Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOGE] [POOL] Introducing the new charity mining pool to support Doge4Mud  (Read 627 times)
cainy393 (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:45:07 PM

The folks over at KBVE have recently launched a charity campaign called Doge4Mud, helping those affected by the devastating landslide that struck Darrington, WA. As part of this campaign they have created a Doge Coin pool where all of the pool fees are donated directly to the cause. If you are mining yourself some doge and want to do some good at the same time then come mine over at their pool.

The default pool fee is 0.5% of your earnings. All of this will be donated. If you wish you can opt to donate a higher percentage to earn yourself a special badge on the leader board and to further help support the charity.

If you haven't mined Doge Coin before and would like some help getting started, you can view my old CPU mining tutorial here. However this is a little outdated and CPU mining isn't anywhere near as effective as it used to be. Despite this every little helps guys so come join in!!

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:06:52 PM

I'll probably point one of my cards at the pool later! Doge4Mud is a great fundraiser.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: