Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FS]BFL Single & Little Single Package.[SOLD]  (Read 622 times)
demonmaestro (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:11:48 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 09:39:56 PM by demonmaestro

Shipping from Texas USA

Asking BTC0.75

BFL Single and BFL Little single
package deal with Corsair 1050w PSU

holds steady 90+gh/s
shipping included if in USA.

or will trade for gridseeds.

Side note: For thoes that will say you are asking too much Lets brake this down.

Corsair 1050w psu. $200 BTC0.5 used
BFL Single 60gh $175 BTC0.3 used
BFL Little single 30gh $100 BTC0.25 used
that it self is $475 or BTC1.05 average.

so in reality its about the right price for current prices.

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
mrbubl3s

Activity: 293
Merit: 261

Professional Ameteur

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:52:42 AM

I will give you .3 max
demonmaestro (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:58:10 AM

I will give you .3 max

I just sold a cube for .3 and that is half the power of this single...

Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
broketech

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:15:03 PM

I will give you .3 max

I tried 0.34 with him and tried to appeal to his better nature because of previous dealings, he didn't respond.

Sysadmin - Troubleshooter - Armchair Debugger
BTC: 1PCocLTxLJP4L1d1Gigjhxoy2WypifA4Cy - UN: uQAR2PhjtdvNvbbh4JC4wJdx3SCh2W4xB4 - SKC: SR81M5iqLkRB6PjZgkpNkpz1G7KmY3zceL
Walking Glitch

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Amateur Professional

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:11:14 PM

I will give you .3 max

I tried 0.34 with him and tried to appeal to his better nature because of previous dealings, he didn't respond.

He seems to think that things are worth 2-4 times what they actually are. I quit offering him anything on his FS threads because he is either too greedy, or incapable of assessing the true value of something. I warned mrbubl3s beforehand.
demonmaestro (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:57:03 PM

I will give you .3 max

He seems to think that things are worth 2-4 times what they actually are. I quit offering him anything on his FS threads because he is either too greedy, or incapable of assessing the true value of something. I warned mrbubl3s beforehand.

All i am asking is just alittle $220.00 and that is with shipping.. if the price of bitcoin goes up then ya are making money no matter how the difficulty goes.

fatguyyyyy

Activity: 406

Bitcoin Mixer: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 06:10:41 PM

I will give you .3 max

All i am asking is just alittle $220.00 and that is with shipping.. if the price of bitcoin goes up then ya are making money no matter how the difficulty goes.

If the difficulty goes up, he needs more performance so technically its "0". No need to lie about why most sellers are upgrading to sell.

Walking Glitch

Amateur Professional

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:11:48 PM

I will give you .3 max

No, because you can buy more bitcoin with $220 than it could ever mine, even with free electric and nearly infinite time.
demonmaestro (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:13:15 PM

I will give you .3 max

No, because you can buy more bitcoin with $220 than it could ever mine, even with free electric and nearly infinite time.

Then go buy more bitcoin. I aint stopping you.  Cool Nobody is telling you to buy miner stuff.  Cool

Walking Glitch

Amateur Professional

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:17:35 PM

I will give you .3 max

Then go buy more bitcoin. I aint stopping you.  Cool Nobody is telling you to buy miner stuff.  Cool

I don't mind taking a small loss on mining equipment purchases, but I won't pay 3 times its earnings potential. In light of this, I just buy from someone else instead.
broketech

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:30:44 PM

The way I see it, my 0.34 offer was pretty square:

0.14 scroched jally + bad adapter
0.025 medium flat rate box to donate jally to lightfoot
-----

Having daemonmaestro shine me on and tell me to file a claim with the postal service when he underinsured, priceless.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still running the shit out of the other two jallys, hooked up to an atx psu.  I just don't like the fact you outright ignored my pm, and that you hadn't conceded any fault in the previous manner.  So play on player.

Sysadmin - Troubleshooter - Armchair Debugger
BTC: 1PCocLTxLJP4L1d1Gigjhxoy2WypifA4Cy - UN: uQAR2PhjtdvNvbbh4JC4wJdx3SCh2W4xB4 - SKC: SR81M5iqLkRB6PjZgkpNkpz1G7KmY3zceL
demonmaestro (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:05:33 PM

The way I see it, my 0.34 offer was pretty square:

0.14 scroched jally + bad adapter
0.025 medium flat rate box to donate jally to lightfoot
-----

Having daemonmaestro shine me on and tell me to file a claim with the postal service when he underinsured, priceless.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still running the shit out of the other two jallys, hooked up to an atx psu.  I just don't like the fact you outright ignored my pm, and that you hadn't conceded any fault in the previous manner.  So play on player.

Hang on a second. When did this happen?  Undecided  Huh

And also isnt all flat rate boxes insured.?
https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail-flat.htm
Quote from: USPS.COM
Features
No weighing or calculating needed1
Free Package Pickup3
Free USPS Tracking when you ship online and at retail
Includes up to $50 in insurance coverage for mailpieces with barcodes4
Delivery within 1, 2, or 3 business days2 based on where your package started and where it’s being sent
Saturday delivery and residential delivery at no extra charge5

demonmaestro (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:39:43 PM

Sold.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: