Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:56:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BigVern's Multipool is a flop - www.alternatepool.com  (Read 604 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:49:46 AM

http://www.alternatepool.com/active.php

2 guys on there.. 1 with no pay outs lol
i tried it way back but stopped i can't remember why though lol

any of you even know about this ? i tried it about 2 days after he put it up because i heard about it on Cryptsy's v1 chat box.
i dunno maybe he put up a newer service or something i don't keep up to date on a lot of the news that happens..

And i hope i don't have to explain who BigVern is Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 06:52:08 AM

This is what happens when you rob your customer base. All the USD markets in the world can't save you now.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:18:55 AM

This is what happens when you rob your customer base. All the USD markets in the world can't save you now.

uhh did i miss something ? can you elaborate please ?

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 07:22:51 AM

They add shitcoins because certain shitcoins have a shitload of volume (at the time of addition, at least).  Why the fuck wouldn't you list a high volume coin?  The are in business to make money, and you make money from transaction fees.  Get the fuck over yourself.

because clearly you and Cryptsy is and has all along been playing dumb.. adding them is supporting them
and what has supporting scam coins gotten us ? a bloody mess that's what !
there was a time when they tried.. like when they heard the backlash on adding ORB and promptly removed it..
over time they just flat out simply gave up and caved in.. ORB was snuck back in mid DEC when no one would put up a fuss.

They have lowered the bar of all of crypto.
They have bitten the hand that feeds them by supporting scam coins and in turn making Bitcoin itself worth less.
shit coins are traditionally only used to pump and dump and cash out to BTC so when you make BTC look bad across the world it's pretty dumb.
and i can show the backlash across the globe growing on Bitcoin and the public has barely gotten wind of the scammy altcoin scene yet too.
Throwing away your integrity to support scam coins because of "user demand" is foolish and shorted sighted..
they do this for short term financial gain regardless of the very real long term risks to the whole entire crypto scene !

They also have been instrumental in creating a huge scene we have here in the Altcoin section here and elsewhere where new coins being added has exploded out of control
and allowed the coin cloners to stream line their scams so they can be posted asap.. over time the scam coin posters don't even bother tryng to make the coin seem legit anymore..
they don't have to.. idiots and scamers and exchanges like Cryptsy will add them no matter how bad they or made them.
They have lowered the bar badly.. and when shit hits the fan they will play dumb and pass the buck and accept NO responsibility for any of it ever.

They and other exchanges also have supported the anonymity of these coin cloners.. it does not matter to them WHO makes a coin.
So in reality the guy could be a thief that stole coins from an exchange or a coin cloner that has released 100 coisn here..
as long as it's one with an enough interest interest they will add it anyway.. as long as they make money NOTHING else matters.
and this has been demonstrated and proven time after time after so no it's not up for debate.
They have even hidden coin cloners identitiea when the public has asked who made the coin..
they simply add the coin anyway and say we know who made it but we won't tell you. They did exactly that with the scam coin TIX by iGotSpots and his Cryptsy staff/friends.
for example Mullick and Prime for sure and maybe other Crypsty staff had direct involvemnt in making TIX and i have endless proof on that.
All of them lied non stop and played little games on Cryptsy chat box about back then too and had changed tehir story on TIX non stop also.
And if you confront them they will just get evasive and scammy.. the usual.
It goes deeper to because they had a well known cloin cloner help them that has made many of the coins on Cryptsy.
Hell (cryptsy staff) Mullick has his own coin Shakezulu made for him and has helped fix etc many times
And that guy has a made a large percentage of all the coins on cryptsy.. what does that tell you ? they will on Skype they are all buddies.
Sorry you can't have one staff member compiling the coin and another making the graphics and posting it exclisivly on his own crypto site and
avoiding posting it here for example and another adding it to the exchange and then say ohhhh we're not involved..

SO yeah staff have endlessly been directly involved in making scam coins then adding them to get your money.. rinse repeat.
credibility ? lol ok then.. they can start with common sense FIRST that would be a good *start.. THEN worry about credibility.

and now they are selling votes for coins to get added.. i guess their 'bounties' they would traditionally take for putting new scam coins on is not enough
and they need more money to work on adding fiat support soon lol

sadly i have tried to reason with them but it winds up being a waste of time.. they all play dumb and make excuses.
when the bottom line is if they quit adding them a lot less would get made in the first place..
they are a major player in the scam coin vicious cycle that is spiraling put of control.
and making ALL OF US look like corrupt greedy scumbags.

and their mods have a long history of releasing coins themselves or being involved with them which sometimes great lengths have been taken to sneaky about it too
they as usual play dumb about it or down play it..i have various interesting pieces of info on that is 100% undeniable and they know it.
Cryptsy has been best friends all along with coin cloning spammers and occasionally their staff have been involved in helping make the scam coins
that get posted on the exchange so as far as i am concerned they are corrupt, greedy and selfish. and i have real world tangible proof to back that up too. (as others do)

Are they any different than ANY other exchange ? no i don't think so.. sad and scary part is they are better than the others.. what does that tell you ?

If people knew what i (and others) know they would list far more than issues with *just coin deposits as the problem.

They are a lost cause don't waste your time with them.. it's scam coin exchange.. if anything expect things to get worse not better.
  So you finally came around. Remember when I warned you all of this months ago and got nothing but hostility from you and others for speaking of it? Funny how things change. For the record I confirm this assessment. CRYPTSY = FRAUD
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:54:06 AM

TECSHARE
Cryptsy is more than aware as many others here that i am very critical about what coins they choose to add to the exchange.
I have said endlessly i think some of the clearly bad coins they add will effect things negatively over all and long term also.
I also have the same opinions for every exchange that has or will exist..

How in anyway what you said originally is that related i have no idea..

If Cryptsy stole some peoples coins then post proof maybe ?

Trolling on me AGAIN as you have done LOTS when i disagreed with you is not an answer to the question..
And if you remember i was making fun of you last year because IFC was the hottest coin on the internet
and you were spouting off moronic drivel about it with tons of other guys such as "it was not possible for IFC to go down in value"
it did..BIG time lol and i predicted not to the day but to the minute.. i was right and it burns your little ass lol
then you did a vanishing act (with that specific alias) so you didn't have to hear the "i told you so's"

So surprise surprise here you are now being a dick starting shit lol
i'm shocked... sooooo much  Roll Eyes

Oh and people in case you don't know this guy is a lunatic he had been banned from chat lots for losing control and raging endlessly.
This guy has no composure at all and if you disagree with him he foams at the mouth and rampages obscenities and insults etc.
Trying to discuss or debate anything with the guy is pointless he suffers from extreme anger issues and i have wondered if he was actually iGotSpots a few times lol

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 07:56:31 AM

TECSHARE
Cryptsy is more than aware as many others here that i am very critical about what coins they choose to add to the exchange.
I have said endlessly i think some of the clearly bad coins they add will effect things negatively over all and long term also.
I also have the same opinions for every exchange that has or will exist..

How in anyway what you said originally is that related i have no idea..

If Cryptsy stole some peoples coins then post proof maybe ?

Trolling on me AGAIN as you have done LOTS when i disagreed with you is not an answer to the question..
And if you remember i was making fun of you last year because IFC was the hottest coin on the internet
and you were spouting off moronic drivel about it with tons of other guys such as "it was not possible for IFC to go down in value"
it did..BIG time lol and i predicted not to the day but to the minute.. i was right and it burns your little ass lol
then you did a vanishing act (with that specific alias) so you didn't have to hear the "i told you so's"

So surprise surprise here you are now being a dick starting shit lol
i'm shocked... sooooo much  Roll Eyes

Oh and people in case you don't know this guy is a lunatic he had been banned from chat lots for losing control and raging endlessly.
This guy has no composure at all and if you disagree with him he foams at the mouth and rampages obscenities and insults etc.
Trying to discuss or debate anything with the guy is pointless he suffers from extreme anger issues and i have wondered if he was actually iGotSpots a few times lol
  You accuse me of lack of composure whilst filling the gaps between your baseless claims with personal insults, while I am remaining nothing but respectful. Very convincing....

P.S. I was banned for talking too much about Cryptsy's system of fraud, not for "rampages, obscenities, and insults". I find it quite entertaining that you are actively engaged in all three of these things in this thread as you accuse me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: