Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2026, 04:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your definition of gambling for fun?  (Read 3585 times)
nullama
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1028



View Profile
February 23, 2025, 07:09:49 AM
 #421

I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.

That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?

For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.

The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.

To me gambling for fun would require two things to be true:

One: The person gambling is actually having a good time while doing it.

Two: The amount of money used to do this activity is a completely reasonable cost for entertainment for the gambler.

That's pretty much it, if the gambler is having fun and has no problem paying for that service, I would consider it "gambling for fun"
davis196
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3822
Merit: 980


Looking for a Campaign Manager? Telegram @Royse777


View Profile
February 23, 2025, 07:27:06 AM
 #422

I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.

That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?

For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.

The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.

Improve in gambling? How do you improve in gambling games like crash, slots, dice and blackjack? There's no room for improvement in such games. The results are supposed to be random. Those games aren't based on skills and your skills cannot get better just by playing crash and slots every day. The only gambling game, where you could improve is poker, but the really good poker players are a very small amount.
For me "gambling for fun" means not caring that much about your loses and enjoying your profits(when they occur), not having big expectations about winning and not focusing on the "make money" aspect.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Need Project Advertising? Hire AB de Royse777
 Mixers ,  Exchanges ,   casinos  and whatnot!

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
│████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️

██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
▄█████████████
▄███████████████
▄████████████████
▄█████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀█████████████████
▀████████████████
▀███████████████
▀█████████████
██████████████████
pusaka
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1932
Merit: 723


HustleBTC.com | Premium Bitcoin Casino


View Profile
February 23, 2025, 07:33:48 AM
 #423

Gambling that when losing will not make someone frustrated because of their defeat, is actually that simple. You ask if there are still people like that, I answer that there are indeed people like that. But maybe only a small part or in the sense that more people gamble with the aim of making a profit and when they lose they will become frustrated. I do not have valid data but this is just an assumption created from the events that I saw, whether I saw it with my own eyes or I saw it from the media.
As humans, it may be natural when losing money makes you disappointed, once again that is a natural thing. But they can quickly forget it and not make them chase their losses to return the money they lost.

We just need to treat gambling the right way, and I mean playing for small stakes and trying to have fun without expecting any huge profit. If a person tells himself that he will now try to earn money on gambling, then, of course, he will experience great frustration when he loses from this game.
I also know that there is a category of gamblers who tell themselves that they play for fun, but in reality they always expect a lot of benefit from the game, and they also get upset when they lose. I think it's deceiving yourself. It's even scarier than thinking that you play for money. It's a dangerous lie.
The desire or hope to win, it is something that cannot be denied and I am sure all gamblers also hope to win, it does not make sense if they come with the hope of defeat. Feeling a little disappointed or wrong when losing is also once again I say it is a natural thing, my question is who wants to lose money? no one right.
But what makes the difference is how they respond to it, whether they can respond with good self-control so that after losing they can stop and do other activities or they respond very emotionally so that they increase the balance in their casino wallet to continue playing. Well, we ourselves can judge which ones should not be done.

blomen
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 756
Merit: 1134



View Profile
February 23, 2025, 07:34:10 AM
 #424

I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.

That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?

For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.

The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.

Improve in gambling? How do you improve in gambling games like crash, slots, dice and blackjack? There's no room for improvement in such games. The results are supposed to be random. Those games aren't based on skills and your skills cannot get better just by playing crash and slots every day. The only gambling game, where you could improve is poker, but the really good poker players are a very small amount.
For me "gambling for fun" means not caring that much about your loses and enjoying your profits(when they occur), not having big expectations about winning and not focusing on the "make money" aspect.
games are, of course, entirely based on luck, and applying the same strategy over and over will probably just lead to more losses. however, i think even in games like plinko, dice, or similar luck-based ones, you can still achieve some form of "improvement."

the improvement i'm talking about isn’t pressing the right button or knowing where the mine is—those are completely random. what i mean is risk management. if you've spent some time playing these games, you already know not to go all-in on a single crash round. over time, you get better at adjusting your moves based on your balance. that's the real improvement.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Bitcoinsummoner
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1792
Merit: 632


View Profile WWW
February 23, 2025, 11:12:54 AM
 #425

Gambling isn't an activity of Fun. Gambling is a professional platform. So, how can be it just for fun? Gambling is a bad habit. If a man uses it as a profession then very soon it will destroy his life for the gambling addiction. Gambling is a trap to enter losing vast money to invest in that platform. Many gambling sites can't pay people's investment. that site only allows to invest but does not allow to payment.

So everyone needs to look gambling site's honesty or transaction history.
Bushdark
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1652
Merit: 300


View Profile
February 23, 2025, 11:20:04 AM
 #426

Gambling isn't an activity of Fun. Gambling is a professional platform. So, how can be it just for fun? Gambling is a bad habit. If a man uses it as a profession then very soon it will destroy his life for the gambling addiction. Gambling is a trap to enter losing vast money to invest in that platform. Many gambling sites can't pay people's investment. that site only allows to invest but does not allow to payment.

So everyone needs to look gambling site's honesty or transaction history.
Isther still fun in gambling? Even when you are losing money? Gambling submit fun at all because you money is always with them and there is no way you can outsmart a casino. We could gamble and make profits even though it's huge and that do not mean that you are neither gambling for the fun. I don't see anything like that as fun in gambling. If you make profits today in betting, you might be the next to lose by tomorrow, this is why gambling is never straight and we need to understand that.
jstyler
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 224
Merit: 16

Check my signature


View Profile
February 23, 2025, 11:23:24 AM
 #427

I think the line between gambling for fun and taking it seriously can get blurred. For me, fun is about not putting too much on the line and not getting too attached to the outcome. If I'm having a bad streak, I don't get all worked up or try to chase losses. I just take a step back, reassess my strategy and try to learn from my mistakes. If I can separate my emotions from my bets and use losses as opportunities to improve, I'd say that's when it's fun.

aylabadia05
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2240
Merit: 863



View Profile WWW
February 23, 2025, 11:28:52 AM
 #428

The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
For me, in defining gambling for fun, it's more or less like that too. When the challenge is in the game, that's where one of the joys I get.
Losing is a definite part so I don't care about it. Because I know that losing is a definite result for me, I don't force myself with the amount of money I bring or that I will allocate for gambling.
For example, gambling on football bets on two consecutive days before the weekend like now. Since yesterday I have been betting even though there is a list of winning bets and some that have lost.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
Inwestour
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1373



View Profile
February 23, 2025, 11:32:49 AM
 #429

Gambling isn't an activity of Fun. Gambling is a professional platform. So, how can be it just for fun? Gambling is a bad habit. If a man uses it as a profession then very soon it will destroy his life for the gambling addiction. Gambling is a trap to enter losing vast money to invest in that platform. Many gambling sites can't pay people's investment. that site only allows to invest but does not allow to payment.

So everyone needs to look gambling site's honesty or transaction history.
We spend money on everything, someone can spend money on pizza and consider it a reasonable expenditure, and someone will say that it is wasted money and constant consumption of pizza will harm your health, or maybe this example is even better suited for drinking coffee. And someone does not drink coffee but can spend the same money on gambling, and I do not see anything wrong with this, everyone decides for themselves what to spend their money on, the most important thing is that it always remains within reasonable limits.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 619


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
February 23, 2025, 11:34:09 AM
 #430

Compulsive gambling is really bad they feel a strong attraction to gambling and cannot control their emotions and behavior they gradually lose all their money and assets. This risk encourages them to gamble more and they are at risk of losing more money, which leads to financial problems. They start borrowing and eventually all their savings are gone.

Before someone would become compulsive in gambling, it means that they were never gambling for fun. Gambling for fun doesn't necessarily means that you will not have the desire for the profits too but it will be on the minimal level because you are also having fun while playing the games but one that has a strong intention for just making money will easily get addicted.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ojinga
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 364
Merit: 155



View Profile
February 23, 2025, 11:50:38 AM
 #431

I have always avoided engaging in discussion that claim that gambling is for fun even the gambler is making serious losses which isn’t a good one from my perspective and I will have to say that the real fun in gambling is when the winning is more than the losses because I still why someone will be having loses repeatedly and still claim to be having fun because for me, my losses in gambling makes me feel bad because for Everytime I bet on a game, I always want it to come out a win even with the consciousness that, anything can still happen and loses are part of the game.
summonerrk
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1317



View Profile
February 23, 2025, 12:10:28 PM
 #432

I have always avoided engaging in discussion that claim that gambling is for fun even the gambler is making serious losses which isn’t a good one from my perspective and I will have to say that the real fun in gambling is when the winning is more than the losses because I still why someone will be having loses repeatedly and still claim to be having fun because for me, my losses in gambling makes me feel bad because for Everytime I bet on a game, I always want it to come out a win even with the consciousness that, anything can still happen and loses are part of the game.
I think the best thing to do is tell yourself that you will lose and not expect big money results from gambling.
it is best to play slowly, with small bets and try to enjoy the game and understand that the cash prize is only an addition to the entertainment, but not the basis, since gambling cannot be used to earn money, turning it into the main source of income is not too unstable and independent of the player.
Ojinga
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 364
Merit: 155



View Profile
February 23, 2025, 12:24:52 PM
 #433

I have always avoided engaging in discussion that claim that gambling is for fun even the gambler is making serious losses which isn’t a good one from my perspective and I will have to say that the real fun in gambling is when the winning is more than the losses because I still why someone will be having loses repeatedly and still claim to be having fun because for me, my losses in gambling makes me feel bad because for Everytime I bet on a game, I always want it to come out a win even with the consciousness that, anything can still happen and loses are part of the game.
I think the best thing to do is tell yourself that you will lose and not expect big money results from gambling.
it is best to play slowly, with small bets and try to enjoy the game and understand that the cash prize is only an addition to the entertainment, but not the basis, since gambling cannot be used to earn money, turning it into the main source of income is not too unstable and independent of the player.

I don’t see the winnings as an addition to the entertainment but rather the main entertainment and that’s why I try to be very careful when gambling and also try to gamble only what I can afford to lose because I understand that loses are bound to happen but the cash prize  is the major Gail for me and at every point, I always try to get the cash prize because there are several things I could do  when I’m bored or want to be entertained and not risking my hard earned money on gambling with claims of having strictly just fun.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1895


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
February 23, 2025, 02:43:29 PM
 #434

As humans, it may be natural when losing money makes you disappointed, once again that is a natural thing. But they can quickly forget it and not make them chase their losses to return the money they lost.
Yes and it is very natural that we should understand that never under any circumstances should we pursue winning to recover what we have lost, that is the worst thing that can be done, however there are times when they do not pay attention and do not do it, when they Realize they have Lost more money than they were willing to lose and the regrets begin, my sincere Advice is , do not do that , I did it when I was a novice, I lost a lot of money, it is not nice to lose money by falling into these mistakes.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nara1892
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2450
Merit: 814


View Profile
February 23, 2025, 02:55:37 PM
 #435


Yes that's right and that's a mistake made by most gamblers, basically it's very easy for them to conclude everything without thinking long or doing research from various sides first before making a decision and especially in gambling I believe that the misunderstanding is mostly driven by the object of victory in the form of money which is something we always need and want, meaning it's very easy for a gambler to ignore other things when they see money.

And yes I agree with you that in the end they will only realize their mistake when they have experienced various setbacks in their lives caused by gambling itself, and it is also a fact that there will never be such a thing as pleasure when your focus and priority is victory because of course most of the time you will only experience and feel a lot of tension and worry along with pressure because of the fear of losing money.

And in addition to that, when you are in side where you are experiencing some decent winning streaks your eagerness to push for more will develop that greediness inside you, the moment you feel the satisfaction and that sense of urgency that you can make money out from this activity, you'll see yourself being drunk aiming to keep pushing for it trying to win more but at the end of the day, defeats are most likely will happen and regret will be a ghost of your bad decision making.

Yes and what you said is true - it really happens to some gamblers who are gamblers who from the beginning come with a wrong understanding of what and how gambling really is, usually such gamblers will never be calm when gambling because when they lose they will be in tension and worry along with regret and when they are in a profitable situation such as successfully achieving a winning streak then their ambition will be even greater which makes it always difficult for them to ignore greed.

So actually one of the reasons why gambling with the aim of making money is always prohibited is because in the end the results will be the opposite, because when they lose they will pursue recovery which will lead them to a worse situation and when they win they will continue to pursue greater results because of greed which will eventually make them lose all the amount they have previously earned.
Gaza13
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 331

EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile WWW
February 23, 2025, 04:30:16 PM
 #436

Gambling isn't an activity of Fun. Gambling is a professional platform. So, how can be it just for fun? Gambling is a bad habit. If a man uses it as a profession then very soon it will destroy his life for the gambling addiction. Gambling is a trap to enter losing vast money to invest in that platform. Many gambling sites can't pay people's investment. that site only allows to invest but does not allow to payment.

So everyone needs to look gambling site's honesty or transaction history.
Isther still fun in gambling? Even when you are losing money? Gambling submit fun at all because you money is always with them and there is no way you can outsmart a casino. We could gamble and make profits even though it's huge and that do not mean that you are neither gambling for the fun. I don't see anything like that as fun in gambling. If you make profits today in betting, you might be the next to lose by tomorrow, this is why gambling is never straight and we need to understand that.
Of course we will not be able to fight the casino system they created, this is part of their business model. In essence, it is impossible for people who gamble to just throw their money away, and they definitely know the risks before they play, they will definitely make money there with the skills they have. The casino knows very well how to make each player comfortable, of course he will first give feedback to each player by giving several wins as if in the player's mind he won with his abilities. That way in the minds of the players I will get a win on the next bet, many of the players don't realize that they have been slowly trapped by the Casino system.

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄       
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
❰❰ EagleSwap █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄       
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
Numeral
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1666


♻️ Automatic Exchange


View Profile
February 23, 2025, 04:48:22 PM
 #437

I would divide gambling into different types. There are those in which the chances of winning at a distance tends to zero, and there are those where you can expect to make a profit if you get certain skills. To the second category I would include sports betting. It is no secret that there are professional players who constantly earn money on their activities. They have many methods, including the use of analytical approach, when the forecast takes into account all possible factors and all the information that can affect the outcome. If you look in the direction of such a professional, then gambling can become a regular profitable activity, but most online casinos and bookmakers do not like such users, especially for them can be adjusted game limits and introduced all sorts of other restrictions up to blocking.

░░░░▄▄████████████▄
░▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀▄█▄
▄███████▀▀░░▄███▀▄████▄
▄██████▀░░░▄███▀░▀██████▄
██████▀░░▄████▄░░░▀██████
██████░░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄░░██████
██████▄░░░▀████▀░░▄██████
▀██████▄░▄███▀░░░▄██████▀
▀████▀▄████░░▄▄███████▀
▀█▀▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀░
▀████████████▀▀░░░░
 
 CCECASH 
Dewi Aries
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1100


View Profile
February 23, 2025, 06:50:05 PM
 #438

I have always avoided engaging in discussion that claim that gambling is for fun even the gambler is making serious losses which isn’t a good one from my perspective and I will have to say that the real fun in gambling is when the winning is more than the losses because I still why someone will be having loses repeatedly and still claim to be having fun because for me, my losses in gambling makes me feel bad because for Everytime I bet on a game, I always want it to come out a win even with the consciousness that, anything can still happen and loses are part of the game.
I think the best thing to do is tell yourself that you will lose and not expect big money results from gambling.
it is best to play slowly, with small bets and try to enjoy the game and understand that the cash prize is only an addition to the entertainment, but not the basis, since gambling cannot be used to earn money, turning it into the main source of income is not too unstable and independent of the player.

Yes, I think that is the best mentality and perspective on gambling by preparing yourself early to accept defeat, or assuming that in the end we will lose money, one of the benefits is so that we are not too disappointed or regretful when the results are really lost and as we know that in gambling what often makes us emotional or disappointed is because our own expectations are too high for victory.
One of the reasons why I agree that a gambler should prepare themselves to lose before the game ends is because as we know that the results of gambling can never be known and also from the beginning there is no way or strategy that can guarantee victory, so considering victory as a gift or bonus from our involvement in the activity is a good idea to minimize the possibility of emotion.
tread93
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 2030
Merit: 674



View Profile
February 24, 2025, 01:03:17 AM
 #439

Yes of course, gambling to earn a profit seems like the most logical reason to gamble right. Or perhaps we should just call it "losing" instead of gambling when you're going to the casino with a small amount with the full expectation of losing said amount in the end. Kind of funny. Maybe instead of just "losing" we call it "losing but sometimes winning" lmfao. I'm sorry i'm chalk full of the dad jokes today its just obscene. Anyways, I think the best part about going to the casino is the atmosphere & when you go with a fun group that is what makes it a good time.

I doubt that losing can be fun, but if you initially set for yourself the amount that you are ready to lose in the casino, then it should not be too upsetting. It can be perceived as a trip to a restaurant, when you know that you are ready to spend money on a good evening and will consider it an acceptable expense. So everything will depend on your perception and the framework of reason, when you spend no more than you initially decided.


Yes perception is everything here, when you put it that way as if you're going on a nice outing with your m8s then you can expect to spend a little cash to have a good time. The argument can easily be made for restaurants too. It really all comes down to budget too though right. You set aside money for everythign else and you even set aside money for gambling, I think thats pretty safe to assume for your average person/gambler haha. At that point its all about discipline, will you actually stick to the aount you alloted for gambling or will you continue to dip into your bank for more fun/gambling?

nara1892
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2450
Merit: 814


View Profile
February 24, 2025, 01:10:14 AM
 #440

For me gambling for fun is when you come without making winning the main goal, it doesn't mean we don't want to win but don't make winning the main focus but make fun the main goal to fill boring free time, the reason is clear because after all gambling remains an activity that has risks which risks always lurk us while we play and winning is something that depends on luck and we can see that many gamblers actually experience bad luck when they make winning a priority. On the other hand gambling for entertainment can also be interpreted when you don't experience any problems especially regarding financial situations, mental and psychological health and that is the reason why we are often advised to apply many restrictions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!