Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:26:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please remove this user from this forum.  (Read 4967 times)
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:33:30 AM

TAT why did you have to sell your soul to the cult of mpex?

It's not the mods job to identify and purge scams.

It is their job to keep threads on topic and remove trolls.

It is not debatable that mpoe-pr is a paid troll and its good he/she is silenced.

But ultimately you are right about this forum being an alternate reality but only compared to the fantasy that mpex cult members are living in.
jimmothy

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:36:18 AM

My account was not sold, that's preposterous. I've never even had anyone offer to buy it!
Oh, sorry. I should have been more clear. I was talking about MPOE-PR's account, not yours. I haven't dealt with you enough to know if you've had a recent personality shift. That being said, buying and selling accounts here is allowed, so I don't really care either way.

Why do you want to be banned so badly? Because of something that didn't even affect you? If that's the case, just leave on good terms and come back once you've calmed down.

It does affect him because he is one of mpex biggest customers/supporters. Without mpoe pr spamming bs all over the forum there will be less noobs lured in to paying the 30btc fee to join the cult.
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:30:21 AM

My account was not sold, that's preposterous. I've never even had anyone offer to buy it!
What happened is I got fed up with the alternate reality this forum has become.

I'd sign a message with my former AM1 holding address, or my current WoT one... if I actually believed it would help anything... and if I actually believed anyone in disbelief could verify a signed message in the first place.

Or maybe I should pretend I did steal/buy this account... but you probably wouldn't ban me for that either.

Oh, I have an idea. How about I accuse Theymos and this forum for supporting and harboring known scammers like Garr255? After being publicly shamed and outed for lying and fluffing his own auctions, he continued to post and solicit people. Why wasn't he banned?

Or how about I accuse Theymos of misleading donors and advertisers into investing into something they were told would improve over time. Instead of improved software, they got a haven for socks and shills. Instead of an investment in the "community", they got a playground for sociopaths and idiots prone to stockholm syndrome.

What say you mods? What say you Theymos? Can a brother get a ban-hammer or what?
Never thought I'd agree with TAT but if you seriously banned mpoe-pr this forum is fucken lost and deserves the sheeple that will be left populating it.

davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 07:49:58 AM

if you seriously banned mpoe-pr this forum is fucken lost and deserves the sheeple that will be left populating it.

QFT

Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:26:30 AM

Never thought I'd agree with TAT but if you seriously banned mpoe-pr this forum is fucken lost and deserves the sheeple that will be left populating it.
Did you even bother to read?
In any sane forum, if a mod say "calm down" and a user responds "fuck you", the user gets banned.
It would be very stupid not to do that, you would become a joke.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
bromide

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:23:31 AM

It does affect him because he is one of mpex biggest customers/supporters. Without mpoe pr spamming bs all over the forum there will be less noobs lured in to paying the 30btc fee to join the cult.

Noobs?  Paying 30BTC fee??  Wouldn't they be more likely lured into investing a fraction of one BTC in a Cypriot Bank?  On a Panamanian exchange?  Owait...

BTW, TAT managed NEOBEE pass-through on Havelock.  Now, as I understand it, no one does.
Darkstone2 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:44:40 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 02:26:11 PM by Darkstone2

+1

i can't believe this forum is supposed to be the center of the bitcoin community; this is an absolute joke.

how ever much i dislike MPOE-PR as a person, her insight is usually spot on, and her arguments usually come with allot of substance; shes probably one of the few people on this forum that actually deserve to be listened to. your doing this all wrong, you are clearly on a powertrip, or either that, you are incapable of such responsibility

and any person of authority who posts "im not fucking around" as a threat to everyone, should never be in a position of power in the first place. that's not a joke. this community needs grown ups, not kids

I honestly have to agree with this.

Edit: that was before i read the rest of the posts where he told a moderator to 'fuck off'...

Don't mourn PR much. Her/his other accounts are already in full swing posting disinformation left and right. They've already made a few obnoxious posts in this thread.

MP PR account is attacking everything that could be competition for MP's exchange, accusing them of shadiness. Because every broken clock is right twice a day, she/he sometimes gets it right.

MP PR attacked Havelock exchange ferociously to discredit them. Do you agree with such behavior TAT? I believe you've profited quite handsomely from working with Havelock, haven't you?

Here is Herp again. I count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 insults and 1 accusation of corruption. Thanks for confirming what i already mentioned in the topicstart...
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 05:33:06 PM

Please ban me. I'm serious.
Now why would I do that?

I'll have no part of this bullshit forum anymore.

You ban the only people giving it a sense of reality, the only people questioning things that deserve to be questioned.

You protect the ignorant, the scammers, and the real trolls.

You've got it all backwards just because people are sensitive, sheltered luddites.
We do not ban people who question things. We ban the people who try to prevent that discussion from happening.
I was almost permabanned for questioning things here... remember that? Seriously, since when have you ever see heavy handedness work in this crowd? This is a bad idea for everyone's sake, including yours. You have a job to do, I get it. You do not have to destroy years worth of people's work to make that point.
jimmothy

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:50:52 PM

You do not have to destroy years worth of people's work to make that point

So being paid to troll for 2 years is now considered work?

Interesting.
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:53:03 PM

Interesting.

Sure, why not. Just like prostitution basically. In some places it's allowed in other places it's forbidden.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:13:42 AM

Did you even bother to read?
In any sane forum, if a mod say "calm down" and a user responds "fuck you", the user gets banned.
It would be very stupid not to do that, you would become a joke.

I did bother to read.  I read about BFL unfortunately after I bought from them and I read about HashFast, Black Arrow, Neo & Bee etc... etc... all on this forum.  The funny thing is that the truth from the few was/is always not calm and full of "fuck you"s.  Of course later everyone gets to be not calm and uses "fuck you" but they might as well calm down since by that point there's not much to be done.  So I'll gladly take as many of the not calm "fuck you"s as possible please.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 07:17:21 AM

Interesting.
Not defending this user, frankly I know very little of or about her. The execution of this punishment could have been handled better.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:51:47 AM

04-01-2014, 02:46 PM #30
Employee

BFL_Josh's Avatar Blog Entries

Just not on those days... meaning you'd have 1 less entry into the contest when we run the random drawing. Each day is a separate ticket to enter in the raffle basically.

And yet someone that promotes people to spam the trust rating system on a daily basis gets a pass? Wow I wonder if the rules are written down somewhere.

6 people post 6  trust ratings a day to enter a "CONTEST" and is this allowed? If they were to use the PM system that would also be a violation right? So what is the exact difference?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:56:40 AM

if you seriously banned mpoe-pr this forum is fucken lost and deserves the sheeple that will be left populating it.

QFT
QFT.
railzand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:02:10 AM

QFT
QFT.

QFWTF?

Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:46:24 AM

I highly suggest the administrators of this forum to very closely look into what's going on with the forum, users and the administrators.

Why are scammers allowed to bribe and gain perks that makes it easier to scam?
After they're caught for scamming (TradeFortress/inputs.io for example,) they are still allowed to be part of the community like everyone else? With the perks they've gained by bribing, of course.

I totally understand why people want themselves to get banned. I also see why they do it loudly. That is because the administration of this forum isn't seeing what is happening.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:01:28 PM

zhoutong, usagi, MagicalTux and TradeFortress, Graet, gigavps, Goat are "VIP". Unless I am mistaken, they are responsible for millions of losses.

Rotten at its core.

add cryptocyprus
Darkstone2 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:29:00 PM

Break the rules, you get banned.

Yes. Perfect! except that, in the OP, i point to an user that has broken the rules at least 18 times in less than a week, and he's still walking around.

I could go around and find at least 5 other people that broke the rules at least 10 times in the past week. But i think that will be pretty useless. Even when herp himself delivers evidence to this thread... nothing happens.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 12:52:48 PM

Break the rules, you get banned.

Yes. Perfect! except that, in the OP, i point to an user that has broken the rules at least 18 times in less than a week, and he's still walking around.

No he's not.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Darkstone2 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:43:37 PM

BadBear for president!

Well, the guy who started this topic has been banned, and thus can't moderate this thread.  He is currently ban-evading (a bannable offence) as ChopChop in his *new* self-moderated thread.

I'm a Neo shareholder that wants to see a normal discussion going on, without the MPEx bias so I'm starting a moderated thread.

Herp can't moderated the other thread for the next 5 days as efforts to ban him have succeeded.

There is no way to know that a user has been banned, or how long that ban is, unless you are that user.
Petty crime is petty.
I should be pointing out the irony of this situation:

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: