Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 08:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Telegram Bot] Wallet Transaction Notifier - @txnNotifierBot  (Read 1586 times)
DYING_S0UL
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1274


The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator - AOBT


View Profile WWW
August 09, 2026, 09:20:29 PM
 #61

I's been so long since I bumped your topic, PX-Z. Never imagined I would ever need to (because it's perfect). 

Anyway back to business, I saw some wrong values on your notifier (wallet) bot today. It was showing $ zero amount, $ zero balance as you can see, which doesn't make sense at all.
The transaction came from my signature campaign payment (in case it matters). Note that all of my previous transactions had correct balances/numbers.


▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
PX-Z (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1406



View Profile WWW
September 11, 2026, 12:10:28 AM
 #62

I's been so long since I bumped your topic, PX-Z. Never imagined I would ever need to (because it's perfect). 

Anyway back to business, I saw some wrong values on your notifier (wallet) bot today. It was showing $ zero amount, $ zero balance as you can see, which doesn't make sense at all.
The transaction came from my signature campaign payment (in case it matters). Note that all of my previous transactions had correct balances/numbers.


Sorry for the late reply, i guess i replied you already regarding to this on the other forum? I'm not so sure though.

As for the reason why this happened, its due to api response, i guess it reached the rate limit or the api isn't responding that time. Unfortunately, there is not much i can do about it since i am using free api 😅.

Anyway, i just visited the thread again, so i figured i would leave a reply. Consider this a free bump as well, since i recently changed my personal text to something related to signatures instead of the topic here.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
DYING_S0UL
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1274


The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator - AOBT


View Profile WWW
September 11, 2026, 12:16:18 AM
 #63

I's been so long since I bumped your topic, PX-Z. Never imagined I would ever need to (because it's perfect). 

Anyway back to business, I saw some wrong values on your notifier (wallet) bot today. It was showing $ zero amount, $ zero balance as you can see, which doesn't make sense at all.
The transaction came from my signature campaign payment (in case it matters). Note that all of my previous transactions had correct balances/numbers.


Sorry for the late reply, i guess i replied you already regarding to this on the other forum? I'm not so sure though.

As for the reason why this happened, its due to api response, i guess it reached the rate limit or the api isn't responding that time. Unfortunately, there is not much i can do about it since i am using free api 😅.

Anyway, i just visited the thread again, so i figured i would leave a reply. Consider this a free bump as well, since i recently changed my personal text to something related to signatures instead of the topic here.

No worries! Nothing to be sorry of! And as for getting a reply, I don't remember getting any. Yes I got some on other topics/subjects/tools but for this particular one, nope.

Understood. Anyway, it wasn't much of an issue, maybe one or a couple of missing transaction notification, that's it. And, then it started working again. I'm regularly getting notified from the sig campaign payments and so on.


So yeah,  that'll be all to sum it up. Roll Eyes

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
PX-Z (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1406



View Profile WWW
September 11, 2026, 11:47:48 PM
 #64

Understood. Anyway, it wasn't much of an issue, maybe one or a couple of missing transaction notification, that's it. And, then it started working again. I'm regularly getting notified from the sig campaign payments and so on.

So yeah,  that'll be all to sum it up. Roll Eyes
Yeah, that sounds good then. Glad it sorted itself out and that the notifications are coming through normally again. Thanks for confirming!
Also, to add, notifications are sometimes seconds to minutes delayed due to api rate limiting as well and server lag or hugh response time.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Crypto Library
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1250


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 02:59:03 PM
Merited by PX-Z (1)
 #65

Hey, PX-Z can it be possible to mempool.bitmixlist.org as another block explorer?
I am suggesting this because in my region and also because of the ISP blocking I and maybe there is lots of more people they couldn't access directly mempool block explorer. So, if you add this on your bot which is made by NotATether it could be beneficial for us when we want to see our transaction or wallet status on the mempool block explorer. I think it wouldn't be too much of a technical issue to add it here. Tongue



And one more suggestion can it be possible at the USD amount aside BTC here ? So that we don't need another click  to see the USD value?
Wallet address' list


..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
PX-Z (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1406



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 10:49:12 PM
 #66

Hey, PX-Z can it be possible to mempool.bitmixlist.org as another block explorer?
I am suggesting this because in my region and also because of the ISP blocking I and maybe there is lots of more people they couldn't access directly mempool block explorer.
Yeah, i didin't thought adding this mirror of mempool before, you see im one of the first who respond on the thread 😅. Thanks for the suggestion i'll probably add this.


And one more suggestion can it be possible at the USD amount aside BTC here ? So that we don't need another click  to see the USD value?
Wallet address' list

Yeah, that make things easier. But i'll observed first how the api (for usd value) will behave if i put the usd value on that section.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
PX-Z (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1406



View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 05:16:26 PM
Merited by Crypto Library (1)
 #67

Update:

I have updated the block explorer lists on the wallet notifier bot and added Bitmixlist Mempool. Thanks for the recommendation @Crypto Library, and Kudos to @NotATether for another great project Smiley




It's really much faster compared to mempool.space on my side when accessing the address and tx page.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Crypto Library
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1250


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 10:27:46 AM
 #68

Update:

I have updated the block explorer lists on the wallet notifier bot and added Bitmixlist Mempool. Thanks for the recommendation @Crypto Library, and Kudos to @NotATether for another great project Smiley




It's really much faster compared to mempool.space on my side when accessing the address and tx page.
Yeah, that is why I have suggested this to you, even in my case, I couldn't access the mempool without VPN  or ToR due to the IP restriction i.e. regional restriction. Anyway, I just checked this on my Telegram, and it's working perfectly from my end. Thank you for this fast update. 

But if you get free time later, work on the suggestion I gave regarding the Wallet Address List. I see it remains the same as before.


..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
PX-Z (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1406



View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 04:40:16 PM
 #69


But if you get free time later, work on the suggestion I gave regarding the Wallet Address List. I see it remains the same as before.


Yeah, i tested it, but sometimes the fiat value does not display because of API rate limit issues. It seems to happen occasionally when there is an incoming or outgoing transaction, resulting in a 0.00 balance being displayed.

The layout may also break because it would force the fiat value onto the next line, depending on the wallet address and the length of your labels.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!