Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:00:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HOC] ★ HouseofCoins | Community | Business | Power  (Read 46593 times)
BitOffer (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:48:56 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 04:17:00 AM by BitOffer

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitOffer (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:49:43 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 10:50:22 AM by BitOffer

My ideal is to Purchase "Knc Titan miner/s" with the "Coin Bank Funds" and issue mining shares back to the house members based on coin ownership percentages. Everything can be transparent, from tracking of where the miners are pointed, to the amounts paid out. This insures you will get your fair share of payouts from the Asic Titan/s.

If the majority of the house decides that this is a bad ideal or has a better ideal, then the house can rule against it and it will never happen. The House is the final authority and makes the decisions, not me. This is only an ideal from one of the "House Members" that does dev work.

If this is a route that the house wants to take, it would be advisable to get this going as quickly as possible before warehouses of Titans began appearing and it starts looking like Bitcoin centralization. We can all stock pile LTC's and hold until it hits $100 later this year or next, or get payouts in BTC. We will mine whatever is most profitable(multipool, direct, solo). Doing it this way(being first source) will be way cheaper than something like this http://scryptsmining.com/ . We can also still have our gpus pointed at vert and x11 too. Having a coin(HOC) backed by "Asic Shares" might make it quite valuable & scarce as well.

ExtremeDice

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 05:22:37 AM

Hum interesting concept....
johnies

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:51:09 AM

Sounds really interesting for investors, but tell me why should anyone mine this coin if all profit goes to "the house"? And if the coin's value rises "the house" still gets more than miners. As people tend to like fairness, I would guess that you get a nice bunch of investors but no one is willing to use their time and money to mine for them.
BitOffer (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:42:49 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 09:17:08 AM by BitOffer

Sounds really interesting for investors, but tell me why should anyone mine this coin if all profit goes to "the house"? And if the coin's value rises "the house" still gets more than miners. As people tend to like fairness, I would guess that you get a nice bunch of investors but no one is willing to use their time and money to mine for them.

Good question. An exchange will perform the value transfer from coin buyers in the "House" to coin sellers mining [HOC] for profit. Members of the house want as many [HOC] as they can get because the more they have the more power they have, or in terms of mining shares, the more share payouts they will get(incentive). There will also be a secondary market force of speculators who willl buy and hold the coin for its gold/BTC like deflationary properties. If the business takes off and word gets out, there will be investors buying [HOC] like it was a stock.

Because the House will own most of the coins in circulation, and the value is what they are selling for, the house can set the price to whatever they want(Example: only selling at $1 per coin). (Example: 10.5 million HOC coins valued at $1 each would set the market cap at "10.5 million Dollars" on Coinmarketcap).

A coin only needs a small group of miners to keep it going. This is not like a conventional coin. This is a small business coin run for profit. I don't expect a coin like this to have a pump and then go to zero after a few weeks, but I'm not a futurist so maybe ppl will try and pump and dump it. I think it will rather last for the long term and provide steady guaranteed returns to House investors, and in uncertain crypto markets, steady and guaranteed returns are a great way to hedge part of your portfolio, much better than taking losses.

On a separate note
If we work together we can accomplish much more than separate. I envision a crypto business market that hasn't been tapped yet. There are lots of skilled people that investors could put to work and get back a steady income in the process. Crypto business shares are a way to do this and im looking for great people who want to help make this happen. HouseofCoins is just the start, a building of a community of like minded individuals in a new found crypto space.
hankrules

Activity: 673
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:02:29 AM

hoc.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
PROP Payout
1% Fee
Support:  scryptkeeper666@gmail.com or use the pool contact form
Open for pre-registration!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BitOffer (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:08:30 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 09:08:08 AM by BitOffer

I'm starting to rethink the specs. I don't want the House to worry about miner saturation. I don't want the House members to pay for a seat and expect a certain payout and get less because miners are selling coins for cheap. I could change the rules and set the asic share payouts at a non dynamic rate(frozen to ipo buy-in)(this would allow house members to calculate an accurate ROI(return on investment). It's too hard to predict if this would be worthwhile or not, because a dynamic rate will allow more aggressive and active house members to rise to the top and that may be a good thing too.

Also wondering how to promote this. I starting to think most of the business minded folks are not on this section of the forum, but lack of promotion is also to blame.

precrime3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 03:11:12 AM

Seems like heavycoin, but taken to next level. Sadly I'm poor so I can't get even .01 btc by that. Will miners have voting power as well or just people that buy in to IPO? Also, +1 to first reply, asic shares sound great!

bbeikoff

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:29:21 AM

live this name! I'll keep my eye on it ~

but 9 days is too long.....  Wink

I Get Daily Free SIGNs. Come get yours too! Hurry!. T7LvKaCWU7nVXR3RXxnevvzwhvFc1UtLNU
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:31:01 AM

I am interested and just joined the forum..
I can help promote as I have a blog and my Husband is Chinese and he can translate the ANN for a small stake as he is a certified interpreter and translator. Would this help in promotion? I am sure if it is in the Chinese section we can get some Investors form Asia side? Smiley I can also try and invest a bit as well. I am a full time crypto momma and dedicated to disseminating the great message of Crypto. If you feel we can be of service and value please let me know.. Smiley My coin blog is in my sig..I promote all around the Net.. Smiley Either way I am saving up for 0.1 btc ..I will work hard next few days..Also by when do we need to pay?
BitOffer (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:02:38 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 06:01:23 AM by BitOffer

I am interested and just joined the forum..
I can help promote as I have a blog and my Husband is Chinese and he can translate the ANN for a small stake as he is a certified interpreter and translator. Would this help in promotion? I am sure if it is in the Chinese section we can get some Investors form Asia side? Smiley I can also try and invest a bit as well. I am a full time crypto momma and dedicated to disseminating the great message of Crypto. If you feel we can be of service and value please let me know.. Smiley My coin blog is in my sig..I promote all around the Net.. Smiley Either way I am saving up for 0.1 btc ..I will work hard next few days..Also by when do we need to pay?

You can pay whenever you want, but escrow is not ready yet. I will also be giving refunds up until the point of [HOC] coin allocation, just incase anyone changes their mind for whatever reason. And the House can always vote to issue refunds to anyone or everyone at anytime.

Translation services sound great! I did not include a way for me to pay for bounties in the design(no dev premine). I will have to see what i can do and get back with you.

10 days away gives me enough time to figure everything out.
BitOffer (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:18:41 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 05:12:08 AM by BitOffer

People want Bounties so i decided to pay for them out of the %2 administration fee. I will be paid "0" for this launch.

The first Pool hoc.talesfromthescrypt.org definitely gets one.
Any translation services will get one.

The amount of bounty will be comparable to other coin launches(let me know what is fair).

I'm getting some interest on the investor/business side so everything is looking on track.

BitOffer (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:39:49 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 06:00:57 AM by BitOffer

If we are able to raise enough to purchase the "Knc Titan miner". Another ideal is to setup a business and offer mining contracts. Ebay now has it's own section to promote this. http://www.ebay.com/chp/Mining-Contracts-/179172 . We can get almost double payouts(200% of what LTC pays out or more this way). I have been doing exactly that for a while now(smaller scale). -Another thing that would be up to the House to decide on.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:19:53 PM

yeah but dude Francis is shady as fuck
BitOffer (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:39:34 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2014, 07:59:14 AM by BitOffer

yeah but dude Francis is shady as fuck

If there is someone that disrupts the house. The house can vote to exile. This is a democracy(sparta). Still and all, I personally would like to see hard evidence before making judgement.

Trinibits

Activity: 635

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:37:44 PM

Interesting  Grin
qiwoman

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:22:15 AM

People want Bounties so i decided to pay for them out of the %2 administration fee. I will be paid "0" for this launch.

The first Pool hoc.talesfromthescrypt.org definitely gets one.
Any translation services will get one.

The amount of bounty will be comparable to other coin launches(let me know what is fair).

I'm getting some interest on the investor/business side so everything is looking on track.

We taking the Chinese translation please..
I can get Hubby to do it this weekend and we coming in the IPO tomorrow too.. Smiley
Trinibits

Activity: 635

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:29:23 AM

Whats vanilla scrypt when its at home?
qiwoman

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:35:30 PM

My Hubby is working on Chinese translation as we speak. I am also getting ready for IPO at some point today as well. I am surprised it's quiet in here. This thread should be buzzing. Smiley
BitOffer (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:04:20 PM

Whats vanilla scrypt when its at home?

Vanilla Scrypt is just "Scrypt", no flavors like N-Scrypt or X11, jane etc. Maybe i should change it to just say "Scrypt" if its confusing?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: