Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 03:18:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome Bit VIP Coins! VIP Bitcoins & Crypto Collectables (Grand Opening!)  (Read 1455 times)
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 2354

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2024, 06:07:06 AM

the biggest issue with pre-orders (maybe this answers your question) is that the volatility of Bitcoins price can mean that if you cash out the Bitcoin and price rises and for some reason a refund is necessary, you are then going to spend more USD than you got to get the Bitcoin needed to pay the customer back.

All payments from customers should remain in their respective currency until the order is completed. Again, this is to reduce any issues with price volatility. if you can refund in the same currency they paid and for the same amount, then the volatility matters nothing.

I am glad to hear you are funding this direct.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
tweetious

Activity: 2030
Merit: 392

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
August 23, 2024, 06:14:13 AM

2) The designs of the coins are indeed original works created specifically for this project. Only 1 design out of the 11 is not entirely my own artwork. We wanted to ensure that each design reflects the unique aspects of the "Bit VIP Bitcoin" concept. I will be adding more information about the designs on the website shortly. We also have social medias on all platforms. You should be able to find them, they are all linked together. Much more information is located on our social medias regarding the coins and their designs. You can get better connected @VPBitcoins & @Vip_Bitcoins

Thank you for the explanation & the elaboration on the subject. Initially, I had the -faulty- impression that parts of those designs, were created by... AI Cheesy

Good to know that designs are original work & I am looking forward to read more about them when you "will be adding more information about the designs on the website shortly"
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2024, 12:55:37 PM

Hello, tweetious

Thank you for your thoughtful comment! I appreciate your interest in the designs.

To clarify, while AI tools were indeed utilized in the creative process, programs like Photoshop and others also played a significant role in crafting these designs. Each of the coins is an original work created specifically for this project, with the exception of one design out of the eleven, which is not entirely my own artwork.

My goal was to ensure that each design captures the unique aspects of the "Bit VIP Bitcoin" concept. I look forward to sharing more information with you soon!

Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2024, 01:02:09 PM

Hello, Mopar

Thank you for your insightful comment!

You raise a valid point regarding the volatility of Bitcoin prices and the challenges that can arise with pre-orders. To clarify, the funds from pre-orders will be split: a portion will go directly towards the load amount, while the remaining funds will be held in a pool. This approach allows me to utilize those funds for the project as needed, while also ensuring that the issue you mentioned regarding potential refunds is mitigated. By managing the funds this way, I aim to reduce any risks associated with price fluctuations.

I also want to emphasize that pre-orders are not a necessity; they are simply a way for those who wish to secure their place in the project to do so.

I appreciate your understanding and support!

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2024, 01:11:27 PM

Hello, Mopar

Thank you for your insightful comment!

You raise a valid point regarding the volatility of Bitcoin prices and the challenges that can arise with pre-orders. To clarify, the funds from pre-orders will be split: a portion will go directly towards the load amount, while the remaining funds will be held in a pool. This approach allows me to utilize those funds for the project as needed, while also ensuring that the issue you mentioned regarding potential refunds is mitigated. By managing the funds this way, I aim to reduce any risks associated with price fluctuations.

I also want to emphasize that pre-orders are not a necessity; they are simply a way for those who wish to secure their place in the project to do so.

I appreciate your understanding and support!

Now I am confused, you stated previously that the cost to make these coins are fully paid from your pocket, yet this comment states you would split the customer funds so that  you could use a portion to pay for the project - that directly contradicts your prior statement.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2024, 01:15:51 PM

Hello, Mopar

I appreciate your concern and understand how my previous statements may seem contradictory.

To clarify, the initial costs to create the coins are indeed fully covered out of my own pocket. However, for the pre-orders, the funds collected will be split: part will go towards the load amount, and the remaining will be held for project-related expenses. This approach allows me to manage the project effectively while ensuring that customer funds are utilized responsibly.

Thank you for your understanding, and I'm here to answer any further questions you may have!

tread93

Activity: 1302
Merit: 573

View Profile
August 25, 2024, 07:20:59 PM

I am excited to announce the creation of a New Physical Bitcoin Collectible!

First, I want to acknowledge the understandable hesitance and skepticism many feel in this space, especially given the experiences of being let down by third parties with questionable motives. It's left quite a few of us with a bitter taste.

I have several key points to share in this announcement. I want to clarify my stance for those who support me and for those who may choose to distance themselves—though division is not my intention. My aim is to communicate my intentions and respect for everyone involved. My personal views are meant to be respectful, acknowledging that they may be flawed.

To start:

I've been part of this community for over five years, interacting with many of you while largely remaining in the background. Recently, I've decided to step out and engage more openly due to a project I've long been inspired to pursue.

To be clear:

I have a deep love for this space and respect everyone’s choices. Many of you feel like family to me, even if we haven’t met or don’t always see eye to eye.

I aim to heal past wounds by fostering unity in the community and revolutionizing the space.

I am open to collaborating with those who are understanding, open-minded, and not seeking chaos for chaos's sake.

I support many creators and respect their decisions as creators, understanding many of their perspectives. I also admire many creators and find inspiration in their work. I respect all creators who have not scammed or abandoned their projects, regardless of their past mistakes. I trust their intentions and back their products.

If my support for these creators leads some to boycott my products, that’s their choice. I encourage everyone to make decisions based on their own reasons.

As a creator, I commit to:

- Producing quality items.
- Being transparent about my processes.
- Remaining active and responsive.
- Choosing not to engage with negativity for the following reasons:
1. Mental Well-being: Ignoring negative comments helps preserve my mental health and peace of mind.

2. Focus on Positivity: By not responding, I can concentrate on uplifting experiences and relationships.

3. Setting Boundaries: Not engaging with negativity establishes boundaries and promotes healthier interactions.

4. Emotional Control: Choosing not to engage allows me to control my emotions and reactions, reducing conflict.

5. Personal Growth: Prioritizing constructive feedback over negativity fosters personal development and resilience.

Thank you for your understanding. My services are up and running, production is underway, reservations have already been taken and more spots are available. The first product release is in 3 - 6 months. Many more updates are to come. If you think this is cool you can check the project out at

Bitvipcoins.com! 🙂

I look forward to this journey together!

Looks like you have a nice little project going here, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor to create beautiful cryptonumismatic pieces of fine silver and gold! Did I see that you will be releasing fractional pieces? Sounds cool, but the price tag that I saw in the comments from Mopar was a dead giveaway I think he said $200 for a 10 gram piece which is insane lol. Albeit, wish you the best of luck m8!

Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2024, 01:39:31 AM

Hello, Tread.

Thank you for your kind words and support!

We're excited about our project and the unique cryptonumismatic pieces we're creating. Yes, we are indeed planning to release fractional pieces, which we believe will offer more accessibility to collectors and enthusiasts.

We understand that price is a common concern for many. Allow us to clarify the intricacies involved in our offerings.

Design is not just a task; it's a meticulous art form. Crafting a design takes significant time and effort, and achieving perfection is a journey in itself. Each coin features not one, but two designs—front and back. For physical Bitcoins, there may even be a third design element, such as a hologram sticker.

Sourcing high-quality materials and products is no small feat. The minting process for coins made from precious metals involves substantial costs. Additionally, laser engraving each coin is both labor-intensive and costly, reflecting the precision required.

Holograms serve vital security functions and must meet the highest quality standards. This comes at a price, as these high-quality holograms often require a minimum purchase of 10,000 units.

Creating keys securely and efficiently is a detailed process that demands time and meticulous attention to ensure every detail is executed flawlessly.

Moreover, we must consider additional expenses such as processing fees, loading fees, maintenance fees, mockup fees, design fees for 3D lasering, packaging costs, premiums on materials, shipping, and handling. These elements add to the overall cost, as we strive to ensure that every product reaches you in perfect condition. We also must account for making a profit in order to maintain operations.

All these processes rely on sophisticated programs, specialized equipment, logistics, time, financial investment, energy, and creativity. We believe that our commitment to quality and craftsmanship justifies the value of our offerings.

Please keep in mind that this is just one aspect of our offerings at Bit VIP Coins. We are also in the process of developing an entirely new service that integrates our coins with Bitcoin Ordinal NFTs, significantly enhancing the value of our physical coins. Our commitment to innovation sets us apart; no one else provides the unique combination of services that we do. We are proud to lead the way in this space.

In the near future we intend to have an array of different options and price points to meet everyone's budget.

We encourage those seeking more affordable options to consider creating and selling these coins themselves. By taking this initiative, you can offer lower prices while gaining valuable experience in the process.

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642

View Profile
August 26, 2024, 06:17:17 PM

Your first rodeo huh?

Viz
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2024, 06:53:03 PM

Hey, Viz

You caught me!

Just trying to stay on the bull and not fall off.

Got any tips for a newbie?

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 11:51:15 PM

Shop around, keep costs as low as possible... you're trying to make a name for yourself. Some things require you to take the hit .. all part of establishing your name/brand.
Don't expect to make exorbitant profits from your first few offerings.
Establishing yourself usually comes at some personal cost.
Be open to criticism. Yes, painful but this is how you learn.
Ignore the trolls ofc.
Engagement pays off, this is also part of the learning process.

Cheers
Viz

Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2024, 04:06:19 PM

Hi Viz,

Thank you for your insightful advice!

I completely agree that building a name or brand takes time and often involves making sacrifices. It's crucial to keep costs manageable while focusing on quality. I appreciate the reminder that initial profits may be modest and that constructive criticism can be a valuable tool for growth. Engaging with the audience, while navigating the challenges, will surely help in refining my approach.

Cheers!  Grin

Vip_Bitcoins
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 9

₿IT VIP COINS LLC

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2024, 04:52:37 AM

Hello, Everyone.

Just a quick update. Our Securities Page has been updated.

Anyone interested In our Key Generating Process can now check it out and verify its legitimacy.

https://bitvipcoins.com/our-security

More updates will come soon.  Grin

Bitvipcoins.com - ₿it VIP Coins - VIP Physical ₿itcoins & Collectables. First Product Release is in 3 - 6 months.
Vip_Bitcoins
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 9

₿IT VIP COINS LLC

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2024, 09:37:52 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2024, 09:53:31 PM by Vip_Bitcoins

Hello, Eclipse.

Thank you for your inquiry regarding Bit VIP Coins. Here are the responses to your questions:

1. Legal Structure: Bit VIP Coins operates under an established legal structure. We can confirm that it is registered as an LLC.

2. Company Registration: Yes, there is a registered company managing the finances of Bit VIP Coins. It is registered in United States, Florida.

3. Business Address and Agent: The registered agent for our company is ZenBusiness, and the official physical business address is 2585 Van Buren Ave. Naples FL, 34112. Although, our current Mailing Address is 241 Brunswick St. Rochester NY, 14607.

4. Claims and Legal Address: In the event of any civil or criminal claims, legal paperwork can be sent to the official mailing address mentioned above.

5. EIN and IRS Registration: Bit VIP Coins has an Employer Identification Number (EIN) and is fully registered with the IRS. All financial activities are conducted through official business accounts, ensuring compliance with all regulations.

If you have any further questions or need additional information, feel free to ask!

Bitvipcoins.com - ₿it VIP Coins - VIP Physical ₿itcoins & Collectables. First Product Release is in 3 - 6 months.
TaxAttorneyCPA
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2024, 09:49:37 PM
Merited by Vip_Bitcoins (1)

Remove your EIN from the post. That doesn’t need to be public.
Eclipse33
Copper Member

Activity: 1094
Merit: 457

Eclipse™ Experimental Cryptographic Technology

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2024, 05:41:46 AM

Hello, Eclipse.

Thank you for your inquiry regarding Bit VIP Coins. Here are the responses to your questions:

1. Legal Structure: Bit VIP Coins operates under an established legal structure. We can confirm that it is registered as an LLC.

2. Company Registration: Yes, there is a registered company managing the finances of Bit VIP Coins. It is registered in United States, Florida.

3. Business Address and Agent: The registered agent for our company is ZenBusiness, and the official physical business address is 2585 Van Buren Ave. Naples FL, 34112. Although, our current Mailing Address is 241 Brunswick St. Rochester NY, 14607.

4. Claims and Legal Address: In the event of any civil or criminal claims, legal paperwork can be sent to the official mailing address mentioned above.

5. EIN and IRS Registration: Bit VIP Coins has an Employer Identification Number (EIN) and is fully registered with the IRS. All financial activities are conducted through official business accounts, ensuring compliance with all regulations.

If you have any further questions or need additional information, feel free to ask!

This is awsome information, your operation is on it's way to great things.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
██████▄█▄██████████▀█████
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
██████████████▄███▄██████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2024, 02:12:17 AM

if you are operating under a US corporation - do you have a money transmitter license to sell loaded coins?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2024, 03:00:07 AM

Hello Mopar,

Thank you for your inquiry! I’d like to clarify that BitVipCoins is not a money transmitter. Our primary focus is on selling collectibles and art. When customers engage with our offerings, any funding for addresses is done directly with their own funds and is not prefunded by us.

Additionally, we ensure compliance with regulations by collaborating with third-party money transmitters or working directly with our customers when providing "loaded" coins. If you have any further questions or need more details, feel free to ask!

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2024, 03:15:19 AM

Hello Mopar,

Thank you for your inquiry! I’d like to clarify that BitVipCoins is not a money transmitter. Our primary focus is on selling collectibles and art. When customers engage with our offerings, any funding for addresses is done directly with their own funds and is not prefunded by us.

Additionally, we ensure compliance with regulations by collaborating with third-party money transmitters or working directly with our customers when providing "loaded" coins. If you have any further questions or need more details, feel free to ask!

ok your statement seems to contradict -

first you say funding happens directly by the purchaser - the second part states you work with 3rd party money transmitters to provide loaded coins.

So, do you sell loaded coins or not? and if they are buyer funded - are they funding them before or after they receive them? and if before they receiving them, how are you shipping them? Typically virtual currency loads are not covered by insurance when shipped.

This all seems like several more reasons why you should not be generating the keys and instead just do DIY coins. Or if you insist that people trust your key generation, then sell the coins simply as unfunded/buyer funded 100% and let them fund if they so choose.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2024, 03:32:57 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2024, 03:59:53 AM by Kazkaz27

Hello, Mopar

Thank you for your thoughtful follow-up! I truly appreciate your concerns, and I'm here to clarify any confusion.

When we refer to "loaded" coins, we mean that customers fund their coins directly, granting them full control over their own funds through our service.

In terms of timing, customers fund their addresses prior to receiving the coins. We ensure that all shipments are handled securely and transparently, and we take appropriate measures to address any insurance-related concerns.

We will also be offering buyer-funded coins, which will give customers total control over their funding process. Allowing customers to choose to fund or not to fund what we like to call Bitcoin Piggy Banks.

While we recognize the appeal of DIY coins, our focus is on providing a streamlined experience for our customers, which includes key generation. At this time, we have no plans to offer DIY options. Our goal is to strike a balance between convenience and security, all while maintaining compliance with regulatory standards.

If you have any more questions or need further information, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: