Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:25:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is eobot a scam?  (Read 53585 times)
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:33:50 PM

i don't think is a ponzi scheme, because is impossible earn with eobot, ponzi scheme have high roi in the first time for attract people.
Eobot every day decrease the revenue to all contract, 3 week later 1 ghs 2.0 cost 0.38 $ , now cost 0.29 $.

if you buy a 24 hours mining rental, see the non profitable of the site, i have buy 0,001 btc and earn 0,0007 later 24 hour  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 07:47:29 PM

I had downloaded the software of eobot about 2 years back but it earned nothing. Recently when I tried to download the mining software, my antivirus detected it as a virus and did not download it. I doubt if it is still paying its users.

ShrykeZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:48:45 PM

Mostly only ever seen bad reviews, wouldn't try it myself personally as there are better alternatives, such as mining for yourself.
amalref

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:11:46 PM

DO not use their software - virus,malware,wallet stealer.
But about their cloudmining service - no issue i'm mining here ~7 months
They have f#cking fee's on everything but you could earn it back from their faucet Cheesy
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:47:27 PM

They have f#cking fee's on everything but you could earn it back from their faucet Cheesy

my antivirus detected same things , a malware. after downloaded eobot software a few months ago someone tried to log into my email account.
not sure if it was accidentally after i installed eobot software or other reason.
mining there wouldn't make you earn coin/ get profit it's my experience. are you sure have done mining for 7 months? and how about profit?

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
amalref

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:54:45 PM

my antivirus detected same things , a malware. after downloaded eobot software a few months ago someone tried to log into my email account.
not sure if it was accidentally after i installed eobot software or other reason.
mining there wouldn't make you earn coin/ get profit it's my experience. are you sure have done mining for 7 months? and how about profit?

I ordered ~350 TH/s for 24 hours seven months ago - 20 hours - btc mining and 4 hours GH/s mining
I have GHS2.0 = Ant S5 and GHS3.0 = Ant S7
They offer shipping ( Ant S5 with 99$ fee ) but  Antminer S5 and S7 are overpriced here.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:03:14 AM

sorry, but eobot is connected with that cloud mining website.
i conclude this as a scam as the cloud mining one is already collapsed, probably the eobot is gonna collapse as well.  Sad

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:34:04 AM

sorry, but eobot is connected with that cloud mining website.
i conclude this as a scam as the cloud mining one is already collapsed, probably the eobot is gonna collapse as well.  Sad
Even if it doesn't collapses some day they are selling people things which are going to be worth shit by the time they can ROI.It is a scam in some sense and is more profitable to run over running.
yoona

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:49:36 PM

This software have promise to earn enough from this even promise a rainsex for join, but anyone experienced about this software, is scam?Huh. I f that true what software is fine without download all the database encrypted, and run only on single core Huh Roll Eyes

Thank you fellows
i never use eobot,but i ever heard about eobot scam,and also they think eobot detected as virus. therefore i ever see on past time,eobot is very profitable and many user use it.
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:42:59 PM

not is a scam because write first you buy the % of fee for electricy cost.
ghs 2.0 have 58 % fee
ghs 3.0 have 28 % fee
every day the bitcoin difficult up and you earn every time less.

is 100 % impossible have a roi
cyptojoker69fl

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:22:45 AM

Yes! Eobot is definitely a Ponzi scheme to me. You better stay away from it. Take a look at these reviews:

http://digiconomist.net/fraud-risk-assessment-eobot
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/emc-eobot-mining-coin-scam-cjmapope-ran-with-the-money/4326

OK I almost hate to do this because it will seem like im defending them lol Im not im defending good fact checking . First link to Digiconomist is IMHO one step up from the gossip page there I said it lol sue me I mean these guys rated Coinbaise a 60 and crypsty a 50 (should have been 10) regardless not a very good fact checking resource however even with that in mind they only had 4 flags yes it says 5 but they missed this so its 4 and really 3 because of flags they flagged btc and paypal? I don’t know many in the btc world that take pay pal this should be a shining star not a flag.
Entity Name:   EOBOT INC.
Entity Number:   C3798295
Date Filed:   06/15/2015
Jurisdiction:   CALIFORNIA
Entity Address:   340 S LEMON AVE STE 2282
Entity City, State, Zip:   WALNUT CA 91789
Agent for Service of Process:   LEGALINC CORPORATE SERVICES INC.
Agent Address:   4778 DEWEY DR
Agent City, State, Zip:   FAIR OAKS CA 95628

On to the second link that’s a person that scammed people and as far as i know has no connection with EoBot the company in fact i remember EoBot freezing his account after this....

Oh and for all you that claim its legit and not a scam by posting payouts PLEASE STOP everyscam has payouts,,,,,,, the ones in the begining are the only ones that make out I made money off of Bltslice ScriptCC and Scryptsy if you can get in at the begining and get out before the fall go for it its a dice roll no mater who you go with.

Is EoBOT a scam yes and no. They have a pool (legit) Cloud mining scam(1st you will never ROI) NEVER don’t give me this 2 year crap your pissing in the wind you will never get your investment back. 2 reasons they have no mining equipment(not enough to run the service from) follow the addresses you will see that they get paid though Ant pool and Genesis mining lmao all they do is make up the price and fee and then buy hashing power on a real mining site.

Anyways thats my 2bitcoins on the matter lol
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:39:59 PM

well all that is not encouraging...
first they do not explain clearly...how to spot a coin...
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:22:59 AM

Maybe they get hashpower by Antpool but from Genesis Mining, thats strange to me, Genesis Mining is a true scam cause they sell you lifetime contracts and switch them off after 2-3 months. I don't know if eobot is legit or scam , but from what I have seen there its impossible they get hash from Genesis Mining.
deadpoolx

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:53:37 PM

Stop falling in that crap, people! Go invest in something really productive.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:09:42 PM

Eobot clound mining, right? Total waste of money. You buy GH/s there and each new day the GH/s price is decreasing until they create a new GH/s power to make you sell all that you have and to buy the new one. In other words, you never see your income growing. Each new day you earn less and less.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 11:36:46 AM

Eobot clound mining, right? Total waste of money. You buy GH/s there and each new day the GH/s price is decreasing until they create a new GH/s power to make you sell all that you have and to buy the new one. In other words, you never see your income growing. Each new day you earn less and less.
I think this topic is old and they are paying instantly before but now they are now scammers and you can't make profit with their gh/s..
Its better to join in trading and buy altcoin with the price of 1 satoshi low risk and high profit set sell into 5 sat and wait you can make 5 times if the price reach 5 sat..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:53:43 PM

I think this topic is old and they are paying instantly before but now they are now scammers and you can't make profit with their gh/s..
Its better to join in trading and buy altcoin with the price of 1 satoshi low risk and high profit set sell into 5 sat and wait you can make 5 times if the price reach 5 sat..

Yes, it's true. I didn't know that they became scammers. That they were unprofitable i knew, but scammers not. It's always better to stay away from these sites. I lost some time trying these things for nothing in the past. No more.

The idea about trade with altcoins looks good, just need to find the correct coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ashkanb

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:51:39 PM

cloud mining is dead!
either take it from us (every single person that's saying it on this forum) or go invest, lose as much money as you will and learn it the hard way!  Smiley

Yes, it's true. I didn't know that they became scammers. That they were unprofitable i knew, but scammers not. It's always better to stay away from these sites. I lost some time trying these things for nothing in the past. No more.

The idea about trade with altcoins looks good, just need to find the correct coin.

there is no correct/magical coin that will always work!
what you need is the correct trading plan/strategy.
instead of looking for correct coins, first of all, look for correct books to help you build you're own trading plan.

Trade your way to financial freedom by Van K. Tharp is one of the most famous trading strategy books.
it talks about the mechanics of how to develop a plan and can apply to trading any market: forex, stocks, precious metals/stones, cryptos, etc...
you can find a pdf copy online anywhere!
basiir

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:35:28 PM

definitely a scam. my 40 bucks go there and its do nothing. better trading. can double my money and see the money.. the pity low volume mining from eobot i use for gambling. f word to cjmapope... f u
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:58:45 AM

There is no sense in cloud mining. If it takes you a year to earn 10 bucks just...buy 10 bucks worth of whatever coin you want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: