Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 11:24:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 questions to slot players  (Read 345 times)
swogerino (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265



View Profile
December 12, 2024, 05:42:15 PM
 #1

I was trying an experiment again with Pragmatic Play as always as for me is the biggest scam provider in almost every where I have played them with Stake casino keep the record of empty spins without a bonus hit. In this experiment I played normal spins, not buying the bonus and even in more than 1000 spins played 0 bonus hit, for me that is enough reason to stop forever and I have already done it some months ago, this money was the bonus I got and decided to throw it at that, 400 IDR was about 80% of the spins and the last 20% was 800 IDR per spin, initial balance was 102.000 IDR.

Now the questions are

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?





███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
xLays
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2492
Merit: 848


SHUFFLE.COM


View Profile WWW
December 12, 2024, 06:30:20 PM
 #2

I was trying an experiment again with Pragmatic Play as always as for me is the biggest scam provider in almost every where I have played them with Stake casino keep the record of empty spins without a bonus hit. In this experiment I played normal spins, not buying the bonus and even in more than 1000 spins played 0 bonus hit, for me that is enough reason to stop forever and I have already done it some months ago, this money was the bonus I got and decided to throw it at that, 400 IDR was about 80% of the spins and the last 20% was 800 IDR per spin, initial balance was 102.000 IDR.

Now the questions are

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?

Man, this is very common if the user answering your question is a real slot player. This situation is pretty normal in slot games; it doesn't happen only to you. Yeah, I've told myself too many times not to play slots, but I don't know why I keep playing slot. I guess the main reason is that I'm hoping for a max win, probably because of watching some paid streamers using fake or sponsored money, I guess you too. Right?

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
swogerino (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265



View Profile
December 12, 2024, 06:49:21 PM
 #3

I was trying an experiment again with Pragmatic Play as always as for me is the biggest scam provider in almost every where I have played them with Stake casino keep the record of empty spins without a bonus hit. In this experiment I played normal spins, not buying the bonus and even in more than 1000 spins played 0 bonus hit, for me that is enough reason to stop forever and I have already done it some months ago, this money was the bonus I got and decided to throw it at that, 400 IDR was about 80% of the spins and the last 20% was 800 IDR per spin, initial balance was 102.000 IDR.

Now the questions are

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?

Man, this is very common if the user answering your question is a real slot player. This situation is pretty normal in slot games; it doesn't happen only to you. Yeah, I've told myself too many times not to play slots, but I don't know why I keep playing slot. I guess the main reason is that I'm hoping for a max win, probably because of watching some paid streamers using fake or sponsored money, I guess you too. Right?

No. I was experimenting with bonus money never dreaming of a max win from some time now, as I have managed to finally quit slots for good I would say, I am not pissed off like I would be if it was my money even if this is low amount of money in total, like 7 dollars it means a lot in regarding this. Many slot players I asked at Stake chat where I was playing told me this is normal and this is what randomness is all about, they are wrong as randomness can happen to have sometimes really bad sessions like this one but not always and nowadays to me is happening always that is why I asked these two questions, in normal life it never happens every time a worse session than the previous one, at least in physical casinos it never happened to me, most probably because it is much easier to mess with RTP in online platforms.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
un_rank
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1118


View Profile WWW
December 12, 2024, 06:50:11 PM
 #4

Yeah, I've told myself too many times not to play slots, but I don't know why I keep playing slot. I guess the main reason is that I'm hoping for a max win, probably because of watching some paid streamers using fake or sponsored money, I guess you too. Right?
Best to avoid the trap of chasing a jackpot win. That takes out all the fun from gambling and almost always guarantees you lose money overtime and that increases the desire to win big.

Yes, most streamers use fake money or get fake wins to lure viewers to try for a turn.

- Jay -
Free Market Capitalist
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3687



View Profile
December 12, 2024, 06:55:59 PM
 #5

I was trying an experiment again with Pragmatic Play as always as for me is the biggest scam provider in almost every where I have played them with Stake casino keep the record of empty spins without a bonus hit.

I have a question for you. Are you a freak? What are you doing playing a game that you consider a scam?

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?

I have long since realized that bad runs, improbable events or series of events eventually happen. And the extremely improbable ones too.

2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?

I refer you to my first question. Have you lost $1,300 in 20 days playing a game that you consider a scam? What are you doing playing over and over again?

Quote
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

swogerino (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265



View Profile
December 12, 2024, 07:09:28 PM
 #6

I was trying an experiment again with Pragmatic Play as always as for me is the biggest scam provider in almost every where I have played them with Stake casino keep the record of empty spins without a bonus hit.

I have a question for you. Are you a freak? What are you doing playing a game that you consider a scam?

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?

I have long since realized that bad runs, improbable events or series of events eventually happen. And the extremely improbable ones too.

2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?

I refer you to my first question. Have you lost $1,300 in 20 days playing a game that you consider a scam? What are you doing playing over and over again?

Quote
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

1. Answer-It is not just that game, any other game from Pragmatic is the same, they are a scam, I just want to prove it over and over as it is just bonus money so I don't give the slightest f*ck of how it is lost, just want to expose them. Extremely improbable yes but not in a row, only few times, in here they happen every f*cking time.

2.Answer-No I have not lost in that game only, in many other Pragmatic games and this provider should be banned as the same is going on in this provider games since January 4 2024 the last date when I won something from playing them. Just losing my bonus amount to them in order to reinforce my view that I made the correct decision to quit playing slot machines.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
iv4n
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1302


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
December 12, 2024, 07:16:18 PM
 #7

Now the questions are:

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?

Maybe you hold the record for the most lost bonuses in a row, but we can't verify that. And you're certainly not the biggest loser, some others lose much more than all of us here combined... In any case, this is not the category in which we should compete.

I play because I love some slots... I stopped playing Hacksaw a long time ago, but recently I started playing this provider again, and actually, I had some great wins. I don't see any courage in that, we simply decide (for whatever reason) to try again.

So a few days ago I went degen mode with Sugar Rush 1000. I bought 4 Super Bonuses, 3 from $100 ($0.2 bet) and 1 from $200 ($0.4 bet)... a complete disaster, my +$400 turned into +$30 in less than 5 minutes. All of them gave me around x10... so you do the math.

In any case, it's not like I didn't experience similar with all the other providers that I like to play. Shit happens, and nobody can give you any guarantees that you will hit something big no matter how much you play.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
swogerino (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265



View Profile
December 12, 2024, 07:22:08 PM
 #8

Now the questions are:

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?


In any case, it's not like I didn't experience similar with all the other providers that I like to play. Shit happens, and nobody can give you any guarantees that you will hit something big no matter how much you play.


Well, I am very much aware of that and the reason I am asking is did someone had lost sessions without a winning one compared to me from January 4 2024 up until now, I doubt anyone has done worse although the amounts I am smart enough to not play huge ones as I know the odds of me winning against the casino are 1:1000000 before I start my session. I also love some slots, I stopped playing for real and maybe this is a sign happening only to me that I should quit playing slots and gambling in general. That is the worse it can happen to anyone, playing no matter how much and having no guarantees of hitting the bonus, I can understand some extreme rare cases, yet when it happens in consecutive ways this is very disturbing to say the least and that is why I wanted to share the results.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
bangjoe
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2310
Merit: 962


Bitcoin $1 Million


View Profile WWW
December 12, 2024, 07:32:35 PM
 #9

I was trying an experiment again with Pragmatic Play as always as for me is the biggest scam provider in almost every where I have played them with Stake casino keep the record of empty spins without a bonus hit. In this experiment I played normal spins, not buying the bonus and even in more than 1000 spins played 0 bonus hit, for me that is enough reason to stop forever and I have already done it some months ago, this money was the bonus I got and decided to throw it at that, 400 IDR was about 80% of the spins and the last 20% was 800 IDR per spin, initial balance was 102.000 IDR.

Now the questions are

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?




can you still pay 400 idr per spin I think the minimum spin is 800 idr.
It's common in my opinion, it's just you're unlucky, even I use more money than the money you use for slot games, usually when I've done 100 spins without a bonus hit I will move to another game, it's the best way to try your luck.

I've experienced that in Starlight Princes but I immediately switched to Gate Olympus and there is a little luck for the capital that has been lost with the same scheme as you experienced.

Zwei
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1451


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile
December 12, 2024, 08:04:06 PM
 #10

I was trying an experiment again with Pragmatic Play as always as for me is the biggest scam provider in almost every where I have played them with Stake casino keep the record of empty spins without a bonus hit. In this experiment I played normal spins, not buying the bonus and even in more than 1000 spins played 0 bonus hit, for me that is enough reason to stop forever and I have already done it some months ago, this money was the bonus I got and decided to throw it at that, 400 IDR was about 80% of the spins and the last 20% was 800 IDR per spin, initial balance was 102.000 IDR.

Now the questions are

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?

as others have said here, this is completely normal with slots, you will lose more than you will win. every time i play slots, i do it for fun while expecting to lose my entire balance.
if you do the math, you will find that the results from your session are well within the expected, you are a long way from any world record.

2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?

you don't, you call it a day and stop. if you no longer having fun, you stop. always play for fun not for wins.

Davidvictorson
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1862
Merit: 989



View Profile
December 12, 2024, 08:12:32 PM
 #11


Now the questions are

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?
1.. You'd be surprised that there are many more people out there than you with poor slot performance. To paraphrase someone on doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Change casinos. I had one of my greatest slot experience playing at Livecasino. Check it out.

2. The courage to keep playing is the same as the courage to stop playing and take a break if I have experience consistent losses in.a roll. Take a break, you'll appreciate yourself that you did.

alani123
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1859


αθάνατoς


View Profile
December 12, 2024, 08:20:17 PM
 #12

There's no need to say this is a record of bad luck. It's all within the scope of feasibility.
And bear in mind that slot machine spins are not provable. Which means that the provider needs to be trusted for the randomness. But if it was provably fair you would know the results are pre-determined.
 
Instead for slots you trust a third party provider for "randomness". So perhaps it has nothing to do with luck but maybe a provider actually fiddling with results to increase their profits.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Cantsay
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1624
Merit: 634



View Profile WWW
December 12, 2024, 08:38:33 PM
 #13


1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?

You might be surprised to find that there are people out there who lost more than the record you currently hold - I don’t hope to beat you since it isn’t a good thing if it was record of “good luck” then I’ll be more interested but since it is the other way around I don’t even want to start thinking of how many times I’ll have to loss to beat that record.


Quote
2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?


Keep playing? Hell no - I don’t even have to wait to lost half of that money before I switch to a different game provider to try out their game, I’m not the type that just sticks to one provider just because I like their game, I tend to switch from one to another so as to get a feel of how others works so there’s a high chance that I won’t get close to your loses before I quit or switch (but I’m more likely to quit though).

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
khiholangkang
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 691


View Profile
December 12, 2024, 08:49:35 PM
 #14

There's no need to say this is a record of bad luck. It's all within the scope of feasibility.
And bear in mind that slot machine spins are not provable. Which means that the provider needs to be trusted for the randomness. But if it was provably fair you would know the results are pre-determined.
 
Instead for slots you trust a third party provider for "randomness". So perhaps it has nothing to do with luck but maybe a provider actually fiddling with results to increase their profits.
Yes, it can also happen in a slot game, there is a possibility that it is tantrum or even an error system, it can happen to the slot machine that we turn, it is very difficult to confirm it that we are in that atmosphere.

But I have never experienced such things in my gambling, maybe I still play pretty well and meet a safe and fair casino so that I don't get such bad experiences as long as I play slots on various casinos that I have visited.
skarais
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 2232



View Profile WWW
December 12, 2024, 08:50:59 PM
 #15

It is normal for slots to be a game that will disappoint its fans if they are truly chasing wins. Slots are just an easy game that doesn't rely on any strategy in my opinion, but you can leave the session and switch to another session or game if you don't get anything in 100 or so spins.

It is clear that there are many slot players out there who are ruined and bankrupt because they are chasing victory. There is very little chance of someone getting rich on slots even if they have been playing for years, so slots are never suitable as a place to make easy money. In fact, it is hoped that gamblers will not use gambling as a place to make money, but gambling is a game that should bring joy.

KTChampions
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3206
Merit: 2505


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
December 12, 2024, 08:53:18 PM
 #16

I was trying an experiment again with Pragmatic Play as always as for me is the biggest scam provider in almost every where I have played them with Stake casino keep the record of empty spins without a bonus hit. In this experiment I played normal spins, not buying the bonus and even in more than 1000 spins played 0 bonus hit, for me that is enough reason to stop forever and I have already done it some months ago, this money was the bonus I got and decided to throw it at that, 400 IDR was about 80% of the spins and the last 20% was 800 IDR per spin, initial balance was 102.000 IDR.

Now the questions are

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?





I'm curious if there is any information on what the average ratio of bonus spins to total spins should be? Like 1 in 10 or 1 in 100 etc.? As I understand it, a bonus is not a very common thing, so abnormal series without bonuses are not actually anomalies, but statistically inevitable phenomena.
As for your other comments, they seem illogical - why spend money on something you consider a scam, I don't understand it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1701



View Profile
December 12, 2024, 08:54:29 PM
 #17

I was trying an experiment again with Pragmatic Play as always as for me is the biggest scam provider in almost every where I have played them with Stake casino keep the record of empty spins without a bonus hit. In this experiment I played normal spins, not buying the bonus and even in more than 1000 spins played 0 bonus hit, for me that is enough reason to stop forever and I have already done it some months ago, this money was the bonus I got and decided to throw it at that, 400 IDR was about 80% of the spins and the last 20% was 800 IDR per spin, initial balance was 102.000 IDR.

Now the questions are

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?

Man, this is very common if the user answering your question is a real slot player. This situation is pretty normal in slot games; it doesn't happen only to you. Yeah, I've told myself too many times not to play slots, but I don't know why I keep playing slot. I guess the main reason is that I'm hoping for a max win, probably because of watching some paid streamers using fake or sponsored money, I guess you too. Right?

No. I was experimenting with bonus money never dreaming of a max win from some time now, as I have managed to finally quit slots for good I would say, I am not pissed off like I would be if it was my money even if this is low amount of money in total, like 7 dollars it means a lot in regarding this. Many slot players I asked at Stake chat where I was playing told me this is normal and this is what randomness is all about, they are wrong as randomness can happen to have sometimes really bad sessions like this one but not always and nowadays to me is happening always that is why I asked these two questions, in normal life it never happens every time a worse session than the previous one, at least in physical casinos it never happened to me, most probably because it is much easier to mess with RTP in online platforms.

I was about to ask you if you have played in physical casinos, because I didn't experience or at least I have a good win on playing on them as compare to online. From my experience losing big money in online, like playing capital of $500-$600 just for slots playing max bet at times but not giving anything. But when I have that kind of capital in a land base casinos, I know my chances that I can hit big, even with just $25.

Yeah, it could be randomness, but it could really be worse in online. That's why I'm not that confident anymore to play slots in online and just play my regular other favorite games like baccarat or even Evolution's Lightning Roulette.

.
 betpanda.io 
│ 
ANONYMOUS & INSTANT
.......ONLINE CASINO.......
│▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
████▀▀▀█░▀▀░░░░░░▄███████
████░▄▄█▄▄▀█▄░░░█▄░▄█████
████▀██▀░▄█▀░░░█▀░░██████
██████░░▄▀░░░░▐░░░▐█▄████
██████▄▄█░▀▀░░░█▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀░░░▀██████████
█████████░░░░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░░░░████████
████████░░░░░░░░░████████
█████████▄░░░░░▄█████████
███████▀▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀▀███████
██████░░░░▄░▄░▄░░░░██████
██████░░░░█▀█▀█░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
██████▄░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░████
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░█░░█░░░░░████
████░▀░▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░░█████
████░▀░▀▄░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██████
█████░▀░█████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
.
SLOT GAMES
....SPORTS....
LIVE CASINO
│
▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▀█▀░▄▀▄░▀█▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
█████████████
█░░░░░░░░░░░█
█████████████

▄▀▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄███▄▀▄
▄▀▄██▄███▄█▄██▄▀▄
▄▀▄█▐▐▌███▐▐▌█▄▀▄
▄▀▄██▀█████▀██▄▀▄
▄▀▄█████▀▄████▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀█████▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▄█▀█▄▀▄▀▀

Regional Sponsor of the
Argentina National Team
Fortify
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1299



View Profile WWW
December 12, 2024, 08:54:50 PM
 #18

I was trying an experiment again with Pragmatic Play as always as for me is the biggest scam provider in almost every where I have played them with Stake casino keep the record of empty spins without a bonus hit. In this experiment I played normal spins, not buying the bonus and even in more than 1000 spins played 0 bonus hit, for me that is enough reason to stop forever and I have already done it some months ago, this money was the bonus I got and decided to throw it at that, 400 IDR was about 80% of the spins and the last 20% was 800 IDR per spin, initial balance was 102.000 IDR.

Now the questions are

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?

It's not stupidity, it's the definition of insanity to do the same thing again and again expecting different results. You might have identified a pattern that it at odds with their stated claim of a certain win percentage ratio, if that's what you're trying to suggest, but you've paid so much money to them for the privilege. You are never going to win long term in slots, it's the biggest effort in futility, but you don't seem to be awake to this realization so far? If you enjoy the slot games for what they are, a form of entertainment that is not going to make you rich, then keep on playing.. but acting like you have discovered just now that they don't pay out is ridiculous because every casino is upfront about this from the beginning - they simply have no need to lie, it is the nature of the game.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
swogerino (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265



View Profile
December 12, 2024, 08:58:49 PM
 #19

I was trying an experiment again with Pragmatic Play as always as for me is the biggest scam provider in almost every where I have played them with Stake casino keep the record of empty spins without a bonus hit. In this experiment I played normal spins, not buying the bonus and even in more than 1000 spins played 0 bonus hit, for me that is enough reason to stop forever and I have already done it some months ago, this money was the bonus I got and decided to throw it at that, 400 IDR was about 80% of the spins and the last 20% was 800 IDR per spin, initial balance was 102.000 IDR.

Now the questions are

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?





I'm curious if there is any information on what the average ratio of bonus spins to total spins should be? Like 1 in 10 or 1 in 100 etc.? As I understand it, a bonus is not a very common thing, so abnormal series without bonuses are not actually anomalies, but statistically inevitable phenomena.
As for your other comments, they seem illogical - why spend money on something you consider a scam, I don't understand it.

I just wanted to confirm my doubts and this was definitely it, I have no other information to share from Pragmatic Play provider, they are the most absolute scam I have ever encountered in slot machines. When I used to play Play n Go my initial favorite provider never have I gone in more than 550 spins without a bonus so there is definitely something fishy with Pragmatic, the only reason I started to like them initially was their ability to buy the bonus game and try to go for the max win directly. I will never again play slot machines yet if I happened to do so I will make sure I play real providers like Play n Go which it is super extremely rare to go 1000 spins without a bonus game, in fact I have played them for some years from 2019 to early 2023 and never have experienced a 1000 spins without a bonus in any of their games, their average is in general 1 bonus in 200-300 spins.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
AmoreJaz
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1107


View Profile
December 12, 2024, 08:59:46 PM
 #20

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?

Most gamblers are not aware of their bad luck streaks in slots because they keep on playing without looking at the results of every bet. But surely, there are people who have the same outcome. Do take note that only few people can hit good winnings in slots, so high likely that most are suffering losses after losses.

If you still have extra funds, the tendency is to play again and again hoping that you will hit your jackpot. That's the usual mentality of a gambler. What if I stop, and the next one is my lucky bet? But sad to say, most of the time, you will just screw up your vault if you don't know when to stop.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!