Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KSC] KASHMIRCOIN - MANDATORY UPDATE! - - - "BURIED" POW - cWallet - 50% POS  (Read 123057 times)
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 04:16:05 PM

Hello! i need a 1 BTC loan for 15-30 days and i will return 1.1 BTC , i can put 8  kashmircoin as collateral , and Please i want my KSC back , doesn't matter it goes up or down , certainly it will go UP ,even if doesn't i certainly will need it back .I need the loan urgently , if i don't return your BTC , you are free to sell them , or keep them but i think i will return that within 10-15 days but i will be taking 30 days time just to be sure
Someone here care to help me please

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jkleohart

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:18:25 PM

It just synced up on 89010.
jkleohart

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:26:14 PM

Is the balance of our KSC in the pool gong to be paid out?
jkleohart

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:36:42 PM

So I deleted and reloaded the wallet like 4 times. It has been up and running for days between the deleting and reloading. Oddly one transaction that showed on the 12th now shows on the 13th. But I can't figure out why the wallet isn't staking. I read all the posts. Below is a screen shot of the wallet.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bxbh5TMCAAAab7v.png
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 06:01:17 PM

So I deleted and reloaded the wallet like 4 times. It has been up and running for days between the deleting and reloading. Oddly one transaction that showed on the 12th now shows on the 13th. But I can't figure out why the wallet isn't staking. I read all the posts. Below is a screen shot of the wallet.

i don't know about the transaction but everything else seems fine and wallet shows it is staking
so well! seems good , just keep it going Smiley
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:10:55 PM

@jkleohart

Use the last version (v1.0.2.0-g32a928e ) of the wallet.
I did a backup to the folder Kashmircoin from C:\Users\here_come_your_username_\AppData\Roaming\Kashmircoin  
I simply renamed it to Kashmircoin2222. No other Kashmircoin folder should exists here.
I deleted all files from C:\Program Files (x86)\Kashmircoin (I have Windows 7 64)
I reinstalled the wallet using the last version (you may find it on the 1st page of the thread) to this path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kashmircoin
From here I run kashmircoin-qt.exe, and this will create a fresh new folder called Kashmircoinon C:\Users\here_come_your_username_\AppData\Roaming\
Wait ~1 minute, then close the wallet.
Go to the backup ( folder Kashmircoin2222 in my case) then copy & overwrite  in the new created folder the file wallet.dat
Run again kashmircoin-qt.exe  and wait for sync.

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:42:26 PM

So I deleted and reloaded the wallet like 4 times. It has been up and running for days between the deleting and reloading. Oddly one transaction that showed on the 12th now shows on the 13th. But I can't figure out why the wallet isn't staking. I read all the posts. Below is a screen shot of the wallet.

Silly question but you did unlock your wallet correct?
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:46:11 PM

Nobody should be sending coins during these troubling times -

Yeah I kinda new that, have not had a working wallet in a few days and have been wanting to play around on SwissCex so sent 1 coin earlier when I first got the wallet going, before I knew we had additional issues going on.  My fingers are crossed I did not lose that coin!

Don't worry, you won't lose your coins, we just to wait some time.

Me worried.........never:-)  I figured she'll get there eventually.

So dev, couple minor buggies to add to list........

1.  Think I already mentioned this one, but installer is not installing in correct folder.  Attempts to install on desktop instead of program files directory.
2.  When minimized, wallet closes to tray instead of taskbar.  This option is NOT checked in settings but still closes to tray.  Tried checking this option and appyling, then unchecked it and applied......still minimizes to tray instead of taskbar.
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:57:26 PM

Kinda strange........my wallet just went to Out Of Sync, was showing synced since last night.

Still has most of my coins in stake though.  Am loving the looks so far of the POS, seems I will be earning more from POS than I was to in mining:-)
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:00:40 PM

Hello! i need a 1 BTC loan for 15-30 days and i will return 1.1 BTC , i can put 8  kashmircoin as collateral , and Please i want my KSC back , doesn't matter it goes up or down , certainly it will go UP ,even if doesn't i certainly will need it back .I need the loan urgently , if i don't return your BTC , you are free to sell them , or keep them but i think i will return that within 10-15 days but i will be taking 30 days time just to be sure

Damn man, wish I could be the one to help you out man.......would be worth it for the staking alone!
KashmirCoin (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

David

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:12:10 PM

Nobody should be sending coins during these troubling times -

Yeah I kinda new that, have not had a working wallet in a few days and have been wanting to play around on SwissCex so sent 1 coin earlier when I first got the wallet going, before I knew we had additional issues going on.  My fingers are crossed I did not lose that coin!

Don't worry, you won't lose your coins, we just to wait some time.

Me worried.........never:-)  I figured she'll get there eventually.

So dev, couple minor buggies to add to list........

1.  Think I already mentioned this one, but installer is not installing in correct folder.  Attempts to install on desktop instead of program files directory.
2.  When minimized, wallet closes to tray instead of taskbar.  This option is NOT checked in settings but still closes to tray.  Tried checking this option and appyling, then unchecked it and applied......still minimizes to tray instead of taskbar.

Thanks!

1. Installer attempts to instead in desktop because we thought that it's better to keep it on a desktop. In the next release it will install in Program Files and create desktop shortcut.
2. We'll work on it, thank you.

KSC thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=550728
KashmirCoin - only 1001 coins to exist!
KashmirCoin (OP)

David

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:15:06 PM

Guys, i wish i could help, but i can't do it now. If someone would help chronicsky, i am ready to provide an escrow.

KashmirCoin (OP)

David

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:19:41 PM

Kinda strange........my wallet just went to Out Of Sync, was showing synced since last night.

Still has most of my coins in stake though.  Am loving the looks so far of the POS, seems I will be earning more from POS than I was to in mining:-)

It shows out of sync because too much time passed since last block.

So, if blockchain will move slowly in next 24 hours, we will make the hard fork.

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 02:18:43 AM

Damn man, wish I could be the one to help you out man.......would be worth it for the staking alone!

Thanks anyway man! Smiley

Hello! i need a 1 BTC loan for 15-30 days and i will return 1.1 BTC , i can put 8  kashmircoin as collateral , and Please i want my KSC back , doesn't matter it goes up or down , certainly it will go UP ,even if doesn't i certainly will need it back .I need the loan urgently , if i don't return your BTC , you are free to sell them , or keep them but i think i will return that within 10-15 days but i will be taking 30 days time just to be sure

Guys, i wish i could help, but i can't do it now. If someone would help chronicsky, i am ready to provide an escrow.

That is awesome of you ! Cheesy
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:15:35 AM

Just from this PIX alone, I'd say that s/he has not even Encrypted the wallet.
And then I'd ask: If the wallet is not encrypted..... Does it need to be Unlocked?

I'm thinking NO but I'm not sure.
All of my wallets are encrypted - hummmmmm

Let's see what the DEV has to say about this....

Am I right DEV?
No need to Unlock a wallet if it's not Encrypted - right?

Yes it seems you are correct, I didn't notice the lock icon missing.

Well then, FIRST order of business.........ENCRYPT your wallet, then backup your wallet.dat file.....preferably a few times and in multiple locations......them's is precious KSCs there!  Not sure how others do it, but when I setup a new wallet the VERY first thing I do after it syncs is encrypt the wallet, backup the wallet.dat file multiple times.  After logging the password, I usually create a new address called Created To Test PP, which you probably just guessed is to test my new pass phrase....and before I put any coin in it!

I usually do not keep any copies of my original wallet before setting the pass phrase, that way ALL of my backups are encrypted versions of the wallet.dat file.

People are CRAZY to ignore security steps messing with this stuff!!
jkleohart

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:59:25 AM

So I deleted and reloaded the wallet like 4 times. It has been up and running for days between the deleting and reloading. Oddly one transaction that showed on the 12th now shows on the 13th. But I can't figure out why the wallet isn't staking. I read all the posts. Below is a screen shot of the wallet.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bxbh5TMCAAAab7v.png

And then I'd ask: If the wallet is not encrypted..... Does it need to be Unlocked?

Am I right DEV?

Well then, FIRST order of business.........ENCRYPT your wallet, then backup your wallet.dat file.....preferably a few times and in multiple locations......them's is precious KSCs there!  Not sure how others do it, but when I setup a new wallet the VERY first thing I do after it syncs is encrypt the wallet, backup the wallet.dat file multiple times.  After logging the password, I usually create a new address called Created To Test PP, which you probably just guessed is to test my new pass phrase....and before I put any coin in it!

I usually do not keep any copies of my original wallet before setting the pass phrase, that way ALL of my backups are encrypted versions of the wallet.dat file.

I'll encrypt the wallet when it is worth encrypting. Thank you everyone for attempting to help. I have deleted everything, downloaded the wallet 5 times and reinstalled it about 10. It just isn't working for me. So with the block chain moving the way it is I am guessing a transfer to a different address or exchange is impossible right now?
jkleohart

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:16:47 AM

Am I right DEV?

I'll encrypt the wallet when it is worth encrypting. Thank you everyone for attempting to help. I have deleted everything, downloaded the wallet 5 times and reinstalled it about 10. It just isn't working for me. So with the block chain moving the way it is I am guessing a transfer to a different address or exchange is impossible right now?

Ok I locked it and unlocked. Going to bed. I'll see how it goes tomorrow.
crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:00:15 AM

current block 89011 here
what is yours ?

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 09:03:33 AM

current block 89011 here
what is yours ?

Current Block : 89011
Network weight :51
Mine : 22
Expected time to earn : 3 minutes
Active Connections : 5

jkleohart

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:41:19 PM

Am I right DEV?

Ok I locked it and unlocked. Going to bed. I'll see how it goes tomorrow.

I just don't think your giving it enough time.

I have the entire day off tomorrow.
Hit me up.

Got skype?

Should be up around noon EST

Thank you for the offer of assistance. I am going to try using a new address (wallet.dat). I already transferred a small amount of KSC to the new address.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: