Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 07:45:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 questions to slot players  (Read 345 times)
Potato Chips
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1124

10/10 Forum Marketing | PM @LT_Mouse on TG


View Profile
December 12, 2024, 09:07:06 PM
 #21

1. Sadly yeah, as slots can be cruel especially the highly volatile types.

2. If I did pretty shitty in a certain game or series of games from the same provider, I'm more likely to just stay away from the said game or provider than quit slots as a whole lol. There's this mentality that other slot game or provider might serve me better lol. TBH, I actually had a losing streak in pragmatic play slots so I've barely touched them games last several months.

After some time has passed, I also feel less shitty about it.
Dewi Aries
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1100


View Profile
December 12, 2024, 09:08:42 PM
 #22

Friend, that is a very common occurrence experienced by most gamblers who make slots their favorite game, but on the other hand, it is good if that incident makes you feel discouraged and want to stop gambling forever because the real victory is when you stop completely. Honestly, I have also experienced an incident like what you experienced, namely going through lots of normal rounds but never getting a free spin bonus until all the money I brought was gone, and that often happens.

So if for example we talk about the type of casino game like slots, then I think it is a normal occurrence, simply if for example you experience a disappointing incident like that, it means that you are indeed far from what is called luck, therefore from the start we should not have any hopes.
Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1192


View Profile
December 12, 2024, 09:09:41 PM
 #23

I was trying an experiment again with Pragmatic Play as always as for me is the biggest scam provider in almost every where I have played them with Stake casino keep the record of empty spins without a bonus hit. In this experiment I played normal spins, not buying the bonus and even in more than 1000 spins played 0 bonus hit, for me that is enough reason to stop forever and I have already done it some months ago, this money was the bonus I got and decided to throw it at that, 400 IDR was about 80% of the spins and the last 20% was 800 IDR per spin, initial balance was 102.000 IDR.

Now the questions are

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?




Slot games is not a means of making money for some of us who have to the realization, personally, I came to believe that slot games were designed for gamblers to just have fun with, and not a means of getting good winnings which one can translate to profit, I learned this and today, I enjoy playing Slot games more than ever before.

I no longer play slot games as frequently as before because the purpose of playing it have changed, I am now a seasonal/occasional slot player who only will play when I really want to have some fun with it, at this point, what I will loose doesnt matter since I am playing to just have fun.

And when it comes to making money off gambling, sports betting is where I go to, slot is favorable to and for most gamblers, only people with extreme level of luck come out from slot games profitable.
So, In order for me not to always feel very disappointed and angry after a round on slot, I simply changed the purpose to which I play slot game.

So in conclusion, fun is the motivation for me, expecting to make money from slot games is a waste of time, so, I allow fun to motivate me to play but not frequently like I said before.
acroman08
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1305


View Profile WWW
December 12, 2024, 09:11:42 PM
 #24

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
most likely yes, incidents like this are inevitable to happen.

2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?
every person have different kind of motivation for their gambling activities so the answer can be different from each person. for example, I gamble with money I can afford to lose so I would just move on don't take it to heart since things like this are inevitable and then gamble again with money I can affor to lose if I feel like it.

iv4n
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1302


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
December 12, 2024, 09:12:40 PM
 #25

Well, I am very much aware of that and the reason I am asking is did someone had lost sessions without a winning one compared to me from January 4 2024 up until now, I doubt anyone has done worse although the amounts I am smart enough to not play huge ones as I know the odds of me winning against the casino are 1:1000000 before I start my session.

If you know your odds why are you so surprised? You ran into a bad streak, it happens to all of us... I lost countless deposits on buying normal and super bonuses from different providers.

I also love some slots, I stopped playing for real and maybe this is a sign happening only to me that I should quit playing slots and gambling in general. That is the worse it can happen to anyone, playing no matter how much and having no guarantees of hitting the bonus, I can understand some extreme rare cases, yet when it happens in consecutive ways this is very disturbing to say the least and that is why I wanted to share the results.

It's your subjective feeling... and if it's very disturbing for you then it would be wise for you to stop gambling for a while, maybe forever it's affecting your mental health so much.

Your results are yours, you tested your luck and you lost. While we losing some people are winning! I never won max payout on any Pragmatic slots, while some people have many max wins on different slots from the same provider, and it's not like I am not trying from time to time... I won so many bonuses from normal spins, I bought so many normal bonuses, and from time to time I buy only super bonuses. Eh... maybe one day! Who knows?

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
GxSTxV
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1652
Merit: 938



View Profile WWW
December 12, 2024, 09:30:11 PM
 #26

I have been there too my friend, so I completely understand how painful and stressful it can be. Personally, I believe it's time for you to take a break from slots or even all forms of gambling at least until you feel that you totally regained control over how much time and money you are spending on it. It sounds like these experiences are giving you lessons and stepping back might help you reset your mindset.

Frankly, slots are designed to keep you hooked by making it feel like your hits are so close to a big win, even when keep losing. Just like Pragmatic Play and like many other providers, uses algorithms that can make the game feel unfair especially when you hit a long streak of losses. It’s easy to fall into the trap of believing that the next spin might finally hit a good jackpot. Honestly, I know well how tempting that hope can be.

As for your questions:

1_ I can assure you that you are not alone in this feeling or situation. Many players like me before all we go through bad losing streaks and it often has nothing to do with luck but the nature of slots themselves. You have to understand they are designed to pay out just enough to keep you playing.

2_ After sessions like this it's understandable to question why you keep going. For many it’s a mix of chasing that one big win or trying to recover losses. But in reality it leads to more losses. It’s tine to recognize these things and stepping away.

You already made a strong decision before to stop, and that shows a good self awareness. Consider this a reminder that your well being is more important than any big win. Taking a break might be the best move for you right now as you have got nothing to prove and you definitely not alone in this struggle as myself also I struggled a lot lately..

████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄█▄█████████
██████▄▄██▀▀▀▀██▄███████████████████▄▄▄█▀███▄▄██████
███████▀█▄▄██████▌████████▄█████▄████▀███▐▌▀█▀██████
██████▌██████████▌█▄█▀▄█▄███▐█▌▐███████▀███▐▌███████
█████▀██▐█▌██▄██▀▄█▀██████▌███████████▄▄█▀█▐█▄▄█████
████▄██▐██▄▄██▀█▐█▌███████▄███████▀███▀▀████▀▀▀█████
█████▀████▀▀███████▄█▀███▀▀█▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████▐███████████▀▀██████████▄▄████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄██████
████████▌███████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█▌██████████████████▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
 
 PLAY NOW 
Kemarit
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1416



View Profile
December 12, 2024, 10:07:15 PM
 #27


1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?

You just never know mate, there could be gamblers really losing big money in a slot machine. I know we say that we enjoy the rush on playing your favorite games, but at the end of the day, you will still be in the negative and unlucky. Different people have different luck.

2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?

Yes, I know that sounds illogical, but that is the mindset of gamblers, even if we are still losing, we might have  the reasoning that one day you gonna hit and hit it big with that slot games. And so you continue to deposit and chase that "dream".

.
 betpanda.io 
│ 
ANONYMOUS & INSTANT
.......ONLINE CASINO.......
│▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
████▀▀▀█░▀▀░░░░░░▄███████
████░▄▄█▄▄▀█▄░░░█▄░▄█████
████▀██▀░▄█▀░░░█▀░░██████
██████░░▄▀░░░░▐░░░▐█▄████
██████▄▄█░▀▀░░░█▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀░░░▀██████████
█████████░░░░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░░░░████████
████████░░░░░░░░░████████
█████████▄░░░░░▄█████████
███████▀▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀▀███████
██████░░░░▄░▄░▄░░░░██████
██████░░░░█▀█▀█░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
██████▄░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░████
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░█░░█░░░░░████
████░▀░▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░░█████
████░▀░▀▄░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██████
█████░▀░█████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
.
SLOT GAMES
....SPORTS....
LIVE CASINO
│
▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▀█▀░▄▀▄░▀█▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
█████████████
█░░░░░░░░░░░█
█████████████

▄▀▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄███▄▀▄
▄▀▄██▄███▄█▄██▄▀▄
▄▀▄█▐▐▌███▐▐▌█▄▀▄
▄▀▄██▀█████▀██▄▀▄
▄▀▄█████▀▄████▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀█████▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▄█▀█▄▀▄▀▀

Regional Sponsor of the
Argentina National Team
topbitcoin
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2408
Merit: 765


View Profile
December 12, 2024, 10:16:08 PM
 #28

This seems to be a basic thing that is always experienced by slot players because in the end even though there are some improvements that are owned from the increase in luck in the bet in the end it will all run out in time Cheesy
In a few months ago when I was active in slot games, I felt something like this where indeed this is a situation that seems natural because in the end almost all slot players have felt the same way.

In this case I will not dare to say that this is a scam because after all we must realize that every game in the match the chances of winning are only 1 compared to several times the defeat which means that the number of defeats will be far more than the victory that is owned especially in slot games which this is pure luck that can be used as a benchmark.
I now prefer other games compared to Slot because although this game presents a very good visual to enjoy when playing in the end the risk of losing money faster is also higher in this game.

Aanuoluwatofunmi
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1470
Merit: 481


View Profile
December 12, 2024, 10:23:00 PM
 #29

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?

It may not really have to be on slot games alone, but just know that terrible and amazing things happens at any time to gamblers, this can depend on the game involved, the risk taken and the management proceedings adopted by us towards what we are running after gambling.

2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?

Motivation can comes in form anywhere, if there is no any reason for us to gamble, then we will always have the one to have fun and uses such to gamble, that is why we keep getting some gamblers always on top of the game more often because they are always gambling and they need that to keep them busy, entertained or for any of their personal reason.
danherbias07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1159


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
December 12, 2024, 11:49:17 PM
 #30

Now the questions are

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?

1. Could it be because the money was from the bonus? Not deposited, am I right? Yes, I think someone else can beat you from that bad luck record of yours. Although I have not experienced the same thing as yours, I have my share of bad luck too like 300 spins without a bonus round or any high multiplier from the normal spins. Well, I understand that because I came from the win and I just withdrew some money. Still, I always like to think that gamblers can be given a chance to win again after a win. However, it was tested and proven that this cannot happen.

2. Don't find the courage. If you are tired of all the BS in slots then don't play. If you are not enjoying it, stop it. That's what I did and I was thankful I did because I have more time to do something productive now. I know in your mind you want your revenge but it won't work.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BitMaxz
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4130
Merit: 3694


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
December 13, 2024, 12:15:02 AM
 #31

For me, playing slots sometimes wins, but mostly I get lost all my capital. I usually play one of the pragmatic games called Sweet Bonanza; that is one of the trending slot games here in my country. I win big sometimes and immediately withdraw them, but after going back to play this game, I keep losing. I feel like they're taking back what I won before.
So for your first question, I can't beat what you just did in slot games. Regarding your second question, honestly, even if I lose, I still occasionally play those games; even if I have bad luck, I gamble for fun with my friends; playing the slots alone is quite boring.

maydna
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3808
Merit: 587


View Profile
December 13, 2024, 01:06:36 AM
 #32

Pragmatic Play is one of the provider that is not easy to win whether you use big money or small money. Only luck that can help you to win in that slot from Pragmatic Play although all slot provider also need luck to win. I am not sure if someone can beat the world record of bad luck that you hold in slot machines but if they think they want to do the same experiment as you, they will do that and will see the outcome.

I do not have the courage to still playing gambling longer especially if I already see some losses come to me. I will stop gambling immediately and never look back or tempting to play the other slot games. It is better to save my money than to use it for playing gambling because I have another time just to gambling.
$crypto$
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1266


Smart is not enough, there must be skills


View Profile WWW
December 13, 2024, 01:12:02 AM
 #33

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
1000 spins with no hit bonus? That's really bad luck. I don't know how much to lose in this Pragmatic provider which is clearly not more than 1000 spins to try to get more hit opportunities, after knowing this failed not winning bonus hit I better stop or take a break.

2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?
Ever tried at Gate of Olympus, kept trying every session with courage despite not finding the desired hit bonus, sometimes slots always suck.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
arjunmujay
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 237


View Profile WWW
December 13, 2024, 02:04:55 AM
 #34

slot games in my opinion are not games. because everything is set by the system. even those who are very familiar with programming algorithms will not be able to win from this game. because the algorithm has been changed in such a way that no one can win much. that's why I myself have stayed away from this game. even though I get a bonus from the provider, I definitely switch to other games.

different from other gambling games. especially offline gambling. where luck and strategy can still be used.
Julien_Olynpic
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3318
Merit: 5483



View Profile
December 13, 2024, 02:24:54 AM
 #35

Most likely, this is true. Some game providers are scammers. But it is very difficult to prove and I have never come across a bona fide scientific study dedicated to the honesty of game providers. If we look at the code of these games, we will most likely find some mechanics there that make winnings happen less often. On the other hand, it is not entirely clear what the average occurrence of winning should be, for example, per 1000 spins. In any case, I do not know of any legislation that would regulate this. But the author of the topic is conducting an interesting study.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
seoincorporation
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3404


View Profile
December 13, 2024, 02:28:03 AM
 #36

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
I'm not sure if that's the wold record, i don't think 1000 spins is a lot, we are talking about 10 times 100 spins in auto, that could happen to anyone in slots like Wanted, but we all know HackSaw us different than pragmatic.

2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?
I have the same feeling that you, until we hit that wall in gambling we decide to walk away, i used to enjoy a slot called Nitropolis 4 from ELK, but now I'm sure it's a scam, so, better stay away from it. We had to learn by the hard way, I'm sorry my friend, this lessons aren't easy at all.


 
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
 
 
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
 LUCKY.LAT
MARKETING FOR CRYPTO 
| 📈
STRATEGY 
| 🌱
GROWTH 
| 🤝
COMMUNITY 
|  CONTACT ME  
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1344


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
December 13, 2024, 02:38:28 AM
 #37

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?

Before anyone can answer this factually, Provide your worst record to compared to others. I hate Pragmatic Play no matter what casino I play because it’s very hard to win a significant multiplier while dead spins is too frequent. Also you should pay attention the umbrella company who developed the slot games from PP, there’s multiple umbrella providers that listed under PP that has sucks hit ratio and volatility.

Quote
2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?

After watching or reasing some post that they won huge amount from slot games.  Cheesy

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hirose UK
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 508



View Profile
December 13, 2024, 03:22:51 AM
 #38

If you consider it fraudulent provider scheme why still try it and play in slot games for pragmatic providers?
Everyone must have experienced bad luck even much worse than what you experienced, but this is casino game which is also gambling game and should realize that gambling has much higher percentage of defeat than victory, moreover, bonuses will not provide any guarantee and it is better to enjoy the game for fun.
I used to be crazy person with slot games but got lot of defeats and never considered it fraud because I got satisfaction and pleasure until I realized what real gambling performance was, if you want to be more likely to see opportunities then just choose sports betting not slot games.
Oluwa-btc
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1708
Merit: 689


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
December 13, 2024, 04:47:40 AM
 #39


1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?


1. I think in slots and such pragmatic play it's a 50/50 chances and you get the opposite of your intentions for that particular game, majorly I see slot providers as being so timid to a point of setting some little baits for making users feel they have all it takes to win while playing and again I don't find this amusing having giving myself courage to keep playing after all and mind you slots games are turndown.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
viljy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1831


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
December 13, 2024, 06:13:09 AM
 #40

After reading this thread, I am once again convinced that I am doing the right thing, fundamentally ignoring slots. It turns out that there may also be a corrected random... Well, that's not why I don't like slots, but because it's a very boring game in which there is no interest, well, no excitement either. Just blunt rotation many times. Much worse than roulette. However, this is a subjective opinion that many may not share. Someone likes to play it. Everyone has their own preferences.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!