Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is eobot a scam?  (Read 53585 times)
LsHallo

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:01:56 PM

So i bought a 300MHS 24h rental. And set mining to Bitcoin. It will generate 0.037BTC during that period which is a loss of about 2 dollars. But i can't withdraw now for 180 days. So i hope the exchange rate of bitcoin keeps rising, that i will get a profit out of this. But this way to convert fiat into bitcoin is faster than going with some other crazy cloud mining companys. After 180 days my money is out. At gigahash.org this will take about 300 days. (There you are also able to pay with paypal)

If i could help you with this post feel free to use my referral link for eobot:
https://www.eobot.com/new.aspx?referid=164407
or non referral link here:
https://eobot.com

The reason for the delay in payment is due to you using no doubt paypal. They will limit your withdrawal due to charge backs or pause any withdrawals until they deem fit that the funds wont be reversed as they where getting a lot of people buying hash power with paypal getting the hash power waiting a week or so and then filing dispute. So this is why their is limit's in place. If you contact support over it maybe they will reduce this time.
Do you have heared of someones time reduced? That would be very great.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:16:27 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2015, 05:36:45 PM by crazyearner

So i bought a 300MHS 24h rental. And set mining to Bitcoin. It will generate 0.037BTC during that period which is a loss of about 2 dollars. But i can't withdraw now for 180 days. So i hope the exchange rate of bitcoin keeps rising, that i will get a profit out of this. But this way to convert fiat into bitcoin is faster than going with some other crazy cloud mining companys. After 180 days my money is out. At gigahash.org this will take about 300 days. (There you are also able to pay with paypal)

If i could help you with this post feel free to use my referral link for eobot:
https://www.eobot.com/new.aspx?referid=164407
or non referral link here:
https://eobot.com

The reason for the delay in payment is due to you using no doubt paypal. They will limit your withdrawal due to charge backs or pause any withdrawals until they deem fit that the funds wont be reversed as they where getting a lot of people buying hash power with paypal getting the hash power waiting a week or so and then filing dispute. So this is why their is limit's in place. If you contact support over it maybe they will reduce this time.
Do you have heared of someones time reduced? That would be very great.

No sorry.Their is no harm in asking support about it. The delay is their for a reason, to stop scams from happening or fake disputes from being sent to paypal for transactions being reversed.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 12:04:57 PM

I would like to ask you guys about how this eobot is "making" money. I haven't bought any of the minings , I just downloaded the bot an put some money in it. So is there any rates that I can follow to see how my money grow lets say per hour/day or something like  that at all.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
sally01

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:30:01 PM

Eobot turned into scam !
Don't put money there

I just lost BTC there
They just wont deposit my money, even tough I already transfered to them
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 03:55:12 PM

Are you for real ? Damn.. Is there anybody else that has bad experience with them ? I'm asking here because the support do their work very well and also the 2FA security is pretty good but still..it doesnt proove anything

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
LsHallo

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:03:10 AM

Are you for real ? Damn.. Is there anybody else that has bad experience with them ? I'm asking here because the support do their work very well and also the 2FA security is pretty good but still..it doesnt proove anything
I bought MHS for $10 paypal. At 1st february 2016 i can withdraw. So i will know then if they are or not.
mrjersey03

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:53:04 PM

Cool Cool Cool The software  is very hard and heavy, it doesn't work for me, to mining on long time. scam?
LsHallo

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 06:42:46 PM

Cool Cool Cool The software  is very hard and heavy, it doesn't work for me, to mining on long time. scam?
It's not working for me neither. But if you point your miner directly to their pool everything is working fine. I'm using my U1 periodically to mine some cloud ghs at their cloud.
Kozlov

Activity: 212

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:37:10 PM

I wouldn't use EOBOT, my friend has yet to see his ROI and keeps getting charged random fees. Not a service I'd recommend to anyone, I think he's looking into getting out of it as soon as he's hit his ROI.

I don't use any of these sort of services.

bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:26:04 PM

i opened a free account once upon a time. there was no pool info no block info no earning info. only programmed some codes give your currencies what you mine. its still same. and i think eobot can never be transparent for customers. therefor its not trustable. and possible to scam or ponzi.
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:19:37 AM

be wary they leave malware on your computer that mines for ebot and its well hidden in a root kit type file

nichu

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:52:01 AM

be wary they leave malware on your computer that mines for ebot and its well hidden in a root kit type file

Ebot is still in the market because some people like the service ,dont call it malware its a script  Wink, after all it makes our system hot like hell so is the reason i left ebot in the test phase. even got 0.05 BTC from a very short time which is not bad  after all it was a good concept for noobs
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:54:52 AM

the last messages here are not very promising. Best to stay away or are they possible to fix the problems?
LsHallo

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:48:16 AM

I bought 300MHS for 24h via paypal 192 days ago. So i was able to withdraw and everything worked fine. The amount equals, what i calculated at coinwarz: 0.037BTC. Here is the address: https://blockchain.info/address/1AwB2JLedc79MjpRfp26bsyGmjW9BtvRYq

So if you are not planning to use their sofware (gpu mining and cpu mining is dead in 98% of the world due to high power costs) you are good to go. It's not as transparent as it should, but it works fine. That matters for me Cheesy
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:48:49 PM

the last messages here are not very promising. Best to stay away or are they possible to fix the problems?

It's an OK site, but there's no major reason to use it unless you like waiting ages and ages for a tiny amount of coin.
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 10:38:03 PM

Remember if you pay by paypal you cant withdraw your earning for 180 days

LsHallo

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 10:43:05 PM

Remember if you pay by paypal you cant withdraw your earning for 180 days
I did it and my paypal hold would be over on february 1st, but i already was able to withdraw my coins. I don't know why the hold was about 3 months shorter than it should. But it worked for me.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 12:25:59 PM

I have been with them for many months now and I have no major complaints. The most important thing is that they keep paying  Grin

Yes, it will take a long time to ROI but it's better than a total scam like some many others

Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:21:55 PM

Yes! Eobot is definitely a Ponzi scheme to me. You better stay away from it. Take a look at these reviews:

http://digiconomist.net/fraud-risk-assessment-eobot
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/emc-eobot-mining-coin-scam-cjmapope-ran-with-the-money/4326
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:23:24 PM

STAY AWAY!

If you want to do some easy mining you can do it with minergate with your own hardware. You can do some CPU mining without investing
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: