Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 TH Dragon Miner Very East English Instructions For Use From Dragon Miner Team  (Read 3068 times)
apollojmr (OP)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:08:34 PM

Dragon 1T ASIC Bitcoin Miner
The Instruction of Installation

Part 1. Preparation:
Before connecting and operating the miner,some preparations are necessary:

Preparation 1. Preparing one power socket,voltage 100-240V AC, 5-8A, power 1200W,and
the most important is preparing one plug transfer device.The power cable plug you get from
the package is Chinese Plug.Or find one computer power cable,instead of the one from box.

Preparation 2. Preparing one Router,and one laptop or desktop computer connecting to that
Router by wireless wifi or cable.And leave an empty socket in Router for your miner.

Preparation 3. Applying one or several login accounts from Mining POOL website,such as
https://www.btcguild.com; and strongly suggest you prepare 3-5 login account,in case of any
damage or disconnected with MINING POOL. Remember,record the POOL ADD,as well as
connecting port number.

Part 2. Installation Instruction:

Step 1: Open the package and you will find three items in the box.
1) Dragon 1T ASIC bitcoin miner*1pcs
2) Power cables (110-240V)*1pcs;
3) Network cable*1pcs;

Step 2: Connect the power cables to the power supply via transfer device and connect the
network cables to the router.

Step 3: Turn on the power switch on the miner to get the miner work. Meanwhile, turn on
your laptop or desktop.

Step 4: On your laptop, open browser, visit the miner controller through its ip address(the
default ip address of miner is 192.168.1.10 , if there is a tag with number X(28 in the above
picture)on the miner ,the default ip address would be 192.168.1.X(28 in this case) . Note: because the third number of default ip address is 1, you should make sure that the
third number of the ip address of your router is 1. Otherwise, you will not be able to
open the controller.

Step 5: Type the ip address of miner into the browser, you will open the controller like the
following picture.

Step 6: Change the default ip address of miner.
If you want to change the ip address of the miner, change the first row of controller(make sure
it is correctly filled) and click the tag “Set Network”,then wait at least two minutes, the
system will reboot and change the ip address to the new one you set.
If you cannot get access to the new address after that, take the miner offline by close its powerand wait at least another two minutes to let the miner completely closed. The ip address will
change to the new address you set after re-open.
Note: Do not skip the wait time here, if you close and re-open the miner too fast, it is
possible to mess the net work configuration and you will not be able to get access to the
controller and you need re-write the sd card in rhpery pi to set it to default.

Step 7: Change the mine pool and mine account
Filled the first text box of second row with the address of the first pool, the second text box
with your account and the third text box with any number as password(123 or 1234,ect).
Filled the second row with the information of the second pool just like the first row.
Note: if you want to leave the second and third pool blank, make sure the “/” was kept.

Step 8:if all configuration is correctly stated and the miner is re-opened, the green lamp of the
miner should blink continuously.

Step 9: Set “Difficulty” according to different POOL,1024 or 512 or others.Then click the
first choice “Start” of the radio button as chosen status, and click the tag with “Confirm”. the
miner will start to work and the green lamp of the miner will shine constantly,”Opearting
status”value is “Running”.Click “Real-time monitoring” to check the running details as
belows:

Step 10. Click the tag “Refresh” to check whether the miner work correctly, if all thing is fine,
you should see a window like this:Congratulations! You made the miner worked. If you cannot get the miner
working,please double check your router or set your router or IP address.
Note: if the power was interrupted and re-connected, the miner would not be able to
start automatically, you need to get it online manually.

Step 11. Log in your first POOL to monitor the miners working status.All are correct,if your
miner works like this:
There must be something wrong if you get the status like this as belows,please check your
network status.
That is all for the installation instruction for your miner.Any questions or any
doubt,contact our team right now.IMPORTANT & GOOD NEWS:

Want more information,go to check our shop:http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1186576
Any questions or any doubt,welcome!
Dragon Miner Team
Mar 30,2014
Hangzhou,China

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apollojmr (OP)

Activity: 311

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:09:13 PM

Reserved for Dragon Miner Team Input

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
daddyfatsax

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:22:02 PM

A backup image would be nice to have as well.
retrojka

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:52:52 AM

Dragon 1T ASIC Bitcoin Miner
The Instruction of Installation

Part 1. Preparation:
Before connecting and operating the miner,some preparations are necessary:

Preparation 1. Preparing one power socket,voltage 100-240V AC, 5-8A, power 1200W,and
the most important is preparing one plug transfer device.The power cable plug you get from
the package is Chinese Plug.Or find one computer power cable,instead of the one from box.

Preparation 2. Preparing one Router,and one laptop or desktop computer connecting to that
Router by wireless wifi or cable.And leave an empty socket in Router for your miner.

Preparation 3. Applying one or several login accounts from Mining POOL website,such as
https://www.btcguild.com; and strongly suggest you prepare 3-5 login account,in case of any
damage or disconnected with MINING POOL. Remember,record the POOL ADD,as well as
connecting port number.

Part 2. Installation Instruction:

Step 1: Open the package and you will find three items in the box.
1) Dragon 1T ASIC bitcoin miner*1pcs
2) Power cables (110-240V)*1pcs;
3) Network cable*1pcs;

Step 2: Connect the power cables to the power supply via transfer device and connect the
network cables to the router.

Step 3: Turn on the power switch on the miner to get the miner work. Meanwhile, turn on
your laptop or desktop.

Step 4: On your laptop, open browser, visit the miner controller through its ip address(the
default ip address of miner is 192.168.1.10 , if there is a tag with number X(28 in the above
picture)on the miner ,the default ip address would be 192.168.1.X(28 in this case) . Note: because the third number of default ip address is 1, you should make sure that the
third number of the ip address of your router is 1. Otherwise, you will not be able to
open the controller.

Step 5: Type the ip address of miner into the browser, you will open the controller like the
following picture.

Step 6: Change the default ip address of miner.
If you want to change the ip address of the miner, change the first row of controller(make sure
it is correctly filled) and click the tag “Set Network”,then wait at least two minutes, the
system will reboot and change the ip address to the new one you set.
If you cannot get access to the new address after that, take the miner offline by close its powerand wait at least another two minutes to let the miner completely closed. The ip address will
change to the new address you set after re-open.
Note: Do not skip the wait time here, if you close and re-open the miner too fast, it is
possible to mess the net work configuration and you will not be able to get access to the
controller and you need re-write the sd card in rhpery pi to set it to default.

Step 7: Change the mine pool and mine account
Filled the first text box of second row with the address of the first pool, the second text box
with your account and the third text box with any number as password(123 or 1234,ect).
Filled the second row with the information of the second pool just like the first row.
Note: if you want to leave the second and third pool blank, make sure the “/” was kept.

Step 8:if all configuration is correctly stated and the miner is re-opened, the green lamp of the
miner should blink continuously.

Step 9: Set “Difficulty” according to different POOL,1024 or 512 or others.Then click the
first choice “Start” of the radio button as chosen status, and click the tag with “Confirm”. the
miner will start to work and the green lamp of the miner will shine constantly,”Opearting
status”value is “Running”.Click “Real-time monitoring” to check the running details as
belows:

Step 10. Click the tag “Refresh” to check whether the miner work correctly, if all thing is fine,
you should see a window like this:Congratulations! You made the miner worked. If you cannot get the miner
working,please double check your router or set your router or IP address.
Note: if the power was interrupted and re-connected, the miner would not be able to
start automatically, you need to get it online manually.

Step 11. Log in your first POOL to monitor the miners working status.All are correct,if your
miner works like this:
There must be something wrong if you get the status like this as belows,please check your
network status.
That is all for the installation instruction for your miner.Any questions or any
doubt,contact our team right now.IMPORTANT & GOOD NEWS:

Want more information,go to check our shop:http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1186576
Any questions or any doubt,welcome!
Dragon Miner Team
Mar 30,2014
Hangzhou,China

How can I mine in multiple pools at the same time with thus rig. I filled out all three rows with different mining pools, but my rig is only mining from the first pool I entered. Thanks
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:57:37 AM

Can someone upload a FW for LKETC Dragon 1Th? Official download link is obsolete now...

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
AtomicStrike

Activity: 380
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:48:53 PM

I need stable firmware too.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:55:50 PM

Can someone upload a FW for LKETC Dragon 1Th? Official download link is obsolete now...

It's been a long time since I have talked to anyone over at LKETC.  But you might try contacting them asking for firmware - http://www.lketc.com/encontent/encontact.aspx

I don't have the firmware for the 1T anymore sadly.
RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 03:26:45 AM

I must've gotten lucky with my Dragon T1's firmware.

If anyone wants to give a noob some help (me) to help other people out, I'd be happy to do it if someone walks me through it.

Because while these are the best units, it has always run solid for me.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:07:20 PM

If anyone wants to give a noob some help (me) to help other people out, I'd be happy to do it if someone walks me through it.

Some have been trying to get the original image.  The copy I had got deleted.   Not sure if there are still some needing this.  Was a week or so ago.  I personally do not have the 1T Dragon anymore so I was not able to provide them with the image.

If you want to make a copy of the SD card to share with others.  Turn machine off, and take out the SD card.  Use Win32DiskImager - http://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/ and make sure to "read" from the card. Do not write to card you do not want to blow away your image. With this you can make a SD Image.   After I suggest uploading to a dropbox or other account and post it online.
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:14:01 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wuyjuyjx8etjw5a/dragon-with-red-box-ip-192.168.178.73.zip?dl=0

This is the second firmware that does not allow for ssh.
RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 01:27:25 AM

Some have been trying to get the original image.  The copy I had got deleted.   Not sure if there are still some needing this.  Was a week or so ago.  I personally do not have the 1T Dragon anymore so I was not able to provide them with the image.

If you want to make a copy of the SD card to share with others.  Turn machine off, and take out the SD card.  Use Win32DiskImager - http://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/ and make sure to "read" from the card. Do not write to card you do not want to blow away your image. With this you can make a SD Image.   After I suggest uploading to a dropbox or other account and post it online.

Thanks for that, ill upload it the next time I upgrade my T1's fans.  One is slowly dying Sad

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:34:49 AM

Thanks for that, ill upload it the next time I upgrade my T1's fans.  One is slowly dying Sad

I suggest putting a fan in front of it until you get it fixed.  It is easy to put in a new fan though.  Should not take a long amount o time either.

But yea don't let it die and keep running without putting some cooling there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: