Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:26:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: xmk3 Reputation Thread  (Read 1796 times)
xmk3 (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 07:09:07 PM

Hi,
This is my Reputation thread, please post here.   Grin
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trynmpo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:15:28 AM

Hi,
This is my Reputation thread, please post here.   Grin

You started your thread in wrong section please move it to reputation section...
yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:38:42 PM

XMKIII (Scrypt 3.15 MH/s)    1.37   2 hours and 54 minutes   XMK3 too bad today

xmk3 (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 09:25:56 PM

Well that's true.  However I've been sitting here right next to the rig all day, watching it run.  It hasn't gone down, and it certainly wasn't sick.
(As the lead developer for LeaseRig, it helps me to see rigs working while I'm performing deployments, etc.) 

I was there watching when you rented the rig for 3 hours this morning, and everything ran well enough (ironically there was no feedback for that rental).  After that lease expired, I was there watching when you rented it a second time.  At the beginning of the second rental period, the hash rate for the rig dropped to half.  So I checked to see how your pools were configured, and noticed that you had only configured one pool (which was apparently having issues like a lot of the whitecoin pools today).  If you look at the screen shot below, you'll see that the rig speed dropped right at the beginning of the rental term, and went right back up to normal at the end of the rental.  Since I was deploying a new version of the site today, I didn't really have a chance to send you a message saying the same thing that's detailed on the site...

When you're renting rigs, PLEASE configure at least 2 pools.  If you don't configure a fail-over backup, and the one pool you have configured fails, then you've ultimately screwed yourself.  I usually configure 3-4 just to be safe, BECAUSE ALL POOLS FAIL AT SOME POINT.  It's also a good strategy to keep in mind the geographical location of the rigs you're renting, because pointing a rig that's in the US to a pool in Europe may not give as much value for your coin.

If you don't agree with my assessment of your issue, please let me know so we can work something out!  Smiley

https://leaserig.net/XMKIII_SS.png
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:04:41 PM

I've been a repeat renter of this provider's rigs.  they are exactly as advertized and leasing them has been a great experience. 

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 12:22:49 PM

works fine
thank you

BlackHood

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:30:43 PM

Leasing rig XMKIII (Scrypt 2.95 MH/s). Very stable rig! Great provider.... gave a free 30 minute extension.

Highly Recommended A+++
PetrGasparik

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:42:38 AM

Hi, pool switching failed, please observe the situation
it's ok now
patsi91

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:03:10 PM

rockstable rig! rented 1x6hours  where the lease was extended by 30minutes for free because of awesomeness I guess!;P
decided to re-lease for 6hours and I've been given 30minutes again!Thanks  MK!
I want to throw my dogecoins at you Cheesy
ralexvalex

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:09:12 PM

last 15 minutes goes on and off
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 05:36:46 PM

Great Service, Thank you (XMKVI)

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: