Bitcoin Forum
September 11, 2024, 02:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSE R1] The Change Ltd Review campaign| Earn up to $100 + $5  (Read 1410 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 11+ users deleted.)
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 4055

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2024, 11:24:15 AM

Code:
Forum User	Rank	Last 3 char of the order
DubemIfedigbo001 Sr ????
Knight Hider Member ????
Kemarit Legendary ????
PX-Z Hero 2XM
Mia Chloe Sr. Member ????
FinneysTrueVision Sr. Member Etm
MAAManda Hero ????
Porfirii Legendary ZRk
Woodie Hero Member umF
pakhitheboss Hero Member ????
CryptSafe Hero Member 4Nn
Learn Bitcoin Hero Member p6B6
re-start Member ????
alani123 Legendary 0LT
Chikito Legendary OO8
Sarah Azhari Hero Member ULl
KingsDen Legendary j9o
Smartprofit Legendary ????
Users with "4?" mark. Please provide the last three characters of the order, it's a mandatory requirement. I see some of the reviews are incomplete, please complete it. We are still accepting reviews.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Knight Hider

Activity: 318
Merit: 76

a young loner on a crusade

View Profile
August 28, 2024, 03:53:25 PM

Users with "4?" mark. Please provide the last three characters of the order, it's a mandatory requirement. I see some of the reviews are incomplete, please complete it. We are still accepting reviews.
Im not allowed to use The Change because I cannot agree to the TOS (I wrote why) and the TOS tells me I should avoid using the Services. Consider my review a free one.

in a world of criminals who operate above the law
one man can make a difference and you are going to be that man
BlackHatCoiner
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 8101

Bitcoin is a royal fork

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2024, 04:42:35 PM

I completely agree with Knight Hider. I would love to write a review, but the Terms of Service are absolutely unacceptable. There’s nothing to review when I’m forced to accept having my privacy invaded just because your arbitrary metrics might label my coins as "tainted". The service is terrible from the start.

It also says that the XMR<->BTC swap is unavailable, which makes it even worse, as I'll have to install shitcoin software to complete the trade.

The Change Ltd
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2024, 05:42:18 PM

Good day, we are very funny to see you advertise GODEX.io, I will tell you the truth that they only cover themselves with anomie for people like you, but in fact they have AML policy and do KYC, you can read about it on TrustPilot and their support responds to it that without it is impossible). Wink Wink

I completely agree with Knight Hider. I would love to write a review, but the Terms of Service are absolutely unacceptable. There’s nothing to review when I’m forced to accept having my privacy invaded just because your arbitrary metrics might label my coins as "tainted". The service is terrible from the start.

It also says that the XMR<->BTC swap is unavailable, which makes it even worse, as I'll have to install shitcoin software to complete the trade.
BlackHatCoiner
Legendary

Bitcoin is a royal fork

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2024, 07:35:46 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2024, 10:24:47 PM by BlackHatCoiner

Good day, we are very funny to see you advertise GODEX.io, I will tell you the truth that they only cover themselves with anomie for people like you, but in fact they have AML policy and do KYC, you can read about it on TrustPilot and their support responds to it that without it is impossible). Wink Wink
First things first, where exactly does it say that? I'm searching in TrustPilot and nowhere can I find a user complaining about Godex demanding KYC, except this one, in which the user can refund their coins without KYC. Everyone else in the reviews appreciate the fact that it is non-KYC. Your service, on the other hand, requires me to accept that you can invade my privacy if you don't like my coins. I don't see how this is the same.

Throwing the ball to another service isn't the most professional practice to adopt. If your customers are concerned, as you should expect in reviews, the best course would be to address these concerns instead.

worldofcoins

Activity: 1974
Merit: 440

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2024, 10:10:41 PM

Im not allowed to use The Change because I cannot agree to the TOS (I wrote why) and the TOS tells me I should avoid using the Services. Consider my review a free one.

Wink

I don’t think it’s funny. Like BlackHatCoiner said they they only had one issue in their Trustpilot and it was resolved.
Now coming to KYC- They at least made it clear in their ToS and if you don’t like it then avoid their service on the other hand You are asking your clients to agree to the ToS of your Partners that aren’t public, There are mistakes in your ToS, Asking users to write a review for you when you don’t reveal about your so called “Partners” (That’s another thing the max amount is tempting for many). Is this a Joke to you?
You can easily create a Partner ToS and deny your service after cheating to a client and say ”It was in our Partner’s ToS”

That smile emoji looks good on you if you understand what I mean.

Distance between Kailash to North pole – 6666 Km
Distance between Kailash to Stonehenge – 6666 Km
Egyptian pyramids to North pole – 6666 Km
Stonehenge to Devil’s tower – 6666 Km
Stonehenge to Bermuda triangle – 6666 Km
Bermuda triangle to Easter island – 6666 Km
Easter island to Tazumal – 6666 Km
The Change Ltd
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2024, 07:43:40 AM

We understand that you may be frustrated with our compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) standards. However, as a financial company, we are obliged to comply with these standards.

The purpose of AML rules is to help detect and report suspicious activity including the predicate offenses to money laundering and terrorist financing, such as securities fraud and market manipulation. AML regulations require the financial industry to be proactive and not simply reactive to financial crime.

We hope this information helps you understand our obligations and the importance of complying with AML standards.

Sincerely, Godex.io team.

What kind of anonymous exchange can we talk about if there is an aml check.

In 99% of cases we will just give you your money back without KYC, but we decided to clearly describe if the money is sought by the police or is under sanctions, we cannot give it back, we have already said who our partners are.

First things first, where exactly does it say that? I'm searching in TrustPilot and nowhere can I find a user complaining about Godex demanding KYC, except this one, in which the user can refund their coins without KYC. Everyone else in the reviews appreciate the fact that it is non-KYC. Your service, on the other hand, requires me to accept that you can invade my privacy if you don't like my coins. I don't see how this is the same.

Throwing the ball to another service isn't the most professional practice to adopt. If your customers are concerned, as you should expect in reviews, the best course would be to address these concerns instead.
The Change Ltd
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2024, 07:52:51 AM

I investigated their website and there is no mention of an AML check but as it turns out there is one, now where is the guarantee that this will not be the case with KYC, this service does not tell their customers the truth and we are honest about that!

Wink

I don’t think it’s funny. Like BlackHatCoiner said they they only had one issue in their Trustpilot and it was resolved.
Now coming to KYC- They at least made it clear in their ToS and if you don’t like it then avoid their service on the other hand You are asking your clients to agree to the ToS of your Partners that aren’t public, There are mistakes in your ToS, Asking users to write a review for you when you don’t reveal about your so called “Partners” (That’s another thing the max amount is tempting for many). Is this a Joke to you?
You can easily create a Partner ToS and deny your service after cheating to a client and say ”It was in our Partner’s ToS”

That smile emoji looks good on you if you understand what I mean.
BlackHatCoiner
Legendary

Bitcoin is a royal fork

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2024, 08:34:24 AM

I don't know what they're doing behind the scenes. I know that they accept to exchange my crypto anonymously, and if it happens to be the case that they don't like my coins, I can simply refund them and go elsewhere.

In 99% of cases we will just give you your money back without KYC, but we decided to clearly describe if the money is sought by the police or is under sanctions, we cannot give it back, we have already said who our partners are.
Sincerity is overrated. Publicly admitting that you're confiscating users' coins based on inaccurate blockchain analysis doesn't make it any better. The adoption of this practice is unacceptable to me.

Not your key not your BTC

Activity: 175
Merit: 75

Stay Humble and Stack Sats

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2024, 08:53:06 AM

MY REVIEW

1. When I first opened the website, my eyes immediately fell on Cryptocurrency rates for today, I still haven't found yet where they get that rate?, are they get from coin market cap, or Binance exchange?, or another exchange?, I still can't find information about that.

2. I also had difficulty finding rate coin that I want to exchange, This time I want to exchange my BTC to pepe, but there is no search box on Cryptocurrency rates for today, I have use my mouse to move it, and just a few coins available, and no Pepe there.

3. And, Because BTC is used by many users here, I want the suggestion to create a rate pair BTC to altcoin, not just USD.

4. The information on the main page about Our advantages and How does it all work is still limited. That box information is unclickable. So when I want to know security information, there is only a few information about it on the main page. It's the same as How does it all work box, there is only 4 points appearance which I think is lacking information, especially for a beginner like me.

5. About exchange, there is no memo when I want to exchange it to XRP, it's just address received, because on my local exchange we must put the memo beside the xrp address to deposit. If not, the deposit we don't receipt succesfull

6. how can we get 5 USD after leaving a review on trustpilot, are we have to put btc address beside review on trustpilot?

7. And there is no QR code when I want to send destination address, only copy address option. It's look better if the change have QR code option because it's look easy when we send it from HP to PC.

HERE MY TRADE:

https://www.imghippo.com/i/t5toQ1725007853.png

I get a little bit problem with the transaction, I don't received yet my ADA after 2 hours, but after I contact the email support, the support said if my ADA address considered as invalid by the change address.

all was clear now and my ADA recived succefull into my wallet after i submitted a new address.

I think the change is unique, we can exchange the coins according to the current rate, and luckily I got a good rate at the moment.

BTC ADDRESS: bc1qapacyla0pf89hsp72srl8vawl3z20pcjqgcezs
the last three characters of the order: 6r1

to the moon
The Change Ltd
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2024, 08:54:12 AM

It is not difficult for our team to write again, we do not rely only on blockchain analysis, we detain coins only if there is a request from the police and please prove to them that their analysis is not accurate, and if there is no request we can return your money without any problems.

I don't know what they're doing behind the scenes. I know that they accept to exchange my crypto anonymously, and if it happens to be the case that they don't like my coins, I can simply refund them and go elsewhere.

Sincerity is overrated. Publicly admitting that you're confiscating users' coins based on inaccurate blockchain analysis doesn't make it any better. The adoption of this practice is unacceptable to me.
The Change Ltd
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2024, 09:01:03 AM

We calculate the rates through binance, we have no need to display all the rates as they are constantly changing you can just select coins in the send and receive field and you will see how much you get, to get the award of 5$ you just need to write a review and then contact our support, the address to specify in the review is not necessary. We will try to fulfill your wishes and create an additional page where there will be information related to security.

MY REVIEW

1. When I first opened the website, my eyes immediately fell on Cryptocurrency rates for today, I still haven't found yet where they get that rate?, are they get from coin market cap, or Binance exchange?, or another exchange?, I still can't find information about that.

2. I also had difficulty finding rate coin that I want to exchange, This time I want to exchange my BTC to pepe, but there is no search box on Cryptocurrency rates for today, I have use my mouse to move it, and just a few coins available, and no Pepe there.

3. And, Because BTC is used by many users here, I want the suggestion to create a rate pair BTC to altcoin, not just USD.

4. The information on the main page about Our advantages and How does it all work is still limited. That box information is unclickable. So when I want to know security information, there is only a few information about it on the main page. It's the same as How does it all work box, there is only 4 points appearance which I think is lacking information, especially for a beginner like me.

5. About exchange, there is no memo when I want to exchange it to XRP, it's just address received, because on my local exchange we must put the memo beside the xrp address to deposit. If not, the deposit we don't receipt succesfull

6. how can we get 5 USD after leaving a review on trustpilot, are we have to put btc address beside review on trustpilot?

7. And there is no QR code when I want to send destination address, only copy address option. It's look better if the change have QR code option because it's look easy when we send it from HP to PC.

HERE MY TRADE:

https://www.imghippo.com/i/t5toQ1725007853.png

I get a little bit problem with the transaction, I don't received yet my ADA after 2 hours, but after I contact the email support, the support said if my ADA address considered as invalid by the change address.

all was clear now and my ADA recived succefull into my wallet after i submitted a new address.

I think the change is unique, we can exchange the coins according to the current rate, and luckily I got a good rate at the moment.

BTC ADDRESS: bc1qapacyla0pf89hsp72srl8vawl3z20pcjqgcezs
the last three characters of the order: 6r1

Alpha Marine

Activity: 658
Merit: 325

View Profile
August 30, 2024, 01:59:22 PM

I didn't sign up because I wasn't about to start filling up any KYCs, but I read through the site but I couldn't read the TOS and Privacy Policy without squinting my eyes because the font colours are too light. I tried it on my phone it was darker but not still as clear as the other fonts.
I think something as important and crucial as that should be very clear and easy to read.

I don't know if it was from my browser or device but if it's from your end I'll suggest you make it a little darker.
From the screenshot you can see that the cookies pop-up is even darker than the TOS content

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Perfectbaby

Activity: 209
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 01, 2024, 09:09:14 AM

Hello sir I know you cares much about your privacy and if you think you can't accept the ToS to me it would be better I don't put eyes anymore there. Since Knight hider already said it. I think they are upcoming exchange and that is why they request this review, I am sure that their team are seeing every response and review from people so I hope they fixed up maybe after review ends you can give 2 to 3 weeks to check their website again and if things you wanted isn't implemented then you call for attention since I know you really cares about privacy and security. You are a reputed member and any of your comments or further argument might slightly affect them so it's better you give space to watch how they fixed their site properly.

Thank you and I mean no offense sir.
PX-Z

Activity: 1568
Merit: 884

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2024, 05:15:58 PM

I didn't sign up because I wasn't about to start filling up any KYCs,
For this review campaign i don't think KYC is required, also you can exchange without making account on the website.

without squinting my eyes because the font colours are too light. I tried it on my phone it was darker but not still as clear as the other fonts.
This is true, i'm using mobile in light mode at 1 am (my current time checking that page), i didn't observe this while reviewing before since i used desktop in dark mode. The font needs a little enhancement (make it a little darker) to make it clearer to see in light mode.

███████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████

███████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄▀▀░▄██▀░▀██▄░▀▀▄
▄▀░▐▀▄░▀░░▀░░▀░▄▀▌░▀▄
▄▀▄█▐░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀░▌█▄▀▄
▄▀░▀░░█░▄███████▄░█░░▀░▀▄
█░█░▀░█████████████░▀░█░█
█░██░▀█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀█▀░██░█
█░█▀██░█▀▀██▀▀█░██▀█░█
▀▄▀██░░░▀▀▄▌▐▄▀▀░░░██▀▄▀
▀▄▀██░░▄░▀▄█▄▀░▄░░██▀▄▀
▀▄░▀█░▄▄▄░▀░▄▄▄░█▀░▄▀
▀▄▄▀▀███▄███▀▀▄▄▀
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
..CASINO....SPORTS....POKER..

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
STT
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1440

Exchange 250+ Coins With 0% Fees

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2024, 05:23:20 PM

I couldn't read the TOS and Privacy Policy without squinting my eyes because the font colours are too light. I tried it on my phone it was darker but not still as clear as the other fonts.

I have browser extensions to make pages dark so we must have similar preferences.   In this case its being made very easy because by the name of the company logo at the top is a Moon symbol to click.  The whole page is dark shaded then, which is always my preference.

page look optional:

On a phone it'll be different as any site can turn invisible in sunlight but android has an option for adaptive brightness to enable , not sure on other measures.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████░░
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░
▄████▀░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░
████░░░░░░░▄█████████▀░░░░
████░░░░░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
████░░░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░░░████
▀▀▀▀░░▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░████
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
░░████████████████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀

TheChange
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀██▀▀██████████▄
██████████░░██░░███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░░████████
█████████░░░████▄░░░███████
████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░███████
████████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄████████
▀█████████░░██░░██████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░██▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀
░░░░░░░░░░██▀
░░░▄▄
 ▄██▀
███████████████
 ▀██▄
░░░▀▀
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▄████████████▀███████████▄
████████████░░░███████████
██████████▀░░░░░▀█████████
█████████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▀███████
█████████▄░▀▀▄▀▀░▄████████
██████████▄░░░░░▄█████████
▀███████████▄░▄██████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀

+250
COINS
..Crypto Exchange..
▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄███▀▀███▄▄▄
▄█████▀▀░▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████▄
██▀░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄░▀██
██░████████████████░██
██░████████████████░██
██░▀██████████████▀░██
██░▀████████████▀░██
▀██░▀██████████▀░██▀
▀██▄░▀██████▀░▄██▀
▀██▄▄░▀▀░▄▄██▀
▀▀██▄▄██▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████░░░░░░░█████
██████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█████
████▄░░░░░░░▄▄█▀░░░░██████
████████████▀░░░░░░███████
██████████░░░░░░░░████████
███████████▄░░░░░█████████
█████████████▄░░██████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 4055

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2024, 10:23:49 AM
Merited by Smartprofit (1), KingsDen (1)

This was our R1 review campaign. Review and job accepted of the following users:
Code:
PX-Z	$40.00
FinneysTrueVision $20.00
Porfirii $45.00
Woodie $35.00
CryptSafe $35.00
Learn Bitcoin $35.00
re-start $5.00
alani123 $60.00
Chikito $40.00
Sarah Azhari $30.00
KingsDen $65.00
Smartprofit $40.00
Not your key not your BTC $40.00
I will send your reward on the next Sunday.

We close this round.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀