Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 07:14:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏅 1win.com - Casino ' Sportsbook | Poker ♠️♥️  (Read 34098 times)
MarryWithBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 222


Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 10:42:44 PM
 #3201

Meanwhile, do you care to tell me what BSFL is all about? I know we are together in the Duelbit premier league fantasy. What's BSFL, is it what I can join from next year/season?

Sure.

Just like the FPL, we have a localized league of our own (forum), Bitcointalk Sports Fanatics League (BSFL) where some of us that are gamblers and about the sports in the forum can come together and have fun, run an entirely unique season irrespective of different sports and seasons. We get to answer questions on several sports as well as predictions, you manage a team of your own, go H2H against other players, play in a division and get promoted or relegated based on league standing at the end of the season.

We have sponsorship deals and this season being season 10 is sponsored by Rainbet, alone with free bets every week. There is an entry fee as well and for those coming in for division 4 which is the last division, the fee is usually zero.

We even have cup rounds, running concurrently in our regular league season.
It’s a unique league and quite fun to participate to simply put it and it’s always running through every week. Covering several sports like football, tennis, Dota Games and more. Just some place to be a fanatic and win prizes if your good.
Wow!

This is so interesting, I had thought that BSFL is maybe an unknown league of a particular country, I wanted to ignore but my guts feeling said I should ask. Now I visited the thread, it appeared complex and I don't think it's something I'll understand easily, but I'll read more and I'll definitely understand before next season.

I saw people have club logo designs and more creative things. This means BTT is more interesting than I think.

I saw that you are in division 3 and not close to the top, it seem you'll remain in division 3 this season, or do you have a strategy to top the table? Grin

Regarding your statement that the league cover sports like football, tennis, Dota games etc. I am only interested in football, can I participate if I am only interested in football?

Goasvuean
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 4
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 05:43:52 AM
 #3202

this thread has been around for a while, and it’s interesting that the discussion has expanded beyond casino games into sportsbook, poker, and even community prediction contests.
Peanutswar
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2408
Merit: 2173


Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator | ENG to FIL


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 03:43:01 PM
 #3203

1win dota 2 team will have their match against the Natus Vincere in the Blast Slam later, I think that the bookies have given the team a better odd because they have ended the PGL earlier than NaVi. But I think that no matter what the odds are, the 1win team has been too consistent that they always get to participate in every big tournament.



If I ever have a balance remaining here, I bet with Navi. If you tried to check the recent matches of IronWing (1w) right now, did they even win against Nemesis, even though we know how Pure carries the game, and bzm dominates midlane and 33 as a really good offlaner, and of course legendary support Whitemon here; their performance is really down right now. For me, losing against Navi is not quite reasonable from their previous matchup, and after that even against GL, which is one of the team kick out immediately last TI. This is not the performance I'm seeing for 1w Dota 2 right now they are always outdrafted, its good if they made some shuffle or at least an adjustment or it's just strategy in the main stage (I hope so).

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
batang_bitcoin
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3836
Merit: 622


OrangeFren.com


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 09:36:15 PM
 #3204

this thread has been around for a while, and it’s interesting that the discussion has expanded beyond casino games into sportsbook, poker, and even community prediction contests.
Yes it does and that's because 1win is active in many channels where they can get exposure and so that marketing they do has been effective and the brand recognition is visible.

1win dota 2 team will have their match against the Natus Vincere in the Blast Slam later, I think that the bookies have given the team a better odd because they have ended the PGL earlier than NaVi. But I think that no matter what the odds are, the 1win team has been too consistent that they always get to participate in every big tournament.



If I ever have a balance remaining here, I bet with Navi. If you tried to check the recent matches of IronWing (1w) right now, did they even win against Nemesis, even though we know how Pure carries the game, and bzm dominates midlane and 33 as a really good offlaner, and of course legendary support Whitemon here; their performance is really down right now. For me, losing against Navi is not quite reasonable from their previous matchup, and after that even against GL, which is one of the team kick out immediately last TI. This is not the performance I'm seeing for 1w Dota 2 right now they are always outdrafted, its good if they made some shuffle or at least an adjustment or it's just strategy in the main stage (I hope so).
That is a good analysis for the team and it's valid based on their last games. And the game has ended and 1win won against Navi and I think from the past games they have, they have analyzed it well and learned how Navi played for the last pgl and it's a plus that pure is in.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
1win.global (OP)
Copper Member
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 46
Merit: 105


View Profile
Today at 12:09:30 PM
 #3205






🏅 Hello friends, we’re announcing a new sports contest! We invite everyone to take part. Post your prediction – two participants will win a prize.

We look forward to seeing you there. Good luck to all participants!  Wink

Quote from:   ➥ #1 Crypto Casino & Sportsbook [1win Home Page] & [1win Poker] & [ANN Bitcointalk] & [1win ✘]  Old Verified

  • Rules/Prizes

➥ Predict the minute of the First Goal Scored!
➥ The 2 closest prediction will share the prize of $50 in Free Bets!! 🎁
➥ The prize will be credited to your 1win account in the form of a free bet. 🏅
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!