Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:18:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HOC] ★ HouseofCoins | Community | Business | Power  (Read 46593 times)
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:48:38 AM

I want to buy another bit I think I will double my stake. I will go take a walk..I think this could be the IPO of the Year. I gonna send email to Busoni in POLONIEX t take on the coin..The Trollbox there needs it. Grin Grin

I just purchased more IPO..I couldn't resist.. This is lovely..

7bc63db6707d998ea3791adabef3f65f979a2f5e0d1bd3f45b88d7fefbd78a08
1FPkpgo5a2fMJhakY4Tu4F2bN8P7G8yowF
      1JV3uEZVvTHpaEhqjxJZiMGRJsxFzd32Aa $ 49.62
1FPkpgo5a2fMJhakY4Tu4F2bN8P7G8yowF $ 0.37

So now I made two payments over 0.2 btc is that good you think? Smiley
xkdxdavis10

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:54:41 AM

I want to buy another bit I think I will double my stake. I will go take a walk..I think this could be the IPO of the Year. I gonna send email to Busoni in POLONIEX t take on the coin..The Trollbox there needs it. Grin Grin

I will also email busoni, and i plan to do some promoting myself at poloniex.... So you will have some help bud!!!!

Coffeecoin:BybX6rFdQTaYbdyJypNTLverZbvKPPJEdR
qiwoman

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:58:00 AM

I will also email busoni, and i plan to do some promoting myself at poloniex.... So you will have some help bud!!!!

I live in the Trollbox lol..I am qibucks there..I will help the Coin fly if it gets on POLO..hahaha I have already been pre trolling it..
vnplasma

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:12:08 AM

Is that coin delay for release???
xkdxdavis10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:16:19 AM

I live in the Trollbox lol..I am qibucks there..I will help the Coin fly if it gets on POLO..hahaha I have already been pre trolling it..

I am xkdxdavis10 on polo, and i have been spreading the word with a couple others on polo

andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:18:14 AM

Well, I am giving this one a go too. Just sent my BTC to for a seat in the House.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 02:19:14 AM

What coin?  HOC released on time.
vnplasma

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:20:50 AM

What coin?  HOC released on time.

But i check all pools and none of them actived??
xkdxdavis10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:24:47 AM

Well, I am giving this one a go too. Just sent my BTC to for a seat in the House.

Welcome aboard, Lets all do our part to make sure that HOC is a success....

BrianB

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:28:19 AM

We have our pool online!

host: stratum+tcp://www.rejectmining.com:6001
username: <your HOC payout address>
password: <anything>

Stats at: http://www.rejectmining.com:8000/stats

Main page: http://www.rejectmining.com

We have #rejectmining on freenode if you need help!

candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:43:39 AM

I'm trying to compile the wallet on LinuxMint16 (Ubuntu saucy based)and I'm getting this error

leveldb.cpp:(.text+0x3d2): undefined reference to `boost::filesystem3::detail::create_directory(boost::filesystem3::path const&, boost::system::error_code*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [litecoin-qt] Error 1

I usually can figure it out, compiled many wallets,but I would rather have it done faster so I can get to mining.

HOC looks like a interesting project, I'm happy to mine something with innovation.Let us see where it takes us.

Thanks

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
dgbpool

Activity: 300
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:45:40 AM

I'm trying to compile the wallet on LinuxMint16 (Ubuntu saucy based)and I'm getting this error

leveldb.cpp:(.text+0x3d2): undefined reference to `boost::filesystem3::detail::create_directory(boost::filesystem3::path const&, boost::system::error_code*)'

I usually can figure it out, compiled many wallets,but I would rather have it done faster so I can get to mining.

HOC looks like a interesting project, I'm happy to mine something with innovation.Let us see where it takes us.

Thanks

install  boost 4.80 then compile

bağış : 0x31B00501fA5d235474aECB3B3d6395d5b0710931
qiwoman

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:46:08 AM

Welcome to all the lovely Miners. I hope we all have great success in this wonderful project. Smiley
Jacqul

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:49:41 AM

I don't know why I find a cryptocurrency with a voting system so appealing.
It just feels filled with promise.
I also like the idea that the IPO acts as an investment with the money being used to create something (exactly what and how I guess we will vote on!)
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:55:37 AM

Is mining this coin now going to be a waste? Is the dev distributing all 10 million coins to people in the IPO based on percentage rather than fixed? If so, .1 BTC may get you a LOT more HOC than mining. Like 10000% more.

You can still buy in. Smiley

This coin seems to be more of a business venture focused on the investors than anything else so it makes sense that they will benefit the most.

Hopefully with a good multipool and other features everyone can benefit.   I would vote to turn it POS with a short mining window to distribute another large hunk to miners as well as giving them incentive to support the network.

Totally agree, I vote for POS with miner incentives so we can get more people on board for shorter POW period. I'm sure we can fork this coin if it's voted on to shorten POW period then go straight to POS, low inflationary I'd say, like 1-2%.
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:59:56 AM

Voting #1 will be on a slow release of IPO distribution so it ensures nobody can dump and devalue the coin

I just paid for IPO sea and think the slow release i a very good idea. We all want the price to be stable.. Smiley

agree too, hopefully we can keep building value somehow, asic or asic titan, with reinvesting or least some I say.
Jacqul

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:19:51 AM

I wonder if a voting and messaging system could be built into the wallet.
It would be great if a 10%er could initiate a vote that pops up in your wallet with a timeframe and expiry date, you then cast your vote and the results are broadcast.

Another way: for every vote members get tokens that match their % of voting power, they then send it to the "yes" wallet or the "no" wallet. Whichever has more at the end of the poll wins.

The secret would be having some system that works effortlessly and is unhackable (like crytpo's!)
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:21:53 AM

It would be great if a 10%er could initiate a vote that pops up in your wallet with a timeframe and expiry date, you then cast your vote and the results are broadcast.

Another way: for every vote members get tokens that match their % of voting power, they then send it to the "yes" wallet or the "no" wallet. Whichever has more at the end of the poll wins.

The secret would be having some system that works effortlessly and is unhackable (like crytpo's!)

If we get a mining farm going another wallet innovation can be a live update of the farm's status and expected payout per share.

It would be relatively easy to set up.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Shtankeh

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:40:11 AM

If we get a mining farm going another wallet innovation can be a live update of the farm's status and expected payout per share.

It would be relatively easy to set up.

Both of these ideas are awesome. It would also be nice if the voting system on the wallet sent out alerts to sms/email or whatever the user chose when a vote was initiated. And then gave house members the option to vote either via the wallet, a mobile app or the website.

BTC: 1NcCSNF4yTAWGhYr8SdZBhntuKs8TRSBN8
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:41:12 AM

Thanks

install  boost 4.80 then compile

This libboost-dev, right? I had that installed and updated

Thanks

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: