Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HOC] ★ HouseofCoins | Community | Business | Power  (Read 46593 times)
Shtankeh

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:00:01 AM

Apparently the dev bailed and took the IPO. Obviously don't send more. I requested a refund when BitOffer came into IRC and he replied it had to be put to a vote. But there is no vote until the IPO are distributed. I  explained that and he left the chat.

And just so everyone knows; DssTech from hashing.at was part of it.

If you want a refund I will setup a process for you to go through but it wont be instantaneous. The coin has launched and any refunds will need to be approved by the house.

First off there IS no house because you have not sent the coins.....so no one can vote yet.........give the refund as stated in the ANN

Why are you wanting a refund already? And stop spreading FUD, the coindev hasn't gone anywhere with the money. As for sending the coins, there is a long list of seat members that bought in and people that paid towards IPO or both like in my case. The coin just launched with the past 36 hours, the IPO offering in less than 12 hours, and accepting payments from those wanting seats etc since 1 AM EST. On top of that the issues with the coin not mining as well as expected, to wallet sync issues, and all the emails one would get and have to filter through during this time. This was all basically done by one guy so far.

I am sure the dev (BitOffer) is probably more than a little exhausted. As for coins being distributed, come the hell on, you honestly thought that they would be sent out instantaneously? Is that what you are butt hurt about and want a refund for? Because you haven't got coins for something that ended 2 hours ago? Really? Impatient much? You do know it is going to take a little time to get everything sorted, then get everyone their coins, consolidate bank, purchase hardware etc.

And why would someone who has put as much time as BitOffer has in this project bail for 8000.00? I can wipe my ass on 8k and still have bills that need paid, This is a long term investment and going to take time and patience. Not running around like Chicken Little an hour after payment acceptance closes spreading FUD and trying to damage the coin because you can't have your way immediately.

BTC: 1NcCSNF4yTAWGhYr8SdZBhntuKs8TRSBN8
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:09:37 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 07:34:49 AM by Xardas2014

Apparently the dev bailed and took the IPO. Obviously don't send more. I requested a refund when BitOffer came into IRC and he replied it had to be put to a vote. But there is no vote until the IPO are distributed. I  explained that and he left the chat.

And just so everyone knows; DssTech from hashing.at was part of it.

If you want a refund I will setup a process for you to go through but it wont be instantaneous. The coin has launched and any refunds will need to be approved by the house.

First off there IS no house because you have not sent the coins.....so no one can vote yet.........give the refund as stated in the ANN

Why are you wanting a refund already? And stop spreading FUD, the coindev hasn't gone anywhere with the money. As for sending the coins, there is a long list of seat members that bought in and people that paid towards IPO or both like in my case. The coin just launched with the past 36 hours, the IPO offering in less than 12 hours, and accepting payments from those wanting seats etc since 1 AM EST. On top of that the issues with the coin not mining as well as expected, to wallet sync issues, and all the emails one would get and have to filter through during this time. This was all basically done by one guy so far.

I am sure the dev (BitOffer) is probably more than a little exhausted. As for coins being distributed, come the hell on, you honestly thought that they would be sent out instantaneously? Is that what you are butt hurt about and want a refund for? Because you haven't got coins for something that ended 2 hours ago? Really? Impatient much? You do know it is going to take a little time to get everything sorted, then get everyone their coins, consolidate bank, purchase hardware etc.

And why would someone who has put as much time as BitOffer has in this project bail for 8000.00? I can wipe my ass on 8k and still have bills that need paid, This is a long term investment and going to take time and patience. Not running around like Chicken Little an hour after payment acceptance closes spreading FUD and trying to damage the coin because you can't have your way immediately.

Simply question....did he send my refund as requested and promised in the ANN? Answer=NO! Cry me a river buttercup, I was probably the largest stake holder and finally had enough of the incompetence and arrogance.

Not running around like Chicken Little an hour after payment acceptance closes spreading FUD and trying to damage the coin because you can't have your way immediately.

Payment acceptance ended and was extended, which I don't give a rats ass about, but was against the rules. That was a red flag for me. As far as me having it "my way" I simply asked for a refund, which was explicitly guaranteed in the ANN. The dev simply blew me like a 2 dollar hooker and tried to delay the refund until a vote....again against the rule HE set.

You can kiss his ass and lose your money and it doesn't hurt me. 1 btc is chump change compared to what I was willing to spend to back the coin. Now I just want my money back from this scammer and advise everyone else to do the same.
tobeaj2meraa

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:14:43 AM

new coin
Shtankeh

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:22:47 AM

Simply question....did he send my refund as requested and promised in the ANN? Answer=NO!

Simple question... Do you really expect him to drop everything that he is doing, sort through verify you are who you say you are wanting a refund, and send it?

And if your answer is still yes.... Even After weeks of prepping for launch/launching coin and ipo and everything that has been involved with it, including the last 36 hours, where I have seen him online most of the time?

Answer=Who the hell are you? What makes your refund more important than everyone else involved in this coin? Are you butt hurt because you didn't get your 2 btc worth of coin fast enough to dump it on the market? Because if that is the case. I hope it takes a week and that you spend the whole time on this thread bitching about it.

One Six

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:32:36 AM

Bitoffer (Date Registered: July 05, 2011 - why would someone put the date of registration in status ??) looks like a scam artist and arrogant POS. Regret mining this House of Shit

Xardas2014

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:38:02 AM

Simply question....did he send my refund as requested and promised in the ANN? Answer=NO!

Simple question... Do you really expect him to drop everything that he is doing, sort through verify you are who you say you are wanting a refund, and send it?

And if your answer is still yes.... Even After weeks of prepping for launch/launching coin and ipo and everything that has been involved with it, including the last 36 hours, where I have seen him online most of the time?

Answer=Who the hell are you? What makes your refund more important than everyone else involved in this coin? Are you butt hurt because you didn't get your 2 btc worth of coin fast enough to dump it on the market? Because if that is the case. I hope it takes a week and that you spend the whole time on this thread bitching about it.

I can see you are mentally challenged, so let me spell it out for you. Open wallet, insert address, insert amount, press send..................or deal with me on a forum. Given those options as a coin dev, which do to think is the best Einstein?
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:56:11 AM

I thought the Announcement said he would refund to anyone BEFORE the deadline for registrations, not after. I may be remembering it wrong. It would make sense that he would need to calculate the distribution, so refunds in the middle of this would throw everything off. Sounds like he is open to refunding you later though.
xkdxdavis10

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:58:12 AM

I can see you are mentally challenged, so let me spell it out for you. Open wallet, insert address, insert amount, press send..................or deal with me on a forum. Given those options as a coin dev, which do to think is the best Einstein?

From what I can see the dev is not allowing anyone to buy a seat pass the deadline.....you are out of line and i personally hope you get your refund so that HOC can distance itself from critics and fuddlers like yourself.

Coffeecoin:BybX6rFdQTaYbdyJypNTLverZbvKPPJEdR
Xardas2014

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:02:39 AM

I thought the Announcement said he would refund to anyone BEFORE the deadline for registrations, not after. I may be remembering it wrong. It would make sense that he would need to calculate the distribution, so refunds in the middle of this would throw everything off. Sounds like he is open to refunding you later though.
I don't think there is anything "in the middle" as you put it. He doesn't want to pay the IPO coins and doesn't want to refund, and anyone that asks is ignored as shown in my earlier post.
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:11:41 AM

I don't think there is anything "in the middle" as you put it. He doesn't want to pay the IPO coins and doesn't want to refund, and anyone that asks is ignored as shown in my earlier post.

I can understand it must be stressful with 2BTC on the line. I personally think you will get your refund, but that is probably not going to make you feel any better. Since it is 4a.m. where the dev is, there is probably nothing to do but wait at this point. I doubt we will hear from him for a few hours at least.
Xardas2014

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:11:51 AM

From what I can see the dev is not allowing anyone to buy a seat pass the deadline.....you are out of line and i personally hope you get your refund so that HOC can distance itself from critics and fuddlers like yourself.

Surely you are having a laugh. Cutoff was at 6 and instead of it really being 6pm it became 1am for payments. As an early adopter, this extention benefits me how?
 I know btc transfers are slow, but gimme a fucking break....7 hours? He allows 7 extra hours which dilutes my holding, then can't copy paste send my refund when we are both online :/ You seriously think that is cool?
allang696

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:37:16 AM

Surely you are having a laugh. Cutoff was at 6 and instead of it really being 6pm it became 1am for payments. As an early adopter, this extention benefits me how?
 I know btc transfers are slow, but gimme a fucking break....7 hours? He allows 7 extra hours which dilutes my holding, then can't copy paste send my refund when we are both online :/ You seriously think that is cool?

More investors = More funds to play with. I assume you just want to get your coins and dump them on the market. ?
I hope that one of the first things we can do once the coin is sorted / forked is to come up with a code of conduct so that we don't have this bitching and behaving like 14 year olds. It helps nothing.

Shtankeh

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:41:52 AM

It is still all about you isn't it... I hate to break it to you but you can wait. You whiny impatient child.

The deadline to sign up was 6pm and then if you recall from sending money each person was sent an email with instructions and their payment link. This took until after 6 pm to send out, anyone who sent a request after 6 pm was cut off. So then after he manually sent out each email and added each person to the list for seats, assigned them a number on the HOC forums etc, and added each person to the list that paid for IPO coins, then verified receipt of payment for all of those who got in at last moment (when he was already backlogged with requests coming via email, this forum, and the HOC forums)...

The 1 am was addressing those people. AS IN THEY HAD UNTIL 1 AM TO SEND PAYMENT AFTER RECEIVING INSTRUCTIONS EMAIL.

Reality... It's really not hard if you attempt to grasp it. Although since all you have done is whine, piss and moan, I highly doubt you will be capable of comprehension.

Shtankeh

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:51:11 AM

I can see that you don't grasp that NOBODY would stop everything they are doing to help you. Especially you. I'd piss on the shrub next to you if you were on fire. So why the hell should he immediately drop everything and send you back your bitcoin.

We both know you just wanted the coins to dump asap, it didn't happen immediately to your liking so it's throw yourself around time. My 12 year old does the same thing.

Xardas2014

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:55:43 AM

It is still all about you isn't it... I hate to break it to you but you can wait. You whiny impatient child.

The deadline to sign up was 6pm and then if you recall from sending money each person was sent an email with instructions and their payment link. This took until after 6 pm to send out, anyone who sent a request after 6 pm was cut off. So then after he manually sent out each email and added each person to the list for seats, assigned them a number on the HOC forums etc, and added each person to the list that paid for IPO coins, then verified receipt of payment for all of those who got in at last moment (when he was already backlogged with requests coming via email, this forum, and the HOC forums)...

The 1 am was addressing those people. AS IN THEY HAD UNTIL 1 AM TO SEND PAYMENT AFTER RECEIVING INSTRUCTIONS EMAIL.

Reality... It's really not hard if you attempt to grasp it. Although since all you have done is whine, piss and moan, I highly doubt you will be capable of comprehension.

Once again for you mentally challenged people. I'm online, BittOffer is online, I request a refund. How long does that take you tards to do? Maybe 20 seconds? if you are really brain dead maybe 1 minute.

So instead of paying anyone their IPO coins or sending requested refunds that take a few seconds, he bails. If that is the type person you want to deal with then have at it. The 1 btc is rather meaningless to me, but don't come bitching on the forum when you too get fucked out of your money.

When I call someone out, I expect THEM to respond, not a bunch of halfwit fanboys. Have you thought of that yet? Why isn't your golden boy  dev god responding? The simple answer is, I have the fucking logs that prove he ignores people wanting a refund lol.

Copy/paste address, enter amount, click send..........he can't grasp the concept, but you want to back him with your money. Good luck with that LMAO!
Xardas2014

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:59:10 AM

I can see that you don't grasp that NOBODY would stop everything they are doing to help you. Especially you. I'd piss on the shrub next to you if you were on fire. So why the hell should he immediately drop everything and send you back your bitcoin.

We both know you just wanted the coins to dump asap, it didn't happen immediately to your liking so it's throw yourself around time. My 12 year old does the same thing.

WOW you just showed how stupid you really are........OMFG. There is no market depth, no fucking buyers, not a reason in hell to want coins to dump. Wipe the brown off your nose and have a bit of mouthwash
Shtankeh

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:03:42 AM

Once again for you mentally challenged people. I'm online, BittOffer is online, I request a refund. How long does that take you tards to do? Maybe 20 seconds? if you are really brain dead maybe 1 minute.

So instead of paying anyone their IPO coins or sending requested refunds that take a few seconds, he bails. If that is the type person you want to deal with then have at it. The 1 btc is rather meaningless to me, but don't come bitching on the forum when you too get fucked out of your money.

When I call someone out, I expect THEM to respond, not a bunch of halfwit fanboys. Have you thought of that yet? Why isn't your golden boy  dev god responding? The simple answer is, I have the fucking logs that prove he ignores people wanting a refund lol.

Copy/paste address, enter amount, click send..........he can't grasp the concept, but you want to back him with your money. Good luck with that LMAO!

All because Xardas is so very important. Must stop everything. Help this whiny bitch... And which is it? 1 btc or 2 btc? Because you have said both now, Did you send any?

And why hasn't he responded? Maybe because it is 5 AM EST?

Xardas2014

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:13:56 AM

All because Xardas is so very important. Must stop everything. Help this whiny bitch... And which is it? 1 btc or 2 btc? Because you have said both now, Did you send any?

And why hasn't he responded? Maybe because it is 5 AM EST?
I guess your reading skills are sub-par. I've never said 2 btc, if I did it was a typo. I paid one 1 ONE btc for a seat and requested a refund while BitOffer was ONLINE with me at the same fucking moment. Log was posted.  30 seconds to do, instead, I have to do this shit and listen to you fanboys chirp instead of dealing with the dude that has my btc.

My question is, wtf do you care? STFU and let BitOffer respond. It is not that I don't enjoy having a battle of wits with the clueless, but ffs it gets old.
Shtankeh

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:15:06 AM

WOW you just showed how stupid you really are........OMFG. There is no market depth, no fucking buyers, not a reason in hell to want coins to dump. Wipe the brown off your nose and have a bit of mouthwash

The coin has been out less than 48 hours, competing with the pile of POS color coins, isn't your normal coin, and is hard as hell to mine.

You want your money back because you expected for 2 btc, or 1 btc, or the zero btc you actually sent (and are just here spreading FUD as I first claimed) to get a pile on top of mining a bunch I am sure, so that as soon as it hit market you could have dumped. It didn't happen, so you have spent the night whining here. And using the most amazing of comebacks, all whilst using the whole I WANT MY WAY NOW mentality.

And lets not compare intelligence. It's quite easy to see through your fake ass self righteous self absorbed bullshit. If it does get left up to the House as to you getting a refund, I am going to actively campaign for a resounding Go Fuck Yourself resolution.

Shtankeh

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:19:09 AM

I guess your reading skills are sub-par. I've never said 2 btc, if I did it was a typo. I paid one 1 ONE btc for a seat and requested a refund while BitOffer was ONLINE with me at the same fucking moment. Log was posted.  30 seconds to do, instead, I have to do this shit and listen to you fanboys chirp instead of dealing with the dude that has my btc.

My question is, wtf do you care? STFU and let BitOffer respond. It is not that I don't enjoy having a battle of wits with the clueless, but ffs it gets old.

NOW. NOW. NOW. Or else right.

And this is no battle of wits kid. You brought nothing to the table. The feeling of it getting old stems from nobody here giving a shit about the plight of poor Xardas.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: