Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Realsolid..mcxNOW scam? at it again?  (Read 3465 times)
LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:25:32 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 06:07:00 AM by LongAndShort

Solid at it again with his inability to stick to the plan, the man/child is worse then a 14yo procrastinating girl

When will this bs stop and when will we stand up to nail it! There is to much stupid history written rite into
that site from him to ever be taken serious by anyone in their right mind

Here is some pics of just how blatantly dumb this guy is and thats not to mention the buxbot that is meant to peg mcxbux at $1usd that is broke and dosn't peg anything anymore
but still has a message saying it does and people assuming it will...is it just me or do others really think that this will still manage to go on for years to come?

So Basically at the beginning he released 5k and said he would release a further 45k at a 9:1 ratio..(if you owned 1 fee share you would have the right to buy 9 more)
He then waited until the very last week and then said he would renig on that deal..completely lining up all of the current investors assuming he would be a man and stand by his word
and kicked them fair in the nuts

Then it was release 2.0 of the rest of the 50k that will be publicly released..leaving 50k for server costs..apparently and now look..esnetually that looks like there is 5k more added to the market when only 50k were meant to be released to public. sorry solid but you are a lier a cheat and a madman you are extremely unstable untrustworthy and will not last.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
s4w3d0ff

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Spray and Pray

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:30:07 AM

Wow such bullshit...

BTC:15D8VaZco22GTLVrFMAehXyif6EGf8GMYV
|⚒|Cryptographic Anomaly|⚒|
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 01:31:32 AM

This site is a long running scam, just like your precious mincoin.

LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:34:24 AM

This site is a long running scam, just like your precious mincoin.
I think i gave you way to much credit months ago hazard, i thought you were clever
i'm just curious as to why anyone in their right mind would still be "scamming" with MinCoin"
it pretty much has a fresh team on it mate and no one is making any bloody money on the team so!!

I mean THIS really speaks louder then i can
drummerjdb666

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:57:31 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 02:48:54 AM by drummerjdb666

I really just sense some jealousy and or GUIILT/REGRET  LNS just stop bro!!

LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:35:49 AM

with popcorn in hand**

ROUND TWO!!!......  FIGHT!!!! LOL!

I really just sense some jealousy and or GUIILT/REGRET on this one!  LNS just stop bro!!

*And I know this without needing to read the entire op*

Are you the mcxnow mod coincrazy66? didn't you and your girlfriend run some poor female user on mcxnow "lerkun" down? Telling everyone that the naked pics were hers when they weren't
and saying she was degenerate filth?
Macali

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:47:21 AM

Anyone using Mcxnow.com deserves to have Gox2.O happen to them.  And trust me, It will.  Mcxnow is a site full of scammers who will ban you if you try to point any facts about previous scams.  RealSolid fag will scam you over and over again. 

You have been warned.
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:51:36 AM

More like RealStupid.

One of the mods is always wasted too and always goes on random banning rampages.  

Is RealStupid insane?  Damn I thought we already knew the answer to that question.

Funny thing is, I heard a bunch of "reds" and investors questioning his sanity a week before the update was pushed.  LOL
Eex77

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:02:06 AM

HAHAHA now tell them the part of the story where you lost money and called Realsolid a terrorist. That was pretty funny.

DOGE: D9X7qReZrCzkWefgt5FW55ENftoLiyvZHq             BTC: 1NXinRxyWhuetk7VTqUE2xFepbFJUD4MZf             EAC: epECRCi4eLytstZZiD57gXRoLwEJLgTgZx
podizzle

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:05:34 AM

lerrrrrrrrkunnnnnnnnnnn! lerrrrrrrrrkun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come out for bevos!!!!!!!!
D05GTO

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:11:49 AM

Wow, that's a horrible way to treat investors and customers. 

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:13:27 AM

Wow, that's a horrible way to treat investors and customers. 

mcxNOW!  The digital exchange where we suck RealSolid's dick all the time and treat customers like shit
LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:16:44 AM

lerrrrrrrrkunnnnnnnnnnn! lerrrrrrrrrkun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come out for bevos!!!!!!!!
we'll prolly go for some in a week or so  Wink
vipah

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:17:16 AM

Some actual FACTS.

25K Shares currently set aside for interest payouts.
3K Shares set aside for the hourly lottery.

45K Shares in Realsolids account.
5K Shares given to Ahimoth (new business partner)

This leaves 22K On the open market.

78K Currently held by RS + Business Partner + Exchange.

meltdown

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:23:23 AM

hi longandshort tis me your old friend! i got your text message last night! did you want to hang out again like old times?  Wink Cheesy Grin Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:28:48 AM

Some actual FACTS.

Esentually 28k fee shares are held for "server costs" and the rest are at market?

Because it says clearly that 50k will always be kept for server costs. and in the features it states this can change at anytime to cover his ass but he has not updated any string of text to correlate his ever changing mind.
Eex77

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:34:22 AM

Just be honest mate you wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't because RS removed a wall on your precious coin, again leading to you calling him a terrorist. (Also I forget were you demodded or did you just have a hissyfit and never return?)

DOGE: D9X7qReZrCzkWefgt5FW55ENftoLiyvZHq             BTC: 1NXinRxyWhuetk7VTqUE2xFepbFJUD4MZf             EAC: epECRCi4eLytstZZiD57gXRoLwEJLgTgZx
vipah

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:35:03 AM

Some actual FACTS.

Esentually 28k fee shares are held for "server costs" and the rest are at market?

Because it says clearly that 50k will always be kept for server costs. and in the features it states this can change at anytime to cover his ass but he has not updated any string of text to correlate his ever changing mind.

I never said he's always clear about what he's up to, or that he sticks to what he says .. Just wanted to clear up the math in a way that even the retard Hazard could understand.  Probably a waste however.  You know as well as I do that this forum has become the home for the bottom feeders of crypto.
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:36:21 AM

Some actual FACTS.

*Double checks vipah's math*

Yep, it appears that only 50K fees are on the market. Shame on RealSolid for not using all of his fees for server costs. Who needs a lotto or interest payments?

Am I spamming? Report me!
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:44:06 AM

Not a new thing as there is increase in Scam exchanges day by day.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: