Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 03:00:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏅 1win.com - Casino ' Sportsbook | Poker ♠️♥️  (Read 34515 times)
Ruttoshi
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 842


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 05:05:46 PM
 #3221

Coach Jorge Jesus did wrong with Ronaldo, he has a legendary player and he is the player who helped team Portugal to win many trophies. In reality Ronaldo got hurt because of Jorge and that is why he left the team. Anyhow, either today or in next few months Ronaldo had to take a decision like that because he also knows that it's not possible for him to hide effects of aging and it is also becoming tough for him to play against young footballers who are more energetic because of their age. But, again I must say that Jorge Jesus did wrong, he should allow Ronaldo to at least play the game.
It seems that Ronaldo needed someone to tell him that he's too old to meet up with the pace of these young boys and should retire from his national team because I don't think that he understood this. Jorge is the right person to tell him that because he's Portugal national team coach.

Ronaldo must not play for Portugal till he retires from football entirely. Let him retire from his national team and focus on playing for his club who understands him based on his qualities and age. I don't see it as an embarrassment but the fact.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Kavelj22
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1870



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 08:13:06 PM
 #3222

Portugal is scheduled to play against Denmark in the UEFA Nations League tomorrow and it looks like we're not going to see Ronaldo in the tournament anymore.

If that's the end of his international career, that's one ugly way to end it. But I guess him announcing his retirement is much more probable now.
Most of us can't imagine Portugal team without Ronaldo but that's how things end, he played so many years for the team and represented Portugal in the best way possible. The goat will always be in our hearts but it's time for him to do other things and I think it's a good decision. Every player has to retire one day, we'll truly miss Roanldo and to be honest I won't enjoy Portugal game without him.

We can't imagine Portugal team without Ronaldo and we can't imagine enjoying watching Portugal without Ronaldo, because we used to see only Ronaldo. The fact is painful for Portugal that it lost not only a major player, but because it hasn't other players who can take his place in leading the team.

Time of retirement is coming sooner or later, but it seems the team administration isn't yet ready to face it. They had to work on coaching younger players with the help of Ronaldo, but they chose to let him go for better opportunities in the Gulf. And this made them lose the real value of Ronaldo as a professional player.

nelson4lov
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 890



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 10:53:43 PM
 #3223

[...]
Ronaldo must not play for Portugal till he retires from football entirely. Let him retire from his national team and focus on playing for his club who understands him based on his qualities and age. I don't see it as an embarrassment but the fact.

Ronaldo's claim is not about the fact that he was benched or left out. It's about how it was done. I read the reports that he was one of the people that made it possible for Jorge to get the job. Jorge got the job and made promises he couldn't keep and that's why things escalated.

Ronaldo has been the star player of Portugal national team and that is not the way to treat someone that has been carrying the team for years.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Taskford
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1071


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 11:18:57 PM
 #3224

[...]
Ronaldo must not play for Portugal till he retires from football entirely. Let him retire from his national team and focus on playing for his club who understands him based on his qualities and age. I don't see it as an embarrassment but the fact.

Ronaldo's claim is not about the fact that he was benched or left out. It's about how it was done. I read the reports that he was one of the people that made it possible for Jorge to get the job. Jorge got the job and made promises he couldn't keep and that's why things escalated.

Ronaldo has been the star player of Portugal national team and that is not the way to treat someone that has been carrying the team for years.

I think its not the real case, Portugal hired Jorge because they want to hire a well experience coach https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/49323493/jorge-jesus-portugal-head-coach-world-cup-exit

Also as what I read Ronaldo is not active on Portugal anymore and just decide to comeback when Jorge became their head coach.

The problem escalated when their strategy didn't meet up and Ronaldo don't like the rule given to him by Jorge.

I feel like we are out of topic posting this kind of matter in 1win thread. There's running discussion about the situation happened on gambling section.  Cheesy

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
dwyane36
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3738
Merit: 2745



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 10:10:47 AM
 #3225

I feel like we are out of topic posting this kind of matter in 1win thread. There's running discussion about the situation happened on gambling section.  Cheesy

Yep, this is clearly off-topic in the 1win thread. Generally speaking, discussions like this would only be appropriate here if, for example, the prediction markets section on the 1win website included bets on Ronaldo's future with the Portuguese national team. But it appears there are only two active prediction markets related to Ronaldo, and neither of them involves the Portuguese national team.

rdluffy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3108
Merit: 2108



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 11:11:59 AM
 #3226

Does anyone here know how much you can withdraw without completing KYC?

I’m only registered with my wallet and email address, but I’d like to know beforehand if they’ll let me withdraw any amount without KYC or if they’ll require it for any amount?
Has anyone had experience withdrawing 100, 200 USD, or more?

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
abhiseshakana
Legendary
*
pizza
Offline

Activity: 3024
Merit: 2649



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 09:20:59 PM
 #3227

Does anyone here know how much you can withdraw without completing KYC?

I’m only registered with my wallet and email address, but I’d like to know beforehand if they’ll let me withdraw any amount without KYC or if they’ll require it for any amount?
Has anyone had experience withdrawing 100, 200 USD, or more?

To be honest, I haven’t completed the KYC process either, and when I registered I only used my email address, without providing any documents at all. However, if you read the General Terms and Conditions, it states: “14.2 The name on your account registration must match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment accounts used to deposit or withdraw funds into or from your account balance.” … Doesn’t that mean the KYC process is required to make a withdrawal?

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
rdluffy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3108
Merit: 2108



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 09:32:08 PM
 #3228

Does anyone here know how much you can withdraw without completing KYC?

I’m only registered with my wallet and email address, but I’d like to know beforehand if they’ll let me withdraw any amount without KYC or if they’ll require it for any amount?
Has anyone had experience withdrawing 100, 200 USD, or more?

To be honest, I haven’t completed the KYC process either, and when I registered I only used my email address, without providing any documents at all. However, if you read the General Terms and Conditions, it states: “14.2 The name on your account registration must match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment accounts used to deposit or withdraw funds into or from your account balance.” … Doesn’t that mean the KYC process is required to make a withdrawal?

Hum...I don't think so, necessarily
For example, I only make deposits in crypto, usually in USDC, so I don't have any identification other than my wallet
I never deposited with bank or credit card

Let's see if anyone has made small withdrawals without KYC,  I believe that for small amounts, you shouldn't need anything more than an email address



▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Daniel91
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2002



View Profile WWW
Today at 08:12:57 AM
 #3229

Portugal is scheduled to play against Denmark in the UEFA Nations League tomorrow and it looks like we're not going to see Ronaldo in the tournament anymore.

If that's the end of his international career, that's one ugly way to end it. But I guess him announcing his retirement is much more probable now.
Most of us can't imagine Portugal team without Ronaldo but that's how things end, he played so many years for the team and represented Portugal in the best way possible. The goat will always be in our hearts but it's time for him to do other things and I think it's a good decision. Every player has to retire one day, we'll truly miss Roanldo and to be honest I won't enjoy Portugal game without him.

We can't imagine Portugal team without Ronaldo and we can't imagine enjoying watching Portugal without Ronaldo, because we used to see only Ronaldo. The fact is painful for Portugal that it lost not only a major player, but because it hasn't other players who can take his place in leading the team.

Time of retirement is coming sooner or later, but it seems the team administration isn't yet ready to face it. They had to work on coaching younger players with the help of Ronaldo, but they chose to let him go for better opportunities in the Gulf. And this made them lose the real value of Ronaldo as a professional player.

All this is understandable, for 20 years or more Ronaldo has been a football legend and young fans no longer remember Portugal without Ronaldo and cannot imagine Portugal after Ronaldo.
However, this is how Brazil fans felt after Pele, Argentina fans after Maradona or Germany fans after Beckenbauer and all these national teams continued to play after the departure of these football legends and won football trophies again, including world championship titles.
I think the bigger problem here is actually the way Ronaldo left, not with dignity like Messi but with a scandal and an affair.
All this has cast a shadow over his brilliant football career.
The fact is that Ronaldo is no longer as fast and effective in attack as he used to be when he was younger, but he could certainly help the younger players as a mentor and role model.
However, it is encouraging to see that this did not affect the Portugal players too much and that they continue to win, even without Ronaldo and that they are still a good bet.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
tbct_mt2
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1083


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile
Today at 08:32:13 AM
 #3230

All this is understandable, for 20 years or more Ronaldo has been a football legend and young fans no longer remember Portugal without Ronaldo and cannot imagine Portugal after Ronaldo.
However, this is how Brazil fans felt after Pele, Argentina fans after Maradona or Germany fans after Beckenbauer and all these national teams continued to play after the departure of these football legends and won football trophies again, including world championship titles.
I think the bigger problem here is actually the way Ronaldo left, not with dignity like Messi but with a scandal and an affair.
All this has cast a shadow over his brilliant football career.
Legendary players like Pele, Maradona, Beckenbauer, Cruyff, Messi and Ronaldo need decades to appear for a national team and it usually takes more time for a national team to gain success again after a generation finished its successful era. Different national teams will need different time for that, longer or shorter depends on whether they have a truly teammate working for success or depend on a super star player for success.

How Spain quickly returns to their success after a generation of Ramos, Villa, Casillas, Puyol, Iniesta, Xavi from 2008 to 2012 with two latest trophies in Euro 2024 and World Cup 2026 is a very good example that if a national team is built on team working, success will come more easily and regularly than depends on a single star player.

I guess both Argentina and Portugal will need longer time to return to success and win trophies after retirement of Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo because their national teams both are too dependent on these super star players.

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄       
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
❰❰  EagleSwap  █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄       
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 981


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
Today at 12:54:47 PM
 #3231

It seems that Ronaldo needed someone to tell him that he's too old to meet up with the pace of these young boys and should retire from his national team because I don't think that he understood this. Jorge is the right person to tell him that because he's Portugal national team coach.
I should say that Ronaldo is indeed 41 years in age but he is still better at game than many of the players who are playing for team Portugal. Jorge did wrong to Ronaldo without any question as he insulted him in front of his fans and also majority of Ronaldo fans are dishearten because of him. However, it is also a fact that one day he had to retire from the team but the way he left has truly broken the hearts of the fans. Hope Ronaldo will complete his 1000 goals before retiring from the football.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
leea-1334
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1063


SIG-0F7008B13A


View Profile
Today at 01:28:01 PM
 #3232

For example, I only make deposits in crypto, usually in USDC, so I don't have any identification other than my wallet
I never deposited with bank or credit card

Let's see if anyone has made small withdrawals without KYC,  I believe that for small amounts, you shouldn't need anything more than an email address

I will probably make a deposit here when Champions League opens to give it a try,,, wish me luck to win so I can try withdrawing 100+ USD Wink I know I always say I rely on others to find out things about a casino but this year I already tried with one casino (Punkz) and I think it is time to try something like 1win. I will let you guys know roughly around mid October.

You have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin. We are not the same.
Clearnet
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 21
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 01:50:52 PM
 #3233

Does anyone here know how much you can withdraw without completing KYC?

I’m only registered with my wallet and email address, but I’d like to know beforehand if they’ll let me withdraw any amount without KYC or if they’ll require it for any amount?
Has anyone had experience withdrawing 100, 200 USD, or more?

To be honest, I haven’t completed the KYC process either, and when I registered I only used my email address, without providing any documents at all. However, if you read the General Terms and Conditions, it states: “14.2 The name on your account registration must match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment accounts used to deposit or withdraw funds into or from your account balance.” … Doesn’t that mean the KYC process is required to make a withdrawal?

Hum...I don't think so, necessarily
For example, I only make deposits in crypto, usually in USDC, so I don't have any identification other than my wallet
I never deposited with bank or credit card

Let's see if anyone has made small withdrawals without KYC,  I believe that for small amounts, you shouldn't need anything more than an email address

I have withdrawn max $300 at once without KYC on 1win. But I saw a issue if you are withdrawing on fiat larger amount could have chances to cancel you withdraw also for crypto. But smaller amount processed fast on 1win. I needed to withdraw 3 time for $300 withdraw.



https://talkimg.com/images/2026/10/05/UlFZfc.jpg

I did received a bonus on whats app from 1 win team than Claimed it , they actually just gaveaway 40$ free. 7x wagering was not that much to do. Have anyone received similar offer like this recently.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!