Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 07:50:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HOC] ★ HouseofCoins | Community | Business | Power  (Read 46593 times)
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:19:51 AM

I can see you are mentally challenged, so let me spell it out for you. Open wallet, insert address, insert amount, press send..................or deal with me on a forum. Given those options as a coin dev, which do to think is the best Einstein?

I can see that you don't grasp that NOBODY would stop everything they are doing to help you. Especially you. I'd piss on the shrub next to you if you were on fire. So why the hell should he immediately drop everything and send you back your bitcoin.

We both know you just wanted the coins to dump asap, it didn't happen immediately to your liking so it's throw yourself around time. My 12 year old does the same thing.

WOW you just showed how stupid you really are........OMFG. There is no market depth, no fucking buyers, not a reason in hell to want coins to dump. Wipe the brown off your nose and have a bit of mouthwash

The coin has been out less than 48 hours, competing with the pile of POS color coins, isn't your normal coin, and is hard as hell to mine.

You want your money back because you expected for 2 btc, or 1 btc, or the zero btc you actually sent (and are just here spreading FUD as I first claimed) to get a pile on top of mining a bunch I am sure, so that as soon as it hit market you could have dumped. It didn't happen, so you have spent the night whining here. And using the most amazing of comebacks, all whilst using the whole I WANT MY WAY NOW mentality.

And lets not compare intelligence. It's quite easy to see through your fake ass self righteous self absorbed bullshit. If it does get left up to the House as to you getting a refund, I am going to actively campaign for a resounding Go Fuck Yourself resolution.

That is nice to know. I'm glad I got the fuck out instead of dealing with more n00b scammers like you that would actively try to steal someone money. I bet ya feel kinda silly now admitting you are a thief Tongue
xkdxdavis10

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:46:12 AM

I can see you are mentally challenged, so let me spell it out for you. Open wallet, insert address, insert amount, press send..................or deal with me on a forum. Given those options as a coin dev, which do to think is the best Einstein?

I can see that you don't grasp that NOBODY would stop everything they are doing to help you. Especially you. I'd piss on the shrub next to you if you were on fire. So why the hell should he immediately drop everything and send you back your bitcoin.

We both know you just wanted the coins to dump asap, it didn't happen immediately to your liking so it's throw yourself around time. My 12 year old does the same thing.

WOW you just showed how stupid you really are........OMFG. There is no market depth, no fucking buyers, not a reason in hell to want coins to dump. Wipe the brown off your nose and have a bit of mouthwash

The coin has been out less than 48 hours, competing with the pile of POS color coins, isn't your normal coin, and is hard as hell to mine.

You want your money back because you expected for 2 btc, or 1 btc, or the zero btc you actually sent (and are just here spreading FUD as I first claimed) to get a pile on top of mining a bunch I am sure, so that as soon as it hit market you could have dumped. It didn't happen, so you have spent the night whining here. And using the most amazing of comebacks, all whilst using the whole I WANT MY WAY NOW mentality.

And lets not compare intelligence. It's quite easy to see through your fake ass self righteous self absorbed bullshit. If it does get left up to the House as to you getting a refund, I am going to actively campaign for a resounding Go Fuck Yourself resolution.

That is nice to know. I'm glad I got the fuck out instead of dealing with more n00b scammers like you that would actively try to steal someone money. I bet ya feel kinda silly now admitting you are a thief Tongue

wow this is still going on, and a seat only cost .1 btc not   one 1 ONE btc, or whatever you are trying to type..... can we get rid of this guy, my blood pressure cant handle ignorant morons this early in the AM. I got labor pool workers from halfway houses with more class than you......

your like really on a new level of ignorance that I am not used too....

Now I need some advil and it isnt even 6am......

Coffeecoin:BybX6rFdQTaYbdyJypNTLverZbvKPPJEdR
Shtankeh

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:48:31 AM

I guess your reading skills are sub-par. I've never said 2 btc, if I did it was a typo. I paid one 1 ONE btc for a seat and requested a refund while BitOffer was ONLINE with me at the same fucking moment. Log was posted.  30 seconds to do, instead, I have to do this shit and listen to you fanboys chirp instead of dealing with the dude that has my btc.

Lol you didn't claim you lost 2 btc and how the dev stole all the IPO? Actually you did. Both of those claims. Andyatcrux even mentioned it in a reply to you. But you can't edit Andy's posts to fit your Poor XTardass narrative.

Just like how your "Dev Stole It" FUD didn't work, Just like you claimed you don't lie and DSStech didn't back you up. This is all about you pouting because you didn't make instant profit. You can look back over the posts and see at 11:32 BitOffer posts that he just finished emails, and was starting on PMs, but you don't mention that when you started your next stream of FUD with the whole he was taking money from new buyers until 1 am bullshit.

You are pure unadulterated drama. Plain and simple. And the fact that I have sat here all night watching you edit posts, change your story, make shit up, and/or just outright lie, just reinforce my belief.

I see right through your bullshit, and anyone who bothers to read any of this will too.

BTC: 1NcCSNF4yTAWGhYr8SdZBhntuKs8TRSBN8
jianxinss

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:51:39 AM

Keep watching.
jianxinss

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:53:22 AM

Cool Roll Eyes Huh Huh
jianxinss

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:54:41 AM

I  just test this  reply,please ignore me.
Xardas2014

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:55:50 AM

FFS, do you tards know how to go to blockchain?

1L1eTkUSBfD321rvbuAdBYVQZJmJb7H34H

txID: ad2c34e21beb47ac49ec99b9aa9d70feac02e7de8bedf5ea9fd1d5401ca7d1dd
Shtankeh

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:57:58 AM

wow this is still going on, and a seat only cost .1 btc not   one 1 ONE btc, or whatever you are trying to type..... can we get rid of this guy, my blood pressure cant handle ignorant morons this early in the AM. I got labor pool workers from halfway houses with more class than you......

Sorry, Saw the X and assumed it was Xardas and just replied. I can't sleep thanks a herniated disk, so I have been relentless in my hazing of him... To say the least. And got a little over zealous when I quoted you a second ago thinking it was him.

Xardas2014

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:08:06 AM

Sorry, Saw the X and assumed it was Xardas and just replied. I can't sleep thanks a herniated disk, so I have been relentless in my hazing of him... To say the least. And got a little over zealous when I quoted you a second ago thinking it was him.

LOL your "hazing" of me? You have failed miserably on every point you have tried to lamely make.  No wonder I don't feel "hazed" LMAO
Xardas2014

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:12:55 AM

I've proven the transaction, I've proven I asked for a refund while the dev was online, but you brown nosing fanboys persist in a battle you can't possibly win. This is boring.
Shtankeh

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:22:56 AM

I've proven the transaction, I've proven I asked for a refund while the dev was online, but you brown nosing fanboys persist in a battle you can't possibly win. This is boring.

You forgot to add blatantly made shit up such as: The Dev stole all the money, The Dev let more people in after the deadline and all the other FUD you spread through out the post.

And of course it is boring for you, nobody cares what you say, and as I said earlier, this wasn't a battle, kid. I've kept you busy all night, ruined your FUD, watched you whine incessantly, and antagonized you in to looking like quite the little asshat. I'd say it was a resounding success, and my campaign to stop your FUD worked quite well.

ptic-1

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:35:00 AM

hahh,,   so much fuss about....    I belive dev. is sveating,,, in the back,,I hope....he is ,,if he is, then we are fine  Cheesy

meanwhile   I bought seat,,  I just wait ....  dont even care  if he-they runs with ipo really,,, 0.2btc ,,  but if they-he do,,  I f...  .o. ...kers

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
Xardas2014

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:36:07 AM

You forgot to add blatantly made shit up such as: The Dev stole all the money, The Dev let more people in after the deadline and all the other FUD you spread through out the post.

And of course it is boring for you, nobody cares what you say, and as I said earlier, this wasn't a battle, kid. I've kept you busy all night, ruined your FUD, watched you whine incessantly, and antagonized you in to looking like quite the little asshat. I'd say it was a resounding success, and my campaign to stop your FUD worked quite well.

Has the dev paid out a single coin? BTW I'm 51 and certainly not a naive kid, so drop the crap. Look at the facts fool. You have offered absolutely nothing to dispute my claim, but you smugly sit thinking you have conquered the world. Jackass thieves like you are the reason I don't want anything to do with this coin. People screaming bloody murder wanting ipo coins to be slow roll paid, and other idiotic suggestions. I just want my IPO back and you can all fuck off.

So fanboy, I'm not a kid you can try to punk out, I'm smarter than you and have the facts. Want to go a few more rounds? If you do want to continue to roll your face across your keyboard typing non-sense I'm game!
ptic-1

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:36:22 AM

hahh,,   so much fuss about....    I belive dev. is sveating,,, in the back,,I hope....he is ,,if he is, then we are fine  Cheesy

meanwhile   I bought seat,,  I just wait ....  dont even care  if he-they runs with ipo really,,, 0.2btc ,,  but if they-he do,,  I wish someone f...  .o. without lube ...kers

but  I would   rather  recive  hoc-es,,when-if they fix stuff,,    and watch  this baby rise

One Six

Activity: 281

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:42:10 AM

Has the dev paid out a single coin? BTW I'm 51 and certainly not a naive kid, so drop the crap. Look at the facts fool. You have offered absolutely nothing to dispute my claim, but you smugly sit thinking you have conquered the world. Jackass thieves like you are the reason I don't want anything to do with this coin. People screaming bloody murder wanting ipo coins to be slow roll paid, and other idiotic suggestions. I just want my IPO back and you can all fuck off.

So fanboy, I'm not a kid you can try to punk out, I'm smarter than you and have the facts. Want to go a few more rounds? If you do want to continue to roll your face across your keyboard typing non-sense I'm game!

Please take a coffee break and continue House of Fight.
Shtankeh

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:43:36 AM

So fanboy, I'm not a kid you can try to punk out, I'm smarter than you and have the facts. Want to go a few more rounds? If you do want to continue to roll your face across your keyboard typing non-sense I'm game?

Bullshit.. Go back and look at your History. You wanted coins instantly so you could DUMP. You have done it repeatedly on coins that you were supposedly all about before hand. And then you go back to the page and spread FUD. WATER was a damn fine example.

Deny it all you like. Tell yourself you are smarter than me. I see right through your bullshit.

ptic-1

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:45:27 AM

why?

allang696

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:50:21 AM

We need a very slow release of the IPO coin if you want people to mine it as well, otherwise it will be worthless.
Shtankeh

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:51:38 AM

Let's face it. You feign interest, hype up a coin, turn around dump said coin, spread FUD and get all dramatic. Then pat yourself on the back with an "I R SMART", rinse. repeat.

Tell us about how hard you worked for the WATER community. How you tried to keep it on pools. And then you dumped. The plan from the get go was DUMP. You know it, I know it, and this time it didn't work for you. Neither did the pity party.

Xardas2014

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:52:45 AM

So fanboy, I'm not a kid you can try to punk out, I'm smarter than you and have the facts. Want to go a few more rounds? If you do want to continue to roll your face across your keyboard typing non-sense I'm game?

Bullshit.. Go back and look at your History. You wanted coins instantly so you could DUMP. You have done it repeatedly on coins that you were supposedly all about before hand. And then you go back to the page and spread FUD. WATER was a damn fine example.

Deny it all you like. Tell yourself you are smarter than me. I see right through your bullshit.

I can tell you are a n00b at trading so I will try to give you a break. But answer me this: How would someone dump nearly a millions coins into a market with no depth, no volume, no buyers? Are you daft?

Watercoin I backed very much until the devs fucking left. After that I warned people against it. The community saved the coin and the devs magically appeared. Fuck that shit.

You are a trolling twit that can't resist sticking your nose into other people's business just so you get a chance to type something stupid. At that you succeed, at logic you fail miserably.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: