Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:43:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] ↑ Up Coin ↑ Always going up! Ever changing algorithm ↑ JOIN HERE!  (Read 4975 times)
UpCoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:51:58 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 04:56:14 PM by UpCoinTeam

SOCIAL
Official Site
Twitter @UpCoin
Facebook

ABOUT UP COIN
Up coin is the latest cryptocurrency developed by a team of hardcore miners, traders, developers and social media managers. Upcoin will reward all traders and miners that hold their coins by increasing it’s value over time. We solved this problem by making unique algorithms that change over time, instead of having fixed time and block rewards with the same difficulty overall.

The algorithm changes happen from every few hours till one week time. There will be no more than 7 days without the code adjusting itself. All this to ensure UP as a safe investment for you.

http://i.cubeupload.com/Xojis9.png

“Up Coin uses unique mathematical algorithm to reward miners and traders over time. It’s what crypto community needs right now!”

WALLETS

http://upcoin.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/windows-icon.png
Windows Coming Soon!

http://upcoin.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/osx-icon.png
Mac OSX Coming Soon!

http://i.cubeupload.com/cxEW81.png
Linux Coming Soon!

http://upcoin.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/github-icon.png
Source Code Coming Soon!

DETAILS
POW ALGORITHM
Scrypt-N. More ASIC resistant algorithm.

COIN SUPPLY
Rare coin. 300000 Total Coins.

BLOCK TIME
Ever changing. From 20 seconds to 10 minutes time, the block time is constantly changing and going up! This is done via steps in code so it’s not a drastic move.
We want to ensure that your investment always goes up with the coin.

BLOCK REWARD
Many coins use a drastic way of block halving.
It is proven that is not the solution.
Instead we used a mathematical solution to change the block rewards according to the block number, block time and the sum of all hours mined. Doing a range from 4.1 to 0.1 coins per block. Early blocks are 0.001 UP to prevent instamine.

MATHEMATICAL ALGORITHM
Unique mathematical equations were done to ensure the coin gets increasing value over time. Invest and let us do the rest.

DIFFICULTY ADJUSTMENT
We use our own algorithm for retargeting the difficulty. Also the adjustment it’s being fixed over time to ensure to you have a steady and good diff as a investor and as a miner.

CONNECTED
We have dedicated servers for max connections of the coin. Always making sure that you can connect to the network.

SUPPORT & PROMOTION
You can have the support from the developer’s team. Our dedicated team is also constantly working on promotion for the coin.

UNIT
UP

http://i.cubeupload.com/ooUqpx.png

SERVICES

See all the services around UP Coin. Pools, exchanges to buy UP, block explorers, games to make it more fun and mining calculators for the hardcore miners.

POOLS
http://up.talesfromthescrypt.org
More Soon!

BLOCK EXPLORER
Soon!

EXCHANGES
Soon!

GAMES
Soon!

CALCULATORS
Soon!

CHARTS
This graphs are done with a stable and low net hashrate, it doesn't include increasing in hash rate that will increase the price even more and quicker.
http://i.cubeupload.com/kI0Agl.jpg

FAQ

How did you get the concept for this coin?
We have been many years following the crypto community and have seen all kind of trends. In the team we have long time miners and traders that understand the needs of the community and what a coin must do to be profitable for everyone.

Why no UP giveaways or bounties?
We have studied altcoin markets for months. And every coin that has given too many giveaways or large bounties are doing badly. Sadly people don’t understand that coins have value and they dump them for nothing causing the people that paid good money for the coins and mined hard to be angry.

What about promotion?
We have a dedicated team working for promotion. As you can see we have professional developers working on our site. We have community managers doing all sorts of social media: Facebook, Twitter, Reddit you name it. We are also promoting in blogs, forums, crypto press sites, IRCs, and other languages.

What happens when more ASICs enter the market?
We welcome them; our code is written so it uses scrypt-n and it’s ASIC resistant.

What is scrypt-n?
It’s a better scrypt algorithm that works in favor of miners, traders and investors so everyone can have a fair mining experience and will help the prices in the future. Scrypt-N it’s more ASIC resistant type. Just a reminder that when mining scrypt-n you will see lower hashrates maybe half the normal you are getting before, but this will happen to everyone so it doesn’t have any real effect.

What if I don’t have a mining rig, how can I get UP coins?
While we recommend for all holders to buy and mine your coins. You can buy when exchanges accept UP coins.

FINAL NOTE: While we can't guarantee that the prices will increase each month steadily we and all the community will work upon that goal. This will be a good experiment and something fresh in this crypto community. Thanks for your support and believing in this great idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RENDERING

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:55:42 PM

UUUUUUP!! Cool, looks interesting. I guess I do not understand how you can predict value like that? Does not make sense.
Painful Truth

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:25:09 PM

Interesting experiment  Smiley

So launch should be around mid april!  Grin
precrime3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 06:42:47 PM

Looks more like an investor coin :/. It seems much harder to mine, but will still mine! Keep us posted when this coin released!

Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:57:51 PM

Smart idea!
This coin cannot not be dumped, (or that is just extreme stupid if some will)!
Love too see all the asics and grid seed owners crying!!

Can i reserve 3btc=288coins till i can pay them next weekend?

So it can be dumped? double negative.
crycurex.com

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 07:00:52 PM

Would you like to have your coin listed on www.crycurex.com ?

One of the lowest trade fees - 0.09 % per trade

https://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:21:02 PM

This looks to be a really interesting coin. I like coins that have a nice structure and active DEV team. Smiley If you are doing any bounties for translations my Husband would like to take it for Chinese translation of ANN THREAD. Sent pm.. Smiley I also want to do a blog post and promotion.  Smiley
sitefive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:18:55 PM

LOOKS LIKE SCAM!!

69.5 BTC

Dallas5

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 08:20:52 PM

Everything looked good until I saw those threadfull 3 letters I P O.

Every IPO i've seen in the past few weeks turned out to be a scam, every f*kng IPO. You don't even use a trusted escrow.

If not a scam good luck, if you're a scammer do the right thing and delete this thread.

sitefive

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:21:57 PM

Everything looked good until I saw those threadfull 3 letters I P O.

Every IPO i've seen in the past few weeks turned out to be a scam, every f*kng IPO. You don't even use a trusted escrow.

If not a scam good luck, if you're a scammer do the right thing and delete this thread.

Yet another cheap ipo SCAM

gustav

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:01:17 PM

i didn't get it. Why is this going up? Because they say so?  Roll Eyes
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:15:10 PM

@Dallas5 and @sitefive: We are sorry you feel this way. It's ok and we understand how you feel. But when we launch in 2 weeks you will see that this is the real thing. No more to say, just wait and see that we launch Smiley We send you the best wishes and no hard feelings.

We understand that there are many scams and bad things in crypto, currently exchanges are closing or being hacked and lost coins. That's a negative downside. That's the main motivation we had when we thought of up, because we wanted to everyone to have a chance to invest and get multiplied their investment in long term. That's also why we are doing small IPO from 0.1 BTC instead of whales we want to see thousands of people mining and trading this coin.
Nobody cares about fancy promises anymore.

IPO without escrow = SCAM

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:15:58 PM

Sounds suspicious.  You cannot control value of the coin.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
neuroMode

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:16:35 PM

LOOKS LIKE SCAM!!

69.5 BTC

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
sitefive

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:24:23 PM

Sounds suspicious.  You cannot control value of the coin.

this, the idea itself sounds like scam as well!
I bet the guy doesn't have anything at all ready, just made some logo/texts and already asking for ipo money!
No thanks SCAM

anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:35:27 PM

@Dallas5 and @sitefive: We are sorry you feel this way. It's ok and we understand how you feel. But when we launch in 2 weeks you will see that this is the real thing. No more to say, just wait and see that we launch Smiley We send you the best wishes and no hard feelings.

We understand that there are many scams and bad things in crypto, currently exchanges are closing or being hacked and lost coins. That's a negative downside. That's the main motivation we had when we thought of up, because we wanted to everyone to have a chance to invest and get multiplied their investment in long term. That's also why we are doing small IPO from 0.1 BTC instead of whales we want to see thousands of people mining and trading this coin.

Hey last time someone posted a coin that will always go up it was AIRcoin - they had a nice white paper , tons of explanations on trading - way more than you can ever have. Certified investors and shit.

They promised a Steadily rising exchange rate

Finally it was just a bunch of university students trying to play the big leagues after getting an econ class. UP looks CRUP , I mean crap. I don't mind the IPOs, I mind the fucking lies to get the IPO.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
DLow

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:47:01 PM

We have all ready. Right now doing some tests with diffent genesis and test codes on the instamine-prevention. We will conduct all tests during this 2 weeks.

so, you got any of dem updog?
Joshuar

Activity: 504

eidoo wallet

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:53:00 PM

This would have been 100000x better without an IPO..

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:01:52 PM

1. April Joke Coin?  Grin

This ... or IPO scam.
zero3112

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:04:10 PM

Finally a coin where early adopters don't mine all the coins early on. Maybe I have a chance with this coin.  Every other coin I barely mine anything.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: