Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:32:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MandarinCoin(MAC)- A coin for China- Airdrop started  (Read 24678 times)
MandarinDev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:22:49 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 01:29:31 AM by MandarinDev

Financial Freedom For China
MandarinCoin

Launch Time: April 4th 7pm Eastern Time - Coin has Launched!  
Airdrop Time: April 14th 12am Eastern Time - Coin has Airdropped!
claim airdrop link for chinese cititzens: http://mandarincoin.org/claim.html
Chinese Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552541.msg6012460#msg6012460

MandarinCoin has an exchange: https://coin-swap.net/market/MAC/BTC

Github: https://github.com/MandarinCoin/mandarincoin
Windows Wallet and source code download available on site: mandarincoin.org
direct source code download: https://mega.co.nz/#!Bh9iSJ6K!bFGZ9_Puhdf_ZUp1s5-DMHfwWXu-yNiT2uFCmbHmjes
direct windows wallet download: https://mega.co.nz/#!5sEkxI5S!kF6gwmlaqK5vpKZF54uKL2612MGAoNFmmgpuJGtSeZI

solo mining and wallet not syncing fix

On windows After downloading wallet and source, download this .conf file https://mega.co.nz/#!I4tWmQ6R!1fmD5hRNwaVbJQ8E4tQgavZNUSf6N4OPvt2fTlAXhXg
If you have the wallet open, close it
then click start go to run and type %appdata%
hit enter and it will open a folder. Search the folder named "mandarincoin" and open it. Paste the file that you just downloaded here in this folder and close it. Now open your wallet again. Congrats you can solo mine the coin now.

mining pools

P2P
http://tauruspool.com/MandarinCoin

MPOS
http://mac.hasher.ca
http://mac.kryptochaos.com

pool runners if wallets wont sync/getting many rejects do this

Put this as MandarinCoin.conf in your appdata/MandarinCoin directory.

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=mandarin
rpcpassword=coin
rpcport=35450
addnode=162.243.121.213

Also add the pool nodes in the config or else miners will get many rejects.

MandarinCoin

Mandarin Coin is arriving soon to provide a new innovative crypto currency for citizens of China. This new currency will bring Financial Freedom to the people of china so they can have control over their own finances in this ever changing world.

So I feel China deserves something new something which will take China forward and give power back to the people of China. A new open source peer to peer crypto currency which is not owned by Banks or governments but only citizens of China and this crypto currency is called Mandarincoin.

China currently has a population of about 1.4 billion people , Mandarin Coin will have a total supply of 3 billion coins which will have a 50% premine. The 50% Premine of 1.5 billion coins will be airdropped to China on April 14th each Chinese citizen will receive one mandarin. If all Mandarin Coins aren't claimed by a date (that will soon be determined) The remaining Mandarin Coins in the 50% premine will be distributed among the citizens that have already claimed their coins. So if only 1 million Chinese citizens register the remaining airdrop will be distributed among them.

Airdrop Method

The coins will be distributed to the citizens of china using the National Chinese ID database system. This system will allow us to confirm the ID of chinese citizens requesting Mandarin Coin and along with other implementations into the verification process the airdrop will flow almost seamlessly.
The airdrop of 50% will happen on April 14th Chinese Financial Independence day.

The chinese government has voiced plans to ban bitcoin on April 15th. As many of you know it is very hard to succesfully ban anything let alone a cryptocurrency. The launch and airdrop of Mandarin Coin will give the Chinese people a voice against the corruption that has caused the chinese government to even think of banning cryptocurrency. Mandarin Coin will give the citizens of china a chance to obtain financial freedom. Mandarincoin is being airdropped to china but like any cryptocurrency it can be used anywhere so even if you are not a citizen of china you can be involved with Mandarincoin.

The remaining 50% of Mandarin Coins will be mined by Scrypt algorithm and below are the coin specifications.

Coin Specifications

MandarinCoin
Algorithm: Scrypt
max coins: 3 billion
Block reward: 3500
retarget difficulty in: 8 blocks
block target: 10 minutes
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptopaths

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:24:46 AM

how does the ID chinese database distribution work?
tyler26

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:25:51 AM

Looks pretty nice. These country coins usually get pretty popular. I'll be pointing my miner at it.
y8tvkid

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:26:47 AM

This coin will probably have a high market cap
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:30:34 AM

Yep, why not. What could go wrong?
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:33:35 AM

how does the ID chinese database distribution work?

The Chinese ID database is the largest ID database system in the world consisting of over 1.3 billion people registered. It is possible to use this database system while communicating through the Chinese National ID database system office to verify the identity of applicants. By doing this and adding other implementations by the date of the airdrop we will successfully be able to verify the identity of applicants and send them their coins.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 03:37:01 AM

Next China coin?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
DeltaQuebec

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 03:38:29 AM

糞硬幣
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 03:54:37 AM

Why would so many people believe the BS?
Led

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:08:01 AM

Most likely a lot of accounts under the control of the original poster? Maybe he gave them all a % of the premine? I like to believe that people can't possibly be so 狗屎傻. Let's give money to Iceland because they're awesome. Let's give money to China because there are so many of them?
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:10:47 AM

I ask that you reserve judgment until the coin launches and the airdrop happens. Mandarin Coin is a well thought out project that brings the chance for the citizens of china to gain financial freedom and reach their potential.
lobo13

Activity: 126

Check my sign for more MHs

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:12:03 AM

When its gonna launch and what time?

✿✿✿ Rent & Hire Mining Rigs✿✿✿
  Scrypt ▪ SHA256 ▪ Scrypt-Jane ▪ Keccak (SHA-3) ▪ Scrypt-A-nFactor ▪ X11 ▪ Quark
★Click here★

MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:21:52 AM

When its gonna launch and what time?

April 1st 6pm Eastern Time.
bossramsay15

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:22:06 AM

@Dev

Why are you releasing this so soon? Either there is an old thread or idk what, normally people have coins ANN'ing them for a good week, Put you only made the ANN today and releasing it? Are you sure enough people will see this coin and be ready to mine & have support?

Best of luck, When you reply i will decide to invest into this or not.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:24:40 AM

"Blocks to Retarget: 2016"

Same Old Litecoin Difficulty.....
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:31:50 AM

@Dev

Why are you releasing this so soon? Either there is an old thread or idk what, normally people have coins ANN'ing them for a good week, Put you only made the ANN today and releasing it? Are you sure enough people will see this coin and be ready to mine & have support?

Best of luck, When you reply i will decide to invest into this or not.

I believe a pre announcment about a day in advance is the best amount of time to be concise and keep this as a hot topic without it lingering off. I'm sure enough people will see it. But remember their are always those that say ahh I knew about this coin I should have mined when the difficulty was low, that's just the way it is and if someone believes in a coin they will want to get in on it it's simple as that.
bossramsay15

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:35:51 AM

Hmm fair enough..

I will be mining, I have pointed about 20mh/s at couple of coins, And i always pick that fucking scam coins ahah. With Greececoin, I didnt bother mining much and regretted it.

I will be mining a decent amount towards this coin, Hopefully i dont regret it Smiley
cryptopaths

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:43:43 AM

The chinese Database System sounds interesting you might be the first country coin to succesfully do an airdrop.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:54:56 AM

keep any questions you have coming.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:04:24 AM

Mandarin Coin is arriving soon to provide a new innovative crypto currency for citizens of China. This new currency will bring confidence and belief back to the people of China so that they can continue to prosper in our so ever changing world. In the year of 2008 when the global recession occurred, China was one of the worst hit countries it was believed to have been caused  by a combination of structural weaknesses of the China economy along with a many year long pre-existence of deficitits and debt.

Greececoin is arriving soon to provide a new innovative crypto currency for citizens and businesses of Greece. This new currency will bring confidence and belief back to the people of Greece so that they can continue to prosper in our so ever changing world. In the year of 2008 when the global recession occurred, Greece was one of the worst hit countries and it was believed to have been caused  by a combination of structural weaknesses of the Greek economy along with a decade long pre-existence of overly high structural deficits and debt-to-GDP levels on public accounts.

Look familiar to anyone? They used the same announcement for both coins. AP/Boxxa has been linked to Greececoin, via a thread here saying they ripped the idea off from HellasCoin. They also made Maza and MapleCoin. And Australia coin looks similar in text formatting too.

So, question for devs ... are you basically just going country by country? You'd think you would at least change the opening paragraph when describing the coin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: