Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:30:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MandarinCoin(MAC)- A coin for China- Airdrop started  (Read 24678 times)
MandarinDev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:22:49 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 01:29:31 AM by MandarinDev

Financial Freedom For China
MandarinCoin

Launch Time: April 4th 7pm Eastern Time - Coin has Launched!  
Airdrop Time: April 14th 12am Eastern Time - Coin has Airdropped!
claim airdrop link for chinese cititzens: http://mandarincoin.org/claim.html
Chinese Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552541.msg6012460#msg6012460

MandarinCoin has an exchange: https://coin-swap.net/market/MAC/BTC

Github: https://github.com/MandarinCoin/mandarincoin
Windows Wallet and source code download available on site: mandarincoin.org
direct source code download: https://mega.co.nz/#!Bh9iSJ6K!bFGZ9_Puhdf_ZUp1s5-DMHfwWXu-yNiT2uFCmbHmjes
direct windows wallet download: https://mega.co.nz/#!5sEkxI5S!kF6gwmlaqK5vpKZF54uKL2612MGAoNFmmgpuJGtSeZI

solo mining and wallet not syncing fix

On windows After downloading wallet and source, download this .conf file https://mega.co.nz/#!I4tWmQ6R!1fmD5hRNwaVbJQ8E4tQgavZNUSf6N4OPvt2fTlAXhXg
If you have the wallet open, close it
then click start go to run and type %appdata%
hit enter and it will open a folder. Search the folder named "mandarincoin" and open it. Paste the file that you just downloaded here in this folder and close it. Now open your wallet again. Congrats you can solo mine the coin now.

mining pools

P2P
http://tauruspool.com/MandarinCoin

MPOS
http://mac.hasher.ca
http://mac.kryptochaos.com

pool runners if wallets wont sync/getting many rejects do this

Put this as MandarinCoin.conf in your appdata/MandarinCoin directory.

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=mandarin
rpcpassword=coin
rpcport=35450
addnode=162.243.121.213

Also add the pool nodes in the config or else miners will get many rejects.

MandarinCoin

Mandarin Coin is arriving soon to provide a new innovative crypto currency for citizens of China. This new currency will bring Financial Freedom to the people of china so they can have control over their own finances in this ever changing world.

So I feel China deserves something new something which will take China forward and give power back to the people of China. A new open source peer to peer crypto currency which is not owned by Banks or governments but only citizens of China and this crypto currency is called Mandarincoin.

China currently has a population of about 1.4 billion people , Mandarin Coin will have a total supply of 3 billion coins which will have a 50% premine. The 50% Premine of 1.5 billion coins will be airdropped to China on April 14th each Chinese citizen will receive one mandarin. If all Mandarin Coins aren't claimed by a date (that will soon be determined) The remaining Mandarin Coins in the 50% premine will be distributed among the citizens that have already claimed their coins. So if only 1 million Chinese citizens register the remaining airdrop will be distributed among them.

Airdrop Method

The coins will be distributed to the citizens of china using the National Chinese ID database system. This system will allow us to confirm the ID of chinese citizens requesting Mandarin Coin and along with other implementations into the verification process the airdrop will flow almost seamlessly.
The airdrop of 50% will happen on April 14th Chinese Financial Independence day.

The chinese government has voiced plans to ban bitcoin on April 15th. As many of you know it is very hard to succesfully ban anything let alone a cryptocurrency. The launch and airdrop of Mandarin Coin will give the Chinese people a voice against the corruption that has caused the chinese government to even think of banning cryptocurrency. Mandarin Coin will give the citizens of china a chance to obtain financial freedom. Mandarincoin is being airdropped to china but like any cryptocurrency it can be used anywhere so even if you are not a citizen of china you can be involved with Mandarincoin.

The remaining 50% of Mandarin Coins will be mined by Scrypt algorithm and below are the coin specifications.

Coin Specifications

MandarinCoin
Algorithm: Scrypt
max coins: 3 billion
Block reward: 3500
retarget difficulty in: 8 blocks
block target: 10 minutes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptopaths

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:24:46 AM

how does the ID chinese database distribution work?
tyler26

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:25:51 AM

Looks pretty nice. These country coins usually get pretty popular. I'll be pointing my miner at it.
y8tvkid

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:26:47 AM

This coin will probably have a high market cap
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:30:34 AM

Yep, why not. What could go wrong?
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:33:35 AM

The Chinese ID database is the largest ID database system in the world consisting of over 1.3 billion people registered. It is possible to use this database system while communicating through the Chinese National ID database system office to verify the identity of applicants. By doing this and adding other implementations by the date of the airdrop we will successfully be able to verify the identity of applicants and send them their coins.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 03:37:01 AM

Next China coin?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
DeltaQuebec

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 03:38:29 AM

糞硬幣
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 03:54:37 AM

Why would so many people believe the BS?
Led

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:08:01 AM

Most likely a lot of accounts under the control of the original poster? Maybe he gave them all a % of the premine? I like to believe that people can't possibly be so 狗屎傻. Let's give money to Iceland because they're awesome. Let's give money to China because there are so many of them?
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:10:47 AM

I ask that you reserve judgment until the coin launches and the airdrop happens. Mandarin Coin is a well thought out project that brings the chance for the citizens of china to gain financial freedom and reach their potential.
lobo13

Activity: 126

Check my sign for more MHs

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:12:03 AM

When its gonna launch and what time?

✿✿✿ Rent & Hire Mining Rigs✿✿✿
  Scrypt ▪ SHA256 ▪ Scrypt-Jane ▪ Keccak (SHA-3) ▪ Scrypt-A-nFactor ▪ X11 ▪ Quark
★Click here★

MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:21:52 AM

When its gonna launch and what time?

April 1st 6pm Eastern Time.
bossramsay15

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:22:06 AM

@Dev

Why are you releasing this so soon? Either there is an old thread or idk what, normally people have coins ANN'ing them for a good week, Put you only made the ANN today and releasing it? Are you sure enough people will see this coin and be ready to mine & have support?

Best of luck, When you reply i will decide to invest into this or not.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:24:40 AM

"Blocks to Retarget: 2016"

Same Old Litecoin Difficulty.....
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:31:50 AM

@Dev

Why are you releasing this so soon? Either there is an old thread or idk what, normally people have coins ANN'ing them for a good week, Put you only made the ANN today and releasing it? Are you sure enough people will see this coin and be ready to mine & have support?

Best of luck, When you reply i will decide to invest into this or not.

I believe a pre announcment about a day in advance is the best amount of time to be concise and keep this as a hot topic without it lingering off. I'm sure enough people will see it. But remember their are always those that say ahh I knew about this coin I should have mined when the difficulty was low, that's just the way it is and if someone believes in a coin they will want to get in on it it's simple as that.
bossramsay15

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:35:51 AM

Hmm fair enough..

I will be mining, I have pointed about 20mh/s at couple of coins, And i always pick that fucking scam coins ahah. With Greececoin, I didnt bother mining much and regretted it.

I will be mining a decent amount towards this coin, Hopefully i dont regret it Smiley
cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:43:43 AM

The chinese Database System sounds interesting you might be the first country coin to succesfully do an airdrop.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:54:56 AM

keep any questions you have coming.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:04:24 AM

Mandarin Coin is arriving soon to provide a new innovative crypto currency for citizens of China. This new currency will bring confidence and belief back to the people of China so that they can continue to prosper in our so ever changing world. In the year of 2008 when the global recession occurred, China was one of the worst hit countries it was believed to have been caused  by a combination of structural weaknesses of the China economy along with a many year long pre-existence of deficitits and debt.

Greececoin is arriving soon to provide a new innovative crypto currency for citizens and businesses of Greece. This new currency will bring confidence and belief back to the people of Greece so that they can continue to prosper in our so ever changing world. In the year of 2008 when the global recession occurred, Greece was one of the worst hit countries and it was believed to have been caused  by a combination of structural weaknesses of the Greek economy along with a decade long pre-existence of overly high structural deficits and debt-to-GDP levels on public accounts.

Look familiar to anyone? They used the same announcement for both coins. AP/Boxxa has been linked to Greececoin, via a thread here saying they ripped the idea off from HellasCoin. They also made Maza and MapleCoin. And Australia coin looks similar in text formatting too.

So, question for devs ... are you basically just going country by country? You'd think you would at least change the opening paragraph when describing the coin.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:18:08 AM

Mandarin Coin is arriving soon to provide a new innovative crypto currency for citizens of China. This new currency will bring confidence and belief back to the people of China so that they can continue to prosper in our so ever changing world. In the year of 2008 when the global recession occurred, China was one of the worst hit countries it was believed to have been caused  by a combination of structural weaknesses of the China economy along with a many year long pre-existence of deficitits and debt.

Greececoin is arriving soon to provide a new innovative crypto currency for citizens and businesses of Greece. This new currency will bring confidence and belief back to the people of Greece so that they can continue to prosper in our so ever changing world. In the year of 2008 when the global recession occurred, Greece was one of the worst hit countries and it was believed to have been caused  by a combination of structural weaknesses of the Greek economy along with a decade long pre-existence of overly high structural deficits and debt-to-GDP levels on public accounts.

Look familiar to anyone? They used the same announcement for both coins. AP/Boxxa has been linked to Greececoin, via a thread here saying they ripped the idea off from HellasCoin. They also made Maza and MapleCoin. And Australia coin looks similar in text formatting too.

So, question for devs ... are you basically just going country by country? You'd think you would at least change the opening paragraph when describing the coin.

That is a basic format that most people follow. And if you get some concrete evidence that we're tied to any other country coin feel free to share it but that might be hard to come by because we're not. Thank you for your time Mr. text analyzer.
poornamelessme

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:38:08 AM

That is a basic format that most people follow. And if you get some concrete evidence that we're tied to any other country coin feel free to share it but that might be hard to come by because we're not. Thank you for your time Mr. text analyzer.

The basic format most nation coins use is the same exact wording, for every single nation? Either you just stole Greece Coin's exact text, which is plagiarism, or are the same devs making multiple coins -- neither option is so great.
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:41:19 AM

Why make a coin with the same Diff as Litecoin.... Very Innovative  Roll Eyes
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:21:48 AM

Keep the questions coming China will be financially liberated.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:34:27 AM

Everyone get ready for the launch tomorrow, April 1st 2014 at 6pm Easter Time.
Airdrop will happen April 14th.
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:37:57 AM

You're launching April 1st... and 2 weeks later you'll be distributing it to CHINA? The most populated country on earth with people spread incredibly far and wide?

That's what I would say if I actually thought you were legit. This is as much a scam as greececoin as was indicated by the other poster. If it's the mazacoin developer then basically they are throwing every country to the wall and seeing what sticks.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:41:35 AM

You're launching April 1st... and 2 weeks later you'll be distributing it to CHINA? The most populated country on earth with people spread incredibly far and wide?

That's what I would say if I actually thought you were legit. This is as much a scam as greececoin as was indicated by the other poster. If it's the mazacoin developer then basically they are throwing every country to the wall and seeing what sticks.

A certain amount of cynicism is healthy and I welcome it, if you don't believe in this coin just wait to see how much we have thought this through this will succeed.
Notorious-BTC

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:42:08 AM

I'm not even sure this is a scam, seems more like trolling. Launch on April 1st aka April Fool's Day...
poornamelessme

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:48:37 AM

I'm not even sure this is a scam, seems more like trolling. Launch on April 1st aka April Fool's Day...

I wondered that too. A joke makes more sense than this being real. Although then again, I could say that about a ton of coins here.

newuser01

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:55:11 AM

Is this a joke or not?

I can't tell
NorTiaN

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:55:55 AM

1. April fool joke?

2. 3Bil is not proper. 1.4Bil is a right amount.

3. Want to free Chinese ppl?  Do it!
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:02:17 AM

The only people getting trolled is the chinese government for trying to ban crypto. Join us together we are strong together we can gain financial freedom.
NorTiaN

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:07:03 AM

The only people getting trolled is the chinese government for trying to ban crypto. Join us together we are strong together we can gain financial freedom.

So people can break the Chinese gov ban by your copy-paste coingen shit.
It's the most funny joke I have today.
mazuma

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:09:40 AM

your so full of shit, but it doesn't matter anymore.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:12:30 AM

the dream will become a reality.
xuxx

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:28:50 AM

How can I get it?

NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:14373335525897642883

CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS 30%. CVkVX2U1XFdPToZwicyQf8Qscczjg2cRfS  Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B9AoHnW3LNrvYSvn6iCEoiQNfVeCeCQhRf FootballCoin(FBC):FprK6p1dSMJQtdNzF7fTNZByq7Ri1a2aYr
PixxCoinGet GiveawayCoin(GC)? (Free 100%NO IPO NO POW,PURE POS
spring.yu

Activity: 115

Cryptocurrencies is future

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:29:23 AM

How to get it
qwerty923

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:31:21 AM

Wow   Shocked
DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 07:31:47 AM

糞硬幣
ownerbest

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:33:38 AM

Chinese ID system should be secret, managed by government.
How can u get these IDs to verify whether the request ID is not fake?

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
jaydun

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:32:39 PM

糞硬幣

屎币  is more accurate
dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:43:31 PM

Alright, I admit it, I own some Auroracoin, Greececoin, SiliconValleyCoin... I'll wait for some of those to do something before I go deeper down the hole with this  Angry

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:19:37 PM

Alright, I admit it, I own some Auroracoin, Greececoin, SiliconValleyCoin... I'll wait for some of those to do something before I go deeper down the hole with this  Angry

With this coin their is no hole to go into only a hole to get out of. To long peoples money has been controlled by other people MandarinCoin will give the citizens of china a chance to gain financial freedom.
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:25:58 PM

it launches 6pm China time?
qiuzhixin15

Activity: 539

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:29:23 PM

The Chinese ID database is the largest ID database system in the world consisting of over 1.3 billion people registered. It is possible to use this database system while communicating through the Chinese National ID database system office to verify the identity of applicants. By doing this and adding other implementations by the date of the airdrop we will successfully be able to verify the identity of applicants and send them their coins.
Can you do this? Cool, I am in if you can
biral

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:36:43 PM

I support MandarinCoin, I hope this is a good start. Smiley

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.TZLo24ykyRdEavELrfca6cTHJLybiAo3LK
BitcoinBaBa

Activity: 225

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:37:39 PM

This reminds me of Chinacoin .

It's going to be pumped and dumped hard. Noobs are going to lose a lot of money.     
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:59:57 PM

china bitcoin ban protest thread for Mandarin Coin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=553005.0
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:06:39 PM

keep questions coming.
cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:11:58 PM

I wonder how many people will claim their coins.
Painful Truth

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:13:18 PM

6pm EST which is new york time.
lexusivan888

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:18:03 PM

BIG FRAUD ! SHIT COIN.

NO ONE CAN HAVE ACCESS TO CHINA ID DATABASE SYSTEM , EXCEPT CHINESE GOVMT OR POLICE OFFICE.

BAN THIS COIN, IT'S CHEATING. JUST LET IT DIE IN HIS POCKET.

DEV SURELY WILL KEEP THE PREMINE AND DUMP!
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:39:46 PM

BIG FRAUD ! SHIT COIN.

NO ONE CAN HAVE ACCESS TO CHINA ID DATABASE SYSTEM , EXCEPT CHINESE GOVMT OR POLICE OFFICE.

BAN THIS COIN, IT'S CHEATING. JUST LET IT DIE IN HIS POCKET.

DEV SURELY WILL KEEP THE PREMINE AND DUMP!
We can confirm peoples identity by using the ID system. Please read the OP before making unsubstansial claims.
nbphuoc

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:48:04 PM

Added MandarinCoin to Taurus Pool:

Taurus Pool is an automatic profit-switching, auto-exchanging to bitcoin pool. It also offer an option to mine a specific coin.
MandarinCoin will be on Taurus Pool on launch.
Come join our multipool at: http://tauruspool.com/multipool
Come join our MandarinCoin Pool at: http://tauruspool.com/MandarinCoin
Official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=550269.0
This pool can automatically mines the most profitable scrypt coin, automatically exchanges those coins for bitcoins, and pays out entirely in bitcoins. There is no registration. Simply connect your scrypt miner to stratum.tauruspool.com:8888 with your bitcoin address as your username, and any password. Payouts are automatic, and occur once a day, if your balance is greater than 0.1 BTC or if you haven't been paid out in 7 days and your balance is greater than 0.001 BTC.
Fee for mining at taurus pool is: 0.5%

spankyminer

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:52:16 PM

We can confirm peoples identity by using the ID system. Please read the OP before making unsubstansial claims.

Are you saying you have access to the ID system of China? Dont make me laugh.
Anyway great profits can't be made! Friendly reminder to dump your coins as soon an exchange accepts the coin (see Greececoin etc)
cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:55:02 PM

Are you saying you have access to the ID system of China? Dont make me laugh.
Anyway great profits can't be made! Friendly reminder to dump your coins as soon an exchange accepts the coin (see Greececoin etc)

You verify ID's by communicating through the ID database office, please read the OP you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.
DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 04:57:36 PM

Yea, and im sure CHINA allows PUBLIC assess to its ID system. This is ridiculous.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:59:55 PM

Yea, and im sure CHINA allows PUBLIC assess to its ID system. This is ridiculous.

ehh please read the Original Post and maybe read up more on the Chinese ID database system to get it through your head. Your ovbiously haven't read the OP and your jumping to conclusions.
DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 05:08:36 PM

Reading any OP does not constitute FACT. You are the one making the claims, so YOU prove that you have public access to a COMMUNIST resident ID system. Get real man.
spankyminer

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:10:33 PM

You verify ID's by communicating through the ID database office, please read the OP you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Hey mandarindev's slave account dont fuck with me. You are clearly not stating how to verify the ID's. You just say you are gonna do it with the database. And you clearly have no access to it.
In the end everyone just has to dump faster than the dev then its gonna be alright.
Mr.Swe

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:12:05 PM

Is there a countdown timer for the launch of this coin?
DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 05:16:17 PM

Yea T- ITS SHIT.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:43:17 PM

Yes on Mandarincoin.org , Their is a countdown timer for both the launch and the airdrop.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:19:30 PM

keep questions coming.
poornamelessme

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:27:27 PM

keep questions coming.

Will you announce this is an April's Fool joke when the countdown timer hits, or tomorrow?
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:31:32 PM

6pm EST which is new york time.

why release it at that time instead of at a better time for China users?
BoobJob

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:35:07 PM

keep questions coming.

Will you announce this is an April's Fool joke when the countdown timer hits, or tomorrow?

Stop posting with your ignorance.
Also, Dev, how does the drop actually work, if I may know? I feel as if you didn't explain thoroughly.
littlewizard

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:50:47 PM

This is a total scam.
This "dev" is not Chinese.
If he is Chinese, he will know he CANNOT be able to get the ID of people.
It is pretty sure before april 14, he will dump the premine and create another scam.
littlewizard

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:52:59 PM

To "Dev":
Next time if you want to create another country coin, make sure you get familiar with that country.
littlewizard

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:01:54 PM

I just submitted my ID in the checksum! I can't wait for the launch of this coin. April 14th here we come.

Either this guy is not Chinese, or he input fake information.
ID is just like SSN, you cannot give it to anyone you don't know.
BoobJob

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:08:49 PM

I just submitted my ID in the checksum! I can't wait for the launch of this coin. April 14th here we come.

Either this guy is not Chinese, or he input fake information.
ID is just like SSN, you cannot give it to anyone you don't know.

As he stated to another individual, read the original post.

anonuser777

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:11:08 PM

This is a total scam.
This "dev" is not Chinese.
If he is Chinese, he will know he CANNOT be able to get the ID of people.
It is pretty sure before april 14, he will dump the premine and create another scam.

Where is the link to the Chinese announcement? Why is the website in English with no Chinese translation?

骗局
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:42:08 PM

please read the original post if you haven't already it answers a lot of the questions people are asking.
MiningViking

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:52:02 PM

Reading any OP does not constitute FACT. You are the one making the claims, so YOU prove that you have public access to a COMMUNIST resident ID system. Get real man.

Read and weep, communist china is more open about this then the US is.
http://www.china.org.cn/english/China/206827.htm

Iraq!? Afghanistan!? Bring your boys back home and drop a few big ones!!
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:59:03 PM

Yes I stated how the verification process would work in the OP but some people still have discriminatory and bias views on how they think other countries work and their ignorance shines through their posts. Thank you for not being one of those people.
cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:05:34 PM

I think this is going to be big in china. I'm calling it now the coin will reach top 10 coins in market cap by the airdrop date.
Spirit-coin

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:09:39 PM

I am preparing a pool as soon as he realeses the source code for me
Wrecked

Activity: 79

Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:22:35 PM

I'll definitely be mining this coin on launch!

Are there any pools at which I can pre-register?
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:36:38 PM

be prepared for an important part in crypto history.
littlewizard

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:46:37 PM

哈哈
这些都是白痴,一群外国人创造一个普通话币,还自以为比中国人懂得多。
nbphuoc

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:48:08 PM

Added MandarinCoin to Taurus Pool:

Taurus Pool is an automatic profit-switching, auto-exchanging to bitcoin pool. It also offer an option to mine a specific coin.
MandarinCoin will be on Taurus Pool on launch.
Come join our multipool at: http://tauruspool.com/multipool
Come join our MandarinCoin Pool at: http://tauruspool.com/MandarinCoin
Official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=550269.0
This pool can automatically mines the most profitable scrypt coin, automatically exchanges those coins for bitcoins, and pays out entirely in bitcoins. There is no registration. Simply connect your scrypt miner to stratum.tauruspool.com:8888 with your bitcoin address as your username, and any password. Payouts are automatic, and occur once a day, if your balance is greater than 0.1 BTC or if you haven't been paid out in 7 days and your balance is greater than 0.001 BTC.
Fee for mining at taurus pool is: 0.5%

littlewizard

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:48:21 PM

Which country do you come from?

真是可笑,一个老外,对中国一无所知,搞个什么普通话币,你怎么不搞个中国币
nbphuoc

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:50:17 PM

Quote from: MandarinDev link=topic=552501.msg6023001#msg6023001 dat e=1396384598

他是个骗子
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:51:06 PM

哈哈

是冲着我或其他人?你喜欢普通话硬币?
littlewizard

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:52:51 PM

谁是骗子明眼人一看就知
littlewizard

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:54:18 PM

哈哈

是冲着我或其他人?你喜欢普通话硬币?

Go on to use google translator.
The chinese is so weird after translated by google
BoobJob

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:55:01 PM

哈哈

Why type in chinese? Do you not know alot of people here, including me, can understand what you're saying?

You're ignorant. 一块狗屎

Also Dev, you ignored my question, how will the airdrop be successful?

MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:55:12 PM

So by your logic if someone were a foreigner they can't benefit a country? Your logic is very ignorant if that's what you are trying to say. 你是一个外国人的基本知识
littlewizard

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:56:46 PM

哈哈

Why type in chinese? Do you not know alot of people here, including me, can understand what you're saying?

You're ignorant. 一块狗屎

A newbie created today..
You are the "Dev", aren't you?
littlewizard

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:58:18 PM

So by your logic if someone were a foreigner they can't benefit a country? Your logic is very ignorant if that's what you are trying to say. 你是一个外国人的基本知识

If you want to scam people, do it,
but make sure to get enough knowledge so that your awkward trick cannot be told so easily.
nbphuoc

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:00:27 PM

Where is the source?
littlewizard

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:12:48 PM

MandarinCoin

Launch: 6pm eastern Time April 1st

So I feel China deserves something new something which will take China forward and give power back to the people of China.

A new open source peer to peer crypto currency which is not owned by Banks or governments but only citizens of China.

China currently has a population of about 1.4 billion people , Mandarin Coin will have a total supply of 3 billion coins which will have a 50% premine. The 50% Premine of 1.5 billion coins will be airdropped to China on April 14th each Chinese citizen will receive one mandarin. If all Mandarin Coins aren't claimed by a date (that will soon be determined) The remaining Mandarin Coins in the 50% premine will be distributed among the citizens that have already claimed their coins. So if only 1 million Chinese citizens register the remaining airdrop will be distributed among them.

Airdrop Method

The coins will be distributed to the citizens of china using the National Chinese ID database system. This system will allow us to confirm the ID of chinese citizens requesting Mandarin Coin and along with other implementations into the verification process the airdrop will flow almost seamlessly.
The airdrop of 50% will happen on April 14th Chinese Financial Independence day.

The chinese government has voiced plans to ban bitcoin on April 15th. As many of you know it is very hard to succesfully ban anything let alone a cryptocurrency. The launch and airdrop of Mandarin Coin will give the Chinese people a voice against the corruption that has caused the chinese government to even think of banning cryptocurrency. Mandarin Coin will give the citizens of china a chance to obtain financial freedom.

The remaining 50% of Mandarin Coins will be mined by Scrypt algorithm and below are the coin specifications.

Coin Specifications

MandarinCoin
Algorithm: Scrypt
Total Supply: 3 Billion
Block Target: 2.5 minutes
Block Reward: 1785
Blocks to Retarget: 2016
Block Reward Halves in: 840,000 Blocks
Premine: 50%

Why would I want MandarinCoin, I’m not from China?

MandarinCoin is an open source crypto currency which means its open to everyone. It’s targeted at China to provide China with a new alternative in order to help with its economic growth and to offer a new initiative currency which can also grow and adapt to our world.

Pool: Update at launch
Wallet: Update at launch
Source Update at launch

You claimed in 2008, China was "worst hit countries it was believed " , are you sure about it?
Where did you find this from?
poornamelessme

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:22:11 PM

You claimed in 2008, China was "worst hit countries it was believed " , are you sure about it?

Check out earlier in the thread. I posted the Greece Coin ann as a comparison ... same wording.

All they did was copy what was said in the first paragraph of Greece Coin's announcement, and changed Greece to China. That is why it says what it does.

That's also why I assume this is just an April Fool's joke.

As otherwise, they are just extremely lazy devs churning out coins, nation by nation. Or plagiarizing. Right now, I'd vote for joke.
littlewizard

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:26:39 PM

Check out earlier in the thread. I posted the Greece Coin ann as a comparison ... same wording.

All they did was copy what was said in the first paragraph of Greece Coin's announcement, and changed Greece to China. That is why it says what it does.

That's also why I assume this is just an April Fool's joke.

As otherwise, they are just extremely lazy devs churning out coins, nation by nation. Or plagiarizing. Right now, I'd vote for joke.

Got it. Thanks.
In fact, China is the least impacted by the 2008 economic downturn.

It is a shame to repeat this scam again again and again, and still think some newbies are going be scammed.
BoobJob

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:34:59 PM

哈哈

You're ignorant. 一块狗屎

A newbie created today..

Pretty sure you can't have two accounts under a single IP.

Keep assuming, you're accomplishing nothing but giving the coin more attention.
Funny that I'm considered a newbie, knowing more then you, that's for damn sure.
poornamelessme

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:35:52 PM

Got it. Thanks.

It is a shame to repeat this scam again again and again, and still think some newbies are going be scammed.

If a joke, nobody will be harmed.

If not a joke, all we have to do is point out the fact the devs copied the Greececoin description, so either are the same devs churning out junk nation coins, or they like to steal other people's work. Either way, I don't think any sane person would invest in this.
MiningViking

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:46:31 PM

Why delay the launch with 2 hours?

leduc

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:47:09 PM

not in 13 min ?
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:47:34 PM

not in 13 min ?

website says 2 more hours.
littlewizard

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:53:20 PM

Got it. Thanks.

If a joke, nobody will be harmed.

If not a joke, all we have to do is point out the fact the devs copied the Greececoin description, so either are the same devs churning out junk nation coins, or they like to steal other people's work. Either way, I don't think any sane person would invest in this.

Agree.
littlewizard

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:55:27 PM

哈哈

You're ignorant. 一块狗屎

A newbie created today..

Funny that I'm considered a newbie, knowing more then you, that's for damn sure.

WOW, it seems you think you know a lot.
Unfortunately what you said was wrong.
BoobJob

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:03:22 PM

哈哈

You're ignorant. 一块狗屎

A newbie created today..

WOW, it seems you think you know a lot.
Unfortunately what you said was wrong.

Don't see how I could be wrong... but ok...?

Anyways, it's nice to see that you spent half your day posting on this thread, hating on it.

Inb4 coin ends up being successful and you cry because you didn't invest or mine. lel.

I noticed everyone has hated on the coins that have been successful, walk on off, sir.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:25:47 PM

maybe post .conf already?
maybe post wallet link with password?
also some launch pools would be nice.
supaH

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:57:46 PM

Definitely some pools to sign up on now would be nice.

Because this is being released on April 1st, I don't know whether to be skeptical or not.
zsnorbi

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:11:11 PM

Definitely some pools to sign up on now would be nice.

Because this is being released on April 1st, I don't know whether to be skeptical or not.

I waited this but the delay doesn't fits my timezone so i am mining LEL instead, it is fun at least.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:11:27 PM

Launch has been slightly delayed will be update soon.
Pool Op2

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:22:59 PM

mac.lightninghash.com
Open for Registrations
1 Minute PROP Payouts
Vardiff / Stratum / MPOS
USA Server (West Coast)
0% FEE FOR FIRST 15 REGISTERED MINERS
mac.lightninghash.com

Multi-Pool Auto Switching at http://lightninghash.com
MiningViking

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:36:51 PM

mac.lightninghash.com
Open for Registrations
1 Minute PROP Payouts
Vardiff / Stratum / MPOS
USA Server (West Coast)
mac.lightninghash.com

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend
Blockupdate disabled, blocks and transactions confirmations are delayed
Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being

y8tvkid

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:51:04 PM

You can't say bad things about this coin its a 100% legit and it will make you some decent money to mine it/
Pool Op2

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:02:46 AM

mac.lightninghash.com
Open for Registrations
1 Minute PROP Payouts
Vardiff / Stratum / MPOS
USA Server (West Coast)
mac.lightninghash.com

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend
Blockupdate disabled, blocks and transactions confirmations are delayed
Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being

Those errors are normal until the coin source is released. I have the stratum server running for a faster start.
Just ignore the errors.

vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:03:01 AM

Timer expired again. Is this launching today or?
MiningViking

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:10:03 AM

Says launch delayed (again) on website, good thing developers come prepared these days.

scam_exposer

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:11:44 AM

You can't say bad things about this coin its a 100% legit and it will make you some decent money to mine it/

How do you know?

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:11:58 AM

Is this an April Fool's joke? Tongue

Joshuar

Activity: 504

eidoo wallet

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:12:23 AM

Says launch delayed (again) on website, good thing developers come prepared these days.

yup, launch delayed.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
drm
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:15:01 AM

let's hear something dev, dont keep us waiting for nothing Smiley
gambino

Activity: 570

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:16:24 AM

Delayed with hour? day? week?
vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:17:21 AM

It shows last activity on github 21 hours ago.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:18:42 AM

Blocks to Retarget: 2016

hope that is a typo

MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:21:40 AM

It's just a slight delay we will update you all soon.
Pool Op2

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:21:58 AM

mac.lightninghash.com
Open for Registrations
1 Minute PROP Payouts
Vardiff / Stratum / MPOS
USA Server (West Coast)
mac.lightninghash.com

hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:22:07 AM

lunch delayed

yum-cha coin next  Tongue

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
riddler_xyz

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:28:45 AM

oh so currency

If bitcoinmining riggs could buy miningriggs with bitcoin by themselves wouldnt that be asexual reproduction ? So wouldnt that make BTC a lifeform ?
ownerbest

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:30:31 AM

Can't believe there are people get interested in this coin. It's just another scam.
Open your eyes, guys, think twice.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
Pool Op2

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:43:51 AM

Dev give me a ETA. I cant sit here all night pressing F5.

MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:44:59 AM

Dev give me a ETA. I cant sit here all night pressing F5.

We are working on a problem that has arisen to ensure a steady launch. The coin launch has been delayed.
Pool Op2

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:47:07 AM

Thank you. I will check back later.
Good Luck!

hiddensphinx
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:47:53 AM

lost in translation. <> is not equal to =

ETA <> The coin launch has been delayed

ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:08:25 AM

this will revolutionize.
drm
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:17:09 AM

this will revolutionize.

how long do you estimate it will take to release now??
lobo13

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:17:46 AM

Any updates on the launch time?

★Click here★

MiningViking

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:29:33 AM

GUYS THEY'RE DELAYED BECAUSE OF EXCHANGE WANTING TO ACCEPT IT!!! WOOOHOOO!!! THIS COULD BE ANOTHER HISTORIC COIN! TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED!

lol

vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:30:02 AM

Been 3 hours 30 minutes since scheduled launch time. Can you spare folks a lot of hours sitting at their pc hitting f5 and just say it's not coming out today?

Joshuar

eidoo wallet

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:33:15 AM

Been 3 hours 30 minutes since scheduled launch time. Can you spare folks a lot of hours sitting at their pc hitting f5 and just say it's not coming out today?

Yea, can you please change the launch time to tomorrow at night? around 9-10 pm Eastern.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
y8tvkid

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:47:39 AM

They are probably making sure everything is working.
hiddensphinx
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:00:26 AM

They are probably making sure everything is working.

Didn't you hear? They're postponed because of the exchanges wanting them to wait until they integrate their coin!

from your mouth yes..from devs mouth no

lobo13

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:58:34 AM

The dev just let die this thread  Huh Huh Huh

★Click here★

MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:01:52 AM

I have delayed the launch to ensure it is smooth because something has arisen that needs to be fixed. A message to everyone we will not suddenly launch without giving notice, we will announce we are ready for launch at least several hours in advance before we do so.
Wrecked

Activity: 79

Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:39:11 AM

I have delayed the launch to ensure it is smooth because something has arisen that needs to be fixed. A message to everyone we will not suddenly launch without giving notice, we will announce we are ready for launch at least several hours in advance before we do so.

Will this be happening tomorrow?
supaH

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:33:46 AM

Ya I hope you don't launch in a few hours as most of us will be sleeping. I'd suggest 6pm EST tomorrow.
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:39:53 AM

If you want this to be successful in any form, change the DIFF from Litecoins Diffculty, Litecoin has that Difficulty for a reason (It's Popular)

You don't see BTC or LTC changing to KGW do you or it would go to sh!t !

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:13:33 AM

good  job
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:15:44 AM

Next China coin?

Well the last China coin was such a huge success.  Roll Eyes

Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:16:22 AM

Lets see where it goes.
richwang

Activity: 605

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:21:15 AM

waiting for the launch.

BitOnyx

Activity: 112

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 10:12:28 AM

Another airdrop ?

I guess we have new trend with coins now Smiley

MiningViking

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:14:14 AM

Another airdrop ?

I guess we have new trend with coins now Smiley

Yeah bring in the b52`s and mix paper wallets in the napalm.. Drop on the dev.

zhou123

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:34:24 AM

how can i get this coin>?

NEM -New Economy Movement
NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:.12743292382697997323
GET 100K FREE NBC.4136235036667792300
Pool Op2

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:53:12 PM

mac.lightninghash.com
Open for Registrations
1 Minute PROP Payouts
Vardiff / Stratum / MPOS
USA Server (West Coast)
mac.lightninghash.com

vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:20:15 PM

Any update on a launch time?
Pool Op2

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:01:41 PM

I haven't heard or seen any updates. We have quite a few miners registered on mac.lightninghash.com so I know there is some interest.

Just hope dev releases source at a decent hour! Hint Hint....4-8 pm EST Smiley

Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:52:39 PM

I seriously cannot wait for this coin to launch! I registered for the pool and I am ready!

Why so excited?
Could you tell us more?

2fresh

Activity: 782

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:39:28 PM

gonna stop checking this thread soon =/
be a bit more clear to all the people you have kept waiting OP..., there were people waiting for 3/4+ hours and imo you never really put in the effort to give those people a good clear reply, you just don't announce something, then be vague about it and dissapear for a bit again. Your launch time in the OP still says 1 april for example..

Be a bit more careful with the people you want mining your coin..or you're going to have to keep your blockchain ( if it'll be there) alive all by yourself...
mazuma

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:13:20 PM

OP dont know the meaning of "Slightly delayed" it seems.
vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:20:11 PM

19 hours is 'slight' in some places.
analau

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:52:12 PM

There should be an upward counter with the minutes delayed
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:48:28 AM

Sorry I updated the post again, I'm very sorry to everyone that has been effected by the delay of the coin we are doing our best to fix the problem. We want to make sure the coin and everything is smooth 100% before we give another launch time because we don't want to have another delay. And we think it's better to hault the launch then launch while it's faulty. We will announce the launch time well before the launch so please don't be scared that we will launch without warning.
BoobJob

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:12:04 PM

Sorry I updated the post again, I'm very sorry to everyone that has been effected by the delay of the coin we are doing our best to fix the problem. We want to make sure the coin and everything is smooth 100% before we give another launch time because we don't want to have another delay. And we think it's better to hault the launch then launch while it's faulty. We will announce the launch time well before the launch so please don't be scared that we will launch without warning.

I've been refreshing this page looking for an update.
Thanks for the update, and good luck with whatever problems you're running into.
tyler26

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:39:05 PM

Hopefully this comes out soon, seems like a lot of people are waiting.
imabauss

Activity: 104

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:38:15 PM

DONT TRUST THIS COIN OR MINE IT!!!!
ITS A SCAM BEING RUN BY PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BITCOIN!

They tried to hire me to make this "FAKE" coin

You can check the chat logs here:

http://pastebin.com/YN1vREMA

Check line 8 for immediate proof but the leader "Cryptophs" repeatedly talks about the pump n dump scam

I hope this warning will save victims from believing in this BS.

riddler_xyz

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:57:53 PM

lol so my prediction was right ... bad april fools joke ... and then midway niticed ... hey this could work .. ahahaha ...

WELL ... a coin for Asian markets would rocket ... but only if serious ... and in cooperation witrh chin gov ... so ... not this one ...

If bitcoinmining riggs could buy miningriggs with bitcoin by themselves wouldnt that be asexual reproduction ? So wouldnt that make BTC a lifeform ?
imabauss

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:41:30 PM

Check line 8 for immediate proof but the leader "Cryptophs" repeatedly talks about the pump n dump scam

Prove that's his skype?
I call bullshit.

believe what you will this is the truth.

anonymousxx1503

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:48:00 PM

I seriously cannot wait for this coin to launch! I registered for the pool and I am ready!

Oh, there's the real scammer! Frozenbit from the pastebin. You can't wait to mine it eh, you fucking piece of shit.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
2fresh

Activity: 782

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:04:37 PM

[4/3/14, 2:18:21 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: so if the market cap is at let's say $300 million
[4/3/14, 2:18:30 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: and 1.5 billion the 50% of the premine
[4/3/14, 2:18:30 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: =
[4/3/14, 2:18:34 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: $150 million
[4/3/14, 2:19:08 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: if we are able to launder like %30
[4/3/14, 2:19:14 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: of the coins we say we're distributing
[4/3/14, 2:19:23 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: that's like $15k a day
[4/3/14, 2:19:24 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: for the group

[4/3/14, 2:04:46 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: then in 10 days when I said im distributing
[4/3/14, 2:04:51 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: I put some coins
[4/3/14, 2:04:54 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: in fake chinese peoples accounts
[4/3/14, 2:04:56 PM] Cyber CEO: Like some coins were given to blank, blank
[4/3/14, 2:04:59 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: and then we sell those
[4/3/14, 2:05:05 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: I dont straight up fucking sell the premine
[4/3/14, 2:05:23 PM] Cyber CEO: You make up some bullshit

what a bunch of scum, lowest of the low.
imabauss

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:12:33 PM

[4/3/14, 2:18:21 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: so if the market cap is at let's say $300 million
[4/3/14, 2:18:30 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: and 1.5 billion the 50% of the premine
[4/3/14, 2:18:30 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: =
[4/3/14, 2:18:34 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: $150 million
[4/3/14, 2:19:08 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: if we are able to launder like %30
[4/3/14, 2:19:14 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: of the coins we say we're distributing
[4/3/14, 2:19:23 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: that's like $15k a day
[4/3/14, 2:19:24 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: for the group

[4/3/14, 2:04:46 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: then in 10 days when I said im distributing
[4/3/14, 2:04:51 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: I put some coins
[4/3/14, 2:04:54 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: in fake chinese peoples accounts
[4/3/14, 2:04:56 PM] Cyber CEO: Like some coins were given to blank, blank
[4/3/14, 2:04:59 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: and then we sell those
[4/3/14, 2:05:05 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: I dont straight up fucking sell the premine
[4/3/14, 2:05:23 PM] Cyber CEO: You make up some bullshit

what a bunch of scum, lowest of the low.

Cryptoths is the scammer

He tried to lured poor people who wanted some quick money to follow him

He tried to manipulate them into making a giant scamCOIN

Don't mine this coin

Let it die

Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:15:10 PM

Oh, there's the real scammer! Frozenbit from the pastebin. You can't wait to mine it eh, you fucking piece of shit.

In every scam system there are always some "unrelated individuals" praising  the product quality, it's so old, it's so easy to spot that it's not even funny.

GET LOST SCAMMERS, YOU HAVE BEEN SPOTTED!
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:22:23 PM

I've looked over your scam accusation and even though I know you're trying to destroy this coin your attempt is laughable. You post a chat log with absoloutely no proof that I am even in it with one of the usernames of the people in it being one of the accounts that posted on this thread. I see you used this frozen account to make it look like a shill for MAC and then included it in the chat log to try and discredit MandarinCoin. People please don't believe baseless accusations I have no relationship what so ever to that chat log.

The Launch time will be updated soon, thank you everyone for your patience.
imabauss

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:31:36 PM

I've looked over your scam accusation and even though I know you're trying to destroy this coin your attempt is laughable. You post a chat log with absoloutely no proof that I am even in it with one of the usernames of the people in it being one of the accounts that posted on this thread. I see you used this frozen account to make it look like a shill for MAC and then included it in the chat log to try and discredit MandarinCoin. People please don't believe baseless accusations I have no relationship what so ever to that chat log.

Then explain you talking to me directly you scammer:

http://pastebin.com/mWCxYvbc

Exactly...

[3/31/14, 10:52:25 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: trust me we're auroracoin hype on roids
[3/31/14, 10:52:31 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: here's the logo image
[3/31/14, 10:52:35 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: in dimensions 300x3--
[3/31/14, 10:52:37 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: 300x300
[3/31/14, 10:52:41 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: http://imgur.com/9a0qaHq

[3/31/14, 10:39:56 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: 2.5 minute block targets
subsidy halves in 840k blocks (~4 years)
3 billion total coins
1785 coins per block
2016 blocks to retarget difficulty a premine of 50% of the max coins should be able to be premined by me at the start right before we launch
[3/31/14, 10:40:33 PM] Cryptoths Cryptoths: so you would put the 50% premine in the block after the genesis I'm guessing?

Game Over.

MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:50:01 PM

And how exactly does that prove that's me in the chat log? Exactly it doesn't and that isn't me in the chat log you're either a troll or you have some vested interest in spreading FUD on this coin. Please get some actual proof to back up your baseless claims or stop derailing this thread, thank you.

And ps I don't think anyone would hire someone with an IQ seemingly under 12 and who writes in massive red caps to tie their shoes let alone code a coin.
anonymousxx1503

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:10:14 AM

And how exactly does that prove that's me in the chat log? Exactly it doesn't and that isn't me in the chat log you're either a troll or you have some vested interest in spreading FUD on this coin. Please get some actual proof to back up your baseless claims or stop derailing this thread, thank you.

And ps I don't think anyone would hire someone with an IQ seemingly under 12 and who writes in massive red caps to tie their shoes let alone code a coin.

Wow how pathetic are you scammers? No one will go through the effort to make such an elaborate chat log. Stop trying to make back the money you 'invested' to scam people.

MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:38:56 AM

Wow how pathetic are you scammers? No one will go through the effort to make such an elaborate chat log. Stop trying to make back the money you 'invested' to scam people.

So providing proof is elaborate? You throw around baseless accusations and you call me pathetic? If you're not going to go to any effort to prove you're point, which is an absolute lie by the way then please stop derailing this thread with your FUD. This will be my last reply to those of you that are either trolling this coin or trying to hinder it with baseless accusations.

Thread will be updated with the official launch time, I'm sorry for everyone that's been effected by the delay.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:29:18 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 07:58:20 AM by MandarinDev

Original Post has been updated with official launch Time after the delay. The coin is launching at 7pm Eastern time April 4th.

Launch: April 4th 2014, 7:00pm Eastern Time
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:46:42 AM

I am just curious how this airdrop will be implemented.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:57:54 AM

Please read the Original Post on the airdrop method, if you have a specific question about the airdrop then I would be happy to answer it.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:04:06 AM

Please ask any questions you may have everyone, we're launching April 4th 7:00pm eastern time. If you have any questions to ask before the launch please feel free.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:31:17 AM

And remember the Airdrop is happening April 14th a day before China is supposed to ban bitcoin. I chose to start the airdrop april 14th as a protest against the unjust laws that attempt to take control over peoples finances and to give an alternative to the people of china a chance for financial freedom.

Launch April 4th 7:00 pm eastern time
Airdrop April 14th
imabauss

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:16:15 AM

Prove that's his skype?
I call bullshit.

believe what you will this is the truth.

There is no airdrop the coin is a scam

Pool Op2

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:42:37 AM

Lightninghash wil not be participating. There is to much controversy for me. I am shutting down .

vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:34:10 PM

Just confirming, launch time is 7pm EDT?
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:50:27 PM

Yes 7:00pm Eastern time, So 7pm in new york and 7am in Beijing for example.
anonymousxx1503

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:23:56 PM

Yes 7:00pm Eastern time, So 7pm in new york and 7am in Beijing for example.

ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING? YOU WERE PROVEN TO BE A SCAM 100% WITH THE CHAT LOGS. STOP TRYING TO MAKE YOUR MONEY BACK THAT YOU PAID SOMEONE TO MAKE YOUR SHITCOIN

SCAM

MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:31:32 PM

copy and pasting a chat log and pretending to be me is not proof it is a poor attempt to destroy the reputation of this coin. By your logic I could pretend to be the president of the united states make a chat log pretending to be him and that would be legitimate proof? Stop derailing this thread with massive red letters and your fud.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:02:17 PM

Does every block come with free fried rice?  Smiley

anonymousxx1503

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:08:08 PM

copy and pasting a chat log and pretending to be me is not proof it is a poor attempt to destroy the reputation of this coin. By your logic I could pretend to be the president of the united states make a chat log pretending to be him and that would be legitimate proof? Stop derailing this thread with massive red letters and your fud.

No, you fucking retard, that's not the same. But it certainly is enough proof when it's posted into the thread of some anonymous fucking con artist and it's a few hundred lines long of conversation about how EXACTLY it would take place. Now GO FUCK YOURSELF - You and all the guys in that chat log pretending to create this coin.

MASSIVE SCAM THOUGHT UP BY A BUNCH OF DOUCHES WHO THOUGHT THEY WERE SMART - THINK AGAIN

MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:20:02 PM

Does every block come with free fried rice?  Smiley

At the moment we're more focused on implementing the POER protocol (Proof Of Egg Rolls)
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:05:19 PM

Launch in 3 hours
littlewizard

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:39:43 PM

As I have mentioned a few days ago, this is coin is a big scam.
To me, the "dev" is even not capable of making a coin.
anonymousxx1503

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:07:52 PM

Go fuck yourself scammer.

+1 Kindly go fuck yourselves scammers.

cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:18:22 PM

Auroracoin: Country coin for a country with one of the smallest populations
Mandarincoin: Country coin for a country with the biggest population

I'm wondering how this is going to turn out with the massive population difference between the coins and their airdrop countries population.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:23:19 PM

Auroracoin: Country coin for a country with one of the smallest populations
Mandarincoin: Country coin for a country with the biggest population

I'm wondering how this is going to turn out with the massive population difference between the coins and their airdrop countries population.

You really think China is going to allow an air drop?  Are you fucking stupid?  They will shoot that fucking plane down.   

Warning to all retards who might think about investing in this shit scam.  Don't do it.

Cheesy I thought you were an idiot with your baseless scam accusations before and fake chat logs, but this takes the cake Cheesy We're not literally doing an airdrop with a plane please read the Original Post before you comment further. literal airdrop   Roll Eyes you really shouldn't be calling anyone else a retard.
cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:26:02 PM

lol you should actually use poppys idea and literally drop the coins with an actual plane. Jokes aside I'm awaiting the launch and airdrop and interested to see how the coin and protest against crypto bans gos.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:29:53 PM

I think I'm still going to mine this coin though. These country coins usually build up value pretty quickly.

DISREGARD THE LAST POSTS OF THIS USER.
They have been 7 posts with the same text in this thread and this user is a shill pumping account.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
tyler26

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:32:20 PM

I think I'm still going to mine this coin though. These country coins usually build up value pretty quickly.

They have been 7 posts with the same text in this thread and this user is a shill pumping account.
I'm not pumping anything... I just said that country coins usually gain value, hence why I'll mine it. It could be a scamcoin, but it can still be profitable.
jambola2
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:35:44 PM

Prove that's his skype?
I call bullshit.

Every single post of this user is on this single thread , he is an obvious alt.
I mean the user boobjob

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
jambola2
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:36:37 PM

I'm not pumping anything... I just said that country coins usually gain value, hence why I'll mine it. It could be a scamcoin, but it can still be profitable.

You said the exact same thing , in different wording , SEVEN TIMES IN A ROW. Yeah , sure you are not pumping.

cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:37:21 PM

That's basically my stance on this coin to, whatever the real intent by the people running country coins are basically every country coin has increased dramatically in price right at its launch so I'll at least get in at the launch of them and make some decent money.
tyler26

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:39:13 PM

You said the exact same thing , in different wording , SEVEN TIMES IN A ROW. Yeah , sure you are not pumping.
You literally have no evidence of me pumping. Just because I post on a thread doesn't mean you can make that assumption or claim.
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:43:23 PM

no pools or wallets
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:46:18 PM

no pools or wallets

will be updated right at launch to ensure fair start for everyone.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:10:13 PM

50 minutes until launch.
supaH

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:48:54 PM

This desperately needs some pool info.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:51:18 PM

This desperately needs some pool info.

The Original Post will be updated right at launch time with the pools/downloads right at launch to ensure a fair start for everyone.

10 minutes until launch!
Chris180Z

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:58:19 PM

Huh, just stumbled across this now. Looks like I am here right at launch.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:00:57 PM

launched!

Updated Original Post with downloads/pools right at launch to ensure fair start for everyone.

Coin has launched!
atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:02:08 PM

WTF!

Wallet link doesnt work
mazuma

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:04:11 PM

Want to sell 1 mandarin coin for 2 btc. Price firm

This is the first minted coin, be part of history claiming you got it first. The first coin for the first buyer. Wont last long
DigiWorld

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:05:25 PM

It is still early morning in china. Obviously, the developer is not from China
atleticofa

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:07:50 PM

Now wallet link works. But wallet doesn't, not sync. No nodes..
mazuma

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:08:27 PM

Why people dont wakeup in the morning in china?
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:09:22 PM

I launched 7pm eastern time which is 7pm in new york and 7am in Beijing. Through my calculations this was the most efficient time to launch to maximize people that would be around.
Chris180Z

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:10:26 PM

none of the pools are working and the wallet will not connect to the network.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:11:25 PM

Now wallet link works. But wallet doesn't, not sync. No nodes..

solo mining and wallet not syncing fix

On windows After downloading wallet and source, download this .conf file https://mega.co.nz/#!I4tWmQ6R!1fmD5hRNwaVbJQ8E4tQgavZNUSf6N4OPvt2fTlAXhXg
hit enter and it will open a folder. Search the folder named "mandarincoin" and open it. Paste the file that you just downloaded here in this folder and close it. Now open your wallet again. Congrats you can solo mine the coin now.

none of the pools are working and the wallet will not connect to the network.

I gave the pools the source code right at launch time to ensure fair start for everyone even those deciding to solo mine so it might take them some time to set up their pools. look above on how to fix the not connecting problem if your having it.
DigiWorld

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:11:58 PM

Why people dont wakeup in the morning in china?

As you know, it is Saturday Morning 7am in China.
atleticofa

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:14:25 PM

This launch was not fair at all.

1º - Windows wallet links began to work 4 minutes later.
2º - Wallet doesn't sync whitout add node that was posted after launch in the first page in a downloadable .conf
3º - Pools not working, and only two poor quality pools listed at launch.
4º - 250 Blocks instamined

Somehting more?

Looks like "fair launch" that dev spoke about last days was in fact "fair launch, but only for me".

Sad
Vann

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:15:54 PM

Wallet working great Insta-Mining like a boss:

MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:16:53 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 11:40:02 PM by MandarinDev

That's not true I updated the orginal post right at launch with the downloads/pools the wallet was working you just had to add the config file.
250 blocks were not instamined that's a lie only the premine block of 50% for the airdrop and 2 blocks were pre mined before 7:00pm Eastern to verify the network.
mazuma

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:18:15 PM

Launch was fair .  Solo worked 2 mins after lunch.  All you noobs complaining are just amateurs. Grear launch dev
Chris180Z

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:18:49 PM

Thanks I downloaded the conf and it's connected to the network now Smiley.

Is there a reason why solo mining uses CPU? I have a 280X which is vastly superior to use for scrypt mining. As the pools are down, is there any way to solo with my GPU? Thanks.
atleticofa

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:19:15 PM

That's not true I updated the orginal post right at launch with the downloads/pools the wallet was working you just had to add the config file.
250 blocks were not instamined that's a lie only the premine block and 2 blocks were mined to verify the network.

No, you are the liar and you know it.

You posted this link for windows wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!sttUyBxL!SBQl84ZXFGTckIdFAFwvHQT7_6iowJ40yWVCXBk8zQw
And of course the link was broken, and later you changed to the current one.

I understand that was a mistake, you are human, but don't say that I'm lying because I'm not.

atleticofa

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:22:01 PM

Launch was fair .  Solo worked 2 mins after lunch.  All you noobs complaining are just amateurs. Grear launch dev

The Hero Member spokes!

Good luck with your instamined coins.  Wink
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:22:53 PM

250 blocks were not instamined that's a lie only the premine block and 2 blocks were mined to verify the network.

No, you are the liar and you know it.

You posted this link for windows wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!sttUyBxL!SBQl84ZXFGTckIdFAFwvHQT7_6iowJ40yWVCXBk8zQw
And of course the link was broken, and later you changed to the current one.

I understand that was a mistake, you are human, but don't say that I'm lying because I'm not.

Yes my apology I did put the wrong wallet link in the direct download but that was corrected the next minute when somebody pointed it out. However the right downlink link was on the website if the direct download link wasn't working for anyone. I'm sorry if on one spot I put a broken link for one minute and then fixed it but like you said mistakes happen. All in all this is a much smoother launch then most coins and I hope everything works out.
Chris180Z

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:25:44 PM

Ugh this is painful, is there really no way to solo with a GPU?

Doesn't seem to be anything on Google to help me out on this.
Chris180Z

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:28:49 PM

You have to use cgminer.

I'm really, really confused now. I thought the only way to solo was through the wallet using the mine button? I also only use GUIMiner for pool mining.

This could have been avoided if the dev got some half-competent pool websites on launch.
Chris180Z

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:35:35 PM

You have to use cgminer.

I'm really, really confused now. I thought the only way to solo was through the wallet using the mine button? I also only use GUIMiner for pool mining.

This could have been avoided if the dev got some half-competent pool websites on launch.

No, if you used the config file in the OP all you have to do is put the url as http://127.0.01:35450 in cgminer while running the wallet.

Ok I did that and nothing worked.
Chris180Z

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:37:08 PM

You have to use cgminer.

No, if you used the config file in the OP all you have to do is put the url as http://127.0.01:35450 in cgminer while running the wallet.

What is in the bat file you're using?

I'm not using any bat file. Just the Wallet and GUIMiner.
Vann

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:42:32 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2014, 12:02:37 AM by Vann

You have to use cgminer.

Set the rpc server login information in the mandarincoin.conf that goes in the wallet %APPDATA% folder e.g.
Code:
gen=0
genproclimit=-1
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=10.1.1.*
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcport=35450
rpcuser=USER
rpcpassword=PASSWORD
maxconnections=100
addnode=162.243.121.213

Create a shortcut to the wallet -qt.exe and in the shortcut properties add the -server argument e.g.

Code:
"C:\Wallets\MandarinCoin-qt\mandarincoin-qt.exe" -server

Start the wallet using the shortcut, make sure it's synced and point the cgminer output to your localhost using the RPC login info e.g.

Code:
cgminer.exe -o http://127.0.0.1:35450 -u USER -p PASSWORD
Chris180Z

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:50:55 PM

Ah, I left the "Use Stratum" left as yes/true. I put it to "no" and it works now Smiley. Thanks for the help guys.
imabauss

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:51:53 PM

Prove that's his skype?
I call bullshit.

I mean the user boobjob

This ^^^

Don't even bother this coin is bullshit
It'll never make it on to any exchanges

You'd be an idiot to buy any of with BTC

MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:09:10 AM

mandarincoin the coin for china it will help the citizens of china gain financial freedom.
desil

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:14:30 AM

Prove that's his skype?
I call bullshit.

I mean the user boobjob

This ^^^

Don't even bother this coin is bullshit
It'll never make it on to any exchanges

You'd be an idiot to buy any of with BTC

^

BTC: 18ZPbhPuVP9XoT5FfsG3SNRaLVrdjvpX7Z
hiddensphinx
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:18:59 AM

big trouble in little china

MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:22:13 AM

Mandarincoin coming soon with the first decentralized Buffet! Implementing the new POER protocol! (Proof Of Egg Rolls)
Vann

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:27:20 AM

Mandarincoin coming soon with the first decentralized Buffet! Implementing the new POER protocol! (Proof Of Egg Rolls)
How come still no working pools? Diff has gone up too much for solo:

Code:
20:26:35

{
"blocks" : 320,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 4.10998027,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 457311679,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
hiddensphinx
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:29:26 AM

enter the dragon

BoobJob

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:32:34 AM

Just to let you fudding assholes know, I came from HF and this is the only way of communication to the Dev.

Right now I believe this is a fair launch, I'm doing good so far.

How much you wanna bet the people trashing are mining at this exact moment?
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:35:39 AM

guys I'm sorry about the pools not working 2 of the pool runners had said their pools would be up but they aren't I'm currently trying to get more pools for mandarincoin. I understand that solo mining isn't really viable now because the difficulty is to high and last block was found 10 minutes ago.
lobo13

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:43:58 AM

Stop bullshitting man if you dont like this coin then just fuck off stip spaming this thread ...

★Click here★

MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:13:01 AM

Pool is up: http://mac.rapidhashing.com

before pool was up last block was found by a solo miner 40 mins ago.

Sorry it was taking long to get pools guys but 2 pool owners said they were ready at launch and werent. Once again pool is up.

Pool runners if you can add mandarincoin to your pool please do so.
Spirit-coin

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:23:13 AM

http://mac.rapidhashing.com/ is getting some good hashrate so i reccomend mining there, youll find a block faster
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:49:36 AM

Can anyone help?

I am getting 0.0h/s on only this coin.

are you solo mining or pool?

heres a fix

If it's not working for you here is a mining and wallet not syncing fix

hit enter and it will open a folder. Search the folder named "mandarincoin" and open it. Paste the file that you just downloaded here in this folder and close it. Now open your wallet again. It will now work.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:53:25 AM

Can anyone help?

I am getting 0.0h/s on only this coin.

Sorry! Turned out just to be a problem with CGMiner.

No problem, good luck mining.
pcmerc

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:28:39 AM

Come join us at our new MandarinCoin pool:

1% fees, VARDIFF, STRATUM, CLUSTERED!

Dedicated admin & network team

Clustered MySQL

All systems are hardware servers not VM's

We care about your mining experience!

Chris180Z

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:30:15 AM

Have you seen the size of the chat long? To me it seems illogical to type up a chat long of such length and detail to try and ruin the reputation of a new coin that doesn't have that much interest that has no competitors, it's just very illogical to do such a thing. I think it's likely the chat log is legitimate.

Spirit-coin

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:38:56 AM

Official mandarincoin pool

http://mac.rapidhashing.com/

Come join us now

We hope you have a great time!
Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:45:20 AM

should have gone with swisscoin lol
BreeZy

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:45:54 AM

Come join us at our new MandarinCoin pool:

1% fees, VARDIFF, STRATUM, CLUSTERED!

Dedicated admin & network team

Clustered MySQL

All systems are hardware servers not VM's

We care about your mining experience!

Awesome looking pool, I like the design.
cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:00:40 AM

POER Proof of Egg Rolls sounds like the most delicious protocol, I'm voting this the most innovative coin. Decentralized Buffet  Grin
pcmerc

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:07:40 AM

OSX wallet - http://pcmerc.com/files/MandarinCoin-Qt.dmg

Please report any issues to me so i may address them.

pcmerc~
http://kryptochaos.com

donations welcome: Cheesy
BTC: 1BPgb6Rvqvw1W1bfVswyiywgGEbYDukoy
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 03:38:16 AM

We've added MandarinCoin to the Hasher Pools!

PPLNS
Mobile Friendly
VARDIFF Support
Worker/Block/Payout Notifications

Happy Hashing!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
GTO911

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:43:05 AM

There is already a coin that uses MAC, Machine Coin
Joshuar

eidoo wallet

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:44:56 AM

Trading Premium Domain Names for Mandarin Coin. They are

1) Crisin.com

2) Bitcoinfeud.com

3) Booksforbtc.com

PM ME

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:55:54 AM

Airdrop happening April 14th.
pcmerc

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:56:24 AM

We need to correct this, promptly.

Change possibly to MAD ? or MAND ?
tyler26

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:59:54 AM

Use this pool: http://mac.kryptochaos.com/

It's working for me.
BoobJob

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:10:23 AM

Or perhaps MNC.
pcmerc

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:15:39 AM

Or perhaps MNC.

That works also Cheesy

Lets agree on one & get it all changed up Cheesy

pcmerc~
cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:15:52 AM

Or perhaps POFR Proof Of Fried Rice Grin Grin
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:22:05 AM

None of my miners will mine this coin.

I am using GUIMiner right now and it has been running for a few hours now and has not generated anything.
I am connected to the 69.175.123.143 pool port:3333 , my login and everything is correct.

Here are the console logs
2014-04-04 19:50:44: Running command: poclbm.exe -----(User and Pass)-----@69.175.123.143:3333 --device=1 --platform=0 --verbose -r1
2014-04-04 19:50:44: Listener for "Default" started
2014-04-04 19:50:46: Listener for "Default": 69.175.123.143:3333 04/04/2014 19:50:46, checking for stratum...
2014-04-04 19:50:46: Listener for "Default": 69.175.123.143:3333 04/04/2014 19:50:46, started OpenCL miner on platform 0, device 1 (AMD E1-1200 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics)
2014-04-04 19:50:47: Listener for "Default": 69.175.123.143:3333 04/04/2014 19:50:47, no response to getwork, using as stratum
2014-04-04 19:50:47: Listener for "Default": 69.175.123.143:3333 04/04/2014 19:50:47, Setting new difficulty: 4

Then, nothing.

use http://mac.kryptochaos.com for a pool
rapidhashing seems to be having problems with their pool
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:59:55 AM

get some mac
anonymousxx1503

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:10:07 AM

Do people really not care that this was proved to be a scam 100% a few pages ago? How fucked up is this community?

Polycoin

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:18:26 AM

This coin is a SCAM, as proved a few pages ago..The Dev is gonna dump his 50% premine of the coin and walk away. DO NOT MINE THIS SCAM COIN.

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:27:48 AM

MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:55:23 AM

Mandarincoin a chance for china to gain financial freedom.
elviselvis101

Activity: 573

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:19:23 AM

Mandarincoin a chance for china to gain financial freedom.

some 4-5 hours after launch, you have a pool working, and I was waiting 3 hours last night for you to get a pool up (few miners got 50.000 +more coins and all other = 0) -
In my opinion this is not a fair start of a coin that is giving back financial freedom to China !

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 11:34:12 AM

are you going to address this OP???

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
aumarx

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:01:41 PM

This coin is a SCAM, as proved a few pages ago..The Dev is gonna dump his 50% premine of the coin and walk away. DO NOT MINE THIS SCAM COIN.
Chris180Z

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:47:33 PM

Well before I read this was a scam, I mined 69.175.123.143 for several hours and received absolutely nothing.
BoobJob

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:30:31 PM

I see that alot of the trashers are just creating more accounts. First they blamed the Dev, now they're doing it.

Seems legit.
They're wasting a whole week on this thread, yet I bet they're mining it.
pcmerc

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:42:05 PM

I am using GUIMiner right now and it has been running for a few hours now and has not generated anything.
I am connected to the 69.175.123.143 pool port:3333 , my login and everything is correct.

2014-04-04 19:50:44: Running command: poclbm.exe -----(User and Pass)-----@69.175.123.143:3333 --device=1 --platform=0 --verbose -r1
2014-04-04 19:50:46: Listener for "Default": 69.175.123.143:3333 04/04/2014 19:50:46, checking for stratum...
2014-04-04 19:50:46: Listener for "Default": 69.175.123.143:3333 04/04/2014 19:50:46, started OpenCL miner on platform 0, device 1 (AMD E1-1200 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics)
2014-04-04 19:50:47: Listener for "Default": 69.175.123.143:3333 04/04/2014 19:50:47, no response to getwork, using as stratum
2014-04-04 19:50:47: Listener for "Default": 69.175.123.143:3333 04/04/2014 19:50:47, Setting new difficulty: 4

Then, nothing.

Even that pool isn't providing anything.

We sure are finding blocks. What exactly are you referring to when stating "Even that pool isn't providing anything."

pcmerc~

MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:44:21 PM

Dexus I can assure you kryptochaos was finding blocks.
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 04:53:15 PM

Feel free to mine on the Hasher Pool, we need some more miners.

Happy Hashing!

pcmerc

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:53:06 PM

Payouts are still waiting for the blocks mined to mature from what I can tell.

Even the 1st block found:

Date: 4/4/14 20:18
Source: Generated
Credit: 3500.00 MAC (matures in 15 more blocks)
Net amount: 0.00 MAC
Transaction ID: 56626b98e1f4e3821f9bf5c72d06a4277531eb4ef827392cb71dc638520ad9fe

Generated coins must mature 120 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Slow block chain?

pcmerc~
drmosh

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 05:57:17 PM

With an average of let's say 10 minutes between rounds on the network right now...  120 confirms for immature blocks = 1200 minutes for each mined block maturity...   it will take approximately up to 24 hours for each mined block to reach maturity...

pcmerc

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:52:18 PM

And we're at 7 more confirms for the initial 1st block maturity, jeezuz.

Dev needs to change this or is that the intended design?

Credit: 3500.00 MAC (matures in 7 more blocks)
Transaction ID: 56626b98e1f4e3821f9bf5c72d06a4277531eb4ef827392cb71dc638520ad9fe

Generated coins must mature 120 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

pcmerc~
elviselvis101

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:21:06 PM

And we're at 7 more confirms for the initial 1st block maturity, jeezuz.

Dev needs to change this or is that the intended design?

Credit: 3500.00 MAC (matures in 7 more blocks)

pcmerc~

How long do you take to send the coins when I request a pay out?
(confirmed coins)
pcmerc

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:47:39 PM

Payout cron runs every 6 mins.

So once they confirm it will start sending them out.

It has nothing to do with me sending coins.

It has to do with the wallet & the blocks being confirmed. The blocks have to mature before the coins are actually useable.

The dev really needs to address this unless it's the way it was designed.

pcmerc~
elviselvis101

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:58:21 PM

Payout cron runs every 6 mins.

So once they confirm it will start sending them out.

It has nothing to do with me sending coins.

It has to do with the wallet & the blocks being confirmed. The blocks have to mature before the coins are actually useable.

The dev really needs to address this unless it's the way it was designed.

pcmerc~

so even if my coins status, in my account at your pool, says confirmed, they will not be send before ...?
-I have never seen this before.. but ok, I wait ..
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:30:21 PM

That is how it was designed blocks mature after 100 confirms.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:34:24 PM

Well before I read this was a scam, I mined 69.175.123.143 for several hours and received absolutely nothing.

This is a scam?
Are you sure?
Maybe it's really the best new coin ever?  Cheesy

MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:39:18 PM

I have come to the fact that in the crypto community it's not innocent until proven guilty most people think every coin is a scam coin until proven legit and even when proven they spread fud. The nay sayers will see mandarin coin grow greatly April 14th the day of the airdrop.
Spirit-coin

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:49:00 PM

the reason you have not reiceved anything on mac.rapidhashing.com is because no block were found, advertise and you will find blocks
littlewizard

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:00:36 PM

Biggest scam.
It will be proved to be a shame to the country with largest population, and keep the people who are not familar with this community away from cryptocurrency.
BoobJob

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:10:59 PM

Biggest scam.
It will be proved to be a shame to the country with largest population, and keep the people who are not familar with this community away from cryptocurrency.

Nice to see you keep going at it buddy.
So far I've been doing good mining this, how about you?
imabauss

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:26:34 PM

Biggest scam.

So true...

So sad the one guy is making multiple accounts to try and push his scam coin that will never make it to an exchange

elviselvis101

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:59:58 PM

That is how it was designed blocks mature after 100 confirms.

and now the coins in my account, changed status from confirmed to unconfirmed, also never seen before .. Cheesy
pcmerc

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:17:18 AM

That is because of configuration options in MPOS. I changed it to 15 confirms earlier. That is why they showed confirmed.

Once the dev replied & stated it was 100, I had to change that back. Which would display what you are seeing.

Give it some more time & be patient just as I am.

Trust is earned. Wink

pcmerc~
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:48:39 AM

You fucking scam, don't buy it
imabauss

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:30:02 AM

You fucking scam, don't buy it

Yep whole coin is scam

Not I mention terribly ran -.-

littlewizard

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:22:41 AM

Biggest scam.

Nice to see you keep going at it buddy.
So far I've been doing good mining this, how about you?

Haha, I am not mining it at all, because the scam is so obvious.
What I do is to warn other people, who are new to cryptocurrency about this scam.
It is ok if you don't get my alarm, but i am sure you will get it in a few days.
littlewizard

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:24:36 AM

Biggest scam.

So true...

So sad the one guy is making multiple accounts to try and push his scam coin that will never make it to an exchange

I agree with you. I am pretty sure those guys are actually the "dev" himself. He made a few newbie account and pretend some people is supporting him.

Notice the "BoobJob" account was created on April 1st, 2014, that is very obvious.

Those country coin copiers are actually the most toxic people to the cryptocurrency community. They make scam country after country, and let the people from all the countries think the whole cryptocurrency is scam.
So sad, because if cryptocurrency want further development, it needs mass adaption.
elviselvis101

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:34:00 AM

That is because of configuration options in MPOS. I changed it to 15 confirms earlier. That is why they showed confirmed.

Once the dev replied & stated it was 100, I had to change that back. Which would display what you are seeing.

Give it some more time & be patient just as I am.

Trust is earned. Wink

pcmerc~

Got it, thanks for info, always full of trust, just curious when something unusual happens ..
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:59:21 AM

Airdrop happening April 14th.
SuperKing

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:31:20 AM

在中G还敢谈自由? 你懂得!
不喜欢Scrypt算法,矿机就要大规模出现了,Scrypt命不久矣。

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. T4RUpqFJdQ627N4HJSXxUqDn4qCveZ4Qs5
y8tvkid

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:12:35 PM

8 more days till the airdrop. Hope the price sky rockets
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 04:21:12 PM

??
BoobJob

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:33:26 PM

Biggest scam.

So true...

I agree with you. I am pretty sure those guys are actually the "dev" himself. He made a few newbie account and pretend some people is supporting him.

Notice the "BoobJob" account was created on April 1st, 2014, that is very obvious.

Those country coin copiers are actually the most toxic people to the cryptocurrency community. They make scam country after country, and let the people from all the countries think the whole cryptocurrency is scam.
So sad, because if cryptocurrency want further development, it needs mass adaption.

I'll show you all the proof you want, ask a moderator to check IPs, you fucking noob.

I obviously said I came from HF to speak to the Dev.
You're just mad, it's okay.

Keep mining, buddy.
Also notice, you've been posting here for a week straight, also notice, I wasn't the only account made, also notice, if you read rules of forum, no multi-accounting, also notice, how retarded you actually sound right now.  Cheesy. It's funny that you think zi'm the Dev himself, LOL.
42coin fever

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 10:46:02 PM

I don't get it. The Dev probably a scam artist try imitate AUR to get rich for himself or themselves than give a shit of the rest of decent hardworking
Chinese people. Common sense tell me, the coin probably end up in Chinese Muslim terrorists  hand to do some damage to the world instead.
Whatever goes around comes around, if you mining this gimmick, you may end up get your asses bitten out of your brain in the wrong position.

Last thing we want is China being fuck by these few screwed up mosquito brain and separatists or perhaps hid in closet terrorists.
China will have an evolution evolve through capitalism as Reagan once mentioned.
China does not need another revolution of any kind, not even the middle eastern Arab Spring alike fanfare.

Any hip-cup instability in China politic, most Chinese people suffer, and domino effect, we all fuck as well

DO NOT SUPPORT THESE BULLSHIT because of few dollars in your pocket which the Scheme benefit the Dev most.
42coin fever

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 10:56:49 PM

??

Yes, Mac from Germany.  This exactly the history repeat itself. Panda coin and ThePandacoin where the later was a big time scam by the Dev and associate with gimmicks.
Could be same group of scam artists.
littlewizard

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:07:53 PM

Biggest scam.

So true...

I'll show you all the proof you want, ask a moderator to check IPs, you fucking noob.

I obviously said I came from HF to speak to the Dev.
You're just mad, it's okay.

Keep mining, buddy.
Also notice, you've been posting here for a week straight, also notice, I wasn't the only account made, also notice, if you read rules of forum, no multi-accounting, also notice, how retarded you actually sound right now.  Cheesy. It's funny that you think zi'm the Dev himself, LOL.

With so many community members pointing out this is a scam, i think our honest community members have already stopped you guys to cheat more people.
From what you say, i can sense you are a uneducated guy trying to scam some people to get rich.
You can claim whatever you want to cheat, whether the community trust you or not is just another thing.
Obviously there is nobody trust you.
Keep mining this coin yourself and keep dreaming you would be rich.

From now on, I will not reply to what this brand new account says. He has no credit at all.

pcmerc

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:04:31 PM

Payouts are going out as the coins mature.

I have disabled the stratum & will allow for all coins to payout before removing this pool all together.

pcmerc~
konsumaA

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:55:15 PM

Yay! First exchange for MAC: http://ex.nintencoin.com/?a=MandarinCoin
Polycoin

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:36:30 PM

THIS COIN IS A SCAM, NO ONE IS BUYING MANDARINCOIN

imabauss

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:41:20 PM

THIS COIN IS A SCAM, NO ONE IS BUYING MANDARINCOIN

thiss ^^^ please just ignore this thread its junk

MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:22:11 PM

Big news coming soon.
BoobJob

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:24:16 AM

Managed to sell some MAC in exchange for some Omnicoin from HF.

and managed to flip it and make decent profit.

This coin has potential as long as the Dev keeps supporting amd maintaining the coin, no matter what these immature children say about it.
pcmerc

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:34:53 AM

Did something happen to the only node on the network?

Wallet does not sync anymore therefore confirms, maturing, ect.. are all in a wait state.

What is the status, MandarinDev?

pcmerc~
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:42:21 AM

Did something happen to the only node on the network?

Wallet does not sync anymore therefore confirms, maturing, ect.. are all in a wait state.

What is the status, MandarinDev?

pcmerc~

What are you talking about? Their are still nodes on the network.
pcmerc

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:01:03 AM

Weird. It's synced now.
pcmerc

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:12:45 AM

Any other nodes besides addnode=162.243.121.213 ?
coiner777

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:59:20 AM

How do you know?

THE IPO IS CANCELLED DUE TO NEGATIVE ACTIVITY FORM FRAUDULENT USERS! ALL BTC PAID WILL BE REFUNDED TO USERS.

There is a network of scammers that post bad things about a coin and then demand BTC to erase the posts: scam_exposer and sitefive.

This is the proof a PM sent to us, now they demand us BTC to erase all those posts:

http://s16.postimg.org/hohih3nr9/scamx.jpg

Now we know what were they real reasons. I hope that maybe that is not the real reason and they can apologise now for the things they said. That will prove them to be not scammers and maybe they were just wrong about us.

We are now just going to launch the coin without an IPO. We have erase the IPO from main post. Just to proof these people they were doing lies and trying to make schemes with posting bad stuff then demand BTC to erase the posts. We will launch the coin!

As soon as we communicate with our web developer will update the site about it too.

EDIT: thimo is not part of this PMs, please don't hold anything bad about him or post bad things in his thread. We wish them good luck with their coin. Our apologies.

Shutup Scam Exposer, we all know you run the real SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=553124.msg6039800#msg6039800
y8tvkid

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:39:09 AM

Any other nodes besides addnode=162.243.121.213 ?
addnode=162.243.121.213
addnode=94.190.229.118
addnode=213.37.105.92
addnode=71.17.224.22
addnode=92.18.173.100
addnode=94.190.227.177
addnode=189.253.106.196
addnode=24.237.35.104
addnode=98.233.32.190
addnode=83.4.182.154
addnode=173.67.2.96
addnode=69.175.123.143
addnode=31.17.182.153
addnode=188.29.165.17
addnode=162.243.121.213
addnode=82.159.0.79
addnode=184.58.22.17
addnode=49.245.46.213
addnode=188.120.84.111
pcmerc

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:44:34 PM

Added nodes. Stratum restarted.

Now the abbreviation needs to be changed from MAC to something not in use, currently.

pcmerc~
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:20:50 PM

Now the abbreviation needs to be changed from MAC to something not in use, currently.

pcmerc~

That will soon be addressed.
pcmerc

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:53:47 AM

Then, nothing.

Even that pool isn't providing anything.

We sure are finding blocks. What exactly are you referring to when stating "Even that pool isn't providing anything."

pcmerc~

Yea... I'm not getting any coins at all.

What username on mac.kryptochaos.com?

I know for sure payouts are happening as the coins mature. I can see them going out in the log & in the wallet.

pcmerc~
pcmerc

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:24:08 PM

All coins are just about matured. Make sure you get your payouts handled on mac.kryptochaos.com

pcmerc~
dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:09:03 PM

pcmerc~

That will soon be addressed.

How about MNC??

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
Polycoin

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:33:30 PM

This coin is Shit/Scam/Clone/No Innovation.

maltrox

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:46:26 PM

I'm a little worry about the name. MAC has been taken by Machine Coin; MNC by MinCoin; other option was MDC but that's MediaCoin.

How about MAND, MAN, MACH, MND, MDR or MDRN, or something free to use?

I think this coin has a lot of potential. It would be a shame if has copyrighting issues.

MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:51:49 AM

Yes once again that will be addressed accordingly.

Remember everyone the airdrop is happening in about 4 days from now.

Airdrop April 14th one day before April 15th as a protest.
qiuxiang

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:44:15 AM

3 day left,
no clear plan how coin distributed
no exchange
no promotion
no premine wallet
this coin might have future
but the create is no competent
look isrcoin

renxiaoyao

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:17:06 AM

As a Chinese, I think the coin is shit, it doesn't have any innovation that Just hype by recent events of 4.15,But also Chinese does not ban BTC, can have a look an open letter BTchina about the "4.15" event.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557060.0

Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution. FAbgdHsZY9fY93X6oUoc8ACBjL9wV9k72H       Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eBzyNniLBsX59xrZHZWVwDdW1mawEcrB23      TheSmurfsCoin. TZrhui2Wa2r8FzGsdoQEDtcv6BRH9DUJPA    Get GiveawayCoin(GC)? (Free 100%NO IPO NO POW,PURE POS. G*********      [ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO    CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS. CJhaoW6TL8SzKetS49J3KeGvDuwspJKPVk   FootballCoin(FBC):FdcmdXfEdSii6BC9bhb6BnLNT5B4ZWLdCX
qiuxiang

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:56:18 PM

Agree
If coin want to moon
Aim should be change
Remove protest
because no ban
give a detail plan
give premine wallet

poppys

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:35:50 AM

Selling 630k MandarinCoin for 4BTC
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:17:21 PM

Petition to ban Scam_Exposer from Bitcointalk.  Vote yes.  It only takes a second.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=567115.new#new
lihaidong198871

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:19:16 AM

How can i get  this coin~~~~~ Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Vann

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:23:46 AM

How can i get  this coin~~~~~ Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Diff is still low. You can easily solo mine it if you have a semi-decent hashrate.

Code:
06:21:42

{
"blocks" : 1282,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.66698217,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 4311929,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
tjypp

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:28:44 AM

A little creativity, but we Chinese people will buy it? ... : D

1Hqmaz19L1hiWagnAqf1AhKHZRM6j215Ch
Vann

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:30:10 AM

the coin is good
I agree. I guess adoption is low because people feel it's a scam. Once the airdrop happens in a few days it should pickup.
maltrox

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:35:00 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 03:11:49 PM by maltrox

the coin is good
I agree. I guess adoption is low because people feel it's a scam. Once the airdrop happens in a few days it should pickup.

I also think this coin will work. I'm not chinesse, but it seems their ID database is strong.

They will be receiving 1 Mandarin, I don´t believe people will sell this unique coin too cheap early.

If we see same results as Aurora coin, with 9.5 % of Iceland population participating in airdrop, may be around 123.5 millon of chinesse would get involved... I think in fact will be less: around 40-60 millions.

Months later, each one participating could get around 10-32 Mandarins... that's why I think this will be not a very cheap coin, at least in the beginning.

If airdrop is well structured we will get big surprises. Grin
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:19:14 AM

Airdrop happening in a couple of hours!
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:23:21 AM

MAC is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
MAC/BTC
MAC/DOGE

Please read our new Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

Immediate Payouts
As soon as your order executes, we send you your coins. We do this to minimize your risk. This is why you need to fill out both your MAC and BTC addresses in your profile.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:00:00 AM

Airdrop is live!
cdboot

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:59:07 AM

SCAM
pcmerc

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:00:59 AM

Why is the abbreviation not addressed yet?

Come on Dev. This is just lame. Change the abbreviation, MAC is taken.

Excuses are like assholes, everyone has one & they all stink.

pcmerc~
y8tvkid

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:35:55 AM

Just use MDC lol
lq2157282

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:14:01 PM

This coin you are worth having! Grin

GLCcoin. GTHMDxvciqq6hYaj5uGboHjwgWDi4cpnCY
youngcave

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:17:12 PM

是中文的,我喜欢,给我来几份呗,老板
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 12:22:24 PM

pcmerc~

+1

really though. it need to have its own unique ticker. it's not going to be listed anywhere till it does.

maltrox

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:58:06 PM

pcmerc~

+1

really though. it need to have its own unique ticker. it's not going to be listed anywhere till it does.

Don't send your MACs to SwapHole!!! That MAC is Machine Coin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434190.0

This can't be happen. Dev, you have a huge opportunity for business and all is going to trash for three letters... Must change MAC before getting listed anywhere.

Can you imagine how many coins will loose Mandarin Coin miners and users when send coins to Machine Coin address and viceversa!?
imabauss

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:56:37 PM

SCAM

This ^^^

Don't buy any coin mandarin coin ever this is BS

THERS NO AIRDROP!

poppys

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:46:29 PM

This dev is not a coder, he has no idea how to change it. It's a scam. stay away.
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 07:02:43 PM

Can you give some statistics on the airdop so far?

yang5034

Activity: 173

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:06:56 PM

just so so.i don't like.
imabauss

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 09:39:13 PM

SCAM

This ^^^

THERS NO AIRDROP!

This dev is not a coder, he has no idea how to change it. It's a scam. stay away.

Exactly

MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:30:10 PM

The abbreviation situation is being worked on to mitigate anything that would happen as a result of a change.
poppys

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:31:43 AM

The abbreviation situation is being worked on to mitigate anything that would happen as a result of a change.

Like I said, this dude isn't even a coder.
pcmerc

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:05:12 AM

Every response you have is a redirect instead of dealing with the original question.

Being vague is just as lame as not responding at all.

pcmerc~
her0

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:33:50 AM

老板来二两!
boenxia

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:35:04 AM

this coin for china? - -

AimCoin: Azc1pquC4Vb4cUcequ1Tctfh31Uw7nk8fX || KTK: KL5px9bPrMv8rJ4vo3rotdq51QcuhN9CHC
CoolCoin-Free:  CVG5oiFQv8KxgEchnykB7JqAuP6XRmYMg4
FootBallCoin: Fe7ZQd6p7wTGyNSBwWGWbcpEQDGF5Fr6dZ
TheSmurfsCoin: TbVvNxWmKiGJeKU5mmKHcDS49yzxUjBC4g
hedywsd

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:21:10 AM

老板来二两!
Grin Giving me two two too!please!

hedywsd

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:29:12 AM

this coin for china? - -
yep ,i wish it btter and better!

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 11:32:35 AM

airdrop stats please... or it didn't happen...

fiftytwo

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:52:03 PM

Site is down, any news about this coin?
poppys

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:14:45 PM

Scam coin is scam
fiftytwo

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:28:20 PM

Scam coin is scam

Well, I didn't expect anything else but wanted to see how it's going on.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:32:27 AM

Exchange your mandarincoins on https://coin-swap.net/market/MAC/BTC
JohnSten

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:00:05 AM

SCAM

This ^^^

THERS NO AIRDROP!

This coin is dead. Stop creating shitcoin here. Bitcointalk is a community.
cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:10:24 PM

hows the airdrop going?
elviselvis101

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:47:54 PM

hows the airdrop going?

Yes, I would like to know to. Non I know of have received the coins. So dev pls. answer this question, thanks.
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 02:44:08 AM

hows the airdrop going?

Yes, I would like to know to. Non I know of have received the coins. So dev pls. answer this question, thanks.

I think AsiaCoin flushed this coin down the toilet...

MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:02:51 AM

hows the airdrop going?

Ha AsiaCoin was a proven scam how's that couple billion premine?

MandarinCoin is coming out with big news today! Stay tuned!
ficklepickle

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 01:41:32 AM

Well your site is infected with malware, might want to fix that. 

ourgot

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:14:06 AM

Smiley
ridernounce

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:02:10 AM

Very interesting.  I will be mining this one.
dE_logics

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 05:53:21 AM

You should advertise -- 'Designed to be mined on ASIC'

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Michelle Fernandez5a

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:05:44 AM

I hold the coin, the feeling is very good, is hoping to have other applications
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 06:40:55 PM

hows the airdrop going?

Where's the news?

Joshuar

eidoo wallet

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:02:12 PM

hows the airdrop going?

Where's the news?

The dev lied. He only said "big news" because there was a scandal with AsiaCoin on that same day and wanted to draw attention to MandarinCoin

Also the dev is a scammer, he never did the airdrop, that he said he would do.

Please don't mine this coin, it's a scam.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
Vann

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:05:17 PM

According to virustotal it's a clean site:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/6dad3df0e67041fbf58b9e19b219b62966bcf1425784f2f45bf2e25bd1d710f5/analysis/1400270662/
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:42:54 PM

The big news will be released hours from now, everyone get ready for something big in alt-coins!
Polycoin

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:59:15 PM

The big news will be released hours from now, everyone get ready for something big in alt-coins!

Shut up and suck a dick. You've said "big news" once already and it was only when the scam with Asiacoin came out...

You also didn't do the airdrop that you Said you would...

You're a stupid, lying, scamming "dev". Just leave. Stop leading people on.

y8tvkid

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:43:22 AM

Sorry everyone the coin was a complete fail and all the developers decided to walk away from it.
beitris.dwlul

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:36:09 PM

You don't see BTC or LTC changing to KGW do you or it would go to sh!t !

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: