I appreciate all you suggested but I will take reservations if people wish to get first dibs. Nothing irresponsible has happened nor will It, my reputation means something and so does this community. Please no more inferring the worst.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1344

View Profile
August 21, 2024, 07:11:21 AM

Nice site and very nice coins! Really like the designs, something different to what has
already been created and nice to see they are of limited quantities.

Almost nobody on the Collectibles board here will be buying those coins though.
Disregarding the price you have no history or trust built up here and as Mooar
has stated production methods of creating the private keys needs to be out
in the public domain because there has been too many scams and breaches
already. There are tried and tested ways of ken gen and there are key gen tools
which look good but are compromised.

Definitely you will need to offer DIY options fir the coins and let buyers do their
own key gen if the wish.

Good luck, looking forward to see where your project goes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████