Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How i lost respect for Cryptsy  (Read 3753 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 11:10:06 AM

They add shitcoins because certain shitcoins have a shitload of volume (at the time of addition, at least).  Why the fuck wouldn't you list a high volume coin?  The are in business to make money, and you make money from transaction fees.  Get the fuck over yourself.

because clearly you and Cryptsy is and has all along been playing dumb.. adding them is supporting them
and what has supporting scam coins gotten us ? a bloody mess that's what !
there was a time when they tried.. like when they heard the backlash on adding ORB and promptly removed it..
over time they just flat out simply gave up and caved in.. ORB was snuck back in mid DEC when no one would put up a fuss.

They have lowered the bar of all of crypto.
They have bitten the hand that feeds them by supporting scam coins and in turn making Bitcoin itself worth less.
shit coins are traditionally only used to pump and dump and cash out to BTC so when you make BTC look bad across the world it's pretty dumb.
and i can show the backlash across the globe growing on Bitcoin and the public has barely gotten wind of the scammy altcoin scene yet too.
Throwing away your integrity to support scam coins because of "user demand" is foolish and shorted sighted..
they do this for short term financial gain regardless of the very real long term risks to the whole entire crypto scene !

They also have been instrumental in creating a huge scene we have here in the Altcoin section here and elsewhere where new coins being added has exploded out of control
and allowed the coin cloners to stream line their scams so they can be posted asap.. over time the scam coin posters don't even bother tryng to make the coin seem legit anymore..
they don't have to.. idiots and scamers and exchanges like Cryptsy will add them no matter how bad they or made them.
They have lowered the bar badly.. and when shit hits the fan they will play dumb and pass the buck and accept NO responsibility for any of it ever.

They and other exchanges also have supported the anonymity of these coin cloners.. it does not matter to them WHO makes a coin.
So in reality the guy could be a thief that stole coins from an exchange or a coin cloner that has released 100 coisn here..
as long as it's one with an enough interest interest they will add it anyway.. as long as they make money NOTHING else matters.
and this has been demonstrated and proven time after time after so no it's not up for debate.
They have even hidden coin cloners identitiea when the public has asked who made the coin..
they simply add the coin anyway and say we know who made it but we won't tell you. They did exactly that with the scam coin TIX by iGotSpots and his Cryptsy staff/friends.
for example Mullick and Prime for sure and maybe other Crypsty staff had direct involvemnt in making TIX and i have endless proof on that.
All of them lied non stop and played little games on Cryptsy chat box about back then too and had changed tehir story on TIX non stop also.
And if you confront them they will just get evasive and scammy.. the usual.
It goes deeper to because they had a well known cloin cloner help them that has made many of the coins on Cryptsy.
Hell (cryptsy staff) Mullick has his own coin Shakezulu made for him and has helped fix etc many times
And that guy has a made a large percentage of all the coins on cryptsy.. what does that tell you ? they will on Skype they are all buddies.
Sorry you can't have one staff member compiling the coin and another making the graphics and posting it exclisivly on his own crypto site and
avoiding posting it here for example and another adding it to the exchange and then say ohhhh we're not involved..

SO yeah staff have endlessly been directly involved in making scam coins then adding them to get your money.. rinse repeat.
credibility ? lol ok then.. they can start with common sense FIRST that would be a good *start.. THEN worry about credibility.

and now they are selling votes for coins to get added.. i guess their 'bounties' they would traditionally take for putting new scam coins on is not enough
and they need more money to work on adding fiat support soon lol

sadly i have tried to reason with them but it winds up being a waste of time.. they all play dumb and make excuses.
when the bottom line is if they quit adding them a lot less would get made in the first place..
they are a major player in the scam coin vicious cycle that is spiraling put of control.
and making ALL OF US look like corrupt greedy scumbags.

and their mods have a long history of releasing coins themselves or being involved with them which sometimes great lengths have been taken to sneaky about it too
they as usual play dumb about it or down play it..i have various interesting pieces of info on that is 100% undeniable and they know it.
Cryptsy has been best friends all along with coin cloning spammers and occasionally their staff have been involved in helping make the scam coins
that get posted on the exchange so as far as i am concerned they are corrupt, greedy and selfish. and i have real world tangible proof to back that up too. (as others do)

Are they any different than ANY other exchange ? no i don't think so.. sad and scary part is they are better than the others.. what does that tell you ?

If people knew what i (and others) know they would list far more than issues with *just coin deposits as the problem.

They are a lost cause don't waste your time with them.. it's scam coin exchange.. if anything expect things to get worse not better.
  So you finally came around. Remember when I warned you all of this months ago and got nothing but hostility from you and others for speaking of it? Funny how things change. For the record I confirm this assessment. CRYPTSY = FRAUD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
littlecoin

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:50:59 AM

I lost respect for Cryptsy the first time I used them and thought my 100k Dogecoins were gone forever because they didn't show up in my account for over two days.
+1
Recently, I saw a lot of complaint on Cryptsy.
I quit at my first use.
The user interface is terrible.
Now we have some good exchanges, such as mintpal. Why do we need still use C ?

DieJohnny (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:15:56 AM

Why do we need still use C ?

Unfortunately, it will be like Gox, it will never die until something very bad happens.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:25:16 AM

They add shitcoins because certain shitcoins have a shitload of volume (at the time of addition, at least).  Why the fuck wouldn't you list a high volume coin?  The are in business to make money, and you make money from transaction fees.  Get the fuck over yourself.

because clearly you and Cryptsy is and has all along been playing dumb.. adding them is supporting them
there was a time when they tried.. like when they heard the backlash on adding ORB and promptly removed it..
over time they just flat out simply gave up and caved in.. ORB was snuck back in mid DEC when no one would put up a fuss.

They have bitten the hand that feeds them by supporting scam coins and in turn making Bitcoin itself worth less.
shit coins are traditionally only used to pump and dump and cash out to BTC so when you make BTC look bad across the world it's pretty dumb.
and i can show the backlash across the globe growing on Bitcoin and the public has barely gotten wind of the scammy altcoin scene yet too.
Throwing away your integrity to support scam coins because of "user demand" is foolish and shorted sighted..
they do this for short term financial gain regardless of the very real long term risks to the whole entire crypto scene !

They also have been instrumental in creating a huge scene we have here in the Altcoin section here and elsewhere where new coins being added has exploded out of control
and allowed the coin cloners to stream line their scams so they can be posted asap.. over time the scam coin posters don't even bother tryng to make the coin seem legit anymore..
they don't have to.. idiots and scamers and exchanges like Cryptsy will add them no matter how bad they or made them.
They have lowered the bar badly.. and when shit hits the fan they will play dumb and pass the buck and accept NO responsibility for any of it ever.

They and other exchanges also have supported the anonymity of these coin cloners.. it does not matter to them WHO makes a coin.
So in reality the guy could be a thief that stole coins from an exchange or a coin cloner that has released 100 coisn here..
as long as it's one with an enough interest interest they will add it anyway.. as long as they make money NOTHING else matters.
and this has been demonstrated and proven time after time after so no it's not up for debate.
They have even hidden coin cloners identitiea when the public has asked who made the coin..
they simply add the coin anyway and say we know who made it but we won't tell you. They did exactly that with the scam coin TIX by iGotSpots and his Cryptsy staff/friends.
for example Mullick and Prime for sure and maybe other Crypsty staff had direct involvemnt in making TIX and i have endless proof on that.
All of them lied non stop and played little games on Cryptsy chat box about back then too and had changed tehir story on TIX non stop also.
It goes deeper to because they had a well known cloin cloner help them that has made many of the coins on Cryptsy.
Hell (cryptsy staff) Mullick has his own coin Shakezulu made for him and has helped fix etc many times
And that guy has a made a large percentage of all the coins on cryptsy.. what does that tell you ? they will on Skype they are all buddies.
Sorry you can't have one staff member compiling the coin and another making the graphics and posting it exclisivly on his own crypto site and
avoiding posting it here for example and another adding it to the exchange and then say ohhhh we're not involved..

SO yeah staff have endlessly been directly involved in making scam coins then adding them to get your money.. rinse repeat.
credibility ? lol ok then.. they can start with common sense FIRST that would be a good *start.. THEN worry about credibility.

and now they are selling votes for coins to get added.. i guess their 'bounties' they would traditionally take for putting new scam coins on is not enough

sadly i have tried to reason with them but it winds up being a waste of time.. they all play dumb and make excuses.
when the bottom line is if they quit adding them a lot less would get made in the first place..
they are a major player in the scam coin vicious cycle that is spiraling put of control.

and their mods have a long history of releasing coins themselves or being involved with them which sometimes great lengths have been taken to sneaky about it too
they as usual play dumb about it or down play it..i have various interesting pieces of info on that is 100% undeniable and they know it.
Cryptsy has been best friends all along with coin cloning spammers and occasionally their staff have been involved in helping make the scam coins
that get posted on the exchange so as far as i am concerned they are corrupt, greedy and selfish. and i have real world tangible proof to back that up too. (as others do)

Are they any different than ANY other exchange ? no i don't think so.. sad and scary part is they are better than the others.. what does that tell you ?

If people knew what i (and others) know they would list far more than issues with *just coin deposits as the problem.

They are a lost cause don't waste your time with them.. it's scam coin exchange.. if anything expect things to get worse not better.

I can confirm this is true. I can also confirm jd230 the biggest troll scab was turned into a moderator and may now be employed by cryptsy.

I made the decision to stop trading at cryptsy a long time ago. we could write  another 10 pages on the dubious listing and back room activities if we wanted.

I can also confirm that bithohn knew of the cents issue before listing but was a big bag holder and raped a ton off his customers. in bitjohns defence he never asked me to pay for a listed coin. while his hearr was in a good place he took advantage of his position
lxssthxnzxrx

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:14:06 AM

I only use Cryptsy to deposit altcoins in relatively small chunks and immediately exchange them to BTC and then send them straight to my wallet. I haven't had any transactions disappear and I haven't come across any other exchanges that handle so many different coins. Mintpal, Bter, and Vircurex are the only ones that come to mind but I won't be using Vircurex in the future after they suspended BTC withdrawals. Are there many other competitors to Cryptsy that handle DVC/IXC/NMC/TRC/PPC/TAK/MZC/DOGE/etc?
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:53:15 AM

I finally stopped using Cryptsy last week after 3 out of 4 deposits failed to show up in my account, despite being confirmed.
Support tickets fixed the issue.... eventually, but not good enough.

I have more experience with slow deposits now.
Sometimes your address might be on an older wallet, if you generate a new address that can help a lot (depending on the coin)
Other times they show up after a small delay.
I've had fast deposits too. They always seem to show up eventually, but the wait doesn't really make sense.

qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:32:08 AM

15 days and support haven't even got my account login fixed..over ten days after their initial reply to support ticket I am still waiting for them to send me a password reset..really crap support.. Cry
chosetime

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:19:08 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 01:56:12 PM by chosetime

Well that does make a little sense actually since most coins are doing shitty right now and it sure seems to me like overall trading is down. The period of investors diving onto every new shitcoin to hit the market appears to have subsided a bit now that they are realizing that 99% of them go no where, the devs disappear and the coin sits in the gutter for months on end.
romang

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:21:45 AM

I never had any problems with them always worked itself out

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:22:26 AM

2. The site is clearly benefiting in some way from pump and dump scams because it adds so many stupid coins for no good reason.

They should work on higher standards for the coins they list.
You have a good point #2.

lamontweaver

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 04:53:45 AM

I used to trade mostly at Cryptsy, but I haven't traded there in a long time. I trade mostly at MIntpal and Poloniex. THey seem to have the coins I want to trade.

Stevenrm87

Activity: 403

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:22:57 AM

Use BTC-E , you Perverts!

Selling fully funded Titan BTC Physical Bitcoins, Gold and SIlver - BTC Physical Bitcoins BTC PM if interested.
Coinmin

Activity: 483

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:41:48 AM

Yes, Cryptsy has problems with the coins transfer, but he has a very large volume of trade. And a good level of security.
grndnpnd

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 02:40:02 PM

So out of the wood work comes Spoetnik first are you not the original coin gen people could come to you and you would pump out a shit coin in 10 min for them........ but here you are again leading the charge changing your tune how convenient it so funny that 3 people that have made a lot of money (well 1 that lost a lot of it we wont go into that) off creating SHIT COINS are here to clean them up thanks guys way to go pat on the back. Lets get real here Mudda R3wt Spoet you are the problem and have been you stir the pot to remove the blame from yourself its childish and kinda funny at this point. Cryptsy as a former chat mod or current chat mod IDK i would say i disagree with paid voting on the other hand the rest of these issues that people are whining about have been good decisions for you as a business maybe not coins as a whole but that is not your responsibility R3wt how many shit coins where on Openex before you lost it all?   i dont think we can blame the exchanges i dont think we can blame the new devs the ones to blame are the 3 that started this mess a long time ago. So now to address JD and the accusations against him yes he did troll and beg but he also did work for others and helped others around this community and the coin you speak of is a well respected coin by most HBN he didn't make it he didn't ask for it i was there in the cryptsy chat box the day it was created for him. HBN was a gift to the Hobo formally known as JD and he poured himself into it promoting and doing philanthropy  DOGE didn't do the first crypto donations HBN did JD did he has contributed a lot to this community and shame on you for calling him out. If JD was given a paid position it was based on his merit and work in the community and i for 1 think he deserves every dime (or CENT  Wink) they give him. There is this famous book you may have read and that i don't quote often but has great incite into common sense and morals: " do not attempt to move the speck of dust from your brothers eye before removing the plank from your own" you may not believe in what that book stands for as i do not but the advice i think fits well here. So Spoetnik will you please crawl back under your troll bridge and take muddah with you thanks guys

Hash Advisor exclusive Cryptsy vote exploit mining
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:11:27 PM

Shall we start the discussion around Cryptsy employees creating "shitcoins" that automatically get added to the exchange?

Let's start with CASH...how much volume does that do each day?  What makes it different from the 500 other coins out there?

Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:42:08 PM

Give Cryptsy a break, they serve a purpose. you don't have to trade there exclusively.

K.
dogechode

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:57:03 PM

Odd about Cryptsy: its feeshares have plunged over the last week or so.

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/57

So has its latest dividend payout per feeshare...

• 21 Mar: 0.00017992 BTC
  • 14 Mar: 0.00023112 BTC
  • 08 Mar: 0.00033808 BTC
  • 03 Mar: 0.00023617 BTC
  • 22 Feb: 0.00037214 BTC
  • 17 Feb: 0.00053746 BTC
  • 08 Feb: 0.00034018 BTC
  • 02 Feb: 0.00052942 BTC

Something's not quite right...

Well that does make a little sense actually since most coins are doing shitty right now and it sure seems to me like overall trading is down. The period of investors diving onto every new shitcoin to hit the market appears to have subsided a bit now that they are realizing that 99% of them go no where, the devs disappear and the coin sits in the gutter for months on end.

I was a big user of CryptoRush, but obviously am not using it right now. I am currently testing the waters with Mintpal and Bittrex. Bittrex has a ton of coins but doesn't seem to have high enough volume for me (yet.)
frobley

Activity: 708

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:03:54 PM

Never had any worries with crypsy
Resolved couple problems (one my own doing) via ticket in < 24hrs
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:04:05 PM

Their support is good but you have to wait for some time to get response.
ptopex

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 05:04:34 PM

lol

In crypto you follow people and opinions until their morality is laid bare and exposed for the greedy whores they really are. Then when you find out that your are dealing with a whore it is time to move on and never look back or she will leave you broke and holding your limp noodle in your hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so cool!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: